RMS 2.0 Matrix Question

In the Martix/Component Items Tab, you can choose the "Add Items" button and
select to add an existing item.  The problem is the item is added to the
matrix without any information in the Dimension 1 field and you can't update
that field.  How can you create a matrix for existing items, with out
recreating them from scratch?  Recreating them looses all previous sales
information.  We did this frequently in 1.3 in cases where a non matrix item
is now being offered in more than 1 size and now should be matrixed.

Thanks,

TomT

0
ttaylor (69)
5/14/2007 1:21:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Question about ISAPI Server Extension
hi, I'm trying to develop something with ISAPI. But so far , I'm not clearly understand on 2 point: 1.How to debug isapi project ? there seems not a effical way to deal with it. 2.I decleared some variants in CTestExtension.How to know whether it's golobal or local? I've tried to declear a member variant like this: private: CString m_Keywords; I find that the value of it is what it is when the last visitor visits . any one can give me some suggestion? many thanks. :) Hi, To debug, go into services in the control panel and shutdown IIS. In VC with your project loaded...

ODMA obsolete? #2
Is ODMA (Open Document Management API) obsolete? ...

error message 0x8007007E #2
I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this error message. I'm trying to set up a new mail account. Hi Sueh2, please read all about the failure here, http://www.updatexp.com/0x8007007E.html -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Sueh2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:17b701c46f46$4cb01ae0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this > error message. I'm trying to ...

Freeze Panes #2
Using Excel 2002 (10.4524.4219) SP-2 While using Freeze Panes view to compare columns, after scrolling down a ways the cursor blips to the left. The freeze is still in place, but the cursor goes wild. Anyone else have this irritating problem and, hopefully, the solution? Thanks! P. J. ...

Data Migration Framework #2
Hello, somebody can migrate email with DMF ???... somebody can put a sample off record in DMF table's fopr email migration... My problem is that the email was migrated but the Sender and To is blank on MS CRM... so the field Regarding Off is empty en MS CRM... thanks a lot ... Marcos Paione ...

Embedding A Spreadsheet Into A WORD Document, & Updating Of Question ?
Hello: New at this. Have created a normal "stand-alone" Excel spreadsheet, but would now like to embed it into a WORD document. Is there any way to embed an Excel spreadsheet into a WORD text document, and yet have it possible to update the spreadsheet from within this WORD document ? If so, how please ? Much thanks, Bob Open word. Insert|Object|Create from File Tab Browse for your file. But you have a choice to make. There's a "Link to File" option. If you check it, then any changes to the workbook--from within Word or excel will be reflected in your workbook...

Receiving duplicate emails #2
For some reason one of the email accounts in Outlook received duplicate emails from certain people. It does not happen with all senders but it does happen every time they send a message. Can someone point me towards the solution? I've checked the mail and there is only one "TO:" and no "cc" or "bcc". Thanks in advance, John Hi, It's best to tell the sender what is happening. In most cases, it is the sender's fault. They might have something wrong with their mail server. Injexion Thanks, but that's not the case here. I have a pre-fetch m...

priv1.edb question
Hi Should the priv1.edb be updated constantly or is it once in awhile? I'm showing the last update is Jan 20, 2006, but the E000*.log files are up-to-date. R Green It's written to all the time. The metadata doesn't get updated until you close the file. Dismount and mount your store and you'll notice that it updated. Of course, your users will notice that you dismounted and mounted the store. I usually disable lastaccessupdates on an Exchange Server anyway. I know that the system account, in the context of which the store.exe process runs, will be constantly acce...

Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Budgets
I'm on Dynamics GP Version 9.00.0281, SQL 2000 (8.00.2039). A user deleted a Budget ID (Cards, Financial, Budgets). I restored a backup from last night into the TEST company (Development Database) using knowledgebase article 871973 (How to set up a company with a copy of live data using SQL 2000). I want to use DTS to copy the data in the budget tables from TEST to the live company. I need to know the tables that hold the budget data. -- Thanks Titan GL00200 contains header info, GL00201 contains the budget details. Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions, LLC Melbourne, FL Yo...

What is Money For ? #2
We will never see an end of ructions, we will never have a sane and steady administration until we gain an absolutely clear conception of money. I mean an absolutely not an approximately clear conception. I can, if you like, go back to paper money issued in China in or about A.D. 840, but we are concerned with the vagaries of the Western World. FIRST, Paterson, the founder of the Bank of England, told his shareholders that they would profit because "the bank hath profit on the interest of all the moneys which it creates out of nothing." What then is this "money" the banker ...

SHARE OUTLOOK CALENDAR BETWEEN 2 USERS ?
I want to share my Outlook Calendar (2000 ver) with another user on the same PC ? I am running Win XP and have two user accounts that I want to be able to share the calendar. Is this possible ? Thanks in advance for the help ! Assuming you are using a POP3 account; Create a new pst-file (File-> New-> Personal Data File...) and place it on a location on the computer you both can access. Here create any folder that you wish to share. Then log off and log on with the other user account. Open Outlook and connect to the shared pst-file via File-> Open-> Personal Data File... ...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #2
"Hi, my name is theeb basheer. Since months, I have tried everything, nothing worked out. The Internet is so competitive, I was only a number. Now I�m so excited seeing paychecks from my online business coming in. Everything changed when I read Stephan Ducharme�s course "How to get 1 Million visitors on your website without paying a dime in advertising." If you are tired of working an entire month for 10 or 100 bucks, Click here. Stephan is different. He is a real player, doing it himself � He is getting more than 20,000 visitors raging on his site each day to learn his techniq...

Upgrade to 1.2
Is there a way to upgrade and copy a database from 1.0 to 1.2? On the install of 1.2, Our 1.0 DB does not show up in the list of DB's that I can select from the 'current' list - so I had to create a new DB. Hi Ed- The only way to upgrade your current 1.0 CRM databases is to upgrade to CRM version 1.2. Then if you want to install CRM version 1.2 on a different server, you would see the CRM databases in the list of existing databases. Shawn D. Microsoft >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to upgrade and copy a database from 1.0 to >1.2? On the instal...

Is there a sharepoint integrator for GP8.0 and SPS 2003?
Is there a sharepoint integrator for GP8.0 and SPS 2003; I know there was one for 7.x at https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/BusinessPortal_Office.exe but I cannot find a newer version that will work with 8.0? Thanks, Rob ...

Import failed 3.0
Hello, I try to import some contacts. During the importwizzard everything seems to be fine. If I look in the view of bulkimport- no reccord was importet. Reason: Data in row did not match the import type. I try .txt an .csv for importing without success. Wath is your opinion? Hello, I had this pb yesterday. In fact in the txt or csv file, the parent account cannot be the account name, but the AccountID. The AccountID is an internal number, you can find it in the table dbo_Account. "Gerd Gottschall" wrote: > Hello, I try to import some contacts. During the importwizzard...

Comparing sales for 2 years
Is there a report that will show me sales of items for 2005 AND sales for items for 2006 on the same report? I need to be able to compare the two years to make better orders for 2007. I would like for the report to include the item, cost, quantity sold, and year. It would be great if it could also include the supplier. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Laura goodtimes@ozarkoutdoors.net ...

Exchange Migration Wizard #2
I think the answer is yes and yes, but just want to clarify. Can I use the Exchange Migration Wizard to move mailboxes from an Exchange 2000 Server in one domain, Exchange Org to an Exchange 2003 server in a separate domain, Exchange Org? When I run it, it will create an appropriate AD account and move the mailbox? ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

Formula Question #31
Hi, here's my situation. This is going to sound stupid but... I'm setting up a spreadsheet to keep track of all my bowling scores throughout the year. OK, so if I have a list of scores, say 250, how do I set up a formula to count the number of 200+ games within that list of 250. The number of 200+ games bowled should show up, period. So if I bowled 57 200+ games than 57 should show up. Thanks! =COUNTIF(E1:E250,">200") -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "Chris" wrote: > Hi, here's my situation. This is going to sound stupid but... > > ...

R1C1 reference #2
Excel keeps changing to the R1C1 reference style, but only in one of my workbooks (I believe in just one of the worksheets). I keep changing it back (Tools - Options - General - R1C1 Reference Style), but when I move or copy cells in the workbook, it changes back to R1C1. Anyone have an idea? Look at the TOOLS / OPTIONS / SETTINGS is the 'R1C1 References Style' box checked? If not, check it then save the workbook. Not sure if this is your issue but it's worth a try. Good Luck, -- Gary Brown gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com "Tony S" wrote: > Ex...

Interest Only #2
Any ideas on how to create an Interest Only loan? I just converted from 2002 to 2007 and I knew that 2002 didn't have the ability primarily because IO loans weren't really that common. I tried to change my loan in 2007 but it won't let me. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Reiner Schmidt wrote: >Any ideas on how to create an Interest Only loan? I just converted from 2002 >to 2007 and I knew that 2002 didn't have the ability primarily because IO >loans weren't really that common. I tried to change my loan in 2007 but it >won't let me. Any ideas?...

Outlook 2007 shared mailbox
Hi all, I haven an issue here I really don't haven an answer to. We've upgraded a department here from Office 2003 to 2007. Ever since we are having issues managing a shared mailbox. The users from that vertain department want to use the function categories with colors in the inbox of that shared mailbox. Now the issue is only the last person that loggs on to that shared mailbox by having it added in the outlook folder view (via the advanced properties) can change the color category on any item in the inbox. If you open the email in the shared mailbox inbox then anybody can ch...

Excel formula problem =IF(0<B7<20;1;0)
Need excel to return the value 1 if the value in field B7 is larger tha 0 and smaller than 20. =IF(B7<20;1;0) kinda works except that if B7 is empty 1 is returned I then tried to indicate the range from 0 to 20, by doing this: =IF(0<B7<20;1;0) this results in excel returning 0 no matter what write in field B7 What am I doing wrong? Flemmin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(AND(B7>0,B7<20);1;0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Need excel to return the value 1 if the value in field B7 is larger > than 0 and smaller than 20. ...

CRM 4.0 hotfix 13 move Exchange server
Hello we have been installed CRM 4.0 and uppdated to hotfix 13. We are using Exchnage Server 2007 and we have been installed new exchange server 2010 and want to use this new server with CRM. How can i put new server in use with CRM 4.0? Is there need to install Email connector on Exchange 2010 server or need chnages in Database or on the CRM Server? best regards, Jensen ...