reports question #2

Hi

How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift
Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame?

I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is
it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer
combines two tender types only one is shown.

Thanks
0
Christian1 (55)
6/1/2009 3:07:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

throw me a bone?...anyone

cheers

"christian" wrote:

> Hi
>
> How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift
> Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame?
>
> I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is
> it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer
> combines two tender types only one is shown.
>
> Thanks
0
Christian1 (55)
6/2/2009 8:50:01 PM
If you wish we could write this report for you

Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk
Retail Realm
= = = = = = =

"christian" <christian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or
> Gift
> Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame?
>
> I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is
> it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a
> customer
> combines two tender types only one is shown.
>
> Thanks

0
afshin (783)
6/3/2009 5:16:22 AM
Christian:

Here's a starting point:

  Reports > Items > Serial Number List

This is far from a completely useful report but at least it's a status list.
 You can probably tweak it to include more details.

HTH

Aloha,
Miles

Pacific Computer Systems
Miles Baidack
miles@pacificcomp.biz

Supporting Business Since 1985
Phone: (808)395-8156 or (808)277-8156

"christian" wrote:

> Hi
>
> How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift
> Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame?
>
> I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is
> it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer
> combines two tender types only one is shown.
>
> Thanks
0
MilesB (32)

Compatibility #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) We use MS Office on both PC and Mac in our office and have massive problems opening up Office Documents on the Mac that were put together on PC's, the formatting gets totally messed up, how do I get around this ? In article <59b777c9.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <David_Marriott@officeformac.com> wrote: > We use MS Office on both PC and Mac in our office and have massive problems > opening up Office Documents on the Mac that were put together on PC's, the > formatting gets totally messed up, how do I get a...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

Install Office X on 2 Desktops
I have recently purchased and installed Office X on my iMac (did not register yet) I would like to know if I can also install same on my new G5 and register at that time? I can uninstall from iMac if required. Can I do 2 desktops in lieu of a desktop and a laptop? Unfortunately installing Office X on two desktops is prohibited by the terms of the EULA, and many people have posted here regarding the fact that on many occasions doing this prevents the application from launching. You'll need to uninstall the software from one of the desktop machines. You have no limitations on product regi...

setting up multiple email accounts #2
I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access outlook express the additiona account does not recognize the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! KCB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp > accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access > outlook express the additiona account does not recognize > the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Array Function Question
I have little knowledge of Array Function. I'm updating a spreadsheet developed by someone else. One array formula trying to lookup data in another spreadsheet looks like below: {=SUM(IF([Data]Data!$A$3:$A$70>=DATEVALUE("01/01/2006"),IF(Data]Data!$A$3:$A$70<=DATEVALUE("03/01/2006"),IF(Data]Data!B$1:$AR$1=A5,Data]Data!$B$3:$AR$38))))} I was told to press Ctrl/Shift/Enter to refrsh the data and it worked last time(3 months ago). But this time the cell won't refresh but shows the formula text. The formula should be fine. Did I miss anything to refresh...

Another multiple criteria/column question
Ok, first post and pretty much a new user to Excel. I have two sheets that I am working with, trying to recall data from one to the other that meets criteria. In a nutshell: Sheet 1 contains a column of unique values (col A), cols C,D, and E are where I want to insert the formula to find data on Sheet 2. Sheet 2 contains 4 columns, A contains multiple occurrences of each value (from Sheet1, column A), each with its own timestamp in column D. On Sheet1, in column C, I want to find a value on Sheet2 in column A and return the timestamp in column D. I know I can use VLOOKUP for this. =VLO...

Date format in a report
The date is formatted in my table in yyyy/mmm/dd. In one report I need to run for another organization the format needs to be in dd/mmm/yyyy format. How can I change the way it displays in the report? I do not want to change it in the table as I generally want the format to be yyyy/mmm/dd. -- Charlie You can simply use either the format property for the control or you can use the Format() if you need to set the format to something that doesn't already exist. Format([YourDataFieldName],"dd/mmm/yyyy") -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.carda...

Report Detail section coding
Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the first record of a new group. Something like..... If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then I am using Access 2007 Any help is always appreciated. Thanks, Wally wallymeister wrote: >Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the >first record of a new group. Something like..... > >If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then > >I am using Access 2007 Add a text box to the detail section and set its expression to =1 and RunningSum property to Over Group. The value of the te...

Question about SetCurSel()
Hi, I have a combo box control specified with the drop down (not drop list) style. The list box portion of the control is populated with data from a recordset to allow the user to select from a list of pre-loaded items. Or they may choose to type in a new entry. As the user enters data into the edit box portion of the control, the program checks after each keystroke to see if the entry data matches anything currently in the list. If it does, the drop down list appears and the list item closely or exactly matching the data that has been entered is selected and appears in the edit ...

Question on multiple NICs used by Exchange 2003
I have a requirement to bind four virtual SMTP servers to unique IP addresses. The server has four NICs and each IP address is uniquely bound to a virtual SMTP server. I used telnet to confirm that the appropriate virtual SMTP server responds to each assigned IP address. In case you are wondering why I did not use virtual IP addresses- Per Microsoft, the virtual IP address schema will not satisfy our requirement that the same IP address be used for sending (relaying) the e-mail that received it. Their recommendation was to have a NIC for each virtual SMTP server. The problem that I am ex...

generate report thru pracle to excell
Recently i upgraded to ms office 2003 since then I'm not able to generate reports thru oracle unto excell (online ). But when I log in an administrator in the local system I'm able to generate the report. the same does not happen with domain users ...

Report: "You have no transactions for the item you selected."
Hi, I've run into a glitch I can't figure out. I'm working with the Monthly income and expenses report. There are amounts listed under the Income - Unassigned category. When I double-click the category to see the transactions, I get the message in the Subject. I did a split-half search to find the supposed account that it registering the amount, but cannot find any transactions that are in error. I tried a Standard Repair without any change. Help! I should add that this is Money 2007. "Robert Berus" <rberus@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:OFn...

Report of Employees not paid
What do you think would be the easiest way to generate a report for a pay period showing anyone who had not been paid that pay period--like a payroll exception report for anyone with wages = 0 for a given pay period. Thanks! -- Debbie from Wipfli It's easy to do outside of GP. If you had MS Access or can write a SQL query in SQL Server Query Analyzer, you join the Employee Master table (UPR00100) with the Check History Table (UPR30100) but restrict it to where the values in the joined fields in the Check History table are null. MS Access has a wizard that will create the query for...

report prefiltering does not work for custom entity
Please help. I've been trying for days but can't get the reports prefiltering to work for my custom entity. I created a simple report with the CRMAF_ prefix and deploy to the CRM server. The report works fine and display all data OK. Except the pre filter does not work i.e. the "Edit Filter" button does not show. My question is: Does report prefiltering works for custom entity? I saw a lot of posts regarding this topic and tried all the suggestions i could find, but still no luck. I tried the microsoft tutorial in creating a prefilterable report base on the account...

time formula question
This formula works great if the ending time is before 0:00. =IF(D21>0,B21/INDIRECT("Sheet1!E"&MAX((A21>=$C$9:$C$11)*(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)* {2;3;4})),"") $C$9:$C$11 is my starting time i.e. 20:00 $E$9:$E$11 is my ending time i.e. 04:30 How can I get this to work if A21 = 20:15? TIA, David Try this: =IF(D21>0,B21/INDIRECT("Sheet1!E"&MAX((($C$9:$C$11<$E$9:$E$11)*(A21>=$C$9:$C$11)*(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)+(($C$9:$C$11>=$E$9:$E$11)*((A21>=$C$9:$C$11)+(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)))*{2;3;4})),"") HTH -- AP "David" <dfizer@r...

how to compare 2 values in a report (Invoice Total vs Payments)
while running a report how would I set a message "out of balance" if my invoice amount (Table 1 ) does not equal the value of my total payments (table 2). If the values were the same then no message would be printed. Thank You Create a new command button to check the report before you print it. You will have to enter code for the button along the lines of: If [Invoice Total] <> [Payments] Then MsgBox "This account is out of balance" Endif "Rita" wrote: > while running a report how would I set a message "out of balance" if > my invo...

Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does not show up in the preview when using the filter [control]=[form]![control].[value] or makes multiple copies of the report equal to the number of entries in the subform's table. Is there any way around this? I have tried queries but have not found a way to use a f...

Backup MX questions
After nearly a week of downtime for my Exchange2k server a few weeks ago, I have realized the need for a backup MX server, basically someone who can catch my mail when my smtp server is unavailable and then allow me to seemlessly pick it up or deliver it to me when I am back up again. What is the best way to accomplish this? Mike <>< On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:41:17 -0500, "Mike Strout" <m i k e s t r o u t @ h o t m a i l . c o m> wrote: >After nearly a week of downtime for my Exchange2k server a few weeks ago, I >have realized the need for a backup MX ser...

Password protected #2
i have a spreadsheet is protected and requires a password...problem is dont know the password and i need to edit the sheet! Anyone got any tips.... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Crack it by installing this free utility at: http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >i have a spreadsheet is protected and requires a password...problem is i >dont know the password and i need to edit the sheet! > >Anyone got any tips....? > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > ...

Outlook Security Settings #2
I am trying to use Outlook security settings. I have installed the settings precisely as described on the MS site and the settings work perfectly for me and one or two others but not for the rest of my defined group. We are using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003 and Outlook XP. I cannot find any debugging or logging info anywhere and am a little stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone offer any ideas??? jON ...

Need disk # 2 for Home Publishing Premium 2000
The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can successfully copy a #2 disk? I will be more than happy to pay anyone for there trouble. Patsy wrote: > The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing > Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the > setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from > Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can > successfully copy a #2 dis...

Report repeats a field
Example: John Smith 2,14 5,27 3,18 John Smith 3,17 4,27 7,34 John Smith 1,22 6,57 8,92 I want that the report shows a name(John Smith) only one time like this: John Smith 2,14 5,27 3,18 3,17 4,27 7,34 1,22 6,57 8,92 The report get the informations from a Query that get the information from a table. One way to do this would be to set the "name" control's Hide Duplicates property to Yes. Another way to do this would be to use Sorting & Grouping, then Gro...

Can't get the proper display of a field in my report.
I have 2 tables, both using autonumbers for their primary key. The first table is for contacts (i.e. last name, first name, etc.). The second table is for businesses (business name, etc.) I have a field in my contacts table that has a number format so it can be used as a foreign key for the business table. I then set up the relationship between them & enforced referential integrity. When I run a query, I see the name of the business (after setting up a combo box) - no problem. When I run a report based on that query, a number is displayed (not the business name). Suggestions, pleas...

deleting rows #2
i have200 rows in sheet- there are lets say 100 rows the title shipping i have another 100 rows with the title payments. they are in mixed in and not grouped together otherwise i could highlight them all together and delete-how do i delete all the ones that say shipping without clicking on each individual row. I am on excel 2007 trial cb wrote: > i have200 rows in sheet- there are lets say 100 rows the title shipping > i have another 100 rows with the title payments. > they are in mixed in and not grouped together otherwise i could highlight > them all together and delete-how d...

Export CRM-contacts to Outlook Global Contact (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I want to export all the contacts in CRM to the Outlook Global Contact, so all the non-CRM-users can find contacts with there phonenumber etc. There is no support for this at all in CRM 1.2 I can do this manually. First export all the contact to Excel and from there back in Global Contact. Now the problem is the 'Save as'-field. You can only set this field by opening the contact, set the field and save it. For one contact is this no problem, for 5000 contacts it is. When I import the contacts I can't set the value of this field. It has a default value, but I need anoth...