reports by total sale qty of item and on hand qty with specific s

Report that shows total qty sold for item. qty on hand and in a specific date
range

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=13763723-9122-4a67-be7f-d7478401437d&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Where's the bottom
I need to know how to set a definate end to a spread sheet, so users d not scroll past a certain ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The definite end to an XL spread sheet is Row 65536. You can prevent scrolling past, say, Row 100 by putting this code in the ThisWorkbook module of your workbook (right-click the workbook title bar and choose View Code): Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets(1).ScrollArea = "1:100" End Sub However, this will not prevent the user from entering A101 in the Name box on the formula bar and making an entry in that c...

Set FROM field default > Replying to messages in somebody else's mailbox in Outlook 2k3 + exchange 2k3
Scenrio...... I have exchange server running with 1 main mail account where fresh emails come in from customers eg info@mycompany.com now this mailbox is opened by every users account so in the folder view they see their own account lets say dave@mycompany.com and the main info one...... dave inbox sent items outbox info inbox sent items outbox All fine and dandy and emails are working in and out. But if "Dave" for instance wants to answer an email int he info accounts inbox he must select his name in the "from" field everytime (I know I can al...

Using Access Reports in other EXE file
Hello I'd like to use access reports from any access version XP, 2000 or 97; because of the easy way to build such reports. Have you ever found or built any solutions permitting to reuse such access reports objects in other exe files, developped in Visual Basic, Visual Studio or even Delphi.... Thanks a lot for your suggestions Hi. Most programming languages support launching an executable, so the Snapshot Viewer executable would be a good choice for viewing reports exported from Access as Snapshot (*.SNP) files. Access would not need to be installed on the computer in order to view ...

How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes
I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not working for me. I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to compare and pull out duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Use a formula of =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","") in C1, and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DDF32D-4790-40E4-87D0-6B52BF406587@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this can't be ...

My tech gets X's & O's when I e-mail him a word document?
My tech gets O & X when I send him a word document, what do I have to change? Possible solutions: 1. Make sure the recipient is trying to open the document with Word and not something like OpenOffice or Notepad. 2. Find out what version of Word the recipient is using and make sure your document is in a format compatible with that version. (Note that .doc can be opened by pretty much any version of Word.) 3. Save the document in Rich Text Format (.rtf) and send that instead of the Word document (.doc/.docx/.docm). 4. Convert the document to PDF and send that instead of ...

monthly/weekly reports
This is probably really easy to do but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a report that displays records from a table. Each record has a corresponding date. Right now, the report shows every record in the table, going back more than a year. How can I make it so the report just shows the records from the previous week or month or whatever dates I choose. And then how do I use this same report over and over for each month or week? Basically I just want to hide certain records on the report (ones that were created before a specific date). Thanks You can base the 'record s...

Commission Report #2
I must be missing something but is there any way to generate a list of commissioned items. Not sales of commissioned items just a list of the items that offer a commission. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0591_01C71312.99942370 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0592_01C71312.99942370" ------=_NextPart_001_0592_01C71312.99942370 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom, Try this one attached. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Smartlist Monthly & Yearly Sales
I need help get a Smartlist create - Monthly sale, Yearlly sale & last year sales amount in one report. Can anyone help me. Buzz Dann Buzz, Could you specify if you need this by customer, by item? What type of layout are you looking for? If you are looking to get this with standard SmartList, I am afraid it is not possible and most likely you will have to use a combination of SmartLists Builder and SQL Server views. Best regards, MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Buzz Dann" wrote: > I need help get ...

counting specific figures in cells dependant upon contents of adjacent cells
I have 3 columns. The first has single digits (0-9), the second ha various numbers with x's and blank spaces in between, and the third ha a 0,1 or 2 in it. I am able to count the numer of blanks in column 2 every time a appears in column 1 by using formula below... =SUMPRODUCT(($A1:$F350=5)*($B1:$B350="X")) ... I'd like to introduce column 3 so that if a 0 is present, the "x is not counted. If a 1 is present "x" is counted once and 2, "x" i counted twice. Any suggestions -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sorry ... Meant ofcours...

Report website problems here
I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly. I was asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number SRX1110134208ID. I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with their comments. I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that effect thousand of customers. https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1389&WS=managermail Were you having email problems with Publisher? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Joel"...

Merge two items in MS POS
I'm new to these newsgroups so bear with my questions: 1. I'm a small business owner using MS POS 1.0 (not RMS) and am looking for help and support. Is this a forum to find other MS POS users? 2. Specific issue needing help on: Items on purchase orders were created, recieved and closed using vendor supplied upc codes which turned out to be wrong. Clerks have been creating new items using the correct scanned upc at time of check out to keep customers happy. Thus have two upc numbers for the same item. Need to link the two together somehow to maintain correct inventory.. Alias...

Need to be able to shelter deductions from worker's comp
Ohio needs to be able to shelter deductions from worker's comp. We need the same functionality in the worker's comp setup window that is in the unemployment setup window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

Reports in column format
My report page set-up is for 3 columns with zero spacing between columns. There is a box around the set of controls. I have the palette narrowed to the absolute minimum width so that there is no working space to the right of my controls. The result is a calendar-like presentation. The problem arises when I want to center text in the headers and footers. If I simply place my header text in the header section, it will appear more or less towards the left side of the page. In order to get it centered, I have to widen the palette and then center the text manually. If I do this, then...

Generating a report list and statistic worksheet in Excel from other workbooks
Hello- I am trying to put together a reporting function, and I have little experience working with Excel programming. I have multiple workbooks set aside for different users, who update the information in list format on a daily basis. These are project lists, so they require daily text and numerical input, and the length of the lists vary as the projects close or open. I am trying to make a master workbook that brings all of these lists together onto a single list. On this master workbook is a worksheet that needs to update and add a row of statistical data on a daily basis. Additionally...

can i calculate the total of a particular text field?
i have a field called "heat expense", the contents of which are: under 50, 50-100, and so on. i need to find out how many people pay under 50, how many people pay 50-100, and so on. i cant calculate the total because it is not a number or currency but a mix of both. i cannot perform mathmatical calculations on memos right? there must be a way to find out how many fileds contain "under 50" total. ...

Pivot Table unable to Include Hidden Items In Subtotals
I have set up a pivot table that lists only the Top 10 values in a column, but also want the subtotal for the entire column, including the hidden items. Excel Help tells me that I can click the "Include Hidden Items in Totals" button, but the button is not available. I followed the help instructions to first select "Subtotal Hidden Page Items" then to unselect it and didn't get my result in either case. Any ideas on why the button is not available? ...

Export transaction report
I am trying to export a transaction report from Money 2002. Money does nothing after I select export to desktop or send xml report. ...

Small 1-2 on worksheet's left in Excel
I have a spreadsheet with several simple worksheets. In one of the worksheets, at the very left, there has appeared a small "1 2". Under that is a vertical line and a series of dots, one dot per row. At the end is a minus sign. If I click the "1", most of the spreadsheet disappears, showing only the final total column with a plus sign on the left. If I click "2", the full spreadsheet reappears. I've tried searching Help to find out what this is and how to get rid of it, but as I don't know it's name, function, purpose or how it got there, I...

Blocking a specific e-mail address
I am using ex2003 in 2000 domain. What is the best way of blocking an specific email address from being delivered. Also, is the server does block an address, is it using the smtp address or the ip address that the smtp origanated from? REgards, Using Exchange System Manager, right-click Message Delivery, go to Properties, under the Filtering tab enter the email address you want to block. This will globally block the email address. "eotrue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20ea701c45a21$c2692db0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am using ex2003 in 2...

i need a report that shows Pay Outs
I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it. How do i get a report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer. We use the F10 Function - and fill out all the info. But i never see it again. i need this info. how do i get it? Thanks Thanks alot Jeff. Do you know is there anyway to get this info Quickbooks with the rest of the daily batch?? Jessica "Jeff" wrote: > Jessica, > > None available in CustomerSource. I've attached one called Drop or Payout > List. > > Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports &g...

Lost "Sent Date" Column in Sent Items
Somehow I lost the "Sent Date & Time" column in the "Sent Items" folder. How can I get it back? Thanks Mike Thomas ...

Conditional formatting and then counting specifics within it.
I have a work book that can have up to 100 sheets within it. An example of a sheet is:- Col B Col F Col N Col AM Col AN Col AO Col AP Test 1 12/03/03 1 01/01/03 31/03/03 01/01/02 31/03/02 Test 2 01/01/03 5 01/04/03 31/08/03 01/04/02 31/08/02 Test 3 01/09/03 2 01/09/03 31/12/03 01/09/02 31/12/02 Test 4 12/12/03 2 Test 5 14/04/03 3 Test 6 12/03/03 1 Column B hold a name. Column F holds a date of birth. Column N hold a number in the range 1 to 5. Columns AM to AP are start and end dates for current year and previous year for specific periods in the format dd/mm/yy. I have used 3 Conditiona...

How to deal with a running workflow item when an approver is unavailable?
I created a workflow which is a simple out of the box two person approval. An item has been submitted into the workflow. The initial approver is out of the office, and I'd like to mark it as approved. I went into the workflow status page, clicked on the item, and clicked approved - but the approval was rejected as the item wasn't assigned to me. I then logged in as the sharepoint admin, and tried approving the item, but again, the approval was rejected. Is thre a method by which an admin can either delegate approval of a running item to another individual? At the very le...

Special Characters in Forms and Reports
Access 2003, Report I have a report that has a status field with three options: Complete (Green Checkmark), In Progress (Yellow Triangle), or Not on Track (Red X) The Red X is no problem, but I am looking for a solution for the arrow and the triangle. Looking at ascii characters, 1 through 255 there isn't a triangle. It would need to be color filled anyway. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? I tried creating my own using bmp files but they don't display correctly in the report. Thanks for any suggestions. RBollinger robboll, Try the symbol fonts like Dixieland, Web...

transaction type report
This one could be difficult, if not impossible. I am looking to bring a wine vendor under my roof and take a percentage of his profits. The problem I see is breaking down the credit card expense. I use paymentech to process the cards, and the rates vary depending on the card type and transaction type. I do however pay a set rate of $0.12 per credit transaction (and then an additional percentage). What I would like to be able to do is pull this information off of the jrnl (reg anal report??). I would like to be able to break a transaction down three different ways. 1) food only t...