Remove items from Transaction Screen

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me,

I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction
screen!!
is this possible as it is not relevant to my business

Thanks in advance

Rob

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sorry Bob, that is not possible.

Rob

<Bob.Butler@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me,
>
> I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction
> screen!!
> is this possible as it is not relevant to my business
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Rob

0
Rob
5/29/2006 6:11:01 PM
You cannot remove it but with the security settings you can make it hidden
and non editable [same result as what you want].  Set security setting in POS
and then use CTRL-S and mark the "Tax" and "Rep" as hidden and non editable
for all security settings you want.

Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = =
--
URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk

"Bob.Butler@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me,
>
> I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction
> screen!!
> is this possible as it is not relevant to my business
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Rob

0
afshin (783)

Money 2002
After going online to download account activity, Money tried to match two transactions (from two different payees and two different amounts). I thought I had differentiated that they were two separate transactions. Now everytime I receive an online transacation from this payee (Rite Aid) Money always assigns it to the other (incorrect) payee. How can I get this back on track. -- Brose (tired, busted, disgusted, and can't be trusted) In microsoft.public.money, "Brose" <aprice1215@adelphia.net.(donotspam)> wrote: >After going online to download account activity,...

Adicionar ou remove programas
Vivam! Quando acedo ao menu 'Adicionar ou remove programas', encontro um enorme espaço vazio entre os primeiros programas instalados (começados pela letra A) e os próximos, no fundo da 'página' (começados pela letra B). Gostaria de saber como posso corrigir esta situação, sendo que já corri 'sfc /scannow' e a situação manteve-se. Antecipadamente agradecido. an ...

Exmerge removed messages from mailbox
I have done this many times, but never the Exmerge removed messages from the mailboxes. Something on the server did not function properly. I repeated the same steps I took on a test environment and got the messages copied only and not removed. The following steps I took: 1, Start Exmerge 2, Select "Extract or Import (two steps procedure) 3. Step 1 :(Extract data from an Exchange server Mailbox) 4, Select server and accounts to be extracted I had to do a reverse exmerge to restore the messages in the user mailboxes. People were freaked out about their lost emails. How could it happened ...

Sum items occurring in a month and year
I've got the following formula to sum referrals received in a particular month. Is it possible to make it specific to the year as well as the month? =SUM(IF(Referrals!$D$4:$D$10002='Referrals List'!$A5,IF(Referrals!$J$4:$J$10002=MONTH($B$2),1,0))) Take a look at SumProduct instead... http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Saylindara" wrote: > I've got the following formula to sum referrals received in a particular month. > > Is it possible to make it specific to the year as well as the month...

Attaching items to e mails
I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)? ...

Investment account not in transaction list
I'm using Money 2001 and I've created a new investment account. Yet when I try to add a transaction to it, the drop-down list of investment accounts does not include the new one. Yet everywhere else in Money (account list, etc) the new account does appear. What gives? Any ideas? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, "AH UK user" <AH UK user@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm using Money 2001 and I've created a new investment account. Yet when I >try to add a transaction to it, the drop-down list of investment accounts >does not include the new ...

Outlook
We're running Exchange Server 2003/Outlook and running into a problem with Public Folders. When an item is received via an email enabled public folder, there is a delay in that item displaying in Outlook. Sometimes the delay is a few minutes, other times is can be as much as 20 minutes. Interestingly, we have rules enabled on the public folders to notify users when specific items are recieved. These notifactions are sent immediately, yet looking at the public folder, you can not yet 'see' the item. This tells me Exchange has indeed recieved the item, but not yet updated Outloo...

OneNote Insert > Extra Writing Space. How do you remove extra spac
When I insert "Extra Writing Space" in OneNote, sometimes I may decide I don't need. Is there a way to remove it? I scroll back to the top of the page and, if there's no content there, ON2007 removes the extra space automatically. Do you insert extra space manually? ON2007 should insert it for you automatically as you type. "hfongster" wrote: > When I insert "Extra Writing Space" in OneNote, sometimes I may decide I > don't need. Is there a way to remove it? If you're using the Extra Writing Space option from the Tool...

Transaction fails in pccharge
Client is indicating that some of their transactions fail (decline) when used with the integrated pccharge software. However, if they then try those same transaction through pccharge manually (without the RMS integration), it goes through. Any suggestions or thoughts on this ? Thank you. -- GCI ...

WMP- Removing songs from 'Recently Added' playlist?
Is it possible to remove songs from the recently added playlist? I just added a ton of new cd's and my Recently Added playlist is overwhelmingly long. I'd like to make a few of the albums not show up as recently added. Is that possible? On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:58:01 -0700, nowhereman42 <nowhereman42@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to remove songs from the recently added playlist? No, because it isn't a playlist, but some code that displays any track where the added date is in the last few days (providing your clock is set to US-format dates...

Remove Email address header
I have late versions of MS Office at home and at work. The I.T. dept. at work regularly updates versions and works in the background to keep us functional and up to date. I email spreadsheets back and forth from home to work. Recently when opening a spreadsheet at work that had been created at home, a large email addressing header appeared at the top of the sheet. It takes up about 1/3 of the window. After being unable to see a control to remove it, I spent about 10 minutes searching through the help files looking for a way to get rid of it and get back to the original Excel configuration...

Public Folder Items
It appears by default there is no way in a Public accessed through outlook to view the amount of items in the folder such as the way you see in your outlook inbox. I realize you can see the amount of items in Sys Manager or using PFAdmin but is there anyway to view this in outlook for the everyday user, same as outlook inbox..... thanks, KJK In news:9898986D-4A9E-40FA-BCA9-160040629CA9@microsoft.com, KJK <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > It appears by default there is no way in a Public accessed through > outlook to view the amount of items in the folder such as th...

Money matched wrong payee to transaction
I just discovered that my Money 2007 Deluxe has recorded the wrong payee with a downloaded transaction. I went in to the register and changed the payee in the downloaded transaction to the correct one shown in my online banking screen, and then manually entered another transaction in Money's register to show a cleared transaction for the payee that was wrongly matched. Why did this happen, and is there a better way to fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, kavman wrote: >I just discovered that my Money 2007 Deluxe has recorded the wrong >payee with a downloaded transaction. ...

Microsoft Money 2004 Standard
OS: Windows XP Pro SP1a Microsoft Money Version: 2004 Money file: New (didn't bother importing 2003 file yet). Fresh clean reformat of Windows XP. Purchased Microsoft Money 2004 on Saturday and installed it onto my new install of Windows XP. Flawless. Set up bills etc in Money 2004 as well as accounts. Beautiful. Found a neat feature that I never noticed in my Microsoft Money 2003 Business and Deluxe version, which is the ability to use direct connect through my financial institution, Summit Credit Union. I set up this feature in money, logged on using my password and user id. Statement...

publisher insists on underlining copied text ? do i remove it
I copied text from a Word Document and when it appeares in Publisher it is always underlined and i can't seem to remove the underline. Any ideas? Angelis <Angelis@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I copied text from a Word Document and when it appeares in Publisher > it is always underlined and i can't seem to remove the underline. Paste Special as Unformatted Text? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher All the text? Try "paste special", unformatted text. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

Sent Items 01-16-10
I set up a rule to automatically move all sent items to a personal folder and it works fine except when I send html templates and then it goes into both my inbox and personal sent folders. Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this in my rule? Thanks Donna Hauff What do you mean by "send html templates"? Are you being CC'd or Bcc'd on those messages? Have you looked at your other rules? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?...

Exchange 2003 Removing 1st server
Hi Guys I was running a exchange on a test server in my organization, and following 6 months testing andevaluation it was time to go live and install it on a live server. This was done, and all the mailboxes running on the test server migrated onto the new server etc. I was following KB822931 to decommision the test server and run into a problem. The Free/Busy folder will not synch between Test and Live when I rehome it. I constantly get the destination server (Live) saying "Locally Modified". I've even tried "Send Hierachy" from Test to Live server and it sti...

refresh numeration of items in combo-box
I use DeleteString(id_item) member and sometimes InsertString(id_item,string) in my combo-box. But numeration of items are still the same and it couses problems to happen because I never know in which place new item will appear and which string I get using GetCurSel(). I don't know how many times I do something e.g delete some items before I call e.g. GetCurSel(). Hence I don't know which item I will get when I call: GetCurSel(). Is any way to refresh numeration of items after every action inside combo-box. I want that in every moment item which is on first place on combobox have inde...

MS Money (Canadian) downloaded transactions disapear
Hi, I have a strange problem with MS Money 2004 (Canadian). On some accounts when I download statements from banks, they just disapear. When I setup MS Money at first, I downloaded latest transactions without any problems and then deleted all transactions from previous years. After that I noticed that some accounts still works OK with online download, but some of them dont. Anyone has this problem? How would you fix that? Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, Nobody wrote: > >I have a strange problem with MS Money 2004 (Canadian). On some accounts >when I download statements from b...

Excel Only Lets me put 11 items in a chart!
I tried to only put 12 items in a chart for at least 2 hours put Excel only lets me put in 11 items!! Please help! I don't get it because word will let me put at least 12 and more!! I've reimstalled Excel and download all updates and it still doesn't work! -Josh There's a limit to the number of characters that you can enter in the Data Range box. As a workaround, you could define the range of cells that you want to use, and enter the range name in the Data Range box. There are some instructions here for creating a named range: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01...

Get name of selected item for a product
Column A is with names of items. Columns B to D are for entering value of items for products B to D. Value of item is set to be max. 1 and only one item can be selected fo a product. Row1 A B C D Row2 Lamp 1 0 0 Row3 Diode 0 1 1 Row4 2Pin 0 0 0 Row5 (result) Lamp Diode Diode I need to get the result, in the last row of each product as, name o product that has been selected. What should be the formula -- Me...

Disable min/max/close items in custom menubar
I created a custom menu bar and unselected all default menus and toolbars at startup. But my custom menu bar still shows the min/restore/close options on the far right, along with the "Type a question for help" item. How can I hide or disable these? Kurt > But my custom menu bar still shows the min/restore/close options on > the far right Gee, I think all windows applications do have the minimize. If I launched an application that did not allow me to minimize the application, it would make be VERY angry. Totality unacceptable here. > along with the "Type a quest...

Project Transactions
The transactions on my project invoice all lump together into one line that simply reads Transactions with a unit cost. We charge customers 4 different Misc. Log transaction types each month, each with a different cost. The invoice should break these out. Is there a setting that would do this? It is very important our customers get all the necessary information on the invoice. btw ... I am using the Invoice Format of Project Summary Page 2 since this is one of the few formats that actually looks like an invoice. Hi Adam-- Check out the summary settings for the billing format and...

Check links -item master
Hi there, Is there a way to set the record count in item master to the the real count of existing items in the database when you are going to do a Check link for Inventory|item master?. It keeps a complete list of items including those I have previously deleted. Working on GP10 Built 1319, SQL2008 SP2. Any help would be appreciated -- Gilberto Villegas IT Plus Inc. GP Business Solutions partner Not sure what you are asking. However, check links will cycle through all existing records. It cannot cycle through what you have previously deleted, unless you are keeping history of such i...

How do I remove ALL hyperlinks from a large worksheet?
I use large spreadsheets that often contain hundreds of hyperlinks (e-mail addresses). I know how to remove hyperlinks "globally" but not in Excel. Is there a way?? Hi In 2002/2003 you can turn it of Tools > Options > Spelling Press "AutoCorrect Options" Button AutoFormat As You Type Tab Remove Check from "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" OK OK If you have fill in a address and Enter to confirm you can use Ctrl-Z to make it text. Or start with a ' You can run this macro also to make text of all hyperlinks in your worksheet Sub test() ...