RMS 2.0 Activation And Deactivation Process

Hi! We recently installed RMS Store Ops 2.0. However, the product key was
mistakenly activated to back office computer instead of the POS. How can i
correct this? What is the procedure to deactivate the product key at the back
office and re-activate it at POS? Please help, very urgent!

Thank you!
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I just did this last week. Install everything when activating POS choose by
phone then call MS. they'll walk you thru it

"Francis Reyes" <FrancisReyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi! We recently installed RMS Store Ops 2.0. However, the product key was
> mistakenly activated to back office computer instead of the POS. How can i
> correct this? What is the procedure to deactivate the product key at the
> back
> office and re-activate it at POS? Please help, very urgent!
>
> Thank you!

0
Coaster (14)
10/10/2007 11:53:47 PM
Thanks, Coaster!

Can you share with me the number to call? I am in the Philippines. I assume
there is a toll free number.

"Coaster" wrote:

> I just did this last week. Install everything when activating POS choose by
> phone then call MS. they'll walk you thru it
>

> "Francis Reyes" <FrancisReyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi! We recently installed RMS Store Ops 2.0. However, the product key was
> > mistakenly activated to back office computer instead of the POS. How can i
> > correct this? What is the procedure to deactivate the product key at the
> > back
> > office and re-activate it at POS? Please help, very urgent!
> >
> > Thank you!

866-432-3012 and as I said start up pos on the machine you want to move it
too and when it asks to register the software by phone or internet choose
phone then call MS. There is a product # in that dialog they need in order
to give you a new key to activate.

> Thanks, Coaster!
>
> Can you share with me the number to call? I am in the Philippines. I
> assume
> there is a toll free number.
>
> "Coaster" wrote:
>
>> I just did this last week. Install everything when activating POS choose
>> by
>> phone then call MS. they'll walk you thru it
>>

>> "Francis Reyes" <FrancisReyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi! We recently installed RMS Store Ops 2.0. However, the product key
>> > was
>> > mistakenly activated to back office computer instead of the POS. How
>> > can i
>> > correct this? What is the procedure to deactivate the product key at
>> > the
>> > back
>> > office and re-activate it at POS? Please help, very urgent!
>> >
>> > Thank you!

0
Coaster (14)

smtp service terminated unexpectedly #2
About 3 weeks ago our Exchange 2003 standard edition server (No sp1 yet) stopped because we exceeded the 16 GB limitaion in our private store. We were able to recover and get the store down to 13 GBs. Since that time the smtp service has terminated unexpectedly (twice about a week apart) witht the following error message; The Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service. Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager Before this service terminates ...

Excel counter #2
Hi All I have a lot of information which I wish to turn into a tally chart. When adding information (for example count male and female) I wish to click in a tick box and then add one to the total (running total). does anyone know how to do this in Excel. Could this be a macro? Any help would be appreciated as Im a beginner in excel. Thanks Teresa For a possible solution see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Teresa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6034FC83-3FE6-4F9E-9C7C-63CCB0A6C1AF@microsoft.com.....

Msxml2.XMLHTTP.3.0
I used Msxml2.XMLHTTP.3.0 in mycode. It is working properly in my local and QA environment. But when i run my project on Staging environment i am getting following error. msxml3.dll: the download of the specified resource has failed One difference between staging and other environment is in staging we have used HTTPS protocol. Do tell me that, does Msxml2.XMLHTTP.3.0 works properly with HTTPS protocol? And tell me how to solve this problem Thanks in advance -------------------------------- From: Tanmay Saxena ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247...

display something in ms crm 4.0 status bar
How I can display something in ms crm 4.0 status bar (there is Selected 1-50) after it Thank all. ...

Exchange 2003 truncating SMTP data #2
Hello: I posted a message about this a while back and was not able to find a solution. We are running Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2, and have discovered a problem where if a message has a single dot "." by itself on a line, the message is truncated at that dot. This only happens for outgoing messages from our Exchange server to other outside servers via SMTP. Internal messages and incoming messages are fine and don't have this problem. I believe this has something to do with the SMTP end of data character being a dot ".", but we haven't been able to figure out w...

CRM4: Example for custom workflow activity with objects as paramet
Could someone please provide an example of a custom workflow activity in which objects are passed as parameters? Further to an earlier question of mine, I would like to pass a SalesOrder and a Product in to the Workflow so I can then add an appropriate OrderDetail for the SalesOrder. Hi, There is example in SDK. Here are some ways to pass the parameters in workflow //lookup public static DependencyProperty objectIDProperty = DependencyProperty.Register("objectID", typeof(Lookup), typeof(calculate)); [CrmInput(" objectID")] [CrmReferenceTarget("incident"...

MS Excel Career Training COurse Must see #2
Learn how to create database, spreadsheets, formulas and much much more. As our present to you included on this CD you get for FREE following: - set of Financial formulas - set spreadsheets examples Ok let's talk now about this training course. Two great ways to learn 1: Content rich Training CDs. Learn the easy way - all you need on one CD High quality Training at an affordable price. Affordable Training that is easy to understand and follow. No boring books to read, no expensive time consuming classroom training It's so easy Learn step by step right from your own desk, anytime ...

Remittance Payable Management Processing Window didn't post a chec
Hello: I have a problem with a check, it was printed month's ago within the system, it was a payable amount check. A few days ago, it was reported to me a missing check from the trial balance report. What i normally do ,in order to find such things, is query the GL20000 table that has the account information regarding then open year(s) in the system, and i wasn't there, I've also checked the checkbook and the check was not there. Then i checked the provider and indeed there's was the missing amount, then i found the batch and subsequently the check. For reasons i cannot...

#5.5.0 smtp;500 Syntax error, command unrecognized
I just installed a new Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003. I get this message when I send to all Hotmail accounts and some other accounts. Any ideas? On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:56:04 -0800, "MikeO" <MikeO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just installed a new Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003. I get this >message when I send to all Hotmail accounts and some other accounts. Any >ideas? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=895857&SD=tech "SMTP mail cannot be sent or cannot be received in Exchange Server" http://support.microsoft.com/defa...

copying formulas #2
Is there a way to copy an excel formula and paste it to a webpage and have it work? ex: 100 x 1.05 = 105 TIA You can publish to a webpage http://www.rondebruin.nl/Page.htm Try this -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "uncmac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1462e01c3c345$c3d3e730$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to copy an excel formula and paste it to a > webpage and have it work? > ex: 100 x 1.05 = 105 > TIA ...

How to combine 2 cells' text into 1 cell
Hi all, Assume Cell B1 is "ClassA" Assume Cell B2 is "MayMay" I would like to make D2 as "ClassA MayMay" How can i do that? I have tried to write as =B1,B2 it seems not workable~ Thanks. =B1&" "&B2 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) <athatisme4@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1129074458.845268.98090@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > Assume Cell B1 is "ClassA" > Assume Cell B2 is "MayMay" > > I would like to make D2 as "ClassA MayMay" > > > H...

Addition problem, number always 2 cents off...Help
I have a little problem with my SUMs I have 200 to 300 rows of A * B = C Then I tell it to do a =sum(d1:d300) All the cells are formated to currency, two decimal places. when I add up the numbers with an adding machine I'm always 2 - 22 cents off. (2 cents on this sheet, 22 cents on another sheet....) Can anyone help Thank you WTG The issue is very likely to be rounding - that the product of each multiplication has fractional cents that Excel considers in the SUM() function, even though you don't see them fractional cents on screen You can either modify your multiplication f...

International Phone Numbers #2
Just a suggestion, but I think that there should be some sort of option to set up a customer as domestic or international, and for the Customer/Vendor card to reflect this. What I mean is that when you have an international phone number, the phone number fields should change to be able to accept international numbers, with a space for the country code. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butto...

Planning CRM 3.0 SBE Install
I am planning a new deployment of CRM 3.0 SBE. I will be performing a new SBS install to deploy on. Typically I have setup private networks using domain.local for the domain. These implementations use offsite mail servers. For CRM it looks like using a public domain might be better that using the POP3 connector to pull mail from our public mail server. I am also investigating migrating Goldmine 6.7 (dbase) data to MS CRM. Gotchas, recommendations, and comments would be appreciated. Thank You. John Miller ...

Microsoft Office Student 2007 activation issues
I have recently installed Windows 7 and have had to reinstall my microsoft office program. The installation went through correctly, no problems there. My problem is with activating it. I go through the activation and choose to convert to the full product right away as I have a product key for a full version. I put the product key in and accept it. I choose my options and then it goes to configuration. The configuration goes through correctly and then I get prompted to restart all microsoft office programs for the changes to go through. I do that and then it prompts me to activate...

Somebody should not view my private activities!
Hi, I got the problem. Whenever I create a task, phone call, or letter (in activities TAB), anybody in organization can see them by going to their activities page (choose all activities filter). Can somebody tell me how to keep activities in private? Thanks. Nvanh@ You will need to change the privileges for every user role to only be able to view their own activities. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Nvanh@" wrote: > Hi, > > I got the problem. Whenever I create a task, phone call, or letter (in > activities TAB), anybody in organization can s...

How do I import old Publisher files? #2
I was told to turn off Norton, can you help me? ...

anyone use pc charge with telecheck to process checks?
I got it all set up but all checks are denied. I call telecheck and they say they don't support software check processing and I should talk to PC Charge , I talk to PC-Charge and they say talk to Telecheck since all the settings seem correct. I have my account #, the phone numbers correct from telecheck and MICR as service. It dials out and processes but everything is denied with a retry message. thanks ...

RMS Integration user access
How can I give users in GP access to the RMS Import (Transactions > Retail Management > RM Import) function? I found KB 900636, but it did not work. I'm using GP10 and HQ & RMS 2.0. Thanks, Jocelyn ...

Moving Exchange 2003 to new Hardware #2
I'm in the middle of my main server move.. this server is Primary Domain Controller, exchange 2003 server, DNS and DHCP hosts, AntiVirus (Symantec), and print server. This is on a Win2k3 sp 1 OS. I've moved Symantec first, that was easy. Now I'm moving Exchange 2003 - I've installed Exchange, both servers are now running the same version and I see both in the EMS. I've started to set the public folders to replicate from my oldserver to newserver.. The public folders replicated twice, and now stopped.. they are out of sync (I think this is related to a problem I'l...

Calendar Templates #2
2 Questions One; how do you get a calendar to display an academic year on one page? Two; how do you highlight or put a square or circle around or week on the monthly text boxes on a yearly calendar? What version Publisher? All the calendar options are on the template page if you are using 2007. There are date range, page orientation and applying all the months on one page are in these options. You cannot designate a date range when using all the months on one page. The workaround is to first create a full size calendar with your date range, okay out. Click change template, change the...

Bar chart & Category (x) axis labels #2
If you make a bar chart in Excel 2003, and have two columns of text as Category (x) axis labels, the first column is shown vertical and the text in the second column is shown horizontal in the chart. If you open/make the same chart in Excel 97, the text in both columns is shown horizontal. If there is a lot of text, it becomes unreadable when it's vertical. Is this by design or can it be fixed somehow? ...

Activating a window
I need to switch to another application when the user presses a button in my app. I have the app's window handle, so SetForegroundWindow() brings this other app to the forground and I dare say I'll soon find out how to give it the focus as well. BUT, if this other app is minimised, SetForegroundWindow() does nothing. So, I need to determine if it is minimised. To quote on-line help, "The IsIconic function determines whether the specified window is minimized (iconic)". Well, it IS iconic and the func returns FALSE ???????? Alternatively, given that I have the other ...

Dlookup turn -1 or 0 into a word
I have a message box that displays if a product is 'Stocked' or 'Not STocked' but in the databse its stored as -1 or 0 I use the follwoing code DLookup("StockedItem", "tblProduct", "ProductID=" & Me.ProductID) So in the message box at the moment it says -1 or 0, how do i code it to says 'stocked' if -1 and 'Not STocked' if 0 Thanks Assuming ever field has a value: If Stocked = -1 Then MsgBox "Stocked", vbOKOnly Else MsgBox "Not Stocked", vbOKOnly End If -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MV...

1:N relationships with Service Activity
Hi, I have a scenario that can be summarized into the following: 1. Appointment is made with a client. 2. some services and products are delivered to the client. 3. multiple invoices could be created for the services & products used/delivered during the appointment. Since i needed the scheduling capabilities i thought Initially of using the service activity as the centralized entity to manage the appointments and link the invoices and the services/products list to the service activity in a 1:N relationship. The problem with service activity is that it doesn't allow for custom 1:...