RMS 1.3 #3

i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and
XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and
higher also.
0
Shoby (75)
12/15/2005 7:06:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can't attach more than 1 doc
Office 2000 with all the current updates. Using Word as the email editor. I can't use the "Insert" function to highlight and insert more than one document at a time. The Cntrl & Shift keys do nothing when trying to select multiple files for attachment. ...

WLAN and IAS event error 3
I'm new to the company and it looks like the former IT manager was trying to push WLAN with IAS and CA. However, the DC is throwing the below error and Reason-Code = 3 has been impossible to find in any forum. Has anyone seen this error before. Event Type: Error Event Source: IAS Event Category: None Event ID: 3 Date: 1/13/2010 Time: 4:26:54 PM User: N/A Computer: Lab-1 Description: Access request for user test@test.net was discarded. Fully-Qualified-User-Name = <undetermined> NAS-IP-Address = x.x.x.x NAS-Identifier = hello Called-Station-Identifier = Ca...

Direct Email in CRM 3.0
Hi all, we've just upgraded MS CRM3.0 from 1.2. I can't find how to send Direct email to list of contacts. Though the feature seems to work exactly like in 1.2 (with the "Direct Email" button, then select the email template, etc.), the emails don't go. The email router is ok, because if we send an individual email to one contact, everything is ok. Any suggestion? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hi- Did you verify that the CRM Bulk Email Service is running on your server? The service is not started by default. -Nathan -- Nathan Trueblood VP Client Services D...

what is the use of this #3
hi iam chinnu i now that what is the aim of the community ...

Items report shows negative -1 in Available quantity field
When I run the Items (all) report by clicking the "Items" button and sort the Available Qty. field on the report, I am finding -1 items in the Available Qty. field even though we are out of these items. When I drill into the properties of the item, and go to the Inventory tab, and look at the committed field, I find that RMS has a 1 in the field and a -1 in the Available field, yet On_hand has a zero. I would like to be able to zero out the Committed and the Available fields to zero, but would also like to know how this occured to begin with? We think that we may have had a...

Certification #3
Hi All, I am planning to do certification in Modifier and VBA (MB3-461). Is there any free practice exams sites to take exams. Please suggest.... thanks! Regards, Karthick.J ...

exchange 2003 version 6.5 build 6944.4 = exchange 2003 service pack 3?
everything I read tells me to go to the exchange system manager, scroll down to administrative groups, right click on the server in question, and I should see what service pack of exchange I am on. for my exchange 2003 server it does not say service pack, it does say version 6.5 (build 6944.4) does that mean I have the latest service pack for exchange? the old 2000 exchange server does actually say service pack 3, it says version 6.0 (build 629.4: service pack 3) if I check for updates for the 2003 exchange server there is one update for exchange I am prompted to download, but no ser...

Need sberet.msi file after installing SP-3.
After downloading SP-3 for Microsoft Office 2002, when installing updates to Xcel a message asking me to insert my MS office Small buisness disc because iy can't find a sberet,msi file. My Dell PC came already loaded wiht the SBE and I have no discs. Word, Powerpoint & Publisher updated fine. Why not Xcel. What do I do now. Don't tell me to call Dell a/c they do not supply discs on older versions. ...

Column Headings #3
My column headings have numbers instead of letters. Does anyone know how to change this? Go to Tools, Options, then go to the General Tab. You will see an R1C1 reference style. The box next to it (on your's) is probably checked. Click on it to remove. Chuck >-----Original Message----- >My column headings have numbers instead of letters. Does >anyone know how to change this? >. > ...

delivery errors to 1 domain
Here goes: When a message from an Exchange 2000 server in Domain A is sent to another Exchange server in Domain B, the message gets stuck in the retry state until NDR 4.4.7 is generated. However, if a 2nd message is sent to Domain B, the 1st message gets correctly deliveres while the 2nd one stays in the queue. The error in the queue properties is 'connection dropped by remote host'. I've seen this before when the issue was packet loss on the reply from the receiving server due to an incorrect MTU setting on the incoming firewall. That is not the case this time. Also...

RMS PO # mapped to field in SBA
In the RMS Connector from EVT, the RMS PO # should be mapped to either the Reference field or Memo field on the bill in Small Business Accounting. It is VERY difficult to track a PO between RMS and SBA without that. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. htt...

What's wrong=IF(AND(H6>B6, I6>C6),1, IF(AND(H6=B6, I6=C6),"EQUAL",
I am on a scale of 1-10, 4 in excel, I am trying to try nested if's, and I get every value to the last value of else which is "-1". I am missing something, could you tell me please? Thanks in advance I already got this answer, it was just a mis-match in the comparisons, hence defaulting to "-1". Please do not respond. "Mahendra" wrote: > I am on a scale of 1-10, 4 in excel, I am trying to try nested if's, and I > get every value to the last value of else which is "-1". I am missing > something, could you tell me please? Tha...

Conditional Format #3
Hi all, Can someone help me with this conditional format problem? I am trying to express the following: If the number in cell B3 can be found in the range J1:O1, then the condition is true. The number in B3 is constant (35), the values in range J1:O1 change weekly. Many thanks George Gee Use formula is and =COUNTIF(J1:O1,B3)>0 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "George Gee" <george.nomaps@ntlworld.xom> wrote in message news:e4uSSHSFFHA.3120@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Can someone help me with this conditional format problem? > > I am trying to ex...

Vb.net Appplication Integration with RMS qsRules
Hello everyone, I have designed a VB.Net function as follows in order to post a transaction into RMS Via Qsrules (for a very critical project in our company) The database connection executes ok The batch number is being generated ok I have verified the Inventory items are ok HOWEVER NO TRANSACTION IS GENERATED Where did I go wrong with my function? Thanks in anticipation for your advice Declaration: Private info as QSRules.ConnectionInfo = New QSRules.connectionInfoClass Private mySession as QSRules.SessionClass =New QSRules.SessionClass Function PostTrans() info.RegisterNumber = 1 i...

This is a tricky one #3
Sure, here's what I'm looking at, although I'm not sure exactly how this will turn up on the post: Item # Style Size Colour C001 V-neck Large White on Black Current in-stock quantity: 5 PSO teams quantity: 0 Item # Style Size Colour C002 Current in-stock quantity: 0 PSO teams quantity: 0 Item # Style Size Colour C003 Current in-stock quantity: 0 PSO teams quantity: 0 The item # is the only value that changes between these tables. I'm hoping to automatically update the "Current in-stock quantity" on another sheet for each i...

Show fraction as fraction even if answer is 1
I have excel sheet and I am trying to get data from from two diff columns. example C23 has certain value and F23 has certain value. Now after playing around, I found the fraction C23/F23 to show as fractions, but when the answer for C23/F23 comes to 1, then it shows 1. how can I have that show 10/10? Please help asap Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Custom Sorting With IComparable and IComparer http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d5a8c475-2395-41e7-9c19-aa2edb23422e/custom-sorting-with-icomp.aspx Excel cannot be made to display an improper frac...

CRM 3.0
I am trying to use the Cases section of the CRM and have a couple of "how do you do it" questions. In general and prior to using the MSCRM, when our customers call for support our receptionist takes the call and sends out a emal to a distribution list which has all our techs in it which they receive on their BlackBerry's. From there, one of them will take the issue. I'd like to use the same process (or a better one if someone wants to recommend something) for the cases section of the CRM it do the same thing. So, How do other people who use the CRM Case section h...

statistics #3
I have statisticals issues and need help ASAP - I need help doing problems long hand also Greatful IF you would like to post what problems you are encountering, what help you require, then the forum users may be able to help. please supply specifics Paul >-----Original Message----- >I have statisticals issues and need help ASAP - I need help doing problems long hand also. > > >Greatful >. > ...

CRM 3.0 Client Install Error
Trying to install the desktop version of the CRM 3.0 Outlook Client. It fails saying it cannot find the log file. Any solutions? No one else had this problem during installation. Ken ...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #3
How can I transfer my emails. ...

.NET 3.5 Runtime / broken after MS Updates / install failures
We are supporting a number of clients who are running our .NET 3.5 app. Recently we have seen several machines where the 3.5 Runtime just "stopped" working. It seems like, in each case, some kind of MS Windows update was installed (we're not sure). Once the runtime stops working, attempts to reinstall it fail - I think always with a dependency failure that .NET 2.0 isn't installed. Is anyone out there seeing this same problem? (We are on machine #3 with this same problem, all in different locations). Thanks in advance. Sam > 3.5 Runtime just "...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Backup_the_Exchange_Mailbox's_using_NT_Backup?=
Hi, Can I / How do I, backup the Exchange Mailbox's using NT Backup? We have a internal AIT50 SCSI Drive and when attempting to backup the complete drive where the exchange mailbox's are located, it only back's up a few .dat files from the exchsrvr\dsdata and exchsrvr\mtdata directories. Not the actual mailbox's Is there an Open file agent that is needed? Would this even work? I've verified everything is checked, and there's no errors in the backup.log We currently use Veritas to backup everything to another robotic DLT tape unit - all this is successful, we...

MFC Extension DLL #3
Hi, I have a dll, which i want to display a dialog. so i go: DlgClass dlg; dlg.DoModal(); However it always crashes on the DoModal() line. DlgClass hWnd = 0x0000000 And it crashes at HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetResourceHandle(); with the DoModal() call. Any ideas? On Sep 24, 11:16 am, hamishd <Hamish.D...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I have a dll, which i want to display a dialog. > > so i go: > DlgClass dlg; > dlg.DoModal(); > > However it always crashes on the DoModal() line. > DlgClass hWnd = 0x0000000 > And it crashes at HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetResourceH...

Upgrade path from Microsoft Money 1.0 for Pocket PC
I am looking to move my old Microsoft Money data to something a bit more modern. Currently I can't even pull any of the database files off my PocketPC using ActiveSync. And backup/restore of the whole PocketPC is pretty tempermental. Help! Version of OS is Windows CE 3.0.9348. ...

Integrate Ericsson Call Center Client into Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hi! the call center client application have API in COM Object (build in C++), all the call features and fucntion can call from the API, i have no idea's on how to integrate this com object into the CRM Client so that when have an incoming service call, the CRM client will pop up the call case window and the user also able to answer or hang up the call from the CRM client interface. i have study the CRM SDK but still can find the solution. Appriciate can give me some clues to start. Thanks! ...