report with daily drop

we print a  report every night that shows the drops.  we have to chage the
date to today's date each time.    how can i get a drop report with today's
date already selected

jay
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Help with front page drop down box
Hi, i need to know how to direct people to the drop down option they select from a website Try this: http://www.echoecho.com/tooldropdown.htm -- ~ Kathleen Anderson Microsoft MVP - Expression Web Spider Web Woman Designs Expression Web Resources: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/xweb/ Expression Web Wiki: http://expression-web-wiki.com/ FrontPage Resources: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/ Please reply to the newsgroup for the benefit of others "Michael" <icouldbeelvis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8309C283-377B-4A6B-A7FD-3A6508...

Adding Remarks in Reports
Dear Experts, I generate a simple report using SQL using ReportsServer but when my Management wants to view the reports - they would like to add few remarks at the end of the each row. How can this be achieved? Any answers or solutions to this will be helpful. -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Sales Report filtered by time, Z Report filtered by date
Does anyone have any Z summary reports that can be filtered by day, week, etc Also does anyone have a sales summary report that can be filtered by date and time. (Our liquor store is open untill 1 AM and I can't get the broken out sales over the "two day" period once sales has started on the next day? Thank you so much in advance. There is a combined Z report on the Jean Holland web site (I believe) that does exactly what you want it to do. In regards to (sales) reports by date and time: I asked the same question a week or so ago in this NG but didn't get any soluti...

Reporting an Average
How do I average the field “Minutes” from the query “qryUrban” and display the average in a report? I would like to find the (mean) average, but I have no experience with the AVG function. Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com pushrodengine via AccessMonster.com wrote: >How do I average the field �Minutes� from the query �qryUrban� and display >the average in a report? > >I would like to find the (mean) average, but I have no experience with the >AVG function. Without seeing your query, if the query is the report's record source and if the Minute...

Billable time reports
We are just deploying CRM 3.0 for our Marketing Service related company. I have set up the Product Catalog to include Hourly Units with a price list of $75.00 for the Product "Service 1". I have resolved a Service case for an Account and have charged the account 1 hour of billable time. Question: is there a report already in place that shows me the cases (for the month) for Accounts with billable time. Or is there another step I must complete after resolving the case to move this billable time to an Invoice? I have tried advanced find on resolved case which shows me the ca...

invoices selected for payment report
is there a way to create a report of invoices that are due for payment. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c45b1991-84e1-4ff0-b559-60091ec32b15&dg=microsoft...

variable column names in a report
i have an application where the user can enter self selected column names which then in turn are added to a table... application works fine. however, when it comes to reporting, how do i go about adding those self entered columns in a report? any help would be appreciated Do you actually need this in a report or can the results be pushed to Excel for printing? -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP Help me support UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "k2sarah" <k2sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56B6FD1-2F5B-45D5-8760-A61E3CA41495@microsoft.c...

How can I link a SRS Report with the Account?
I have made a Report that list the 5 major types of Accounts and when the user clicks a Account I would like to open the Account. How can I put a Link in a Table Details Section on the SRS Reports? -- Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Microsoft CRM Applications Professional Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Microsoft CRM Customization If you have the SDK help file, this explains how this can be done - in the Reports section. In summary though, this is what you do: 1. Create a hidden Parameter of type Text 2. Find the URL of the record type you want...

Reporting Services Lists & CRM
Has anybody tried aligning column headings located outside and above of a Reporting Services' list to their respective fields within the list? Everything lines up fine in Visual Studio's preview of the report. But, when published to CRM, the fields within the list are slightly shifted to the right or left of their intended position below the headings. The accumulative shift can be substantial. I've tried just about everything, including the use of fixed-width fonts. Nothing works, except placing the column headings within the same list... which has the obvious and undesirable ef...

Excel reporting incorrect user in "file in use by"
We are currently experiencing a issue that that some of our users (some of which are laptop users that use the offline files feature) try to open for example an Excel file and it will be reported as being currently in use by a named user. So far no problem. However this user does not have the file open and if we go to check the open files on the server the file will in fact be open by a different user to the one reported in the excel popup window. Is there a way I can ensure that at least the correct user is reported to having the file open? I'm sure this must be somewhere int h...

CRM 3.0 Server Error in '/' Application when accessing Reports via
Hi, I've got a server running Sharepoint 2003 and CRM 3.0, both using SQL 2000 Server, which is a separate server. All Windows Server 2003. The default website on the CRM site has always been stopped and the CRM site has a host header, the CRMReports folder is inside the CRM website. No SSL enabled on the CRM site. All has been running fine until the last couple of days, now when we go to http://crm and click on 'Reports' in the CRM app via IE, we get the following error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------...

Crystal Reports formula to Access
Any suggestions on how to use this formula in Access? if not(IsNull({MASTER.JMT_DATE})) then "Post Judgment"else if (IsNull({MASTER.JMT_DATE})) and not(IsNull({MASTER.SUIT_DATE})) then "Post Suit, Pre Judgment"else if (IsNull({MASTER.SUIT_DATE})) and (IsNull({MASTER.JMT_DATE})) then "Pre Suit" Here is a guess -- IIF([MASTER].[JMT_DATE] Is Not Null, "Post Judgment", IIF([MASTER].[JMT_DATE] Is Null AND [MASTER].[SUIT_DATE] Is Not Null, "Post Suit, Pre Judgment", IIF([MASTER.SUIT_DATE] Is Null AND [MASTER].[JMT_DATE] Is Null, "...

Event ID 3009 A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.1.0 appears randomly.
Exchange 2003 mail enabled Public Folder randomly don't receive e-mail from external sender, when it happens sender receives error : --------------------------------------------- Final-Recipient: rfc822;xxx@xxx.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.0 --------------------------------------------- Sometimes all work ok. Error in Application log : --------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: (8) Event ID: 3009 Date: 2005.12.21 Time: 11:43:32 User: N/A Computer: MailServerName Description: The description for Event ID ( 3009 ...

Lebans Report to PDF
I am using the Report to PDF utility on Lebans website. Great utility, except that I found the font embeding does not work. I reported this in this news group a few months ago and was told by Mr. Leban that it would be updated some time this month.Do any of you use this utility? Do you know if there are update available? I notice that the web site says version 2.753, March 06 is avaialable but the download link on the page indicates version 2.751. Any info would be appreciated.Doug ...

SBS 2008 : Daily Report "Detailed Network Report" Delayed
Hello, We have migrated 3 clients from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 without any problem everything work great but we have only one problem : We receive every day @ 6AM "Detailed Network Report" from every servers. We receive "Detailed Network Report" From SBS 2003 between 6AM to 6:05AM so with 2003 Servers it's work perfectly. The problem is with SBS 2008 : We receive Report between 6:00AM to 9:00AM and we don't know why ... Settings are configured to send e- mail @ 6AM.... Anybody has the same problem or can help us ? Thanks for your help Have a nice ...

Access 2007 Report
I'm struggling with a report. I have 5 different .mdb files to pull data from to make 1 report. I linked the tables, and tried to create a report but the report only allows 1 record control source. That leaves out the date from 4 tables. Basically, my report will have 1 customer listed with customer ID, name, location. Below that will be the product purchased. All 5 mdb files have duplicate customers, but different products. The Report ought to look like: DFW123 ABC Company 123 Anywhere Street Dallas, Texas 76210 Snack food 500 units Soft Drink 300 units Ice Cream 150 unit...

Setting Up Report
I am having a difficult time figuring this one out! I have a query that is pulling the fields that I need in a report. The fields are: BA Complexity Code NumberOfWorkDaysToCode/Key ES MCK 7 ES LCK 1 ES HCK 7 ES HCK 7 I need my report to look something like this: Number of Days To Code/Key HCK LCK MCK 1 Day 1 2...

create chart from daily data and add trend lines for each week
Excel 2003 Is there a way to create a chart using daily data and create a trend line for each week. The data does not have an Saturday's or Sunday's. My data looks like this. Date Output Input 2/15/2010 229 215 2/16/2010 441 153 2/17/2010 205 43 2/18/2010 283 138 2/19/2010 609 121 2/22/2010 272 136 2/23/2010 373 16 2/24/2010 193 176 2/25/2010 339 358 2/26/2010 533 238 3/1/2010 374 252 3/2/2010 244 269 3/3/2010 306 216 3/4/2010 297 229 3/5/2010 538 202 3/8/2010 235 373 3/9/2010 446 410 3/10/2010 385 335 3/1...

Text field designed same on Graphical report as on Text report
Would like Text fields to be designed the same when printed on a Graphical report versus when printed on a Text report. For example, on a Text report they grow as needed depending on the size of the note. On a Graphical report, you need to make the text field as big as your largest note. Then when you print the Graphical report for a smaller note, there is a lot of unused white space on the report. ...

Renaming forms tables and reports
Is choosing "save as" and making a copy and removing the original the only way to rename a report, table, or form? I started with the Issues template but I want to change the names of the objects. I can right click and rename the shortcuts in the navigator window, but the name doesn't change and the references are still under the old name. I do not want my shortcut to be a different name than the reference name because then there will be confusion for database maintenance. I've also tried renaming the objects in their properties window, but I couldn't find a na...

Adding a drop down ascending/descending menu in a cell #2
How can I add a drop down menu into a cell with options of ascending and descending? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200512/1 ...

Creating a Report using two queries
I have created a chart report (bar chart) using one query. How can I create another single chart showing the results of both queries. One will show the bars of first query data and the other will show bars of the data from second query together in a single chart report. Any suggestions? -- FL This depends on how/if the two queries are related. I would expect the "X" axis values might be related. If so, join the two queries into a single query and graph the new query. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www...

How to compute Over short amount that shows in the z report
Hello, can anyone tell me how the over short amount in the z report is calculated? I am looking for the exact tables and its fieldnames for this computation. -- Thanks in advance, HNLuhar Hello HNLuhar....I copied and pasted this from the batch list report.....it reads the batch table to calculate "over/short"- hope this helps..... PaidOut + Dropped + LayawayClosed + PaidOnAccount + CustomerDepositRedeemed + ClosingTotal) - (OpeningTotal + Sales + Returns + Tax + Shipping + LayawayPaid + PaidToAccount + CustomerDepositMade + DebitSurcharge + CashBackSurcharge "HNLuhar...

I need help formating a template for finanical reporting

Report using Fields with the same name from different tables
Hello all - I created a db with no knowledge of naming convention. Now I am attempting to write some reports pulling data from tables with the same field names. Apparently Access doesn't like this....I attempted to change the names in the BE but when I relink the FE it is prompting for parameters. What is the best way to proceed? Thanks - Lee -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201005/1 TheLee via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I created a db with no knowledge of naming convention. Now I am attempting to &...