Reporting of multiple discounts

We have three discounts levels (10%, 15%, 20%) offered to some customers.
Each discount should be charged to a seperate department. Is there a simple
report that will allow the discount totals to be broken down according to
percentages? Thanks for your help.
0
Cynthia (22)
3/15/2006 1:40:08 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Deleting a report
I recently started working at an organization that wants me to be their "database person." The db is a mess and there are a few reports that cannot be opened. When I try to open them I get the message "Microsoft Office Access cannot find the object 'Report Name'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly." When I ask around the office no one seems to know what happened to these reports! Is there a way to restore them? I have tried deleting them, but for some reason Access is not letting me do that either! All permissions...

GP 6.0 Reports
I have a couple of modified reports in GP6.0 from a product ServiceAdvantage. I understand that the ServiceAdvantage product is now a part of Great Plains however a couple of their GP6.0 modified reports I'd like to export and use in a newer version of Great Plains. The problem is that when I attempt to export, it gives me a Memory Error an a 0 length package. Is there a way around this or am I doomed to recreate the reports? Thanks for any advice. ...

Coping a word or pdf for the background in a report
I am trying to copy a word or pdf file for the background of a report and on several occasions it appears to shrink in size. How do I keep the document the same size it was when I copied it? -- Rose ...

Discount price
Hi, I have set discount price for my employees as price level A. This works well for items for which the prices are defined. There are some items for which there is no set price and so I have left them as 0 and checked the field in item properties which says something like: "price must be entered at POS". Although this works great for regular price, when it comes to selling to employees, the system does not accept any price entered at POS. It always comes to $0.0. Is there a better way to define discounts in RMS where you might have items that do not have a price defined? ...

Subreports don't display in CRM report viewer
I have a report that displays a series of subreports. This works fine when I deploy it manually but when I deploy it through CRM none of the subreports are uploaded, therefore they don't display. This is true of an image on the report as well. IF I look at the catalog in the ReportServer database I can see that the manually deployed report is accompanied by the graphic and the subreports in the Catalog table. The additional items are all marked as hiden=true as expected. However when I look at the same report deployed via CRM there is only a record in this table for the report ...

Report Help 05-24-07
I have just created a report the prints to my label printer. The report has a text box for each line of the address with printing initiated from a button within the individual record on a form. My question is is there a way to suppress empty text boxes in the report as some of the records that don't have all the address fields populated look odd spaced out by the empty records Grateful for any help Paul In news:3ln5i.5530$F_4.2937@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net, Paul Martin <ricketrescue@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have just created a report the prints to my label printer. > > Th...

Call Same Function for multiple controls
I have a function that generates a SQL statement based on selections (checkboxes) the user makes on the form. I want to have that function be called whenever any of the checkboxes are changed (afterupdate event). I know that I can create 23 different AfterUpdate event Subs, one for each check box, and add the line to call the funciton to each sub. What I don't know is if I can set that function as the AfterUpdate in the control properties. So I don't have 4-5 lines of code nearly duplicated 23 times. For example, if I somehow was able to have the function as a macro, I could s...

Split workbook into multiple workbooks
I have a workbook with 95 worksheets in it, and I'd like to be able to split these out into individual workbooks. I looked on Ron DeBruin's site and got what you see below, although I'm having trouble with it. I am certain that I'm missing the forest for the trees, but when I run this coding it saves the "Personal" workbook rather than the workbook that I want to save. I did a test by adding another worksheet to the personal workbook, and sure enough it split both of them out. How can I get it to choose the right workbook? Changing "ThisWorkbook" to t...

Problem with Crystal Report
Hi all, after install Microsoft CRM Server 1.2 we have problem with reports: Error message: CrystalReportViewer "The request could not be submitted for background processing. File edc3c043999f2ee.rpt. " Product version: OS: Windows Server 2003 Standard editions Microsoft CRM Server 1.2.3297.0 Thanks for help me. Zdenek. ------=_NextPart_0001_5C8B5310 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Zdenek, Thanks a lot for your post. Is this a custom report, built from scratch,a modified Crystal report or a vanilla Crystal report? Do any reports work, or is it ...

creating drop down lists where you can select multiple values
Hi there I want to create drop down lists in an excel spreadsheet that allow me to select more than one value to be displayed in the cell. Does anyone know how to help me? Thanks in advance You can do this with programming. There's a sample file here: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Under Data Validation, look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List' Angella wrote: > Hi there > > I want to create drop down lists in an excel spreadsheet that allow me to > select more than one value to be displayed in the cell. > > Does anyone know h...

How can I update multiple tables from value from one table?
Hi, I was trying to figure out a way to get certain records in my tbl_STOCK_REORDER that have a certain Stock_ID number to update a record in its main corresponding table. For example a record with ID: SD001 is from tbl_Stock_Drinks and a record with ID: SC001 is from tbl_STOCK_CONFECTIONARIES. These records have met criteria and have been put in tbl_STOCK_REORDER and now i need the right record to go back to the right table to update the table. (If tht makes sense :S) We aren't there. We can't see the table structure you are using. More specific description may lead to mor...

Sub Report Doesn't Show in Report
I need a subreport in a main overview report. I've used the subreport wizard to bring in sub rpt and also tried to bring it in using F11 and dragging it. No Go. The report structure seems to come across as the fields can be manipulated in Report Design, but the only data that comes in View is the first record in the main database and then only if it is set up to fit the criteria as a test. I've tried to use the query as the sub rpt as well as creating a report from the query. Both the Query and the Report show all the data requested, but nothing shows up. I'm using Access 20...

Report to PDF file
I have been encountered by a tough issure that I need to save some reports as .pdf files,but I really have no idears how to achieve it.Would anybody please give me some help? Thanx in advance! If you have Access 2007, you can download the Save As PDF add-in from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en For previous versions, use the one Stephen Lebans provides: http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbr...

Editing Standard CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi I am keen to know if i can edit the inbuilt crm reports. i can find the rdl files but not the sln files so they can be edited in visual studio 2005. can someone please advise me how to go about this? regards Ridhima Hi Ridhima, Yes, the inbuilt CRM reports are available for customization. You need to export the report file. The reports of CRM are built using SRS Reporting services. So once you have the .rdl files with you can create a new Business Intelligence Report project and add the .rdl to the project. You can now customize it. Also if you want you can open the .rdl file in ...

Multiple CRM 3.0 installations in the same domain
Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations within the same domain? (live, demo, dev) I believe that there was a problem with this in 1.2 The problem in CRM 1.2 is primarily due to the inability of the Exchange Router to support multiple CRM installations, requiring you to set up a child domain for each CRM installation. This is fixed in CRM 3.0 and you now are able to have multiple installations in the same domain. Regards, Simon "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E835389-F800-4F7B-9A25-BB132744DAC8@micr...

multiple downloaded duplicate messages
my system has downloaded the same email messages 5 times this morning. These messages are from Friday, last week, through to this morning. What could be causing each and every message to be received more than once? "jeddoreboy" <jeddoreboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A73FEF16-86F1-488C-82EA-793FBA726556@microsoft.com... > my system has downloaded the same email messages 5 times this morning. These > messages are from Friday, last week, through to this morning. What could be > causing each and every message to be received more than once...

remove 0 lines from a report
I have a query with 7 columns. two of these columns have calculations within them. "Budget_2: -Abs([Budget])" to get all values negative as these are income values. "Diff $: [budget_2]-[actual]" to see if we are over/under budget. Now I want to remove all lines that equal 0. I have tried to use the <>0 in the criteria row in the query but creates a circular reference. So I need to be able to remove these lines from the report. Thanks Can you provide the SQL of your report's record source? You might only need to remove an "alias" column from ot...

Exporting Imbedded Bitmap Photos from Access reports to Excel
I have a database where the records have bound objects (bitmap photos). I would like to find a way to actually have the photos export to Excel spreadsheets. Does anyone know how to do this? It's pretty important so any info is very appreciated! ...

Trying to put a pivot table report on an existing sheet causes err #2
Thanks to Frank Kabel, I can now make great pivot tables. The problem I am having is that I want to write a macro to generate pivot tables, and I want the pivot table report to be saved on a worksheet called "Sum of Open", which is overwritten each time the macro runs. I have created the sheet named "Sum of Open" which is in the same workbook, but when i try to save it to there ('Sum of Open!'), I get an error: "Your formula contains and invalid external reference to a worksheet. Verify that the path, workbook, and range name or cell reference are correct, ...

Blank alternate pages in reports
I frequently run an Item Quantity List (in RMS) that is usually 12 pages long. Whenever I print it, however, I get blank pages after every full page. I haven't come across any way to change the set-up functions for this kindof thing. What's causing this and how can I fix it? Thanks. -- WineGuy Try narrowing a column just a wee bit. "PRJ" <PRJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:097B5E3D-D8D1-45DB-AFEB-D1AE462E6927@microsoft.com... >I frequently run an Item Quantity List (in RMS) that is usually 12 pages > long. Whenever I print it, howe...

automatical error reports to Microsoft
Hi. Years ago, I elected to send those auto messages to MS when a program crashed. I now feel I have done my civic duty and no longer wish to participate. Somehow, I accidentally found a place to turn it off, and for a few days or weeks maybe had blessed relief. Now Outlook is back to asking me to send a report every time it crashes...which is a lot. Anybody know how to tell it to stop asking? I'll be eternally grateful. -- hammar2007 It is a function of Windows XP. Please look up Error Reporting in Windows Help and support, and follow the links to change the settings....

CListCtrl
Is there a way to set the top item in a Report View implementation of CListView? >Is there a way to set the top item in a Report View >implementation of CListView? John, There's no direct method as far as I'm aware, but you could probably synthesize it using EnsureVisible, GetTopIndex, and GetCountPerPage. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq John, This hack also works: BOOL CMyListCtrl::SetTopIndex(int nItem) { BOOL bRet = FALSE; int nCnt = GetItemCount(); if( nCnt ) { SetRedraw(FALSE); if( EnsureVisible(nCnt-1, FALSE) ...

RPC over HTTP doesn't work with multiple site setup
I currently manage an exchange server (2003) in a subdomain of a forest. This subdomain, however, is in it's own AD site. Almost everything works fine. The only thing that's not working is RPC over HTTP. It just times out. The front-end server, resides in a different site. I've ran rpcping, and it connects successfully. I'm not sure what else to check... Thanks! ...

Send SRS report directly to a prn format
Is there a way to automatically send a SRS report directly to a prn (Formatted Text (Space delimted) format? Currently I have it going directly to Excel, then opening up the document and then resaving it as *.prn. Thanks. Example: http://hostname/ReportServer?/folder/report&rs:comand=Render&rs:Format=render_format ------=_NextPart_0001_3C4733A2 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Unfortunately there is not likely an easy way to do this as this would be a custom rendering extension and require a lot of work to create. Out of the box SSRS only s...

Report with Graphic
I have designed a report with a colour Graphic embedded. When I print preview the report, the graphic shows in colour, however, when I send to the Canon colour printer, the Graphic prints in Black. I have adjusted the printer settings to the highest resolution to no avail. I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions and thanks for any help I would start by trying to print a graphic from a different program to that sam printer. That will help narrow down whether th eproblem is in Access vs. the printer/printer driver Thanks Fred, Other Graphics do print i...