Receipt / Invoice printing Terms & Due date

Good day,

We do a lot of charging on customer accounts. Is there a way to show the
Terms and the Invoice due date on each invoice / receipt?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

0
info4882 (8)
10/16/2005 3:55:53 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by putting the
terms into a customer custom text field and printing that on the
receipt. We then created a customization that will populate a receipt
variable with the current date + the number of days in the terms. I
have not been able to use any other receipt variable to get this to
show up.

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies

Check out amazing RMS extensions:
http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

0
chanson (56)
10/16/2005 8:22:08 PM

Thank you for sharing that information.

I will go about it that way, but to bad MS hasn't added that since I'm sure
a lot of other people would use it.

Thanks,
Steve

"CaseyHanson" <chanson@newestech.com> wrote in message
> The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by putting the
> terms into a customer custom text field and printing that on the
> receipt. We then created a customization that will populate a receipt
> variable with the current date + the number of days in the terms. I
> have not been able to use any other receipt variable to get this to
> show up.
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
>
> Check out amazing RMS extensions:
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

0
info4882 (8)
10/17/2005 6:14:26 PM
Hi Casey,

Can you please share experience - how did you managed to print "current date
+ the number of days"  variable in date-format on receipt? I am getting
result of this expresson only in numeric format.

rgds.
Raino

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by putting the
> terms into a customer custom text field and printing that on the
> receipt. We then created a customization that will populate a receipt
> variable with the current date + the number of days in the terms. I
> have not been able to use any other receipt variable to get this to
> show up.
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
>
> Check out amazing RMS extensions:
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

0
Raino (2)
10/18/2005 8:46:05 PM
The customization we built does this, it was built using .NET and using
a hook. If you want more detials I can provide them, but I am guessing
your trying to achieve this without using any devleopment. I could not
get the date to change from numeric form without special development.

0
chanson (56)
10/30/2005 4:06:29 AM
Thanks Casey,
Your guess is right, I did not planned yet special development.
rgds.
Raino

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> The customization we built does this, it was built using .NET and using
> a hook. If you want more detials I can provide them, but I am guessing
> your trying to achieve this without using any devleopment. I could not
> get the date to change from numeric form without special development.

0
Raino (2)

Date Formatting when Concantenating

Show a date 30 days out
I have a feild that I would like to show what the date would be in 30 days for a feild with a date in it [Sold Date]. Sold Date feild would be 1 Jan 07 so the feild would show 30 Days later 31 Jan 07. I did =[Sold date]+30 and it did not work Thanks how about dateadd: dateadd("d", 30, [Sold Date]) -- steve. "KAnoe" <KAnoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE9BDDAE-5C84-4A52-8185-DAB6C3167E7A@microsoft.com... >I have a feild that I would like to show what the date would be in 30 days > for a feild with a date in it [Sold Date]. > ...

Dates in fomula showing as whole number

Cannot send delivery receipts
I have an Exchange server 2003. While I am able to send non-delivery reports (NDR) and read receipts, I am unable to send delivery receipts. That is not exactly correct. I can send delivery receipts to email addresses from within my domain, if the email orginates from within my domain. When the email originates from outside of my domain, there is no delivery report sent, or at least received. In the Exchange System Manager, under Global Settings, the default properties under the advanced tab for the Internet Message Formats is set to allow delivery reports. In the Internet Mail SMTP Conn...

date/time formatting

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

Misc. cash receipts
For misc. cash receipts (cash receipts, such as refunds, that don't go on any customer's account), we have set up a dummy customer. Then we must make a dummy invoice for that customer with the appropriate G/L account distributions, and then we can enter the cash receipt and apply it against that invoice. This seems cumbersome. Anyone have a better method? Thank you. Are you using the Bank Rec module? If so, you can use Bank Transaction | Enter Receipt to do enter misc. cash receipts. Then they would show up to be deposited just like checks received from customers. If you a...

Printing drawings
Visio 2007 Professsional ... Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. Select tables and PK, however drawing created has all columns included. Is there a way to suppress the columns so only the tables are revealed? Thanks, Jim Yes with Visio for enterprise architect version "Jim Peterson" <JimPeterson@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:1232D9FA-E60A-4BD1-AF91-A6EA688A1819@microsoft.com... > Visio 2007 Professsional ... > > Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. > Select t...

Quotes, orders and invoices all crash CRM!
I have a post update callout process which I have attached to the update event on the quote, order and invoice. Having attached the process whenever I attempt to read an existing quote, order or invoice or to save a new quote, order or invoice CRM presents its 'an error has occurred please contact your system administrator' message. Normally in this case I would check the event viewer but in this case it is completely empty! The callout process as it's first action logs a message to a file just so that I can monitor the progress and this is not happening so it appears that the pro...

margin cut off when printed
a 4-up postcard looks perfect when viewed. When printed the top, rt side and bottom are cut off a bit. What can I do? First of all, give the Publisher version and Windows version you are using. The printer type also helps. Margins are set by your printer...ink jet printers can't print all the way to the edge of the paper. You need to find out your limitations and set up your document within those limitations. Draw a line from top to bottom and another from side to side, all the way across the page. Print the page, and then see where the lines stop. Melissa "Stan the man" &l...

Calculating dates #3
Can anyone tell me what I should use (in the way of helper cells) to take any date (mm/dd/yyyy) and turn it into that same month and day for specific year? For instance, turn... 10/12/2009 into 10/12/2010 and 4/6/1998 into 4/6/2010 I'm trying to determine anniversary date based on start date and do it starting in 2010. TIA -- Jordon Try this: =3DDATE(2010,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Assuming your date is in A1. Hope this helps. Pete On Jan 5, 5:35=A0pm, Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me what I should use (in the way of helper cells) > to tak...

how do I format cells to change date and time to just date
I want to format a column that contains date and time and I want it to show just the date and not the time. Going into format and clicking on the date and changing doesnt work. Probably the cells aren't really dates, but text. You can check with the ISTEXT() function. If they are text, formatting doesn't have any effect. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "bondam" <bondam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4D61EC1-30E2-4723-89E1-F47B545818EE@microsoft.com... >I want to format a column that contains date and time and I want it t...

Identified problem printing graphics #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Well Can anyone explain this latest miserable problem with MS Word 2008? When I print a large document to my HP 6MP printer, the document prints fine BUT ONLY WHEN I PRINT THE WHOLE DOCUMENT. The instant I print only a range of pages, it matters not if I start from the front or not, the graphics in the document do NOT print - even if they were generated by Word. Frankly I am sick with Microsoft's foisting off problematic software on us -- I only wish there were a real alternative choice! The real problem is that ...

Print BCC fiend from Outlook 2007
Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... Tks Screen capture. zzMHUME wrote: > Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... > > Tks > > Other then Screen Capture... I see in Outlook 2003 you can do something in "Design Form Field" but does not have the same stuff in Outlook 2007... tks "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%234ilCgceKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Screen capture. > > zzMHUME wrote: > >> Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... >> >> Tks >> >>...

Calculate age as of a date certain
Employee benefit enrollment requires the age of each employee as of a specific date, such as 1/1/2005. Given the date of birth, how would this be calculated? -- Joe S. Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm#Age -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0EC4F9E5-2E60-448A-A107-7B085BC764C5@microsoft.com... > Employee benefit enrollment requires the age of each employee as of a > specific date, such as 1/1/2005. Given the date of birth, how would this be > calculated? > -- > Joe ...

Conditional formatting a date range
If I have a column of dates that are manual entered what is the formula to conditionally format them based on a date range of three months before the current date to the current date and another three months after the current date to the current date? Assume the dates are in column A, starting with A1. Highlight all the dates, with A1 as the active cell, and click on Format | Conditional Formatting. In the dialogue box you should select Formula Is rather than Cell Value Is and then enter this formula: =3DAND(A1>=3DTODAY()-91,A1<=3DTODAY()) Click on the Format button and choose the ...

Tying invoice/match transactions to receiving transactions
The lookups for invoice match transactions tie back to the PO as do receiving transactions. Buut I am not finding anything that ties invoice/match transactions back to the receiving document. I suppose I could create a crystal report that ties these documents out but Is there a better way? I am not finding it in Smart List. Do I need Smart List Builder to bring in another table? Thanks. Take a look at MVP Frank Hamelly's article at Received not Invoiced for information on this subject. He also details some considerations when building your SmartList. http://gp2themax.blogspot...

Date/Time stamp in Memo Field
Hi all..is it possible to programmatically insert Now() when text in a Memo field becomes edited? Thanks for all help! If it has to be entered directly in the memo field tetxbox: Private Sub MemoFieldName_AfterUpdate() If IsNull(Me.MemoFieldName.OldValue) Then Me.MemoFieldName = Now & " " & Me.MemoFieldName Else Me.MemoFieldName = Left(Me.MemoFieldName, Len(Me.MemoFieldName.OldValue)) & " " & Now & " " & Right(Me.MemoFieldName, Len(Me.MemoFieldName) - Len(Me. MemoFieldName.OldValue)) End If Me.Dirty = False End...