reason codes #2

I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is 
discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for 
discounts.

However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based 
on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history 
report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are 
displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that 
reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.

HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
0
RyanV (6)
2/22/2007 6:28:25 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

7 Replies
747 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 56

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C75694.6327A6C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="Utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You run your report from HQ?

If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ

JB

"Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a =C3=A9crit dans le message =
de news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
> I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something =
is=20
> discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for =

> discounts.
>=20
> However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select =
based=20
> on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item =
history=20
> report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are=20
> displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems =
that=20
> reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
>=20
> HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C75694.6327A6C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="Utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3059" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 size=3D2><STRONG>You run your =
report from=20
HQ?</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 =
size=3D2><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 size=3D2><STRONG>If it's the =
case, you have to=20
ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 =
size=3D2><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 =
size=3D2><STRONG>JB</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Ryan V" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; a=20
=C3=A9crit dans le message de news: </FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com"><FONT =

face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com</FONT></A><FO=
NT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
I'm having a big=20
problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is <BR>&gt; =
discounted up=20
front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for <BR>&gt;=20
discounts.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; However, when I try to do an Item Movement =
History=20
report and select based <BR>&gt; on those reason codes, I never get any =
matches.=20
When I do an item history <BR>&gt; report for a few weeks, I notice that =
the=20
only reason codes that are <BR>&gt; displayed are the ones pertaining to =

inventory adjustment. It seems that <BR>&gt; reason codes associated =
with=20
discounts do not display in this report.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; HELP! I need =
these to=20
display to track discounts (and also store use)!</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C75694.6327A6C0--

0
julien9996 (95)
2/22/2007 8:16:12 PM
No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.

"Julien Bonnier" wrote:

> You run your report from HQ?
> 
> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
> 
> JB
> 
> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is 
> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for 
> > discounts.
> > 
> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based 
> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history 
> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are 
> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that 
> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
> > 
> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
0
RyanV (6)
3/7/2007 4:28:08 AM
When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I 
was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table 
associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never 
ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening the 
drawer and returns.

-- 
Elizabeth M.
"Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:602CC0E1-615D-49F5-844F-B4A3B2AB50F0@microsoft.com...
> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
>
> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
>
>> You run your report from HQ?
>>
>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
>>
>> JB
>>
>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de 
>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
>> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something 
>> > is
>> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
>> > discounts.
>> >
>> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select 
>> > based
>> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item 
>> > history
>> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
>> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems 
>> > that
>> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
>> >
>> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! 


0
anonymous (74722)
3/7/2007 3:33:30 PM
Ryan,
Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of 
the reason code for the report to work for me.
Craig

"Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:%23ajYw2MYHHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I 
> was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table 
> associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never 
> ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening 
> the drawer and returns.
>
> -- 
> Elizabeth M.
> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:602CC0E1-615D-49F5-844F-B4A3B2AB50F0@microsoft.com...
>> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
>>
>> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
>>
>>> You run your report from HQ?
>>>
>>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
>>>
>>> JB
>>>
>>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de 
>>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
>>> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something 
>>> > is
>>> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
>>> > discounts.
>>> >
>>> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select 
>>> > based
>>> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item 
>>> > history
>>> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
>>> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems 
>>> > that
>>> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
>>> >
>>> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
>
> 


0
craig6967 (916)
3/7/2007 3:53:42 PM
I've tried both. It only works for reason codes pertaining to inventory 
adjustments as far as I can tell.

"Craig" wrote:

> Ryan,
> Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of 
> the reason code for the report to work for me.
> Craig
> 
> "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:%23ajYw2MYHHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> > When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I 
> > was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table 
> > associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never 
> > ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening 
> > the drawer and returns.
> >
> > -- 
> > Elizabeth M.
> > "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> > news:602CC0E1-615D-49F5-844F-B4A3B2AB50F0@microsoft.com...
> >> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
> >>
> >> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
> >>
> >>> You run your report from HQ?
> >>>
> >>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
> >>>
> >>> JB
> >>>
> >>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de 
> >>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
> >>> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something 
> >>> > is
> >>> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
> >>> > discounts.
> >>> >
> >>> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select 
> >>> > based
> >>> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item 
> >>> > history
> >>> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
> >>> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems 
> >>> > that
> >>> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
> >>> >
> >>> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
> >
> > 
> 
> 
> 
0
RyanV (6)
3/8/2007 9:38:09 PM
Microsoft? Any ideas here?

"Ryan V" wrote:

> I've tried both. It only works for reason codes pertaining to inventory 
> adjustments as far as I can tell.
> 
> "Craig" wrote:
> 
> > Ryan,
> > Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of 
> > the reason code for the report to work for me.
> > Craig
> > 
> > "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> > news:%23ajYw2MYHHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> > > When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I 
> > > was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table 
> > > associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never 
> > > ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening 
> > > the drawer and returns.
> > >
> > > -- 
> > > Elizabeth M.
> > > "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> > > news:602CC0E1-615D-49F5-844F-B4A3B2AB50F0@microsoft.com...
> > >> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
> > >>
> > >> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> You run your report from HQ?
> > >>>
> > >>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
> > >>>
> > >>> JB
> > >>>
> > >>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de 
> > >>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
> > >>> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something 
> > >>> > is
> > >>> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
> > >>> > discounts.
> > >>> >
> > >>> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select 
> > >>> > based
> > >>> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item 
> > >>> > history
> > >>> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
> > >>> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems 
> > >>> > that
> > >>> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
> > >>> >
> > >>> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
> > >
> > > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
0
RyanV (6)
3/28/2007 12:08:51 AM
Try the detailed sales report.  I'm pretty sure that one includes 
discount reason code, but you would have to use show/hide columns to 
display it.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com
----------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the
newsgroup so that all can share the information.


Ryan V wrote:
> Microsoft? Any ideas here?
> 
> "Ryan V" wrote:
> 
>> I've tried both. It only works for reason codes pertaining to inventory 
>> adjustments as far as I can tell.
>>
>> "Craig" wrote:
>>
>>> Ryan,
>>> Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of 
>>> the reason code for the report to work for me.
>>> Craig
>>>
>>> "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:%23ajYw2MYHHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>>> When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I 
>>>> was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table 
>>>> associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never 
>>>> ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening 
>>>> the drawer and returns.
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Elizabeth M.
>>>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
>>>> news:602CC0E1-615D-49F5-844F-B4A3B2AB50F0@microsoft.com...
>>>>> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
>>>>>
>>>>> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> You run your report from HQ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JB
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de 
>>>>>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
>>>>>>> I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something 
>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>> discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
>>>>>>> discounts.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select 
>>>>>>> based
>>>>>>> on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item 
>>>>>>> history
>>>>>>> report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
>>>>>>> displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems 
>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>> reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
>>>>
>>>
>>>
0
glenn9672 (1267)
3/28/2007 7:53:34 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Problems printing in Publisher 2003 with HP PSC 2410 #2
I am new to publisher 2003 and am having great difficulties printing anything properly using an HP PSC 2410 all in one. As an example when trying to print a half page side folded pre-designed greetings card all that prints is page 1 and part of page 4, minus any text. Pages 2 and 3 are missing altogether. The print preview however displays everything correctly. I have reinstalled Office 2003 and updated the printer drivers to the latest versions but the problem remains. Any help is much appreciated. ...

Upgrading from Money 2002 #2
I have the original money 2002 that came with the computer and have never upgraded. Which is the best version to go to? More importantly, when I purchase and download the upgrade, will it go over the current program and update all the information that I currently have? Thanks and Happy New Year -- mfletcher The latest version in the US is Money+ aka Money 2008. Other geographies have different versions. Money keeps all your data in the .mny file not the program. When you install the new version it usually remembers where your .mny file was, makes a copy of it (for safety) and then up...

AAC/M4A VB Tag Decoder Source Code ??
Does anybody have source code that can read AAC/M4A audio files in order to extract the tags? I'm working in VB 6.0. "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:i089v8$qrf$3@news.eternal-september.org... : Does anybody have source code that can read AAC/M4A audio files in order to : extract the tags? I'm working in VB 6.0. I just Googled it. Losts of example there. Any reason you couldn't try that first? -- Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users ...

pantone colors #2
Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. Find doesn't do it. B I don't think Publisher has all the Pantone colors. There are close equivalents. Not the same of course... C=0 M=53 Y=100 K=0 R=252 G=115 B=35 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bob Wright" <mmpdallas@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23N1wilmHJHA.1364@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. > Find doesn't do it. > B Guess you are right, not all there. Weird. Close equivalents ...

code problem
Hi this is a follow on to a previous thread (Copy Macro) We are now successfully creating a new Workbook using the code below. With ActiveWorkbook FName = .Path & "\code.txt" .VBProject.VBComponents("Module2_sort").Export FName End With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(Array("Supplier Concerns")).Copy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="c:\Week\testing" & strFileName & ".xls" ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents.Import FName Problem is when we open the new Workbook and run the macro the code defaults ba...

Formulas don't work in certain cells #2
nope, the cells are formatted as numbers. I simply cannot figure thi out. -Jorda -- kalik24 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kalik247's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27423 Being formatted as numbers doesn't automatically mean they are numbers. Copy an empty cell formatted to General. Select your range of numbers and Paste Special>Add>OK>Esc Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:59:46 -0600, kalik247 <kalik2...

Print Macro #2
Trying to write a macro to print a spreadsheet where the number of rows of data varies. What's wrong with this code? Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range("A1").End(xlDown).End(xlToRight) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintArea = rng End With Thank you. Pam Hi Pam Leave your PrintArea empty Excel will print all cells with a value on the sheet -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Pam" <gasp0225@juno.com> wrote in message news:16e401c38521$a7d25420$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to write a macro to ...

Importing data into Outlook #2
Is there a process or program with which I can transfer my ACT! data into Outlook contacts? Thanks! ...

Unable to send a message, its been trying for 24hrs #2
I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the past 24hrs. it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this file, Outlook has already begun transmission. It wont even let me delete the message http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, tillybird asked: | I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the | past ...

Code a Backup database
Is it possible to code a button command subject to a true /false box to Backup the database to say C:/temp -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Firstly, it would be best to split the database into front and back ends so that you are only backing up the data each time. The database splitter wizard can do this for you. Spitting a database has many other advantages too. You can then back up the back end file to any location you like using the following procedure, passing the full path to the...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 database export failed 01-27-06
I am receiving this message when I try to upgrade my CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0, does any one have any idea what this means? ...

Barcodes Code
I am trying to print a barcode in the 128 code. Though it seems the public domain/GPL ones of the truetype do not print a scanable barcode. Is there any suggestions... Or if anyone can point me into the right direction on how to do this or point me in direction of one that will work with access or excel 2000 or 2003. Much appreciated. Or help me figure out WHY it isnt producing a readable one in 128.. Hi Lester, Perhaps the problem is with the resolution on your printer. Try printing the barcode larger. Perhaps even turn off print to fit under print, page setup. --- HTH, David McRi...

Ad Hoc Reporting #2
Hi, I am putting together an ad hoc report in Excel. My query is in the VB editor. I am trying to specify criteria Select x,y,z where... in the WHERE, I am struggling. I want to take a range of ids specified in the worksheet, F2:F55. So Select x, y, z where IDs IN ( F2:F55 ) I tried to use WHERE IN ( Range(F2:F55) ) but it did not like it. What syntax should I use to make this work? Thanks! ...

Reinstall #2
I am reinstalling Office 2003 on a new computer. I have installed the software but I the contact information and calendars, messages, notes etc have not transferred to the new one. How can I do that? ...

GetTextExtentPoint32 #2
Hi, I have multiple problems here :( I have a short text in UNICODE and the text contains newlines as well (carriage return and newline) and it seems that GetTextExtentPoint32 doesn't take into account the newlines. So I broke the lines myself and checked which has the longest length. Also, for the "int cbString" parameter, if my text is "hello" and I pass 5, then it doesn't return the current width. I have to send 6. Yes, I do select my font in the HDC before calling this. Other problem! Interline spacing issue Lines are separated by a certain mount of pixels...

Incoming Emails #2
Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? No, you can go to TOOLS, then SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and then DEFINE SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and in the box's shown, you can tell Outlook to automatically send or receive your messages every XX mins. Tedd -- Tedd Riggs PDASquare Content Developer www.pdasquire.com "wj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88174331-72B4-4ECF-B688-DF745D9178EF@microsoft.com... > Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? T...

The code below worked for a few days and just totally stopped working. What can I do to make sure it continues to work? Thanks!
The code below worked for a few days and just totally stopped working. What can I do to make sure it continues to work? Thanks! ----- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim C As Range, D As Range Set D = Intersect(Range("A:A"), Target) If D Is Nothing Then Exit Sub For Each C In D On Error Resume Next Target.Offset(0, 6).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" ' - For Column E Target.Offset(0, 7).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" ' - For Column F Target.Offset(0, 9).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(RC7,I.O.! R2C1:R5...

outlook client problem #2
Hi I have a one user that have problem with outlook client are always prompt to login outlook 2007 crmclient V3C and have all patch install You might want to create a new profile for that client. Also check that they are running SQL 2005 Express on their desktop as opposed to an MSDE instance. Their was a shift in databases from 2000 to 2005 during the life of CRM v3.0 "sjm" wrote: > Hi > I have a one user that have problem with outlook client are always prompt to > login > outlook 2007 > crmclient V3C and have all patch install Hi sjm, Is the user also prom...

CTreeView #2
I use TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS style with the tree control. When the focus from the view is lost, the selection bar turns pale grey. Is there a way I could change the color of selection bar? Thanks in advance You may be able to use OnCustomDraw() to do this sort of thing. http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/tree_color.html http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/shareaza/shareaza/CtrlSharedFolder.cpp?rev=1.3 http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/newlistviewcontrolie40/article.php/c711/ Tom "RG" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:eZSucQKrFHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP12...

Attachment security in Outlook 2003 #2
I had the same problem. I downloaded DetachOL form the link below and it fixed all my problems. You can choose different levels of security. Hope this helps http://www.mcdev.com/outlook.shtml ...

code for moving to new record in datasheet view
Access 2003 What's the vba code for moving to a new record when in datsheet view. Here's what I've tried but is errors saying the subform is not opened and yet this code is on an event in the subform: If cmbInvLU <> 289 Then DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "Forms!frmWOTRH![frmWOTRL subform].Form", acNewRec Thanks for your help. SAC, Since your already in the subform... try... DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2006-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html &quo...

Are CWinApp::ExitInstance() User Defined Return Codes Permitted?
When it is desireable to return a user defined exit code to the system, is it permissible to override CWinApp::ExitInstance() function and return a user defined code, instead of the parent class method return code, or is there some other preferred method? -- ====================================================================== ====================================================================== == == Bob Riedel == Beckman Coulter, Incorporated == PO Box 8000 W-529 == 200 S Kraemer Blvd == Brea CA 92822-8000 == == Email 1: rariedel@beckman.com == Email 2: rariedel@mindspring.com == == == ...

X Axis needed for Line Chart #2
I have created two line images on a Line Chart using several data points. Now I would like to have an x axis that shows a marker for every 1/2 hour. Example: .5 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 and so on for up to 5.0 to represent hours. I created the data for these time points that coorespond to my data for line images but do not know how to show them in my x axis as markers. Any idea? My x axis shows nothing? Y axis is fine. I have data scale markers there. -- FL Does the chart know you have X data? Go to Chart menu > Source Data > Series tab. Is there anything in the ...

Store Operations 2.0 Licensing
I'm curious to how the licensing is going to be handled with Store Operations 2.0. I know it will be getting rid of the dongle and start using license keys. So how will this work? Let's pretend we have a 4 user license key: here are some questions I have... 1) If we have 4 point of sale screens open, are we still able to open the manager screens on other computers? Can we use the SO Manager on as many computers as we wish, just as we have done in the past? 2) With previous versions of RMS, we are able to open 4 point of sale screens on 4 different computers. If we want to ...

Counting Text Entries #2
Fantastic, thank you so much -- JackJJ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JackJJW's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27655 ...