Register Analysis report & Z report?? HELP!!

Is there a report that list the information from the z Report?  I know how to
obtain the tender amounts, sales, sales amounts.   The information I am after
is Paid on Layaway/ Closed , Paid to Account and especially Deposit
Made/Redeemed.  I would love one report but multiple reports are ok.  I
haven't been able to fully intergrate yet with Quickbooks by journal entry.
If I can run weekly/monthly reports that have this information on it I can
export it to a excel spreadsheet then import into my Peachtree.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated?  I read on the newsgroup something about a
Register Analysis report but I can't find it.  It almost sounds like what I
need but sense I can't find it I am not sure.  ThankS
0
Lisa1 (290)
5/3/2006 7:16:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jeff, Can you re-post this.  I am now using Outlook, but since this was
posted May 3rd I can no longer find it.

Thanks,
Zoo

"Jeff" wrote:

> Lisa,
>
> You _can_ use Rob's (grin), but here's a complete one.  Stroke it to your
> needs and then save it..Then find it in the Memorized Reports section.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Rob" <roba@2020its.com> wrote in message
> Sorry that attached file does not have the "Paid on Layaway/ Closed , Paid
> to Account and especially Deposit Made/Redeemed" I quickly added those
> fields.
>
> Rob
>
> "Rob" <roba@2020its.com> wrote in message
> > Attached is a custom Z report that would be save to the:
> > Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management Systems\Store Operations\Reports
> > folder
> > You will need to use Outlook Express to see the attachment.
> >
> > The Reg Analy report is in:
> > SO Manager --> Utilities menu --> Crystal Reports
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Is there a report that list the information from the z Report?  I know
> >> how
> >> obtain the tender amounts, sales, sales amounts.   The information I am
> >> after
> >> is Paid on Layaway/ Closed , Paid to Account and especially Deposit
> >> Made/Redeemed.  I would love one report but multiple reports are ok.  I
> >> haven't been able to fully intergrate yet with Quickbooks by journal
> >> entry.
> >> If I can run weekly/monthly reports that have this information on it I
> >> can
> >> export it to a excel spreadsheet then import into my Peachtree.  Any help
> >> would be greatly appreciated?  I read on the newsgroup something about a
> >> Register Analysis report but I can't find it.  It almost sounds like what
> >> need but sense I can't find it I am not sure.  ThankS

0
zoostation (66)
6/7/2006 7:51:02 PM
I got this far and found the attachment, but I can't open it... I get a
message that "no program is associated with that file type". What now?

"Jeff" wrote:

> Zoo,
>
> You can retrieve all messages on the board by going to Tools | click on Get
> Next x headers | keep clicking on it until you get all 2146 messages still
> on the board. (2147 after I post this)
>
> I've attached it as well.
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jeff, Can you re-post this.  I am now using Outlook, but since this was
> posted May 3rd I can no longer find it.
>
> Thanks,
> Zoo
>

> "Jeff" wrote:
>
> > Lisa,
> >
> > You _can_ use Rob's (grin), but here's a complete one.  Stroke it to your
> > needs and then save it..Then find it in the Memorized Reports section.
> >
> > --
> > *
> > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
> >
> > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> > see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> > follow
> > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
> > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> >
> > **********
> >
> > "Rob" <roba@2020its.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry that attached file does not have the "Paid on Layaway/ Closed , Paid
> > to Account and especially Deposit Made/Redeemed" I quickly added those
> > fields.
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > "Rob" <roba@2020its.com> wrote in message
> > > Attached is a custom Z report that would be save to the:
> > > Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management Systems\Store
> > > Operations\Reports
> > > folder
> > > You will need to use Outlook Express to see the attachment.
> > >
> > > The Reg Analy report is in:
> > > SO Manager --> Utilities menu --> Crystal Reports
> > >
> > > Rob
> > >
> > > "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
3601 (20)
6/15/2006 8:41:02 PM
360,

You need to save/copy it to your RMS Reports folder, usually C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports

Then go into Manager | Reports | Custom | look for Sales - Z Report All

--
*

"Jeff" wrote:

> Zoo,
>
> You can retrieve all messages on the board by going to Tools | click on
> Get
> Next x headers | keep clicking on it until you get all 2146 messages still
> on the board. (2147 after I post this)
>
> I've attached it as well.
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jeff, Can you re-post this.  I am now using Outlook, but since this was
> posted May 3rd I can no longer find it.
>
> Thanks,
> Zoo
>

> "Jeff" wrote:
>
> > Lisa,
> >
> > You _can_ use Rob's (grin), but here's a complete one.  Stroke it to
> > your
> > needs and then save it..Then find it in the Memorized Reports section.
> >
> > --
> > *
> > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
> >
> > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> > see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> > follow
> > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
> > newsreader"
> > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> >
> > **********
> >
> > "Rob" <roba@2020its.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry that attached file does not have the "Paid on Layaway/ Closed ,
> > Paid
> > to Account and especially Deposit Made/Redeemed" I quickly added those
> > fields.
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > "Rob" <roba@2020its.com> wrote in message
> > > Attached is a custom Z report that would be save to the:
> > > Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management Systems\Store
> > > Operations\Reports
> > > folder
> > > You will need to use Outlook Express to see the attachment.
> > >
> > > The Reg Analy report is in:
> > > SO Manager --> Utilities menu --> Crystal Reports
> > >
> > > Rob
> > >
> > > "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
spam3944 (2163)

Power Point 2002 frequent crashing, bad recovered file PLEASE HELP
I was working on a presentation for few days but used to save every 5 minutes. Today the software crashed and a box showed up telling me that the program will close but there was a check box to recover the file and restart PowerPoint. When I selected the check box and hit restart, two files where listed under recovered file when power point opened, without looking in the content (slides) of the two files, I selected the most recent one to save assuming it has the latest changed I did at the moment of crash, I was asked If I want to replace the existing file before hit save and I did but...

Viewing Excel Reports as local user
Hi, I am trying to open up a Excel report that was generated from Dynamics GP10. It gives me the following error: Cannot generate SSPI contect' when trying to refresh. Please advise all steps I need to take to enable me to run this. When I say OK I keep getting a error message when exporting the report from GP 10 to Excel. A window opens prompting for a user name and password. sa works fine. When trying to use a normal user id getting this message Connection Failed SQLState 42000 SQL Server Error 18456 I have been using KB 949524 to troubleshoot other issues. This KB doesn'...

Charting time? help please...
I have trouble charting time values formatted as [mm]:ss specifically when the values are 0 as in "0:00" when that happens, it makes all my other values the same relative height (I am charting using a standard bar graph) so different values are all charted as if the had the same value! I have tried different things but can figure it out, I have not found any books on charting either. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. G.M. Gustavo - Are the times X values or Y values? Could you include a broader sample of your data? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel ...

Help with rules for outgoing mail
I'm a new user changing to outlook 2003 from another application. I can't work out how to make a rule that works on outgoing mail rather than incoming mail. All the rules seem to be based on when the message arrives which naturally doesn't work for mail I'm sending except where I'm replying to another message. Surely there must be a way to do this? I must be missing something obvious. thanks Den ...

winmail.dat (any one pls help
I am using office 2003 with exchange 2000 whenever i sent mail to internet mail all attachments comes as winmail.dat i've tried all microsoft suggested options nothing works. any one can help me to sort out this problem. thank you in advance By all suggestions, I support you mean that you ahve tried Plain Text and not using Word as the editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: mohdbukhari@jana-ksa.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I am usin...

Exchange 2003 Standard
I am using Exchange server 2003 standard and ran over my 16 gig limit on my mailbox store. I ran an offline defrag, set the reg setting to give me a temporary 17 gig limit. Mounted my database and made everyone run archive from outlook Which cut their mailbox sizes down to 1/3 or less of their original mailbox size. My database is scheduled to run maintanance between 12:00 and 4 am. Maintainance runs but it does not appear to run online defragmentation (event log does not indicate any database defragmentation). Is there something I need to configure to run online defrag of my databa...

Transactions Not Showing In Budget Report
I have created a Budget item for Groceries and I have indicated that my credit card is to be part of the budget planner. However, none of the charges in my credit card appear in my budget report associated with Groceries (or other budget items, for that fact) even though I checked the box indicating that the account is to be part of the budget planner. Any suggestions on how to correct this? Did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the same problem with my credit card transactions not being reflected in my budgeted expenses or spending tracker. "Paputxi" wrote: ...

Saving Report to PDF without using DLL OCX
I found this code on the internet and I am trying to get it to work but I am stumped. As far as I can tell it seems to work fine until i get to this piece of code: Do While (clsPDF.cOutputFilename = "") And (i < (maxTime * 1000 / sleepTime)) The clspdf.cOutputFilename is always empty. I also get a dialog box stating "This action can't be compleated because the other application is busy. Choose switch to to activate the busy application and correct the problem." But I can't select switch to because the app locks up. I have to go into taskmanage...

Help about MFC icon
Hi, I wrote a MFC SDI app: MyApp. I used my icon file: MyApp.ico, and its ID was IDR_MAINFRAME. It seems that all was fine---either the small icon or the big icon for exeutable file is my own one. But my question is, the icon in title bar is default one of MFC yet --- The Floating Window...:). Any Help? Thanks. Have you changed both 32 X 32 and 16 X 16 icons ?? If yes, then have you given these icons the same ID, IDR_MAINFRAME ?? --jigar "David" <David_Wang_Xian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ot1c862iFHA.708@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I wrote a MFC SDI app: ...

Whoops: I deleted a registered schema
Hi all, I opened an XML file in the VS 2005 IDE. In the Properties windows I clicked on the [...] button for the Schemas property. This gets me an XSD Schemas dialog with a bunch of schemas shown in a tree view. I accidentally selected a schema and pressed the delete key, which made that schema file disappear from the list. I have no idea which schema it was or how to get it back or even if I need to get it back. How do I recover from this boo boo? Is that list stored in a file that I could presumably restore from a backup? TIA - Bob Hello Bob, Default XML Schemas are stored ...

year week table help
Hi All, Given: year = 2009 week = 3 How would I build a temp table of year/week values 27 weeks back. for the example above: 2009, 3 2009, 2 2009, 1 2008, 52 2008, 51 .... (Also, doesn't some years have 53 weeks?) thanks, rodchar About the 53/54 week issue is no longer an issue. 2008, 52 will work fiine. "rodchar" wrote: > Hi All, > > Given: > year = 2009 > week = 3 > > How would I build a temp table of year/week values 27 weeks back. > > for the example above: > > 2009, 3 > 2009, 2 > 2009, 1...

Help with syntax.
I cant remember the syntax is the data is a number. Below is if the data is text. I wish this site kept my older posts I know I have asked this before. stLink = "[OrderNum]=" & "'" & Me![OrderNum] & "'" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 Found it ... For a numeric link stLink = "[ShipID]=" & Me![ShipID] mattc66 wrote: >I cant remember the syntax is the data is a number. Below is if t...

Outlook displaying HTML weirdly and attachments as plain text?? Help.
Hi, All of a sudden my SBS 2003 box is passing me emails from people who are sending me email in HTML format but I see it like this: This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9" ------_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Attachments appear like this: ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="ACCORD 2007-8....

Alternate to while loop in threads
Hello, I am new to Mulithreading. In my project I am working with multiple threads. Since I haven't worked with threads before, I am facing many hurdles. Can any one please guide me or give some hints. I am explaining in brief about the threads used by me in my project. 1st thread: Filter Thread Is started at application start up. Filters each line read from file( Log data is read from file) I have used CCriticalSection and CSingleLock to lock the data access here as this LIST is accessed in Display thread. Adds the data to the LIST from top. This thread has to run continuously till t...

formula Help needed
Hi I have two worksheets one is purchases and another is named Bank on purchases I have 4 columns :::::A::::::::::::::::::::::::::B:::::::::::::::::::::::::::C: 1::::: WHSmith 2::::DATE----------Dr------------Cr 3::::2-10----------�480.18------(Formula needed) Then I have Bank DATE----------Details---------Dr------------ Cr 9-10-----------WHSmith------ 0-----------�480.18 What can I put in C3 to lookup for �480.18 in Bank worksheet and return the value in C3????? TIA hope I explained it clearly.. Do you just want whatever is in the one cell to appear in anothe...

Cannot list reports in CRM server or client -- help!
Hello, I reported this problem earlier; however, I wanted to give you some more details. We have performed a "vanilla" installation of CRM on a server that we have pressed into duty as the AD, Exchange, SQL, and CRM servers, respectively. We have followed the instructions in the IG and everything appears to work just fine, except that we cannot list any reports (either on the Server or clients). When the Server boots, we do get the following errors (the server is named YAEGER, the domain is just named DOMAIN): --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Lost all the commands in File menu
I would call myself an Access 2003 beginner - I use the software to import canned Excel reports, run some queries to convert tech-speak to normal-speak and calculate a few things, then export it to Excel for others to see & use. I use the software once a week, mostly via some macros and a switchboard I made. I fetch the spreadsheets and drop them in a folder, click a couple times and what once took 4 hours in Excel copy/paste now takes 4 minutes. I wanted to take it another step further and learn to make it grab the canned reports from the server and generate it's reports and a few ...

How do I create custom report from stored procedure
Hi, I need to create a report form stored procedure. My stored procedure selects the data and inserts in temp table.I am executing stored procedure from pre query and selecting coloumns from temp table . But I am getting error Invalid object name temp. Is it possible to execute the report from stored procedure. mohan ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 40088 ...

Group sending of Reports via Fax
Hi, I know this might sound simple but I was wondering if there was a way to send a group of reports via Winfax as follows. The catch here is it is not sending a batch of reports which are the same, but sending different reports at the same time to different fax numbers. I have a report based on a query which looks at all the outstanding accounts for a client. Instead of opening one query at a time and going through the proceedure of sending via Print - Winfax each report, I was wondering if there was a way to send all the reports at once for all my clients. Mind you each report ...

Auth error,could not log on to CRM.Help!!! #2
Hi,i've upgraded my CRM 1.2 and everything went ok.When i tried to log on to the CRM 3.0 i recieved the following error:Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. I'm logging as a domain administrator with that account the crm was installed and upgrated,i've tried with other accounts but still the same,and i can open the page only if i type the ip adress of the site when i type http://loca...

IMS Out Queues grows in 100s/ per second, Can You help Pls ?
My Internet Mail Service Out-bound mails grows in several hundreds per seconds, in Exchange 5.5 sp4. My boss will soon fire me. Please is there any help out there ? Your help will be appreciated . thanks Atai Atai, Well, after spending the better part of two weeks on this issue. Here's what I found out: (1) This is referred to as a NDR Reverse Spam Attack (2) There are no settings within 5.5 that will stop this attack. (3) In talking with Microsoft, they recommended a 3rd party spam filtering software (4) There only a few companies that have software that specifically have th...

Picture help (for an excel virgin) #2
eep was afraid of that thx anyway. -- joga1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joga11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1453 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26160 ...

reports not emailing
have an sbs 2008 install that generates daily reports but doesn't email them. if i do it manually they generate and email to the correct address. so there seems to be nothing wrong with the process in that instance. in the log file "Monitoring Report Detailed Network Report 2010-06-06-06-00-00-0135.log" i get the results below. is there another log file i can look at that will give more detail as to the error, or does anyone know a solution. thanks 2010-05-07T06:00:00.826868 : Logger started at: 2010-05-07T06:00 2010-05-07T06:00:00.826868 : ***************** S...

Excel
Does anyone know how to install the analysis toolpack without an Office disk? AFAIK, it's not possible. If you didn't install it when installing Office, the necessary files were not copied to your hard drive and are still on your CD. On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:31:12 -0800, "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know how to install the analysis toolpack without an Office disk? ...

WriteFile need help,
Can some one explaint to me why is my output file print out garbage string, event I print BOM at the begining of the file? Did I miss something? output.txt ⁥Tue Feb 07 15:22:02 2006⁢ Testing log file 1. ///////////MY CODE//////////////////// WORD BOM=0xfeff; DWORD cBytes; hFile = CreateFile(szDirectory, GENERIC_WRITE, FILE_SHARE_WRITE, NULL, CREATE_NEW, FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, NULL); if (NULL != hFile && INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE != hFile) { SetFilePointer(hFile, 0, NULL, FILE_BEGIN); WriteFile(hFile, &BOM, sizeof(BOM), &cBytes, NULL); } void WriteToFile(wchar_t* p_...