Report-Item value list with stores

Hi guys,
On the standard item value list in headquarters, I need to add the Stores so
I can see which store has what stock value and quantity.
Does anyone know the column name I need to add to the report?

Thanks in advance

Richard
0
RichyRich (14)
2/1/2007 9:17:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Use the Snapshot Item Value List.  This is the one that contains the
store values.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

RichyRich wrote:
> Hi guys,
> On the standard item value list in headquarters, I need to add the Stores so
> I can see which store has what stock value and quantity.
> Does anyone know the column name I need to add to the report?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Richard
0
glenn9672 (1267)

Formula not being stored any more
Recently, Excel has stopped storing certain formulae in the formula bar. For example, if I type in say "=3*1/10" Excel will store "=0.3" in the formula bar. This is most inconvenient as I want to be able to tell what the constituent parts of the calculation are. It never used to do this so have I accidentally set an option on somewhere? How do I turn it off again? I couldn't duplicate this. If I typed: =3*1/10 and hit F9 (calculate)--not enter I got: 0.3 You're not getting close to the F9 key (with only portions of your formula selected? (Yeah, I did...

Disable items in a CListCtrl in icon view
It is possible to disable some items when using a CListCtrl in (large) icon view mode ? For example, gray them out and make it non-clickable. Any ideas ? Not out of the box, you will have to custom draw the items, and handle the clicking yourself. AliR. "Vincent RICHOMME" <richom.v@free.fr> wrote in message news:44759efc$0$31231$626a54ce@news.free.fr... > > It is possible to disable some items when using a CListCtrl in (large) > icon view mode ? > For example, gray them out and make it non-clickable. > > Any ideas ? ...

Junk E-Mail Lists Error in Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003
I have seen several people post about this error message that comes up in Outlook, but so far I haven't seen anyone respond. I am running an Exchange 2003 server with SP1 and my client is Outlook 2003. I installed IMF a few weeks ago, and it appears that this message started soon afterwards. I have now uninstalled IMF, but am still receiving the message. My end users are getting frustrated, as am I. There also appears to be an error in the IMF deployment guide about adding a registry key to increase the list size in Exchange. It states to "right click System", but there is n...

CRM 3.0 Reports:Error when trying to open reports on client m/c
I am unable to access CRM Reports from any other machine except the CRM Server (Physical) box. I logged in as different users on the CRM server and was able to open and see all of the reports based on roles. But I am not able to view reports from any of the client machines. I am accessing Reports through a web-client. Upon trying to access reports through a client machine, I get the message " An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". This does not tell me anything I do not see anything unusual in the Web server (CRM Server), or the Da...

Macro Help/Duplicate Items + Insert Rows + Sum
I am trying to create a template that will do the following: 1. Find Duplicate Entries (AlphaNumeric) In A Column 2. Insert 2 Rows Between The Duplicate Entries Then: 1. Sub-Total(Another Column With Random Numbers) Of The Duplicate Entries 2. Format the Sub-Total In Bold I have gotten to the point of writting a macro that will identify the duplicate entries; does anybody know how to do the rest? This is a changing set of data, transferred to excel from a relational database (Lotus123 Rel2, which contains anywhere between 3000 to 5000 rows. I cannot spend time grouping the data ...

How to convert to absolute value?
Hello! How do I convert numbers to absolute value? Thanks Edit - Copy. Edit - PasteSpecial - Values - OK. Or do you want a code solution ? HTH. Best wishes Harald "Betsy Marlow" <cmarlow22@bellsouth.net> skrev i melding news:5WmHg.12873$j8.11911@bignews7.bellsouth.net... > Hello! > > How do I convert numbers to absolute value? > > Thanks > > Print abs(-12) 12 On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:16:31 -0400, "Betsy Marlow" <cmarlow22@bellsouth.net> wrote: >Hello! > >How do I convert numbers to absolute value? > >Thanks >...

Need to populate a Report with several records
In short, I have one report containing 5 records from the same table. The individual records are layed out to support proper printing. I need to populate each record with from the same table. I can not give them all the same pointer to the table or I get 5 copies of the same record. How can I populate those 5 records with 5 records from my table? I think you need to have a group by in your report. Thus you will get 1 group of data for each of the 5 that you are refering to as 5 records. "Bill" wrote: > In short, I have one report containing 5 records from the same t...

Report Load Error via CRM
I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other reports. I have instal...

Crystal Report error: information is needed 02-03-04
After reinstalling CRM I get this error when I try to get a report. I know there is information since I'm just asking for the user list. ---------------------------------------- CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. Information is needed before this report can be processed. ---------------------------------------- Any Ideas? Thanks Also recieved this error, and have logged an issue with MS, no resolution yet. One tip they did provide, remove any underscores ("_") from the server name. This has resolved the issue for a lot ...

Don't plot zero values
I am currently using Excel XP. I have a scatter chart and would only like to plot non zero values. These are not null values. Is there a chart setting I can do to skip plotting zero values or do I need to somehow filter/sort the data first and then plot? TIA George Hey George - If there are true zeros in the data, perhaps the easiest way to exclude them from the chart is to use an autofilter on the data that hides the rows with zeros. Alternatively, you could insert a column to hide the zeros. Say the range with zeros is in B1:B10. Select C1:C10, and enter this formula into C1: =IF...

diable command button based on field value
I have a command button which I would like to disable based on the following rules: If A = 1 then button is disabled If B = 2 then button is enabled Where you put the code depends on how the form works. If this needs to be checked for each record, use the form current event: If A = 1 Then Me.Button.Enabled = False ElseIf B = 2 Then Me.Button.Enabled = True End If But, what if A is not 1 and B is not 2? -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "barrynichols@gmail.com" wrote: > I have a command button which I would like to disable based on the >...

Last Question regarding ITems
I am unclear as to how I should take care of this item... Take for example I order a carton or case of items by I only sell these items by the single item. So in a case there is 36 or 48 or 60 of one item. How Should I enter this into RMS? I want to be able to buy 1 cs and recieve the inventory and have RMS automatically make it so that I have 36, 48 or 60 of them available. parent = case child = individual like items within case search help file for "parent child" "Pr0ject" <Pr0ject@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9E706E8-75B1-4E64-ACCF-72EAE...

distribution group / delivery report exchange 2003
an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation is sending an email to a distribution list, but he never receive a delivery report global config, message format for domain * (is ok) [x] delivery report [x] non delivery report "Ronald" <rasch@ltsa.de> wrote: >an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation >is sending an email to a distribution list, >but he never receive a delivery report Did he request one? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Information Store Crashing
Good Morning All, I got in to work this morning to be told that our Exchange server had stopped working over the weekend. More specifically the Information Store service had died. It takes a while before anyone notices the mail going offline on weekends so I missed the whole thing and couldn't check the server for unusual memory usage or etc.. but after pouring through the event logs the only clue I can find which happens a few seconds before the log reports that 'Information store has terminated unexpectedly' is as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source...

displaying negative values
how do I hide the display of negative numbers? =if(A1<0,"",A1) HTH Regards from Brazil Marcelo "cfuller" escreveu: > how do I hide the display of negative numbers? Hi, That will work if cell A1 has a formula in it. If negative numbers are just typed in, you can use conditional formatting. Highlight the range of cells you want to format. Go to Format > Conditional Formatting... Enter cell value is less than 0. Click the Format... button and select Color: and then click the white icon. HTH -- Ken Hudson "Marcelo" wrote: > =if(A1<0,"&qu...

HQ Client and invalid store id\connection issue
Have client with four stores. Running RMS V 2.0. New store is number 4. Have been able to establish connection to HQ but get this message on the log: HQ message contains an invalid store\id connection passowrd. Although the message is quite clear. Where exactly should we be making the adjustments? Thank you veruy much. 2 places: In HQ Manager, Admin/Stores Open properties for Store 4 ( I believe you need to be in Maintenence Mode to do this) Go to connection Schedule Tab - near the bottom of the tab you can enter a password - this is unique to each store. In HQ Client, File/Configurat...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

Mailbox Store
The option to purge a mailbox is not available. How do you clean messages from a mailbox at the MMC? Once the mailbox is deleted using ADUC, you will need to run the Clean Agent on the mailbox store for the store to recognize that the mailbox has been deleted. Once that is done you will have the option to Purge. To run the Clean Up Agent, right-click the MB Store. "Lee Coltharp" <itservices@windsorplace.net> wrote in message news:29dde01c465b6$626e8540$a401280a@phx.gbl... > The option to purge a mailbox is not available. How do > you clean messages from a mailbox at...

get a list of file in a directory
Hi. what would be the best way to return a list of files in a directory. I know in VB you could use the dir function, but what should i use in MFC. Doen anyone know of a class available where I could say return all the file in a certain directory and its sub directories Regards Dylan Take a look at the CFileFind MFC class. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Dylan Franklin" <dyl2000@lineone.net> wrote in message news:eHHBr0MxDHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi. > > what would be the best way to return a list of files i...

Massive Report: Have you ever done this? Help Please
Hi, I am compiling the results of a survey in ACC2003 as a paper appendix. I have about 60 report objects which are about 2 to 4 pages of text each. I have about 60 Pivot Charts and tables as separate form objects. I want to have one report which has the charts and tables and text in it since this would be easy to layout and the page numbering would flow right through. Is this the correct way to do it? I have made a start and the first few pages are fine with charts and tables. However, Access seems to have space restrictions on the height of a report group? When I increase the ...

customizing the task list print options
I'd like to print my "tasks" list but with the complete Note field included. How does one accomplish that? I'm surprised it isn't a standard form provided in Outlook. -- ------------ Michael Bierman ...

Find UnUsed Stored procedure
I have lots of unused SP in my DB and i'd like to delete them. I need to find them. How can I know that a Stored procedure is not used. (with the tables i look at the DMV). I thought to trace it by a DDL Trigger on the Execute sp event, but there is not such a one... Gal (Gal@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have lots of unused SP in my DB and i'd like to delete them. > I need to find them. > How can I know that a Stored procedure is not used. (with the tables i > look at the DMV). That's a not a trivial question to answer. SQL Server maintains...

Reports ???
Hi all, How to generate a report with print preview and print commands? I believe there is no built-in class to generate reports. I would like to generate a report from my application, which reads data from a flat file. Thanks in advance. ...

Want to remove Public Folder store/replicas but see many logons
Hello, I would like to remove a Public Folder Store from a server in my all-Exchange 2003 environment. We have had two Public Folder Stores, but I'd like to use one of those Stores for a Private Store for mailboxes and also because replication between the two servers is problematic. (It's only a few hundred megabytes of infrequently-used data.) I removed the replicas for all Public Folders in the ESM (View Public Folders) then removed replicas for Free/Busy, OAB, and Organization Forms after right-clicking and selecting View System Folders. Still, users showed up under the &q...

parameter values not valid #3
keep getting a window each time I try and save a new task (Outlook 2000) it says: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" I just set up Outllook, and can't figure out why it would do this. ...