Report for customer count

I need help to get last year customerS count report. How do I get it on RMS 1.3
I need this report by year. by weekly or monthly.
0
Gill1 (96)
2/14/2007 7:16:22 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Gill,
1. You can accomplish this by modifying the existing .grp file: Add the
below mentioned code into your "Customer - Customer List.qrp" file located at
\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports\
Folder.

2. After you have done so. Go to Store Manager> Reports > Customer > List
and generate your report.

3. Drag Year, Month and Week column to at the begining
4. Select the grouping you want.
5. Memorized the report for future.

Please rate this I appreicate:
Here is the code.
Begin Column
   FieldName = "Customer.AccountOpened"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Opened"
   VBDataType = vbDate
   Formula = ""
   ColHidden = False
   ColNotDisplayable = False
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 780
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Year"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Year"
   VBDataType = vbInteger
   Formula = "Year(Customer.AccountOpened)"
   ColHidden = False
   ColNotDisplayable = False
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 780
   GroupMethod = groupmethodCount
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName = "Month"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   Title = "Month"
   VBDataType = vbInteger
   Formula = "Month(Customer.AccountOpened)"

"Gill" wrote:

> I need help to get last year customerS count report. How do I get it on RMS 1.3
> I need this report by year. by weekly or monthly.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
2/14/2007 11:45:02 AM
Akber
Can you give little more detil How modify customer counts  report. I know
Where file located But How I open this to modify.
"Akber Alwani" <AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Gill,
> 1. You can accomplish this by modifying the existing .grp file: Add the
> below mentioned code into your "Customer - Customer List.qrp" file located
> at
> \Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store
> Operations\Reports\
> Folder.
>
> 2. After you have done so. Go to Store Manager> Reports > Customer > List
> and generate your report.
>
> 3. Drag Year, Month and Week column to at the begining
> 4. Select the grouping you want.
> 5. Memorized the report for future.
>
> Please rate this I appreicate:
> Here is the code.
> Begin Column
>   FieldName = "Customer.AccountOpened"
>   DrillDownFieldName = ""
>   DrillDownReportName = ""
>   Title = "Opened"
>   VBDataType = vbDate
>   Formula = ""
>   ColHidden = False
>   ColNotDisplayable = False
>   FilterDisabled = False
>   ColWidth = 780
>   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
>   ColFormat = ""
> End Column
>
> Begin Column
>   FieldName = "Year"
>   DrillDownFieldName = ""
>   DrillDownReportName = ""
>   Title = "Year"
>   VBDataType = vbInteger
>   Formula = "Year(Customer.AccountOpened)"
>   ColHidden = False
>   ColNotDisplayable = False
>   FilterDisabled = False
>   ColWidth = 780
>   GroupMethod = groupmethodCount
>   ColFormat = ""
> End Column
>

> Begin Column
>   FieldName = "Month"
>   DrillDownFieldName = ""
>   DrillDownReportName = ""
>   Title = "Month"
>   VBDataType = vbInteger
>   Formula = "Month(Customer.AccountOpened)"
>   ColHidden = False
>   ColNotDisplayable = False
>   FilterDisabled = False
>   ColWidth = 780
>   GroupMethod = groupmethodCount
>   ColFormat = ""
> End Column
>
> "Gill" wrote:
>
>> I need help to get last year customerS count report. How do I get it on
>> RMS 1.3
>> I need this report by year. by weekly or monthly.

reports that print after the stock count
Hello: To the best of my knowledge, the only report that automatically prints at the end of a stock count is the exceptions report. A client claimed that, during last month's stock count, a "quantity report" of some sort automatically printed. They conducted a stock count this month and were surprised not to see this "quantity report" automatically print. I don't think that there is a such thing as a "quantity report" printed after a stock count. Is there? I advised the client to print the Historical Stock Status Report, since this other report...

Is Crystal Report ver:11.5.8.826 supported?
Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported by RMS v2.0? hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or 11. "Asad" wrote: > Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported > by RMS v2.0? Well, I've checked it myself. Crystal Report11 doesnt work with RMs v2.0. Haven't checked ver 9, 10. "Akber Alwani" wrote: > hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or > 11. > > > > "Asad" wrote: > > ...

custom pos button
can anyone help me with this line of code for adding a item with a qsrule Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(52, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) = TransactionEntry am getting a runtime error 5 invalid procedute call or argument thanks josh Josh, If you are using the Custom POS Button to add the item set the Style = Internal Command and enter the text below into the Command: PerformAddItem 0, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Parameters 1. ItemID Long value that contains the ID in the database of the item to add to the transaction. If you do not know the ID of the item in the database, set this value to zero and...

can you customize a delivery notification?
Exchange 2003 on a Server 2003 OS. user A is set to Send AS user b. User b is set to not receive email. I want to send a delivery report to any user private or public, that tries to send user b an email stating why their message was not delivered and for them to call their broker. I'm needing a cusomized delivery notification. Can this be done without the purchase of expensive software? On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:25:02 -0700, O'Doyle Rules!! <O'Doyle Rules!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003 on a Server 2003 OS. > >user A is set to Send AS user b...

Sales Pipeline report
I know you used to be able to view the sales pipeline report by product, but I don't seem to have that option available in the "group by" ddl. Am I missing something? HELP! Viewing the sales pipeline by product is an important requirement. I haven't used this report, but it should be relatively easy to build your own SQL view for the report to group the output by product (clone the existing report and modify the where clause). Thanks for the reply. According to the help files, this group by option should be available. I opened the report in Visual Studio, and low-and-...

report format portrait and lanscape
Is it possible to have one command to change report between portait or lanscape? If not, probably the best solution will be 2 reports. Your information is great appreciated, Your report is probably designed in portrait. This means it is designed to print 8-1/2" - the left and right margins wide. If you change the printout to landscape it is still going to print less than 8-1/2" wide on the left side of the paper leaving more than 3-1/2" blank on the roght side of the paper. To fill the paper you would have to write code to reposition and stretch out each con...

Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work
In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access program it mentions under Known Issues: ************************************************ Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. ***********************...

Margin Trouble with Custom Page Size
When I try to print in Publisher using a custom page size, printer or Publisher adds approx 1.5" to the top of my page margin, no matter what I do. Checked the printer settings in WordPad, all looks OK. Issue does not occur when printing on 8.5X11 page, nor does it occur in MS Word. I don't have any extra margin set in Master Page...have tried everything I can think of. Under deadline to print invitations and getting desperate...help! Thanks. How are you setting up your printer? Are you saving the custom setting? Are you setting up your printer first? What model is your pr...

Creating a Report using Tables (that have no relationships)
Im looking to create an invoice report that uses data from three different tables that are created dynamically by a query. The data for these will change but I would like to simply pull the data from these tables to create a report. The tables have the following information: 1. Company Info (name, address) 2. Customer Info (address, name, etc) 3. Customer Order (products, price, other info) 4. Invoice Info (ID, GST #, etc) I realize I could have created a table with relationships but the data above is dynamic as there are 4 different companies and based upon user inp...

Change order of fields in a report to a custom arrangement
In a report, I want to list sections in a certain way that is not alphabetical or numerical. Is there a way to do this? Curerntly, it is alphabetical as below: **Staff Section** Chief of Staff Command Counsel G1 G2 G3 Public Affairs Special Staff ** I would like for the fields to be organized as below: ***Staff Section*** G1 G2 G3 Chief of Staff Command Counsel Special Staff Public Affairs Thanks! Glen Try going to Sorting and Grouping. It is one of your buttons on the command bar. You should be able to set it anyway you wish. -- Milton Purdy ACCES...

two decimals - remove percentage sign
Hello everyone, I have percentages that i'm displaying in graphs with data labels. I'd like to remove the % sign so it is easier to view the data labels because the graphs are small, and i'd like to do it with custom formatting because there is quite a lot of data that i dont want to convert to whole numbers. I think the best way to do this is to somehow use custom formatting in format cells -->number-->custom to multiply by 100 and display it that way. is that possible? Thanks for the help! Adam ...

MS CRM 1.2 and MS SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES
CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Yes, they can co-exist. Also, please DON'T SHOUT. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:08:02 -0700, HEC <HEC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Could you please enlighten us Matt? If one has CRM 1.2 in...

How to customize error bars by VB code?
Hello NG, from a Visual Basic (6) project, I need to customize the error bar of a chart, to get a different value for each data point. In Excel, this is done with a range reference: ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).ErrorBar Direction:=xlY, Include:= _ xlPlusValues, Type:=xlCustom, Amount:="=Hoja1!R1C3:R2C3" but I need to do this by VB code, in order to control a OLE-Chart. Reference to the datasheet-range is not working: oGraph.SeriesCollection(1).ErrorBar Direction:=xlY, Include:=xlBoth, _ Type:=xlCustom, Amount:=oGraph.Application.DataSheet.Range("A1:A3") Any ide...

Customized Admin Msg
We are running E2k3 SP2 and I was wondering if there is a way to create a auto reply to sender that are trying to send email to individual who are no longer with the company. I want to create an automatic customized message in response to any email sent to former employees. The former employee accounts have either been disabled or delete. Is there an article on this or a better way of doing it. The goal is to respond to external sender that the user is no longer with the company. On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:36:02 -0700, manoa <manoa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are run...

Parent Child report #2
Hi there does anyone have a parent child report? To list items by parent? Or by Matrix for that matter? Ivan The Reports Library has these two below: This report displays the Item Quantity List grouped by matrix code. Only matrix items are displayed, and each matrix code is displayed with its corresponding components. (April 26th, 2004) https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Matrix_Quantity_List.zip This report displays the Item Quantity List for Parent Child items. Only parent child items are displayed, and each parent code is displayed with its corresponding child ...

Draw continous vertical line in report detail section
My report has a report header approx 1.5" tall, a page header approx 0.5" tall, followed by the detail section. How can I print a fixed height detail section with verticle lines even if there are only a few records? Essentially, trying to replicate a paper form. The line starts at the bottom of the page header and continues to the top of page footer. In a post a couple days ago, Allen Browne recommended the below for drawing a line down the entire page.....this close, and I am trying to figure out a similar approach for the detail section. Private Sub Report_Page() Me....

Sales Targets Reports
I filled in the CRM Targets. How do i make a report to check the target against the pipeline? ...

Timesheet reporting
I'm currently studying how to use Project Server 2007 for time sheets calculation and reporting To calculate the timesheet cost, we will use the hours spent x resource rate (custom field in resource) by task and project. The cost will also be broken down by direct and indirect cost using the % (custom field in the project). However for certain type of projects (identified by a custom field in project), the direct and indirect cost is based on the % (custom field) in resources. Is it easily done using exsiting cube or data analysis provided by Project Server 2007 and how...

Unable to View Reports in Business Portal 2.5
Does anyone have an idea why the reports will not display? The reports seem to be generating properly from Great Plains 8.0 and I am able to access the GP screens through terminal services. Can anyone help me? Regards, Brad Brad -- Are you trying to view the reports on a Center page? If so, you will need to check the following. 1. You have the share folder to publish reports to setup with the correct security. (This can be found in the BP Installation Manual on your CD). 2. You have published the Reports via Reports Scheduler within Great Plains. 3. The Reports have been set...

Print SOP docs by customer ID
Does anyone know if there's a way to print a batch of SOP invoices (open and/or historic) by customer ID and document date? The Print Sales Document window gives me the date range option, but not the customer option. Our invoices are currently from Report Writer. Thanks, Barbara You may sort them by Document Type/Customer Number option but there is no way to restrict them for a specific customer id that I know of - you may have to write something custom. Hope this helps. On Sep 23, 11:26=A0am, Bbehen <Bbe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if there&#...

Duplication Detection Reports
Hello, We are a little confused. We run a duplicate detection report on all contacts and for some reason it will show some contacts in the top pane, but then say "Potential duplicate records: None" Why would it show it in the duplicate pane up top if there are no duplicates? Thanks in advance for the help. Thanks, Chris That is strange, if there are duplicates, then it will list them on the top, and the bottom portion will list out the records are match with the duplicate rules. Is this a new installation? Is this the same for Lead and Account? Frank Lee, Microsoft Dyna...

Customize statuscode
The SDK says this field is customizable (For email) however, when I go in to add values, it is disabled. I understand that statecode is not customizable, but statuscode is supposed to be. How can I add additional values to this list? Thnaks, -Chad ...

To MVP John Spencer - Report
Hey! Sorry my bad English! My Name Is Per Erik Løkken, and comes from Norway. I have been in contact with MVP Duane Hookom regarding an issue with a report in Access 2007. She tells me that you've had a post regarding the ranking query: “I believe you can do this without the subquery but using a totals query and a self join. MVP John Spencer has posted this type of ranking query in the past. You will get a more efficient and functional result as needed in the report record source.” My report is made with a subquery: SELECT A.VEKT, A.NAVN, A.KLUBB, A.KLASSE, (S...

how do I get a custom message box to open?
I have a form/subform where I need to have the event and date entered on the main form before information can be entered into the subform. How do I get a custom message box to pop up instead of the generic "You must enter a value in the ... field" when the event and date have not been entered? I think that the order I want to do things in is the following. Help with the actual VBA would be very much appreciated. - What event to use? - check to see if AtEventID is null - do I need this step? Because both the date and event fields are required, Access automatica...

Fool Proof Price Validation Custom Function
I'd like to test and see if anyone knows a better way to write this function. The goal of the function is to test if the textboxes on a userform have a valid price in them. Some prices I will or will not allow a negative price, some prices can or can not be zero, and most of all the prices need to be numeric. Does any one have a better way of doing this? I want this fool proof! Sub DataValidation() ' ensure valid price adder If ValidPrice(tbxAdderPrice, True, True) = False Then Exit Sub ' ensure valid unit price If ValidPrice(tbxUnitPrice, False, False) = F...