Report for Zero Item Movement - What *hasn't* sold #2

I need a report that will show items that haven't sold.

0
kyle7347 (13)
8/24/2007 8:32:14 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi Kyle , I will send you this report to your email once get rate me please.

"Kyle" wrote:

> I need a report that will show items that haven't sold.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
8/25/2007 6:00:01 AM
Wrote one of those myself ... for HQ; that allows you to enter the number of
days an item has NOT sold to filter the report. Write to me offline at
sbinder@venus.com and I will gladly share.

"Kyle" wrote:

> I need a report that will show items that haven't sold.

0
Luminox (155)
8/25/2007 10:54:36 AM
wow sounds great could you send me a copy
hozay@jmmpr.com

"Luminox" wrote:

> Wrote one of those myself ... for HQ; that allows you to enter the number of
> days an item has NOT sold to filter the report. Write to me offline at
> sbinder@venus.com and I will gladly share.
>
> "Kyle" wrote:
>
> > I need a report that will show items that haven't sold.

0
hozay (81)
8/29/2007 1:50:06 PM
Can you send to me please
Ibrahim@althomad.com
 thanks

Use the Item Value List report and set the criteria as "NOT Last Sold" and
set the date range as the last 3 months or 6 months or whatever you want
"and Qty" <> 0 and you have a Zero Item Movement Report.

Regards
Michael
(Brisbane, Australia)

"Kyle" <kyle@alpinex.com> wrote in message
>I need a report that will show items that haven't sold.

MAPISP32 #2
MAPISP32 has taken over - uses almost all of the CPU (97 to 99%). Can't send or receive email. Restarting and not launching OUTLOOK gives me back my computer, but no email. Using OUTLOOK 97 on an XP machine. Have checked the postings, but found nothing about this problem (I get no error messages). Also tried renaming MAPISP32.dll and then reloading OUTLOOK, no improvement. Will check back later and thanks! ...

Fixed Aseet report
We have a fixed asset report printing differently from all other reports. seems like it's been stretch out. any idea why this happened? Thanks for your help. No, but that's the way the report prints for everybody. -- Charles Allen, MVP "hlv" wrote: > We have a fixed asset report printing differently from all other > reports. seems like it's been stretch out. any idea why this happened? > > Thanks for your help. > > ...

Beginning Inventory Balance #2
I am trying to duplicate the Average Inventory, according to KB856731, the formula is; (Beginning Inventory Balance + Summary of each months ending on hand Inventory + Current On Hand Inventory) / (number of months elapsed in the current year +2) Does anyone know what the formula is for the Beginning Inventory Balance? -- Anthony ...

Macro Security #2
Hi, I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The install is a complete install of Office 2003 and I tried a Detect and Repair without luck. Any suggestions? Thank you. Maybe a post in one of the Access newsgroups would get you an answer quicker. Clementius wrote: > > Hi, > I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot > find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The > install is a complete install of Office 2003 ...

Spaces issue not fixed in 12.2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The previous threads have all been closed and none of them seem to have an answer. For anyone else struggling with Office not working with Spaces (and therefore having to disable Spaces to use Office 2008), here is the reply I just received from MS Office for Mac Tech Support: "The Spaces issue is still being worked on, please watch for future OS and Office updates" My guess is that as it has not been fixed in two service packs it is unlikely to change until Office 2012 (or whatever the next major release wil...

Report will not print
RMS2.0 SP2 When I print any report, 90% of the time, it will only print the report header and NO other information. When I print to a PDF file it will ALWAYS print the entire report properly. I spoke to MS tech support and they said to change the store logo to the BMP which I did, still no good. Any suggestions? I am using a USB Canon printer, the reports have been printing correctly in the past. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers. I am completely lost. Haik, Can you print any other reports? Maybe something is wrong with the report formatting, so the field does...

Add item discounting to inventory wizard
It would be infinately useful for me to be able to assign volume discounts to items based on MPQ and Regular, A, B, and C prices. For example. I sell an item that comes in a box quantity of 25. If a customer at any price level buys 25, the system discounts the item 10%. As it is now, I must go through item by item and enter this information. In my situation, I have thousands of items to update every time prices change. So it would be nice to simply say "if [MPQ] of item is purchased, discount 10%". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft r...

Report in HQ
I would like a report that compares differnt stores cost and price. I can get it to run a report that shows everyitem in both stores but i would like one that just displays the diffenrt ones so i dont have to look at all 8,ooo items. Not sure if i need to export it out to excel but even if that is the case not sure how i would make it only display the ones that have differnt prices and cost per store. Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt. I can send if you will leave your e-mail address. "Doug Pic-N-Pac" wrote: > I would like a report that compares differnt stores co...

Conditional Formatting #2
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has about 1200 rows many of which need to have conditional formatting. I had a template set of rows that I was transferring the conditional formatting from and it worked for 20 or so rows. Then in attempting to both copy/paste and drag formatting even further I noticed that the conditional formatting was not being transfered to the target cells. I have even tried doing one row of formatting at a time but it seems like it will not allow any more conditional formatting. The spreadsheet is a good size (about 2MB). I recieve no error messages about this. It simpl...

getting sql report 2005 web service to work
The error I am getting in sql reporting service 2005 is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on t...

Sort and report category items
I'm an Excel rookie using Excel 2008. And this is probably a very beginner question. Example of problem: Sheet has three(3) columns (A, B, C) with the first two being text cells. A: Organization type B: Organization name C: Organization $ The rows contain the information for each year and then within each year a row for each organization reporting that year. I'd like to create a report with: A List of all organizations by each type and not repeat the names. This would look like: Type 1: Company X Company Z Type 2: Company Y Type 3: Company M Compa...

moving all incoming mail to deleted items folder
We are trying to setup students who graduate from our school so that any incoming mail will be forwarded to a new address and if they have not setup a forwarding address, their incoming mail will be deleted with an out of office reply sent to the sender indicating that the user is no longer a student and has not setup forwarding. Graduated students would also not have OWA enabled as well. The one thing that seems hard to do is to create a rule that will move all incoming mail to the deleted items folder. Does anyone know of how to have all incoming mail subject to a rule to move to deleted ...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Export #2
Hi, How to export only the perticular group users. Regards Mustafa What sort of information do you need? "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to export only the perticular group users. > > Regards > Mustafa > See "IMI GAL Exporter" - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How ...

solver and macros #2
Before you use the solver within a macro, you must establish a reference to the Solver add-in. With a Visual Basic module active, click References on the Tools menu, and then select the Solver.xla check box under Available References. If Solver.xla doesn't appear under Available References, click Browse and open Solver.xla in the \Office\Library subfolder. Cheers Nick ...

Item ID of HQ and Store
Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? ex. if in item (store) has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ? No, but the Field HQID in the SO Item Table will have the ID of that Item in HQ. "GregDxb" <GregDxb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB8F1EC3-9F76-458F-BEB7-FFAF19CD0399@microsoft.com... > Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? > > ex. if in item (store) > has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 &g...

Closing registers #2
1. Is there any way too remove the closing figure when the registers are closed... I don't want my cashiers to see the closing amounts. 2. Can a group of registers be closed out on a selected machine, e.g Reg 1, reg 2, reg 3, reg 4 are all closed on reg 1. Thanks If you don't want cashiers to see closing amounts, lock them out of doing x/z reports and viewing the journal - apply this setting in SO manager - database - cashiers - properties of each cashier - uncheck these boxes. On question 2, out of the box, RMS does not allow that - each register has its own batch that must ...

cannot modify reports in Report Writer
Whenever I tried to put some text in a report, these text turned to be "String Missing" two words in the report. How to solve this problem? Please help. Thanks. stien Sounds like the reports.dic is corrupted. Use Tools >> Customise >> Customisation Status to export all the working reports, then rename the reports.dic and import the packages back. This will lose any format changes, so you might need to re-make changes to formats. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Micor...

CRM v1.2 for MSDN?
We are a UNIVERSAL MSDN Subsciber which means we pay about $4000 a year to get the entire Microsoft Library. I have not seen CRM 1.2 in any of the updates which is very strange since I normally see them before any other subscription. Did I miss an update? I also notice on the MSDN downloads section they still only have v1.0 listed. Thanks! CRM 1.2 is only just shipping to partners etc. I would not expect it to appear on MSDN for a couple of months "MEI" <MEI@MEI.COM> wrote in message news:Of0KXo7sDHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > We are a UNIVERSAL MSDN Subsciber whic...

hyperlinks #2
When I click on a hyperlink in outlook IE opens and stays blank, but another window opens and asks me to Locate link browser. I have been closing this window, but it reappears on every link. ??????????????? It may help you http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;329912&Product=out >-----Original Message----- >When I click on a hyperlink in outlook IE opens and stays >blank, but another window opens and asks me to Locate link >browser. I have been closing this window, but it reappears >on every link. ??????????????? >. > ...

Freezing Panes #2
How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet. -- Naidu Pl don't multi-post. Check responses in .misc -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:17,000, Files:358, Subscribers:55 xdemechanik --- "Naidu" <Naidu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:967FF8C4-431D-4BAE-9903-ECCDE18157D7@microsoft.com... > How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet. > > -- > Naidu ...

Deleting Mail #2
This problem seems to be random over our network. We are running Windows Server 2000 with Outlook 2002. Some users are getting a notification that they have mail and when they check, there is nothing in their inbox. The new mail has automatically gone to the deleted items folder. It doesn't do it with all mail for that particular user or do all the users on the network experience this problem. There are no rules set up to do this. Has anyone else have this problem. If you have a suggestion please respond to my e-mail address DKimball@puc.nh.gov Thanks I have Outlook 2002 on...

Pay commissions to 2 salespersons
Is there a way to pay commissions to two different salespersons for one line item? When I try to enter secont salesperson in "Sales Commissions Entry" window I receive a message "The commission amount may not be greater the sale amount distributed to this salesperson" Commissions in GP are calculated a little differently than what we think about. If I have two salespeople and I want to give each a 5% commission on the sale, then I need to give each of them a 10% commission on 50% of the sale. -- Jim "Pay commissions to 2 salespersons" wrote: > Is th...

Deleting a single mail item remotely?
Is it possible to delete an item from user(s) mailbox(es) if it is mistakenly sent? We've just migrated to Exchange 2003 and I would like to know as we could do it with sendmail easily. What normally happens to require this need is someone sends an email they shouldn't have to the wrong people then panics and rings us to try and delete it before the users in question logon and see the mail. a On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:16:52 +0100, "al" <{ask_me}@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: >Is it possible to delete an item from user(s) mailbox(es) if it is >mistakenly sent? We&...

Problems generating reports from a modal dialog
Hi, I have two related problems, when generating reports from a modal dialog box. The dialog box accepts report criteria and then either previews or prints the report depending on a choice made from the main menu. The main menu is used to enter the criteria applicable to all reports that can be generated and I thought I'd use a dialog box to accept the unique criteria applicable to this one report. Still with me? :-) Prob 1. When previewing the report. The report is generated and the dialog box closes ok but I want the focus to switch to the new tab containing the rep...