Reporting in POS2009

I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard reports that are included in the product to function properly.  For example on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items  / sales per cashier / etc.
When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up totally blank - indicating no data to report.  I have checked to make sure there are no filters applied.
All the reports behave the same way.
Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally.
Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Extending a TextBox Control in ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/abfc302a-e9b7-4b43-8919-d47cfb4b6482/extending-a-textbox-contr.aspx
0
Baldeep
11/11/2009 11:44:40 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You need to make sure the Current Format under Control Panel --> Regional
and Language Options matches the version of POS 2009 you have installed.
For instance if you installed the en-CA version you need to set the Language
to English Canada. If you installed en-US then you need to set the Language
to English US and so on...

Robert Armstrong
RMS Systems Inc.

"Baldeep Singh" wrote in message
>I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard
>reports that are included in the product to function properly.  For example
>on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items
>/ sales per cashier / etc.
> When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up
> totally blank - indicating no data to report.  I have checked to make sure
> there are no filters applied.
> All the reports behave the same way.
> Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally.
> Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

> Extending a TextBox Control in ASP.NET
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/abfc302a-e9b7-4b43-8919-d47cfb4b6482/extending-a-textbox-contr.aspx

0
Rob
11/12/2009 2:39:23 PM
Have you been able to resolve your reports problem? Just interested in
understanding if POS 2009 has worked well beyond that. Thanks
"Baldeep Singh" wrote:

> I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard reports that are included in the product to function properly.  For example on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items  / sales per cashier / etc.
> When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up totally blank - indicating no data to report.  I have checked to make sure there are no filters applied.
> All the reports behave the same way.
> Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally.
> Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

> Extending a TextBox Control in ASP.NET
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/abfc302a-e9b7-4b43-8919-d47cfb4b6482/extending-a-textbox-contr.aspx
> .

Yes - worked like a charm.....help much appreciated.

"Jim" wrote:

> Have you been able to resolve your reports problem? Just interested in
> understanding if POS 2009 has worked well beyond that. Thanks
> "Baldeep Singh" wrote:
>
> > I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard reports that are included in the product to function properly.  For example on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items  / sales per cashier / etc.
> > When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up totally blank - indicating no data to report.  I have checked to make sure there are no filters applied.
> > All the reports behave the same way.
> > Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally.
> > Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.
> >
> > EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
> > Extending a TextBox Control in ASP.NET
> > http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/abfc302a-e9b7-4b43-8919-d47cfb4b6482/extending-a-textbox-contr.aspx
> > .

Have you worked with an integrated scale on POS 2009 yet? If so, would you
know the correct item programming procedure to work with tare weights? Thanks