receipt- Full Page

RMS Version 2.0.0105

Trying to change the full page receipt to read "invoice" instead of
"receipt".  Have tried changing the xml file, both customizing it and editing
it.  When customizing it does not give the option to change "Sales Receipt"
to "Sales Invoice".  Does anyone know how to change this field?

Thanks.
0
aneuron (15)
8/6/2007 7:56:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes, please!  I have asked this question before with no answers.  I have many
schools who will not pay if Receipt is on the invoice page, so we have to
make up one in excel.

"aneuron" wrote:

> RMS Version 2.0.0105
>
> Trying to change the full page receipt to read "invoice" instead of
> "receipt".  Have tried changing the xml file, both customizing it and editing
> it.  When customizing it does not give the option to change "Sales Receipt"
> to "Sales Invoice".  Does anyone know how to change this field?
>
> Thanks.
0
geokar (22)
8/7/2007 2:34:01 AM
hi folks, we are here to answer your queries, who says not possible let me
know do you know the some programming or not. once you modify the any receipt
format make sure to reattached it with the receipt format under SO Manager>
Database> Registers> Receipt Format becuase the modified sometime not goes to
printing unless you reattache them. I have many full page format which may
help you out send your email.

"geokar" wrote:

> Yes, please!  I have asked this question before with no answers.  I have many
> schools who will not pay if Receipt is on the invoice page, so we have to
> make up one in excel.
>
> "aneuron" wrote:
>
> > RMS Version 2.0.0105
> >
> > Trying to change the full page receipt to read "invoice" instead of
> > "receipt".  Have tried changing the xml file, both customizing it and editing
> > it.  When customizing it does not give the option to change "Sales Receipt"
> > to "Sales Invoice".  Does anyone know how to change this field?
> >
> > Thanks.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
8/7/2007 4:34:00 AM

"aneuron" wrote:

> RMS Version 2.0.0105
>
> Trying to change the full page receipt to read "invoice" instead of
> "receipt".  Have tried changing the xml file, both customizing it and editing
> it.  When customizing it does not give the option to change "Sales Receipt"
> to "Sales Invoice".  Does anyone know how to change this field?
>
> Thanks.
0
AkberAlwani (916)

------=_NextPart_000_026B_01C7F013.69560B40

Aneuron and geokar,

Try the one listed here; http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu about 3/4 way down - =
Receipt - Full Page as Invoice rather than Sales Receipt.

Must have access to CustomerSource.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "aneuron" <aneuron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  RMS Version 2.0.0105

  Trying to change the full page receipt to read "invoice" instead of=20
  "receipt".  Have tried changing the xml file, both customizing it and =
editing=20
  it.  When customizing it does not give the option to change "Sales =
Receipt"=20
  to "Sales Invoice".  Does anyone know how to change this field?

  Thanks.
------=_NextPart_000_026B_01C7F013.69560B40

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16527" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; =
COLOR: #008000; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true" =
acc_role=3D"text"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV>Aneuron and geokar,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Try the one listed here; <A title=3Dhttp://tinyurl.com/4gdbu=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu">http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu</A>&nbsp;about=
 3/4 way=20
down - Receipt - Full Page as Invoice rather than Sales Receipt.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Must have access to CustomerSource.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://tinyurl.com/75bgz=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"aneuron" &lt;<A title=3Dmailto:aneuron@discussions.microsoft.com =

  =
href=3D"mailto:aneuron@discussions.microsoft.com">aneuron@discussions.mic=
rosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  title=3Dnews:FC3682DC-7E76-4688-ACC0-2C69E3BF9A75@microsoft.com=20
  =
href=3D"news:FC3682DC-7E76-4688-ACC0-2C69E3BF9A75@microsoft.com">news:FC3=
682DC-7E76-4688-ACC0-2C69E3BF9A75@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>RMS=20
  Version 2.0.0105<BR><BR>Trying to change the full page receipt to read =

  "invoice" instead of <BR>"receipt".&nbsp; Have tried changing the xml =
file,=20
  both customizing it and editing <BR>it.&nbsp; When customizing it does =
not=20
  give the option to change "Sales Receipt" <BR>to "Sales =
Invoice".&nbsp; Does=20
  anyone know how to change this =
field?<BR><BR>Thanks.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_026B_01C7F013.69560B40--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Photo inserted via MailMerge prints full height but not print full width.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I make photo notecard using MailMerge to keep image, caption, etc. together. Suddenly Word prints all text correctly but shrinks the photo's aspect ratio and left-justifies the image. It's particularly puzzling because print preview shows the image at full width. How is this possible? An embedded image will resize to fit the space it is inserted into. What are you inserting the picture into? A Table? A Text Box? A Frame? Cheers On 20/04/10 8:13 AM, in article 59bb724d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIa...

Inserting flash animations in html page sent by email
I am creating and inserting simple animations created in photoshop imageready to send an html page via email. I can save these animations as either .gif's or .swf's. The .Gif's are a little rough. However Outlook blocks the .swf with an activex error. Is there anything I can to in creating the html page in frontpage to allow the .swf file to play in outlook? ...

"Margins do not fit page size" Error
I have a couple of files giving me an error stating "margins do not fit page size". Other Excel files are working fine. Basically when I go to preview / page setup / and drag the blue dotted line - then the error occurs and I get blue dotted lines around all cells indicating 100's of print pages. Also if I go to print preview and adjust the scale - it seems to be adjusting the viewable scale - and not the printed scale. The viewable image ( preview window) displays the adjusted scale amount - but the printed page remains the same. ( example: if I choose 10% as the scale - th...

How can I get background fill in Publisher to cover a whole page
I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame which covers trhe whole page and has a background fill. When printing there is a white border all around, however big I make the frame. I am printing on A4 paper. How can I get this fil;l to cover right to the edges? Does your printer support full bleed? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "acmr" <acmr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED29C702-96FD-44FF-ABAE-0196169147FD@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame >which >...

Custom Fit to Page
Does anyone know how to fit multiple pages to page? What I mean by this is I have a worksheet that is 707 rows and I've set the page breaks to break the worksheet into 8 pages. The pages are set to letter size. However, some pages have empty space at the top and bottom, and other pages fill out the page completely. This is because each page has a different amount of rows in it obviously. I want to make it so each page is "fit to page" where there is no empty space at the top and bottom, regardless of how many rows each page has. Hopefully what I'm saying makes sense. ...

Watermark on full page
Hello. I am using Word 2003 and am trying to do something that I don't seem to be able to pull off. I am trying to create a one-page document and I want a text watermark on the page. I can figure out how to create the text watermark, but in 2003 it only gives you one line of text and it prints that line one time across the center of the page. I want to print that one line of text across the entire background of the page and make it fill the whole sheet of paper. How can I do that or is that not possible in this program? You would need to use a graphics program to creat...

Blank page prints in between mail merged document
I have a word template and an access database file used to create mass mailings. When completing the mail merge, I edit the mail merge recipients and merge to new document. The first page has my letter with a Section Break (next page) at the bottom, the second page has my letter with a Section Break (next page) at the bottom etc. When I print the document a blank page comes out between my letters. In the template there is not a section break at the end of the page. How can I stop the blank pages in between each of my letters? Also, is it possible to then use the same e...

Reverse Receipt in POP
If I create a receipt in error on 1 item on an invoice with multiple items, how can I reverse the one receipt? There is not a "reverse" feature. You need to enter a Return and then use the Edit Purchase Order process to change the PO to a change order. Then edit the PO using PO Entry and add a new line. Sounds fun, doesn't it? "Edgar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04fd01c4ede8$14c3d330$a401280a@phx.gbl... > If I create a receipt in error on 1 item on an invoice > with multiple items, how can I reverse the one receipt? ...

GP 10
During testing of Manufacturing in GP10 a user processed a MO Receipt Entry for 15000, then they processed a MO Receipt Entry for 10000 and reversed it (using the shiny new Reverse MO Receipt function) and then they processed another MO Receipt Entry for 10000 and reversed it. Looking at the Manufacturing Item Transaction Inquiry screen for the MO the Received Quantity is 35000, seemingly ignoring the reversals. I have been looking around in the KB's and this Newsgroup to see if anyone else has noticed. Has anyone noticed? Is this a "feature" or something else. -- Tim ...

Page Titles
How do I put a title on a page that may take up several cells without having to widen a cell? Hi Select the cell and some adjancet cells. Goto 'Format - Cells - alignment' and choose as horizontal format 'Center across selection' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Linda wrote: > How do I put a title on a page that may take up several > cells without having to widen a cell? ...

Outlook Express will not send receipt
I have Windows Me, Outlook Express 5.0. I receive emails that request a receipt; I checked send receipt always and tried checking ask me first. It tries to send a receipt but then says something like "outlook was unable to send the receipt" It doesn't tell me why or how to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Outlook 2007
When I print an email that has tracking information tagged to it the email prints the tracking on a seperate page. Is there any way to print all the information on one page. Wrong forum! Please check with the Office forum http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "MWeiss141" wrote: > When I print an email that has tracking information tagged to it the email > prints the tracki...

Page Numbering 02-18-10
I am trying to put page numbers only on the first page of each document in an appendix section of a large document. I have put section breaks between the different documents in the section. I was always able to do this in work 97 - can't get it to work in word 2007. You'll have to select the "Different first page" option in the Page Setup dialog box for the relevant sections. To display the Page Setup dialog, click the dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the Page Setup group on the Page Layout tab. -- Stefan Blom Microso...

OwnerDrawn ClistCtrl and full row selection
Hi all, I have an owner drawn CListCtrl in report mode, and I'm drawing the highlight for a full row selection. This seems simple enough but it really is far more complicated. Using the HDC given though DrawItem, I draw a FillSolidRect(...) with the width of the window. Unfortunately it onlys draws up to the end of the last column. At first I thought this was a clipping problem but SelectClipRgn(NULL); does nothing. I thought I'd be cleve and created a CClientDC dc(this ) to do the row selection. This does work, however there seems to be a random non drawing of certain rows. ...

go to page question
How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to page first or page last? Press Ctrl+G. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message news:ehetEr2fKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to > page first or page last? On 12/17/2009 6:12 PM, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote: > Press Ctrl+G. > Thank you. But I wonder why I could not find th...

Correcting Page Numbering with Section Breaks
Hi Community, How do I correct the page numbering in a Word document with section breaks? I inadvertently remove the first page number directly from the footer and now all pages have the same number. The first page of the document is a cover page; the second page contain the abstract and on which I would like to start the page numbering at 1. I have created two section breaks--one between the first and second pages, and one between the second and third pages. This was done to untie formatting between the sections. Thank you in advance for your assistance. In Word, the pa...

How can I print an 11x17 page on a single 8 1/2 x 11 page?
I am using an 11x17 format and printing my pages at a Kinko's on 11/17 paper. What I need is to be able to see what it looks like on a smaller sheet which my printer can handle. Hopefully, there's some method I can use to reduce the 11/17 image to 81/2x11. John W. <John W.@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am using an 11x17 format and printing my pages at a Kinko's on > 11/17 paper. What I need is to be able to see what it looks like on a > smaller sheet which my printer can handle. Hopefully, there's some > method I can...

Dexterity Runtime Error When Entering Receipts
I have a user here running Great Plains version 9.0.73.0. When they are doing Transactions > Financial > Bank Transactions > Enter Receipts the application is locking up. I doesn't happen all of the time but after he closes the application and goes back in again, the error usually goes away and he is able to continue using the application. The following entry is made in the Event Viewer... Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 7/13/2007 Time: 2:36:15 PM User: N/A Computer: 94LMW Description: Hanging application Dynamics....

sort pages
I have a problem. I am using FrontPage 2002 with windows 7. Everything seems to work but when I click file\open my web site opens but the pages are not aphetically ordered. I would like to sort the pages because I don't have my site memorized. How do I sort the site as displayed when my open dialog appears? charles arnett If you have Folder View Open you can sort by any column (up or down) by clicking the column heading -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key wil...

How do I link to other pages within the same file?
I have a summary page that highlights a few key metrics about the 10 other pages within my file. Is there a way to insert links on the summary page that will bring me directly to the other pages? e.g. If I was to read more about Topic A, I can click on "Topic A" and it will bring me directly to that page rather than having to shuffle through the other pages in my file. Thanks. Insert Hyperlink / Place in this document / choose your sheet and place -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 --...

Hide one page within a form with several pages
Hi all access users I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I have a form with several pages. I like to hide one of them untill the user have select a choice from a field named productcategory. If the choice is for exampel Tools then I like the page to be shown If you mean a page on a tab control, you can change its Visible property. One possibility is to use the After Update event of the control bound to ProductCategory: Select Case Me.ProductCategory Case "Tools" Me.pagTools.Visible = True Case "Materials" Me.pagMaterials.Visible ...

Forcing downloaded Word documents to open at 'page width'
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I get dozens of emails each day with Word documents attached. Anything I can do to reduce the number of mouse clicks I need to do, to get them in to a form I can read, would be a big benefit. <br><br>Is there a way of forcing the documents to open in print layout 'page width'? Usually they open up at 100%, which is too small to read. Word documents open at the Zoom & View that was in use when they were last saved. There is nothing within the program you can do to "force" them...

show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry
show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry it does not make sense that you can't see the last 2 digits ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4567fd64-71...

Hyperlinks to page numbers in cross references
When using Word 2003, I inseted a crossreference to the page number of a heading. I then inserted a page brea before the heading. I used F9 to update the page number which was fine, but then using Ctrl + click it took me to the old page rather than the new one. Am I doing something stupid? If you inserted a manual page break at the beginning of the heading, the hidden bookmark that Word uses for the cross-reference has expanded to include the break (and possibly also other contents, such as text). The quickest fix is to delete and then recreate the cross-reference. In the future...

Rule to send email to 3rd party (not a reply) upon receipt
I'm trying to set up a rule that will do the following: Upon arrival, outlook will send an email template to another address (always the same) but not the sender or receiver. In other words, the email arrives to me@yyy.com from Jane@xxx.com and the system autmatically sends another email to my hotmail address saying "an email has arrived in your me@yyy.com account" Is this possible? Thanks for any input. Denise. ...