Report.SalesPlusTax

I don't know if you guys have ever try to show the total tax sale on the z
report, but when i make the modified on the z report it came out that the
total tax is 0.  It didn't show me anything, i don't know if the script is
wrong or the script is not working for RMS V1.3??  Has anyone ever tried
that??

<ROW> "Taxable Sales|" Report.SalesPlusTax </ROW>
0
TJW (95)
11/13/2007 7:34:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Crystal Reports
Is there an manual about how to setup and install crystal reports and use it with Great Plains Dynamics v 10?? Tami Just install Crystal Reports and when creating a report, point the ODBC data connection to the SQL server. log in and explore. You can set additional options in Crystal by going to FIle > Options > Database. I'm not aware of any special instructions or prebuilt GP interfaces. "Tami Farrelly" wrote: > Is there an manual about how to setup and install crystal reports and use it > with Great Plains Dynamics v 10?? > > &g...

query/report
I have a query that sorts correctly on ClientNo field. Report based on that query has different sort; why would this be? I created a new report based on the query and that report was fine. So why does the original report not work? Access 2003. "patti" wrote: > I have a query that sorts correctly on ClientNo field. > Report based on that query has different sort; why would this be? It sounds like you are expected a report to honor the sorting of a query. Don't. If you want records in a report sorted, use the report's sorting and grouping dialog. -...

passing parameter to report when printing
helo , I have a report that is given parameter when start, parameter from a table named (CRMAF_... - as it is used to automatically pass current object to report), but when I print the report it looks like it doesn't have this parameter and displaying error. I saw that here was a discution about passing a parameter to report when it is printed - cause CRM asks about it once more (my is passed automatically and I cannot write it again), and think this is my problem. Unfortunately I didn't see the resolution. Can anybody remind me how to autmatically pass current parameters to printing f...

Suppressing Report Headers or How to Report/Display Parent/Child/Granchild relationships
Ok, So, what I have done is create a set of tables that hold data about terms and their definitions. Each term (except the root term) have a parent. There are 5 tables: Root, Grandparents, Parents, Children and Grandchildren. The children of grandparents are stored in the Parents table, etc. So, I've created queries to rejoin all of this a table where the root and its metadata are in column 1-3, grandparents in 4-6, parents in 7-9, children in 10-12 and grandchildren in 13-15. The problem is that not every parent has a child. So, in the query results there are empty cells/values, that'...

Report Footer Help Needed Please
I have a report (a bill of lading) that I want to print 4 copies of. But at the bottom of each page I need a different statement printed (1st copy - "Original", 2nd copy "Customer Copy", 3rd copy "File Copy", etc.) Can anyone guide me in the right direction to accomplish this? Duane: Thanks for your quick response. I tried this, but I can not get it to work. Any other suggestions? Thanks, T "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:988241CB-1FD8-4EA7-98AD-7310A005CAA2@microsoft.com... > Allen Browne has a ...

Click on Project number to generate report
I have a report "rptProjects" that I want run and filtered to show the details of just one project based on the project number clicked on in a summary form (continous form). The target report is linked directly to the data table and contains subreports linked to their respective data tables. I can get the Projects form to open to the specific record fine using the DoCmd.Openform, but DoCmd.Openreport does not work. I have placed the projects' PKeys on both the summary form and within the report and am using these in my code e.g REPORTID = Me!ReportID. Can anyone help wit...

Historical Inventory Stock Status Report
At month end I print the Current Stock Status Report after all inventory transactions for the month are complete and before the following month is opened for transactions. I also print the Historical Stock Status Report as of the last day of the month. The reports don't tie; and they should. I isolated which items are missing from the historical report and researched to confirm they are in the warehouse and in the database. Why are these items failing to appear on the historical report? And is there a way to correct this? -- Brigitte ...

Excel Report Builder report is deleting the last column from SQL v
I am using Excel Reports in conjunction with Smartconnect. After about a dozen smartconnect connections and refreshes of data from GP in my excel report, the original SQL view created from the Excel Report Builder deletes the last column from the SQL view. I am now unable to refresh my excel report because of an "invalid column name". The only work around at this point is to re-publish my excel report from the excel report builder tool; however, this is not the preferred method of resolution. Any other suggestions? I just had this happened - I thought someone must h...

How to launch report from add-in?
Hi all, I am trying to launch a report from POS addin(RMS). but it is giving an error related to the storng name of the assembly. Can anyone please tell me how I can use the native crystal report engine that is there with POS. so that I need not embed my own crystal report dll. Any other suggestion would help. thanks Hi, The company that made some addins for me and use some printing from the addin, added the software: Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 2.0 (x86) After installing CRRedist2005_x86.msi into my system I can use their reports. Koit Lahesoo "KSS" <KSS@dis...

Companies sharing report dictionary
We have 3 total companies set up in our Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 application Company1 Company2 Fabrikam When company1 was first setup there were a handful of customizations developed (modified forms/reports). The issue is, after installing company2 all of those customizations that were done for company1 are also in company2 (and fabrikam) My question is, how do I separate these? I want company2 to have its own reports dictionary completely as there are modifications needed for it as well (different logo's...etc) Is there an easy way to achieve this? Also, when i change a modified ...

Report question
I am running CRM 3.0. On the cases form, the ‘customer’ field. I have the ‘customer’ field being populated by a contact name. The reason for this I am using www.c360.com email to case, however for email alerts I need the customer field to be populated by the contact name. The contact name is associated to a parent customer. For example, contact name ‘John Doe’ is associated with the parent customer ‘Doe Inc.’. So here is my problem: I need to run a closed case report by client, in this case ‘Doe Inc.’. I am able to run a report by ‘Doe Inc’ however it will not associate the cont...

access 2007 crashes
when i change by code the controlsource of a textbox while opening the report, access crashes. is there a way to solve this (besides opening first in lay-out view)? michel Yes, this is one of the bugs in A2007. AFAIK, no resolution has been provided for this problem yet. Hopefully we will see it fixed when MS releases SP1 for Office 2007. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Michel Peeters" <michel@melsbroek.be> wrote in message news...

Can't report misconduct because it's obscene
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I just tried to report a post as inappropriate, because it was a solicitation for viewing a pornographic video, and my e-mail got bounced! The reject message included this: "Reasons for rejection may be: obscene language, graphics, or spam-like characteristics." Pretty ironic, hunh? sv650kd@officeformac.com wrote: > I just tried to report a post as inappropriate, because it was a > solicitation for viewing a pornographic video, and my e-mail got > bounced! The reject message included this: > >...

Displaying column history in a report
I am trying to create a report that is linked to a sharepoint (MOSS 2007 ) table. One of the fields is a append text field, and I want to be able to display the date similarly to how it is shown in the view item page in sharepoint. That is show all the edits to this field, with username of who made the edit. I don;t see a way to get that data from Access. Thanks, Jonathan ...

Trouble with reports
Hi everybody, I'm working with Access 2003, making a bill, and I have a problem when I want to fill the Detail Section with two lines (one at the left margin and one at the right margin) which covers the "distance" between all the Detail Section and ends at the top of the Bottom of Page (I don't know if I am using the right terms, I'm working with spanish version of Access). The Detail Section contains different concepts of the bill (price, quantity, description...) and it not contains ever the same amount of this concepts in different bills... I tell you this because I ...

window user/group can't see reports
Hi, I login as admin I can see folder/reports, but when login as normal user, it's a blank home page, can someone help here? thanks. RS has its own security that is role based. By default the local administrators group on the server is added to the admin role in RS. What you need to do is to add users or groups to the appropriate role in Reporting Services. Read up on Roles in books online and it will tell you how to go about this. If you set the role at the home level then all the folders under that will inherit from home. -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Re...

Matching Invoices for Commission Reporting
Does anyone have a suggestion of how to combine multiple payable invoices (to vendors) with a receivable (from customer) to automatically apply commissions or run commission reports? R. DeWaal ...

re: Report informaion in Alphabetical order
I wold like to put all the information i have on my report in the Alphabetical order of the field name "book title" So i would like the record "Author" and "publisher" and "ISBN" to b assorted accordingly. I managed to do this a table and a form, (very easily simply by pressing the 'sort in asscending order' button that has a AZ on it and an arrow, similar t the button found on Excel. And depending on the column you have high lighted (in my case "book title") it sorts that alphabetically and all the other field move accordingly. How ca...

Run delete query instead of report...
I am using MS Access 2002. I have a response table, tblSurveyMonkeyAppend. I have a listbox that gives me the names of courses, [txtCourseTitle] from this table. Sometimes a course can have one response or many responses. I use a listbox of course titles to choose one or more courses. Then I run a report for just those courses. Here is the code: Private Sub cmdBarChart_Click() Dim frm As Form, ctl As ListBox, var As Variant Dim strCriteria As String, temp As String Set frm = Forms!frmSurveyMonkeyParameter Set ctl = frm!lstCourses 'If no selection, display warni...

Vacation Used/Accrued/Balance Report
I am trying to build a report in either Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services that would give me an employee's beginning vacation balance, hours used, hours accrued and ending balance for a particular pay period. I have determined that I need SQL views to get the data to report correctly however; need some direction. If anyone have the views already created and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Or even better the CR or SRS report :) Thanks in advance! You can email me at lbaker@jatnet.com The paycheck history tables will have all but the beginning balan...

Enterprise Reporting should export formulas rather than just amou.
The value of being able to export forms and reports to Excel is greatly enhanced by that export being a functioning worksheet. A step in that direction is for formulas that sum, either with the SUM function or by cell reference, to be exported with the data. Enterprise 7.5 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Outlook 2003 SP1 NDR Report with bad KB Article #3
Recently a user has reported that she receives the following NDR when sending out emails. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: 4th Annual Energy Tech Investor Forum Sent: 8/20/2007 1:12 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Christopher Lord' on 8/20/2007 1:12 PM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. Doing a search in the KB brings up article ID 872896... I checked back with the user, and yes on the emails sent out, the FROM line is empty. She authenticates to the SMTP serv...

Conditional Field in Report Writer
Hey, all, I'm looking to create a conditional field in Report Writer. Basically, I'm looking to add a "USD" string to the end of the subtotal/total fields if the customer is American. Here's what I have: Name: docsubtotal Result Type: String Condition: STRIP ( RM_Customer_MSTR.Comment1 ) = "USD" (I use the comment1 field to denote USD customer--long story, have reasons) True Case: CUR_STR ( SOP_HDR_WORK.Subtotal ) # " USD" False Case: CUR_STR ( SOP_HDR_WORK.Subtotal ) Works great, except, any currency formatting is lost. IE, what should be "$...

Reports wont open in preview mode
I have a problem with Access 2003 Im hoping you can help me with. I have created a user database which displays a number of reports based on statistics a number of users input. When some users try and dislpay the reports, they get the error message 'The expression After Update you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: The OpenReport action was cancelled'. Here's the strange thing! The database is installed on a number of users PC and it works for some of them. I have narrowed it down to the type of printer being installed on the users PC and s...

Decent AR Report Needed
I cannot believe RMS doesn't ship with an AR report that's worth looking at. I want ALL AR ACTIVITY for any given customer on one report. Transactions, Payments, Late Fees/Interest Charges, Global Adjustments, everything. I don't want a report for receivables and a separate report for payments like they have in the Reports Library. If you have an AR report that's worth the paper it takes to print it, I'd love to see it. Thanks, Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail ...