Receipt #2

I need to print a total dollar amt for certain category of items on the
receipt.  Is this possible.?
0
nickp (1)
10/12/2006 11:39:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Scheduled Bills and deposits #2
Is there a way in either MOney 2004 or Money 2006 to export and reimport the Scheduled Bills and Deposits I have set up? I think my file is corrupted beyond recovery and I may have to start over.... No. You'll have to do that by hand. -- "Don Awalt" <donawalt@removethisgmail.com> wrote in message news:O084DxynFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a way in either MOney 2004 or Money 2006 to export and reimport > the Scheduled Bills and Deposits I have set up? I think my file is > corrupted beyond recovery and I may have to start over.... > >...

Upgrading from 2.0a to 2004
I am happily running V.2.0a under XP although there are couple of oddities that don't give me too much grief. All my basic money management works. Should I upgrade to a new version or leave well alone? Will all my 'mny' files work OK in a new version? I only use it for basic ins and outs; splits; reports etc. Thanks - Roger -- you can email me at (rogero) (at) (pobox) (dot) (com) Some say if it is not broke do not fix it. However, some of the newer versions have features that one does not know are needed until you try out the version. For years I did all of my check rec...

Can't insert picture into email #2
I can't insert a picture into my html email in Outlook 2003 It was working before and now when I go to Insert/Picture, Outlook locks up and I have to shut it down with the task manager. -I have run 'detect and repair" -scanned the computer using several online virus scanners including the onboard AVG -checked for spyware... microsoft antispyware, adaware and spybot Any ideas cavuu, you wrote on 18 Feb 2006 09:38:46 -0800: > I can't insert a picture into my html email in Outlook 2003 > It was working before and now when I go to Insert/Picture, Outlook > locks u...

Help!!!!! Problem with an upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
I was upgrading from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 when my server ran out of space due to the log file growing was to big. This crashed the install. I fixed the log file issue and went to try to redo the upgrade. The issue came into play that while I was doing the intial upgrade to 3.0 my Crystal db was removed and now any time I try to upgrade to 3.0 I get a malformed xml error with the crm database. I have the MSCRM and METADATA db's backed up so I have all my companies data but now I need to finish the upgrade. Can anybody help? Thanks, J When I've done upgrades I've found the key thing i...

Sending/Receiving e-mail #2
When I try to send/receive e-mail I get an error message (0X80042108)Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (pop3) e-mail server. I have mail and can access it through web mail. My ISP is Road Runner and virus protection is Tren Micro Internet Security/2004. Hi Steve, please read this article, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318790 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2decd01c46aaa$da7323e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Wh...

Removing exchange 2000 #2
Hey, I have exchange 2003 running and I have migrated all users and public folder to exchange 2003. I have shut down my exchange 2000 for a month now to ensure I have no problems. I need to know how to remove exchange 2000 and leave just the exchange 2003 running. Can someone help me? Ron Follow this article and make sure you leave time for replication, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11C9AD0A...

White screen in excel 2007 (beta 2)
ok, whenever I create a charten in excel 2007 (beta 2) it draws the chart and then the screen goes white.... not even the title bars, minimise buttons... nothing.... But when I open a spread sheet up with a chart it does the same thing.... I checked to see if their were any fixes and their arnt..... Anyone else having this? ...

SBS 2k3 Exchange Public Folder move to 2003 Standard Exchange 2.6G
I need to move a public folder from my sbs2003 standard server to my new Windows 2003 Standard w/ 2003 Exchange standard server. However, the Public Folder is 2.6+ GB large and will not export to a pst. Any Ideas? Why won't it export to PST? Outlook 2003 Unicode PST's support much larger than 2gb. You might also look at using PFMigrate. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17D41351-C0B6-494E-8F5A-2166C35F...

IMAP4SVC error 1023 #2
Subject: IMAP4SVC error 1023 System: Small Business Server 2003 Standard SP1 (Exchange 2003 SP2) Error: Event Type: Error Event Source: IMAP4SVC Event Category: Content Engine Event ID: 1023 Date: 04/04/2006 Time: 12:23:12 User: N/A Computer: xxxx Description: Error 0x7da occurred while rendering message 0002-000000018ac4 for download for user yy@zzz.com. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Data: 0000: 07 0c 0d 00 .... When: If a Macintosh (OS 10.4.7) computer uses Mail to retrieve email from Exchange Tried: 1) cleaned email cache and Account on Mac...

Most Missed features in 1.2?
Hi Has anyone got a list of most wants or personal interpretations on the most missed features of 1.2, so I can appreciate best what v2.0 is likely to deliver to impove on it also? Also in respect of what areas are most dying for addons, so we can determine if any addons are out there that can fill in the missing holes. Thank you Tony http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=b89ce2ea-65e1-463e-adc2-2d8d50f42e01 Thats interesting, thanks &quo...

2 questions on POS 2009. 1. Decimal places 2. Tax Calculation
I am a user of RMS 2.0, and I have 2 questions on POS 2009 1. Decimal places. How many decimal places are you allowed in the price field on the item card ? In RMS 2.0 you are allowed 2, 3 if you change the type to 'gasoline'. I am looking for 5 decimal places 2. Tax calculation. Normally you enter in the price excluding tax, and then RMS calculates the tax for you. Is there an option in POS 2009 where the price can 'include' the taxes? And then when you select the item for sale, POS 2009 would 'back calculate' to break out the taxes ? Thanks i...

Web Client #2
Hello everybody, since today my browser just closes after the question if i want to close this page when i call the CRM webpage. But there is no other page beeing loaded. The last thing i remember is that i installed silverlight and a windows update on my machine. Has anybody an idea why my web client won't work anymore? remove the pop-up blocker in your browser. "Pascal" <Pascal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6C45830-0044-4678-B8D4-F0E7CB752B01@microsoft.com... > Hello everybody, > > since today my browser just closes after the question...

Outlook Doesn't Close #2
I am running Oulook 2000 on my laptop, which is configured to send manually so I can create e-mails offline and send when I am connected. The problem I am having is that Outlook doesn't close when I exit the program if I have mail in my outbox. As I have several profiles this means that when I try to reopen Outlook it always comes back to the profile with the message waiting to be sent, so I can't switch to the others without re- booting. I have tried unchecking all of the "ad-ins" with no result. Does anyone have any suggestions for this? ...

File not opening #2
I've got the same problem that I've been reading here and on the ExcelTips website. When I try to open 2 of the spreadsheets on my system, I get a " 'C:\Documents and Settings\........\spreadsheet.xls' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and ..... (you know the rest)" I have tried the: excel /unregserver excel /regserver I have tried the: uncheck the ignore other applications I have tried the: regedit - remove dups (there were none) The directory with this spreadsheet (on my PC) is shared with 2 other computers (separate network - ...

Having 2 user identeties in 1 profile
Hello I have a little question is it possible to have 2 user identeties in 1 outlook profile? The reason im asking is cause a user has 2 mailboxes and wants to reply to mail sent to each of them with that mailboxes email adress. At the moment i have setup a dummy pop3 with the addy for one of the accounts account and have it set so it never tries to get any mail from the server, just to be able to send through smtp now what i really would like to do is just have 2 identeties in 1 outlook profile so i can get rid of the dummy pop3 account cause it feels like its going to give m...

Account unknown #2
When viewing the mailbox rights of a number of our users there is an entry for 'Account Unknown (S-1-5-21-59991277-438593048-1990678075-3689)'. This, I believe, is a hang over from migration from w2k to w2k3 servers with new names - a group? that doesn't exist in the new schema. If I try to remove this entry I get an error telling me that this is inherited and must be removed from the parent. Problem is that I can't find any object with that SID anywhere in the schema. Can anyone suggest a way that I can remove this invalid SID? -- -------------------------------------...

Distribution List error #2
I have Exchange running as part of a Small Biz Server. When we try to create a DL of external address's (like 180 addresses) we get an error saying that we have exceeded the max size of the DL. I can't find anything that provides any indication of a limit such as this. Thanks again, Mark Semans 180 certainly isn't the limit of a multi-valued attribute in AD.... Did you try creating another DL to confirm it wasn't specific to that particular object? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog -------------------------...

Excel Sum with multiple (over 2 criteria)
I've been trying to get this to work for several hours and am at my wits ends. I have a data table with one column of numberical data that i need to sum based upon three or more critria contained in other columns. The data represents investments and their market values. I have named each of the columns with a range name. THe critria as described by their range names and examples of each are : Country - USA, Great Britain, Japan, etc. Currency - USD, EUR, GBP, JPY Type - Bond, Loan, Equity long_short - Long, Short I will do many different formulas once I have one that works. ...

Problem with macro #2
I created a macro with hundreds of sets of criteria using Auto Filter to delete rows that meet specific criteria. Here is an example: Column A = 254 Column C = CTF Shift + End + down arrow (to delete rows meeting this criteria) Column A = 254 Column B = 220 or 221 Column C = WDI Shift + End + down arrow (to delete rows meeting this criteria) The problem is that this month's report does not have any values to meet the second set of criteria, and therefore the remainder of my macro does not work properly. How do I write my macro to move on to the next set of criteria if it do...

IF Formula #2
I need to set up an IF formula for a series on account numbers- the first 4 digits of the # are the same, the last 2 change but all are included in the answer. I have several series of numbers to include: example: 1234-01 through 1234-99 and 2007-01 through 2007-99 and 3010-01 through 3010-99 Any help you could give me would be appreciated What would you like the formula to do? "ESSO" wrote: > I need to set up an IF formula for a series on account numbers- the first 4 > digits of the # are the same, the last 2 change but all are included in the > answer. I have se...

OWA with 2 exchange 2003 servers
I have 2 sites one of the sites handles all of the incoming/outgoing external mail. I need to allow the 2nd site to be able to use owa from the first site. both are exchange 2003. we only have external address for this so both can't have seperate addresses. On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:31:27 -0800, "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have 2 sites one of the sites handles all of the incoming/outgoing external >mail. I need to allow the 2nd site to be able to use owa from the first site. >both are exchange 2003. we only have external address for this so b...

XmlReader, asp.net 2, and xmlexception help needed
Hello, I am very new to the xmlreader in asp.net 2, I was just tring to read the contents of is in the xml output. here is the sample code: Dim settings As New XmlReaderSettings() Dim reader As XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create(XMLOutput, settings) While reader.Read() If reader.IsStartElement() Then If reader.IsEmptyElement Then TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text + reader.Name Else TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text + reader.Name reader.Read() ...

host hospedagem profissional por 2,99 ao =?ISO-8859-1?Q?m=EAs?= 03-16-05
Tudo sobre hospedagem de sites , planos profissionais , economicos e muitos outros , sua empresa na internet por apenas 2,99 ao m�s! http://host4u.rg3.net ...

Calculate difference between 2 date and times with average
I have used the formula: Start time End time 6/9/2007 10:35 AM 6/9/2007 3:30 PM 4:55 Formula Description (Result) =Text(b1-a1,"d:h:) But when I use the text function, I cannot calculate an average. Also, if you know a way to calculate the difference and exclude weekends... As for excluding weekends, investigate the NETWORKDAYS formula in Help. But if your workday is not 24 hours long, and you have holidays to contend with in addition to weekends, the problem is fairly complex. Here are the steps: 1. If StartDate and EndDate are on the same date, hours worked = number of hou...

How do I cancel a read receipt???
I received an email from someone with a read receipt notification set. The problem is Outlook 2003 is attempting to send the read receipt via an smtp account that I have no access to at my location. How can I stop the read receipt from being sent as it isn't in the "outbox" and nothing happens after I delete the original email? Wayne <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I received an email from someone with a read receipt > notification set. The problem is Outlook 2003 is > attempting to send the read receipt via an smtp account > that I have n...