Regeneration Of 401 Worksheet

I have a HQ system running with a number of stores.  When i generate a 401
worksheet and approve it, the stores connect at there scheduled times and
process the worksheet succesfully, but no new 401 is regenerated.  It is my
understanding that as long as a schedule is present and the 401 is
successfull, then the next one should be automatic.  Can anyone give me any
advice or help in where to look, to find out why this is happening?
0
Allan (61)
4/15/2005 4:13:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Copying File Properties of Excel Worksheet
Hello I want to know if it is possible to enter all the file properties, Title, Subject Author, Manager, Company Category, key words from the File>>Properties>>Summary menu and copy these into other Worksheets automatically. can this be done with a MACRO or script? Trying to find a way to get lazy people to fill in these blanks Serno001 Worksheets don't have Properties. Workbooks have Properties. Why would you want to copy the same properties data to each workbook? Wouldn't a lot of those custom properties be unique to its own workbook? Like Author, keywords etc....

Recurring VS Regenerate
Hello All i have a quick curiosity questions regarding tasks. when i go to recur a task there is 2 choices next to the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly choice for the interval pattern. "Recur every (blank) week(s) on" or "Regenerate new task (Blank) week(s) after each task is completed" what is the difference? any and all help appreciated DawnTreader wrote: > Hello All > > i have a quick curiosity questions regarding tasks. when i go to recur a > task there is 2 choices next to the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly choice > for the...

Populating info from another worksheet
I want to have a source sheet with various product numbers, names, descriptions, and price per units and be able to pull up this info into another spreadsheet (or worksheet) when I type in just the product number, having it populate all the additional information. For example: I want to have a product listing sheet, and then an additional quote sheet. I want to be able to just type in the first field "product id" and have the rest of the info populated (name, description, price per unit) so I don't have to do it manually. Any suggestions? Hi Kelly Check out Debra ...

Reference value on worksheet from name in cell
I need to see if there is a way to reference a value in a worksheet that is dependent on the name of the worksheet that is in an active cell on the first worksheet. Summary Sheet is like this: A B 1 Clinic Name 2 Total number of patients 3 Carthage ='a3'!e24 4 Gallatin ='a4'!e24 .... I have many worksheets for many clinics...any ideas for simplicity? Any code to replace the reference in the b column (replace: a3, or a4 so that it would work?) TIA, Josh Try this ...

Automatically Protect/lock Worksheet In 24 Hours
I'm preparing an Technology downtime tracker in which the Managers have to put in details of the time dueto which they were un- productive....the file will remain open for for 24 hrs for each day, and after that, post 24 hrs...the file will be automatically locked showing some error msg like "Time Over For Changes" etc....this will continueuntil n unless i allow changes to be made after 24 hrs...kinna ADMIN access to the entire sheet......... Hi, You will need to use VBA if you want it to be automatic. Take a look at the OnTime command in the VBA area. -- If this helps, pl...

How do I copy the print settings from one worksheet to another?
Are they in the same workbook? If yes, then select the one you like. Then click on the second tab (to group both). Then File|page setup And Ok your way out. Then ungroup the worksheets (just rightclick on one tab and select ungroup sheets) Then check to see if all the settings you wanted were applied. == If they're in different workbooks, you could move one to the first workbook. Do the work and move it back. mackkaren wrote: -- Dave Peterson Select first sheet then hold CTRL and select next sheet. SHIFT and click to group more than two sheets. Right-click on sheet tab an...

i can't see a chart i made, all i get is blue worksheet
when i make a chart, it will appear in worksheet with original data. when i move to its own chart worksheet, all I get is a blue window. What am i doing wrong? Are you selecting the chart and then moving it choosing the command Chart, Location...? -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "drwink" wrote: > when i make a chart, it will appear in worksheet with original data. when i > move to its own chart worksheet, all I get is a blue window. What am i doing > wrong? ...

Worksheet 250 #2
Is there a way to prevent worksheet 250 from updating primary supplier at the store? Some have suggested that a 250 will not change primary supplier at a store even if it is changed at HQ; instead only a 260 will do it. However, I've tested the 250 and it will update the primary supplier field at the store level. Any ideas on how to prevent this? ...

Date variables for Column and Worksheet Headings
How can I create a date variable that I can use in both column and worksheet headings? I'm not clear on what you are asking for... can you provide more details please? Rick "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16F6DE02-2195-4DB8-B40A-735411C2D463@microsoft.com... > How can I create a date variable that I can use in both column and > worksheet > headings? I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. There are dates within the headers of each worksheet and the column headings of multiple columns with the spreadsheets. I'd like...

Excel-rolling data linked to chart & worksheet columns must stay
Excel worksheet with rolling data each week - columns E thru M. Chart is linked to worksheet . How can I keep the data source in chart constant? JJ ...

Filtering data to different worksheets
Hi all, I'm sue this should be really simple to do but I'm struggling to get i to work. I have a list of account numbers and who has keyed each one on. I want to filter down the list so that I have a seperate worksheet fo each person with all of the account numbers (plus other columns of inf ie. address, phone number) that they have done. I've tried vlookup but that, obviously, only looks up the 1st accoun number. Can anyone point out what I'm missing? Thank -- jappe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- japper's Profile: http://www...

lists w/ multiple worksheets q
I am trying to create what I think is a strange spreadsheet and at this point I do not even know if it is possible. I have 3 worksheets that I have named database, GUI, & totals. The database sheet contains a a number of rows about a item the user can select. The first column is the name and the next 10 or so columns are specific information about that item. The GUI worksheet has a new row for each day. Then I created a list of all the items in the database worksheet. The user can then on the GUI worksheet select a number of different items from the list (each item is a different co...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Excel 2003 VBA problem
The macro/VBA coding below is an adaptation of Ron de Bruins macro for extracting certain sheets from a workbook and creating another workbook which is then emailed to an address from Outlook Contact list or to specified addresses. My problem is that one of the sheets I wish to email has many thousands of entries and all I really need is a blank worksheet with the correct columns and headings. This worksheet will subsequently be completed by employees and then emailed back to be imported back into the main workbook. The other worksheets need to retain all their information as they...

copying worksheets
can you copy worksheets without doing it one at a time if you want like 50 worksheets that are all the same in the same workbook? I'd use a macro. A simple example: Sub DupSheet() Dim Counter As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Counter = 1 To 50 ActiveSheet.Copy , Worksheets(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count) ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet" & Counter + 1 ''Modify as needed Next End Sub -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "tea1952" <tea1952@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F20593D-676C-4450-B1AE-7913CC1B01E8@...

printing blank worksheet
I can't print a blank worksheet that I need for field work. The message comes back that "Microsoft Excel Sees Nothing to Print". I tried to highlight the area but that does not work. Isn't a blank worksheet a blank sheet of paper? Try putting just borders or even a space in a cell will make Excel "see" data. HTH Sandy -- to e-mail direct replace @mailintor.com with @tiscali.co.uk "bjq" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cfd001c3ee70$bd700990$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I can't print a blank worksheet that I need ...

Combining data from worksheets
I have 2 separate worksheets that I am attempting to combine into 1. I cannot do a Vlookup based on an item #, as it could be in the sheet multiple times and I need to match each transaction. The combination of item #, date, location, and quantity should be unique. How do I search spreadsheet #2 to return data to sheet #1 when the criteria above is met? Connie, Presumably, you're trying to combine the rows, a row from sheet1 with row from sheet2, matching on item number, making one longer row. You don't say which sheet has the multiple matches. Let's say it's sheet2...

Can you create a table of contents from the worksheet tabs in a w.
I use Excel files that have up multiple worksheets. Is there an easy way to create a summary worksheet at the beginning of the workbook that is a linked table of contents based on the worksheet tab names? Much like how PowerPoint allows you to see an Outline view of the slides. In a perfect scenario, if I renamed a worksheet tab, that information would be reflected in the table of contents. Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm "sumatradc" wrote: > I use Excel files that have up multiple worksheets. Is there an easy way to > create a summary wor...

Adding Across Worksheets #2
Hello all. I saw a thread talking about this, but I can't figure out how to make it work for me. My worksheets contain the contribution for each person for one day out of the week. One issue I have is that all my worksheets have the date for the worksheet name (it is easier to see what a person contributed on a certain day if the date is immediately visible on the tabs). I want to sum all the contributions for each person over the course of about 6 months. There are about 70+ people, and I want to show what each person contributed totally. Is there a way to do this using the SUM for...

how do I copy the page format form one worksheet to another?
I am trying to format several sheets in a workbook with rows to repret at top, left side and so on. How can I format one sheet and copy over to other sheets If all the sheets are the same, you can probably hold the Ctrl key, click on all the tabs you want to format, and start formatting. That should work for you. HTH, Ryan--- -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "keme" wrote: > I am trying to format several sheets in a workbook with rows to repret at > top, left side and so on. How...

New Worksheet Designs Needed...
About once a month I publish a financial book to all the senior execs in my company, and the worksheet designs and colors are getting to be a little old. Does anyone know some websites that I can go to, to get some new ideas on formatting and color combinations? Thanks for your help. I really doubt the Senior execs are looking for new innovative designs -- most I know are interested in the #'s and the ease of being able to see what they need to see "Tysone" <tmunee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d81033c9.0307160746.22ade133@posting.google.com... > About once a m...

Is there a shortcut to skip down the page in a large worksheet?
My worksheet is 2790 lines deep and I need to be able to skip down to certain areas. I bought the Excel 2002 Bible by John Walkenbach and don't find it there yet. Maybe I don't know the right question. The first column is account numbers but I didn't really want to name each cell to be able to find the cell that way - there are many account numbers. So I just arrow down and watch the number fly by and when I'm about there...you get the picture.... Is there a better way? Thanks 1) You can hit F5 and enter an exact cell to skip to. 2) You can do an Edit->Find to skip ...

How Do I create a worksheet with rows and columns #2
I need help Creating A document in Excel, with rows and columns When you open Excel it should by default open a new workbook (file) with 3 worksheets. Each worksheet in Excel has 256 columns and 65536 rows (even if you do not use them). Simply fill out the cells that you need. Does this help? "airpage" wrote: > I need help Creating A document in Excel, with rows and columns ...

Printing multiple worksheets in 2000
How do I print multiple worksheets as one print job in Excel 2000? Hi Mary Select the Sheets you want(hold the Ctrl key when you select them) and print Don't forget to ungroup Or use this macro lines ActiveWorkbook.PrintOut 'the whole workbook Worksheets.PrintOut 'all worksheets Sheets.PrintOut 'all sheets Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3")).PrintOut 'all sheets in the array ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut 'print all selected sheets ActiveSheet.PrintOut 'only the activesheet Sheets("Sheet1").PrintOut 'only "Sheet1...

AutoComplete in a large worksheet
I have over 1,000 hymn tune names in a worksheet, and when I'm adding new entries to the bottom of the continous column of names, AutoComplete sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. It always works when I'm entering something that duplicates another entry I've made during that particular session, but not always when I'm duplicating data from a previous session. There are no breaks in my column, and AutoComplete is enabled. Is the size of the sheet the problem? Thanks. Hi it won't work if there're blank rows in between -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germa...