reset sale pricing

Have the ability to remove sale pricing using a headquarters worksheet. ie.
revert back to regular pricing. This worksheet would  turn off the "on sale"
indicator and remove sale dates, and set sale price to 0 or null.  It should
also reset any sales schedule specified.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a2e26d7a-ba42-4834-aa65-7ad07528d79e&dg=microsoft.public.pos
1
DavidCarey (12)
9/15/2006 8:55:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_02C4_01C6D8EB.5DC9D3A0

Dunno, I like to know when I last ran a sale on that item.

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "David Carey" <DavidCarey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Have the ability to remove sale pricing using a headquarters =
worksheet. ie.=20
  revert back to regular pricing. This worksheet would  turn off the "on =
sale"=20
  indicator and remove sale dates, and set sale price to 0 or null.  It =
should=20
  also reset any sales schedule specified.

  ----------------
  This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the =

  suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click =
the "I=20
  Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, =
follow this=20
  link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and =
then=20
  click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  =
http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser=
/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3Da2e26d7a-ba42-4834-aa65-7ad07528d79e&dg=3Dmicro=
soft.public.pos
------=_NextPart_000_02C4_01C6D8EB.5DC9D3A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Dunno, I like to know when I last ran a sale =
on that=20
item.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"David Carey" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:DavidCarey@discussions.microsoft.com">DavidCarey@discussio=
ns.microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:A2E26D7A-BA42-4834-AA65-7AD07528D79E@microsoft.com">news:A2E=
26D7A-BA42-4834-AA65-7AD07528D79E@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Have=20
  the ability to remove sale pricing using a headquarters worksheet. ie. =

  <BR>revert back to regular pricing. This worksheet would&nbsp; turn =
off the=20
  "on sale" <BR>indicator and remove sale dates, and set sale price to 0 =
or=20
  null.&nbsp; It should <BR>also reset any sales schedule=20
  specified.<BR><BR>----------------<BR>This post is a suggestion for =
Microsoft,=20
  and Microsoft responds to the <BR>suggestions with the most votes. To =
vote for=20
  this suggestion, click the "I <BR>Agree" button in the message pane. =
If you do=20
  not see the button, follow this <BR>link to open the suggestion in the =

  Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then <BR>click "I Agree" in the =
message=20
  pane.<BR><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/d=
gbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3Da2e26d7a-ba42-4834-aa65-7ad07528d79e&am=
p;dg=3Dmicrosoft.public.pos">http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/C=
ommunity/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3Da2e26d7a-ba42-4834=
-aa65-7ad07528d79e&amp;dg=3Dmicrosoft.public.pos</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY><=
/HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02C4_01C6D8EB.5DC9D3A0--

0
spam3944 (2163)
9/16/2006 12:21:22 AM
A lot of times the item will go on sale at a later date at the same sale
price. By keeping the box checked and the old sale price there all I have to
do is change the dates. Very handy.
Craig

--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"David Carey" <DavidCarey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Have the ability to remove sale pricing using a headquarters worksheet. ie.
revert back to regular pricing. This worksheet would  turn off the "on sale"
indicator and remove sale dates, and set sale price to 0 or null.  It should
also reset any sales schedule specified.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a2e26d7a-ba42-4834-aa65-7ad07528d79e&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
craig6967 (916)
9/16/2006 3:46:50 AM
I see what you mean. But the other function of the worksheet would be to
remove or change sales schedules not necessary a date range.

"Craig" wrote:

> A lot of times the item will go on sale at a later date at the same sale
> price. By keeping the box checked and the old sale price there all I have to
> do is change the dates. Very handy.
> Craig
> "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dunno, I like to know when I last ran a sale on that item.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "David Carey" <DavidCarey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have the ability to remove sale pricing using a headquarters worksheet. ie.
> revert back to regular pricing. This worksheet would  turn off the "on sale"
> indicator and remove sale dates, and set sale price to 0 or null.  It should
> also reset any sales schedule specified.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a2e26d7a-ba42-4834-aa65-7ad07528d79e&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
DavidCarey (12)

minimum and maximums for sale items
Most times when items are put on sale we change the reorder quantities to increase the amounts on hand until the sale period ends. We then go back and change this info back to the normal reorder quantities. I would like to be able to change my reorder info for items put on sale automatically at the same time I put items on sale. This reorder info would change back to the original info when the sale period ends without having to manually change it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this sug...

reset default 01/01/1900 date
Is it possible to reset the default base of 1/1/1900 to a substantially earlier date (say 1/1 1700). The reason for asking is that in most genealogical research into families, we are woking with dates in the 17th and 18th centuries. The current default means is is impossible to sort on these dates in an Excel Spreadshet Phil, Use John Walkenbach's XDATE addin (eXtended DATE), available at http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:728F5A85-7653-43D7-90D4-1E37C55EFAF8@micr...

Sales Distribution History Report
Is there any way to add the item number (for each SOP #) that was posted to each account to this report? Hi Elaine, Yes you can do so if you know how to use the report writer when the screen viewer come you can click on modify button it will bring back to report writer then after that you can click on Tables button and then click on 01. Sales Distribution Work and History then click the New button it will show you the "Sales Transaction Work" table click ok now click on Sales Transaction Work Table and click on New button. this will bring you the list of tables has relation. ...

Credit Memo on GL but not Sales Module
We had a credit memo that hit the GL but never appeared in the sales document/module. Any ideas on what we can do to fix this? Is the credit document supposed to apply to something? If so, what is the status of the document to which it is supposed to apply? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Rifleman98atm" wrote: > We had a credit memo that hit the GL but never appeared in the sales > document/module. Any ideas on what we can do to fix this? Dear , It happen once with us we realize that there somthing similar like credit and debit memo need to have in SOP module - and i find...

Remove Price History from Investments
In Money SB 2008 is there a way to remove historical price quotes from closed investments without deleting the investment. I’d like to delete the old quotes to reduce the file size, but keep the investment so I can see past transactions. In microsoft.public.money, srazook wrote: >In Money SB 2008 is there a way to remove historical price quotes from closed >investments without deleting the investment. I�d like to delete the old >quotes to reduce the file size, but keep the investment so I can see past >transactions. To slow the growth, go to Portfolio->UpdatePrices-&g...

When will the mutual fund price updating resume?
Am patiently waiting with Money 2004 to be able to update the mutual funds online. Any idea when this will return to functionality? Also, the portfolio on moneycentral.msn.com doesn't update the mutual fund prices either. Thanks ...

SBS Exchange resets clients default email account
Hello, We have just deployed an SBS 2003 server and our client uses the built in Exchange for intra-office email only. A few select people have an external email address from an external ISP and they are setup in their individual PC Outlook profiles. These people would prefer their POP accounts it to be their default email account. However, everytime they restart their PC Exchange makes itself the default email account. So what frequently happens is these users send out emails only to bounce back because its trying to send external email using exchange. So they have to change their def...

Change "Sales Receipt" to Invoice
We simply want our receipt to say invoice for account sales and Receipt for cash sales. How can I do that? I copy the following threat from a user called Rob some time ago and save it on my desktop for future reference. I hope this is what you are asking for. "Are you asking if you can have the word Invoice appear at the top of the page instead of Work Order? If so, then yes you can. You'll have to modify your receipt as below: Make a copy of your receipt and name it 40columnWorkOrderasInvoice.xnl or FullPageWorkOrderasInvoice.xml Full Page - modify the Header 40 Column - modif...

Can one teach Money Plus to indicate transactions in price histories?
I have composed myself a couple of price history overviews. One is for my funds, two others are for my stocks. In the funds overview Money Plus (v17.0.120.1415) nicely marks the points where I did some transactions (like a black circled (B) for buy, etc.). On the stocks overview any such marks are sorely missing. I would love to see the points marked where I bought or sold stocks, so that I get a quick overview where the stock stands relative to the moment when I bought it. Can one somehow teach money to do marks my transactions in the stock display, too? Since one probably can not: w...

Word Forms and Reset Button
Hi all, I need advice concerning several Word forms. First, I understand that you can't control tab order without VB and if you use the code, you cannot click in the fields. Are you sure there is no way around the click thing? If we use a user form to fill in the document form fields instead, how will that affect calculated fields we already have in our document? This form will be published and downloaded by inexperienced users. Will the form pose any risks with VB code run on outdated operating systems and old versions of word? Once they fill out the doc via the user...

Delete Invoicing Module from Sales Series
How can i delete Invoicing Module from Sales Series? I just wan to use Sales Trax Entry. Why not just remove Invoicing from the Palette. Go To Setup -> Palettes, select the Sales Palette and delete the Invoicing Batches and Invoice Entry listings. "HelpMe" wrote: > How can i delete Invoicing Module from Sales Series? > I just wan to use Sales Trax Entry. ...

Fixed detailed sales report
I know there has been a Detailed sales report attached in the past that has the profit margin fixed, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone has it could you please attach it to a post. It's not mission critical because I generally use Quickbooks to view my profit and previous year comparison reports, but I like using reports that I know are correct and it's a pain seeing the profit margin incorrect when I do a quick check to see how the day's doing. Craig ------=_NextPart_0001_7A55F798 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon Craig, Th...

Sales process without any activities...possible??
Hello, I am wondering about the following issue. We would like to utilize the sales process in order to make use of the pipe line reports and to show the management in what fase the opportunity resides. However, we are not interested in the activities being created by the system automatically. We are just interested in the sales phases. Is there a way to just use the different sales stages only? So no activities, just stages? Any help is appreciated. ps The installation is a professional sales, so we could use either workflow or edit the picklist of the sales stage?? How are you planning ...

Log Resets from Automatically Grow to Fixed Size in SQL Server 200
In SQL Server 2005, changed the log for the CRM database from a fixed size to automatically grow, saved changes, went back into SQL Studio, and was set to fixed size again. Need to be able to save this change and make it effective. -- Thanks, Justin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Ag...

update cards -> sales -> customer
Hello, I have a customer import / upgrade from GP 7.5 to 8 that has several hundred (approx. 1300) Accounts Receivable account numbers that are incorrect. Is there an easy way to change the account numbers programatically through eConnect or SQL directly? I have tried to submit a taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd XML document with the same class number hoping that would work, resetting the class in the gp ui works. however submitting it through eConnect does not have the same affect. I am not able to find in the database where this feild is stored. Any sugestions would be helpful, thanks eve...

Price List
Hi group, my question is about Pricing methods in Price List Item entity. I clearly understand the purpose of the field itself, but options "Precent Markup..." and "Percent Margin..." mislead me. I tried playing around with it and I perfectly understand what the "Percent Markup..." option does (please, correct me if I am wrong: resulting price = price + % of the price), but it's the "Percent Margin..." which I don't understand. Another not understandable thing is that I can use only values from 0,00 to 99,99 for the margin percentage. This...

Where To Get Good Price on XP 2007
Hello. I'm a newbie and novice. My daughter had a computer built for her by a friend. There was never any operating system installed. An accquaintance gave me a copy of XP Pro circa 2002 to use, but it won't load. According to an IT friend at work who looked at it, the older XP version can't deal with the modern 2008 hardware. He loaded 2004 XP Service Pack 2 on the machine and it worked fine. What he loaded belongs to our company so he had to remove it. So who's got good deals on XP? Thanks for any help. ampig wrote: > Hello. I'm a newbie and novice. My ...

prices incorrect when updated
In my 401K account, when I update online I get the wrong price. I know my ticker symbol is correct, but there is a huge difference in the prices when compared to my statement- which is a current one with up to date figures. I use the ticker my fund pprovided me. I have searched through all of the other possible symbols and nothing remotely compares to the prices I have from my statement. Thanks for any help! Sue, I suggest you check your fund at other sites such as finance.yahoo.com or www.smartmoney.com Your paper statement can only show one day's price. It is possible that Money&...

Is 500$ is a good price for Apple MacBook Pro ?
hi i found in this Apple store: http://astore.amazon.com/mac0a5-20 New macbook pro for 500$ free shipping, is it a good price? thanks!` ...

How to Attach Sales Literature to an Email
I can't understand this.... MS has in both versions 1.2 and 3.0 built into the CRM product what seems to be a nice depository for storing sales literature without providing any easy way for a user to email those documents. I am surprised to see that even in v 3.0 there is still no mechanism to attach to an email a document from the Sales Literature store. What is the point of building such a store if sending documents to a client would require saving a clumsy workaround (like saving the documents first to the desktop and then adding as an attachment to the activity. I can under...

Incrementally Automate Sales Invoice Numbers
I use Excel XP to generate a sales invoice using a templete named "SalesInvoice." I have to search for or remember the last number used and "re-number" the template, then save as the new number. I would like to be able to have Excel (or my pc) to automatically recall the last invoice number used and add "1" to it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Charlie Charlie, This will require a macro. There should be a list of invoice numbers kept somewhere as part of the process. The macro and that list should probably be kept in the same workbook, ...

print packing slip for a posted sales invoice
hello, how do I print a packing slip for a posted sales invoice. thanks, Scott Hello, You will not be able to print a picking ticket or packing slip from a posted sales invoice. This is only allowed when the transactions are in the work table. Thanks, Melissa This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Scott" wrote: > hello, > > how do I print a packing slip for a posted sales invoice. > > thanks, > Scott > ...

Office 2008 for Mac NOT FOR SALE Promotional Use Only #2
I bought online separately from my computer, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition Full Version. The box had a label that stated "NOT FOR SALE, Promotional Use Only". What does this mean and is it legal for me to install this software on my MacBook Pro computer? The software was delivered to me in a box that appeared to be factory sealed in plastic wrap, brand new, and unopened when I got it. It had the Certificate of Authenticity label on the end of the box, two disks, and two product keys. Thanks for your help. "Eric Ogawa" <ebogawa(at)yahoo.com&...

Sales Report #4
Hi All i have one report on old system and ineed modify one report on RMS like that report is there any one can give me that. Report Detiles: Shop Name | Net Sales | Cash | visa | Mastercard| customer | Change Item/Invoice | Discount. please help me i maket this report evry day menually for my manager and we have 43 Store. Please Help me And Thanks. M.Own Hello M.Own, I'm aware of a ready-made report like that , but we can develop one for you for a fee. If your interested send me an email to mario@dataflow.ca "M.Own" wrote: > Hi All > i have one report on old ...

Sales for Outlook problem 07-21-04
Hello, all! Please, help me. I successfully installed Sales for Outlook, it successfully integrated in Microsoft Outlook. The problem is: when I make an appointment in CRM, it shows only in CRM, not in Outlook. When I make an CRM appointment in Outlook, it shows in Outlook & in CRM. What's the problem? I work with Outlook in "Online" mode. Thanks for the previous advices about "Sales", they helped me very much. You have to go offline and back online again to trigger synchronisation from CRM to Outlook folders Peter Lynch "Vitaly" <Vitaly@discussio...