Reciept Missing - no Journal for the Transaction Either

Hi Guys - I have a good one for someone...

We have RMS 2.0 SP1 (and we also have Ship Rush but I don't think that is
the problem-but I am willing to be proven wrong). We also have a
non-integrated 3rd party Credit Card Program IC Verify.

When we run a sale and then tender it everything is ok unless the tender
type is credit card.  If the tender type is credit card POS will close.  IC
Verify will process the credit card transaction.  When you re-open POS there
is no receipt or journal to print for the transaction.  If you go into
Manager you can see the inventory was depleted by the correct amount.

Everything has been re-booted at this point but the problem is persisting on
all registers.  The really fun twist is that we can take a credit card
payment on a work order with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Laura

0
Laura (120)
9/21/2007 9:04:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can't print and the chart is missing in a new sheet
Here's my problem: I bought my laptop which came with Vista Home and with Office 2007 60 days-trial version. I installed Acrobat Pro and updated to the version 8.0. The Acrobat buttons in the Office applications never worked, so I created my PDFs printing with the "Acrobat PDF Converter" printer. Everything worked fine until November when the Office trial period expired. I started working with OpenOffice without problems (by the way, the Acrobat buttons in OpenOffice did work). Three months later I get sick of OpenOffice and I bought the Office 2007 license. I entered the...

'Assign Macro' dialog missing in Excel XP
I'm trying to assign a macro to a command button, however the 'Assign Macro' dialog is missing from the context menu when right clicking the button. I have only been to do it when having opened an old worksheet (created in excel 97) with existing command buttons & macros, then the option is there to assign a macro. I have searched the net for a solution however to no avail. I know it is possible since Excel Help states that is the official way to do it. I have office Xp installed with service pack 2. I hope you will be able to help me. Thank you It's possible ...

Posted Quick Journal appear in Series Posting
I encounter a problem where after the Quick Journal have been posted in Quick Journal Entry window, the Journal ID appear in Series Posting window with 0 transaction. The problem does not happen on some Journal IDs. I have done the following, but the problem still there. Please help 1) Delete and recreate a Journal ID 2) Check Link on Quick Journal Setup and Quick Journal Work The problem also happen on newly create Quick Journal ID Regards, I saw this just yesterday. The user exited GP and went back in and the items went away from Series Post. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mun K...

Outlook 2002 missing replys from e-mai
I have a user on Windows 2000 SP4 with Outlook 2002. She has an issue where people will reply to an e-mail she sent to them but she does not see the reply, she can only see the origional e-mail she sent. If she goes online to our IMAP server which outlook uses to view the mail as well, she can see the reply. It seems to be an issue with Outlook not viewing the IMAP mail properly. Strangely this does not happen all the time, only on random e-mails. Any thoughts? ...

Missing account from Global Address list
I created a couple of accounts today and everything was fine, Until HR told me to delete them, then 2 hours later I was instructed to re-add the accounts. After I added the accounts I noticed that they do not show up in the global address list. Also This happend one other time and that user is not in the global address list either. I have search online and found nothing so I figured maybe someone here could help.. Thanks a million On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:15:01 -0700, "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a couple of accounts today and everything was...

Missing Graph Functionality
In Office 2003, I used to be able to select the following when formating a data series in a graph: fill effects | shadows This would basically give me shadows on the left/rigt sides, etc. This does not appear to be available in Office 2007. Can I still make this selection? Hi, Are you sure about that selection in 2003. For a column chart the option of a Shadow is available on the Patterns tab. The Fill Effects button displays a dialog with Gradient, Texture, Pattern and Picture. But these are all fill effects and not shadows. Any way in xl2007 you would select the series and then usi...

Excel sheet is missing in application
Hi I am not able to open my excel sheet by doubleclicking on it. The excel sheet is missing from the excel application (leaves a gaping hole in the center) with only the menu bar visible. But am able to do the same by running a instance first (from RUN) and then opening it from there. Any way out? Dey Are you sure it's not opening? Maybe it's just off the screen. Try clicking on Window on the toolbar. Do you see your workbook name at the bottom of the list? If yes, try Window|Arrange|Tiled and then resize by hand (and then save it). If it's not really there, do you get...

Excel File in Use Notification Missing??
We are using Windows Server 2000 & several versions of Excel (2000 / XP / 2003). When opening Excel files from the network, SOME users get the Notification that the File is In Use - locked for editing by <user> - with a choice to Open as Read-Only, Notify when avail, or Cancel. The pblm is that NOT EVERYBODY gets this msg - some simply have the file open up with the word (Sharing) in the Title Bar!! When you've got a deskful of work to input you're not always looking at the Title Bar to see if the file is Shared or not. I first thought this was caused by diff vers o...

Creating Labels, Missing Column
I'm trying to create address labels. In my file I have the columns for "Street Address", "City", "State", "Zip Code" and "Country". The street address does not show up in the window to select what info I want on the label. Anyone know how to fix this??? Hi In your table you "may" have IDfield, 1stName, 2ndName, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code and Country. Create a query based on the table. Bring all the fields in the query and create a calculted culumn with something like Capital: Left([1stName],1) Create a new re...

ALOT of fonts are missing from my newly installed Office XP!
I recently installed office xp and after starting up a few documents I was horrified to realise that I had hardly ANY fonts!!! I knew that Publisher would usually give out the most amount of fonts but even this had a very small number of fonts. I know that these programs are supposed to come with a lot more so what can I do to fix it?!!! Is there somewhere specific I can go instead of searching all those sites to find out where to get this and similar fonts or what? Please help!!! Alessandro wrote: > I recently installed office xp and after starting up a few documents I was > ho...

Data population between excel and access
I have a excel user form that collects data and then drops it into an access table. However if the user doesn't complete a field or leaves a field blank then the code comes back with an error. Dim db As DAO.Database Set db = DAO.OpenDatabase("accessdatabase.mdb") ' Open the table Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblFOI") ' Write the data rs.AddNew rs!area = area_cbo.Text rs!Officer = officer_txt.Text rs!tel = tel_txt.Text rs!Type = type_cbo.Text rs!firstname = firstname_txt.Text rs!lastname = lastna...

Chart MEnu Bar Missing
Occasionally my Excel worksheets will no thave the Chart Menu Bar attached to them but will have them on different worksheets. The Chart Menu Bar is the one with File, Edit View, etc. Is there a reason it is missing and if so how do I return it? Thanks, Ryan You probably havent selected the chart toolbar. If it isnt selected it will only appear when you open a sheet that has a chart on it. But then it will not reappear when you close the sheet and restart Excel. Just open excel, select view\toolbars\chart from the menu and then restart Excel. Should work. Jamie, we are not talkin...

Mislabeled Transactions
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4856F.A4EBAFF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are using Microsoft Money 2004. For some reason, when we = download our transactions from our bank, Microsoft Money mislabels our = ATM withdrawals, referring to them consistently as a payment to another = party. Somehow, the program has decided that this is the automatic = match for ATM withdrawals. We are of course able to fix each mislabeled = transaction manually; this is, however, very...

How to transfer a journal entries from excel to GP
I read about integration assistant for excel , How can I transfer a journal entry from excel?.\I have Integration manager already . Thank you You can do it through integration manger or through a macro "Gustavo Rojas" wrote: > I read about integration assistant for excel , How can I transfer a journal > entry from excel?.\I have Integration manager already . > Thank you Integration Assistant for Excel does not work for entering information in scroll windows. We tried it with a client since the promotional material said it can be used with "any" window. ...

missing number find
If I need to find a missing number in a list say numbers 1 to 10 and number 8 does not appear in the list can excel identify the missing number and show it to me ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ see how this works Sub findmissing() On Error Resume Next For Each c In [k1:k9] If c + 1 <> c.Offset(1) Then MsgBox c + 1 & " missing" c.Select End If Next End Sub "theo" <theo.vza60@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message ne...

Missing attachement outlook 2003
Hi, We are having problemes once in a while with e-mails we are getting from outside the company. An outside sender sends an e-mail with an .xls attachement to 3 people in our company, the email is 3 Mb with the attachement. When we see the message in outlook 2003 the email is 1kb and has no attachement. The person was asked to send the email again and now we see the email as 3 Mb with an attachement. The problem is when we track the messages they both are 3Mb coming in all the way to de delivery to the recepient inbox. What happened to the attachement in the inbox??? We have a spam filt...

Bank of America transaction downloading #2
Anyone else trying to use Money'05 with Bank of America (California) and having problems with the content that goes intot the account register? I'm getting some fairly worthless information inserted into the Payee field. Most of my downloaded transaction come in as "INTRALINK NETWORK TRANS 876565" or "BANK CARD PURCHASE 765765" instead of "Walmart Store 54657" or "Exxon". For checks the, check number is not in the "Num" field, it's in the payee field. I'm curious if this only a Bank of America phenomenon or a Money-wi...

little black dot missing from cell selector
Hi Just recently the little black dot has disappeared from the bottom right corner of my cell selector. You know, the one you click on to extend a range of entries. e.g if cell A1 contains the number 2, cell A2 contains the number 4, you select both cells, then drag this little black button down to continue the sequence. It's vanished??? Anybody know how to fix this? TIA Ronaldo (please reply to group) Hi Ronaldo choose tools / options / edit - check allow cell drag & drop Cheers JulieD "Ronaldo" <u1n2i3q4u5e6.rem0vethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ejgRsX...

Love Potion for Miss Blandish #8
yada yada hi darmasya, glanil,bavati bharata, agydanam adarmasya, kridadmanam padarmasya, ...

Missing NSF check in Bank Reconciliation
My organization uses PowerCampus to record students receviables. PowerCampus then feeds into Great Plains. Here is the problem 6 checks were received and deposited and recorded into PowerCampus however, there were not sufficient funds to cover the checks and all six were return for nsf. The Accounting Assistant then recorded the 6 nsf checks in the same transaction. The problem is 5 of the nsf checks flowed through correctly to the GL and the check book, but one of the nsf check didn't, it is showing up in the GL but not the check book, it appears as if only half the entry was r...

read reciepts
I have an interesting question; is there a way to sort or have a report from all "sent mail" with "read receipt request" that I did not get a read proof? So I can follow up which mail was not read yet? Since many, if not most, users don't send read receipts, it would be rather difficult. "JACOB" <jacob.montreal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OdgS6DL%23IHA.1228@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... :I have an interesting question; is there a way to sort or have a report from : all "sent mail" with "read receipt request" that I did not get a...

Journal Help requested
Hello.. I am using OL 2000 (IMO)and have configured my journal to log certain CONTACTS emails received and sent from my contact list. Somehow only certain contacts get listed as received and none are logged as sent. I have placed a check next to the names I want logged.. but they are not showing up in journal.. This is for emails only - not Word or Exel. How do I get emails to be logged for those I've chose to record?? help Please.. Dave this is a repost.. "D. Ittner" <da2693@verizon.net> wrote in message news:KHBPb.4$VG3.0@nwrddc01.gnilink.net... > > Hello...

Missing Publish to GAL button
How can I install the "Publish to GAL" button under Microsoft Outlook 2000, Tools, Options, Security?? ...

Missing record in GL10001 table...
Hi guys!! For example, I has some batch with a lot trx on GL module. If I try to print the Print List of this batch, the details record are missing, and sometimes, when I insert a new trx, show me the error message: duplicate record. If I select the table GL10000, i see the journal header, but if I select the table GL10001, the records are missing. What happen? My Great Plains version is 6.0 (Colombia version) wih SP12. Thanks for all and excuse my poor English ...

Transaction data not downloading?
I just installed MS Money 2006 Trial. Overall, I like the interface on the program, but I am not able to get transactions to download and display for my checking and savings accounts. I can, for some reason, get the balances for each account to show up. I went to the troubleshooting section of the app, and walked through deleting my temp files in IE, and performed the Quick Repair as suggested, although neither worked. My bank is Regions, I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences. How can I get this to work? Try capturing the log files and see if there is some problem ...