Report that includes Commission Schedule "Fixed Amount"

Would like to be able to run a report that includes either and or "Fixed
Amount", or "Maximum Commission" fields.   We use these features and would
like to be able to change items that have amounts in these fields but need to
be able to run a report to find what items have these fields populated.
0
JackT (70)
10/11/2005 2:16:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Need Report that includes the field "Fixed Amount"
Would like to be able to run a report that includes either the "Fixed Amount", and or "Maximum Commission" fields. We use these features and would like to be able to change items that have amounts in these fields but need to be able to run a report to find what items have these fields populated. ...

401K Maximum Deduction for Fixed Amount
It would be nice if there was an option to calculate the maxium employer match for fixed 401K deductions as a percentage instead of having to calculate it manually and entering it as a maximum yearly amount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Report that includes Commission Schedule "Fixed Amount"
Would like to be able to run a report that includes either and or "Fixed Amount", or "Maximum Commission" fields. We use these features and would like to be able to change items that have amounts in these fields but need to be able to run a report to find what items have these fields populated. ...

sorting data to obtain a fixed amount
Please help!! I have numbers in a row of cells and I would like to have a formula to sort the data to give me a fixed total... (like which cells would equal x) i don't know which of the cells make up that total... can excel tell me which cell combinations would equal any given amount entered... This is not a trivial sort of calculation at all. The number of cell combination is 2^n, so it gets seriously big quickly. E.g. 2^100 is far more electrons than you could squeeze into the universe, so if you've got 100 rows you're probably not going to do it with a "brute forc...

stacked column chart with 3 fixed amount ranges
Hi! I would like to create a stacked column chart based on 3 fixed amount ranges. For example, within a bar, the section with the amount less than $4 will be yellow. The section from $4 to $6 will be green. The section with amount more than $6 will be blue. Thank you very much! Ken Something like this? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart2.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Ken" &l...