reason codes #2

I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is
discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
discounts.

However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based
on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history
report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that
reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.

HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
0
RyanV (6)
2/22/2007 6:28:25 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C75694.6327A6C0

You run your report from HQ?

If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ

JB

"Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a =C3=A9crit dans le message =
de news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
> I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something =
is=20
> discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for =

> discounts.
>=20
> However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select =
based=20
> on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item =
history=20
> report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are=20
> displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems =
that=20
> reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
>=20
> HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C75694.6327A6C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 size=3D2><STRONG>You run your =
report from=20
HQ?</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 =
size=3D2><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 size=3D2><STRONG>If it's the =
case, you have to=20
ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 =
size=3D2><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 =
size=3D2><STRONG>JB</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Ryan V" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; a=20
=C3=A9crit dans le message de news: </FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com"><FONT =

face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com</FONT></A><FO=
NT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
I'm having a big=20
problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is <BR>&gt; =
discounted up=20
front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for <BR>&gt;=20
discounts.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; However, when I try to do an Item Movement =
History=20
report and select based <BR>&gt; on those reason codes, I never get any =
matches.=20
When I do an item history <BR>&gt; report for a few weeks, I notice that =
the=20
only reason codes that are <BR>&gt; displayed are the ones pertaining to =

inventory adjustment. It seems that <BR>&gt; reason codes associated =
with=20
discounts do not display in this report.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; HELP! I need =
these to=20
display to track discounts (and also store use)!</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C75694.6327A6C0--

0
julien9996 (95)
2/22/2007 8:16:12 PM
No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.

"Julien Bonnier" wrote:

> You run your report from HQ?
>
> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
>
> JB
>
> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is
> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
> > discounts.
> >
> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based
> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history
> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that
> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
> >
> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!
0
RyanV (6)
3/7/2007 4:28:08 AM
When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I
was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table
associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never
ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening the
drawer and returns.

--
Elizabeth M.
"Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
>
> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
>
>> You run your report from HQ?
>>
>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
>>
>> JB
>>
>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...
>> > I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something
>> > is
>> > discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for
>> > discounts.
>> >
>> > However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select
>> > based
>> > on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item
>> > history
>> > report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are
>> > displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems
>> > that
>> > reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report.
>> >
>> > HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)!

0
anonymous (74722)
3/7/2007 3:33:30 PM
Ryan,
Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of
the reason code for the report to work for me.
Craig

"Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I
> was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table
> associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never
> ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening
> the drawer and returns.
>
> --
> Elizabeth M.
> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.
>>
>> "Julien Bonnier" wrote:
>>
>>> You run your report from HQ?
>>>
>>> If it's the case, you have to ensure that the reason codes exsist in HQ
>>>
>>> JB
>>>
>>> "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
>>> news: 496DE584-2526-4870-B8B1-679D8413975D@microsoft.com...

0
craig6967 (916)
3/7/2007 3:53:42 PM
I've tried both. It only works for reason codes pertaining to inventory
adjustments as far as I can tell.

"Craig" wrote:

> Ryan,
> Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of
> the reason code for the report to work for me.
> Craig
>
> "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I
> > was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table
> > associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never
> > ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening
> > the drawer and returns.
> >
> > --
> > Elizabeth M.
> > "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> No, I'm not using HQ, just straight RMS.

0
RyanV (6)
3/8/2007 9:38:09 PM
Microsoft? Any ideas here?

"Ryan V" wrote:

> I've tried both. It only works for reason codes pertaining to inventory
> adjustments as far as I can tell.
>
> "Craig" wrote:
>
> > Ryan,
> > Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of
> > the reason code for the report to work for me.
> > Craig
> >
> > "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > When we first set up reason codes and I posted a similar question here, I
> > > was told the system doesn't actually place a reason code in the table
> > > associated in the transaction.  I still use reason codes but I have never
> > > ran a report trying to see when they are used.  I use  them for opening
> > > the drawer and returns.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Elizabeth M.
> > > "Ryan V" <RyanV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
RyanV (6)
3/28/2007 12:08:51 AM
Try the detailed sales report.  I'm pretty sure that one includes
discount reason code, but you would have to use show/hide columns to
display it.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Ryan V wrote:
> Microsoft? Any ideas here?
>
> "Ryan V" wrote:
>
>> I've tried both. It only works for reason codes pertaining to inventory
>> adjustments as far as I can tell.
>>
>> "Craig" wrote:
>>
>>> Ryan,
>>> Are you using the reason code id in the filter? I have to use the name of
>>> the reason code for the report to work for me.
>>> Craig
>>>
>>> "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
glenn9672 (1267)

Troubleshooting Delete #2
Roady - I thought originally I had said I was trying to delete an old message from Outbox in Outlook. It will not delete and says that "mapi spooler" whatever and has originally begun transmitting. I have tried to put Outlook in offline work mode, it will still not delete. I have tried to move the message to another folder, but it will not move. Outlook would go back online by itself. So, then, I tried disconnecting the cable for the internet, restarted, and tried to delete again. No go. I browsed other discussions and saw that you had recommended using a shift delete. This a...

Can I use Power Point on my 2 computers?
I installed Office on my desktop. I want to do a Power Point = presentation=20 using my laptop, since I can't drag my desktop around. When I try to = use=20 the laptop it says Power Point is already being used. Is there a way = around=20 this? Can I produce it on my laptop and then use the PDF to copy it to = a disk=20 that I use on the laptop? I'm new at this! Molly Kohnstamm wrote : > I installed Office on my desktop. I want to do a Power Point presentation > using my laptop, since I can't drag my desktop around. When I try to use > the laptop it says Power Poin...

Can Publisher 2007 produce the same cool picture effects as Word 2
In Word 2007, there are some really cool new picture effects such as * blurred edges, * an effect that looks like an actual photograph with white edge (with or without tilt) raised off the page with a shadow, * reflection shadows, * etc. I had Publisher 2003, which could not do these effects natively and furthermore wouldn't even correctly print an image effect I created in Word 2007 and then copy/pasted into Pub 2003. So I bought the Pub 2007 upgrade and I still can't figure out how to do it. I need to figure this out quickly because if I can't get it to...

excluded code & threads
Hi, I'm new to coding in C++ & have 2 seperate questions. What is excluded code, and what is it's purpose ? I see it in .NET as grayed-out code. I thought unused code was either deleted or commented out ? Can anyone recommend a good book or website for learning about threads - how to create them, how to manage them, when they should be used. I have an MFC application that will need to run in real-time & my understanding is that I may be able to increase the speed of performance by having several threads running in parallel. AK ...

dates #2
How do I get rest of the world dates on xl. ie 13/4/03 not 4/13/03 On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 01:15:04 -0700, "Nick" <s213269@student.uq.edu.au> wrote: >How do I get rest of the world dates on xl. >ie >13/4/03 >not >4/13/03 It depends on whether you mean globally (in every worksheet of every workbook), or in a specific range of cells of a particular workbook. For the first one (which I assume to be the case considering that you're from up in Banana country north of the border), go to your Windows Start menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional ...

CRM 1.2 Install
We just installed CRM 1.2 on a Windows 2003 server which has SQL 2000 on it. We also installed the Exchange router piece on a Win2003 server with Exchange 2003 installed. After the installation we are getting an error on the exchange machine Event ID:1 Event Source: KD Event Type: Erro Description There are multiple accounts with name cifs/Mymachine.Mydomain.local of type DS_Service_Principal_Name. I replaced the machine in the domain name above to protect privacy. Does anybody know what this is caused by and how to correct? Hi Jeff, might be one idea. Is/was the CRM server on the DC?...

Viewing chart code
Is there a way to look at all the structure or code for a chart at once when I say code what I mean is like in the source data menu you ca select a series and the formulas for "Name" "Values" etc. is displaye for editing. an example is " VALUE = 'Xbar R PHASE MOD2'!$D$44:$L$44" Is there a way to display all the information for all the sources in table or ... ? It would make troubleshooting complex tables and massiv alterations much easier. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hammer - I don't know of a way that Excel does this...

This Movie made me 6,000 in 2 Days!
See how I made $6,872 in 1 day. Not hype or bs. This opportunity is smoking hot and people who have never made a dime are earning thousands per week. http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

how do i get a warning for repeated numbers #2
I am working with a spreedsheet incorporating invoice numbers. How do I create a warning when i repeat an invoice number I like to use conditional formatting when it's convenient: If you have invoice numbers starting in Cell A3, try conditional formatting from A3 through as far down column A as necessary with this: Formula is: =COUNTIF(A$3:A3,A3)>1 Format: Pattern: Bright Red Using that, the first entry of an invoice number is ignored, but all subsequent duplicates are flagged. Does that help? Regards, Ron "Kenya" wrote: > I am working with a spreedsheet incorpor...

CRM 1.2 Oulook Sync Error
We migrated the CRM to another Server (both had SBS2003). After the migration was sucessfull and we can work with the CRM Website I tried to Install SFO. All is going good. We can work with the CRM in Outlook, can put Email in CRM. But we Got an error message wen we open the CRM Sites in online Modus in Outlook: Internet Eplorer Skripterror the objekt did not uses the method. (German Das Objekt unterstützt diese Eigenschaft oder Methode nich.) Code 0 http://localhost:2525/_grid/grid_data.aspx?sortCol=subject&sortDir=ascend&viewId={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899}&fil...

Error code C00D1197/C00D11B1
Hi, I'm trying to connect to some Internet-TV stations but I get the above error messages. Most TV-stations won't show, a few will. OS: Vista SP1 (fully patched!) WMP: 11.0.6001.7008 All protocols enabled (HTTP, RTSP), with detect proxy settings Winddows Firewall: Off Plays in MPlayer2.exe: No Non working URLs: http://www.wafbu-tv.com/algerie_tv.php http://www.wafbu-tv.com/page_video_bis.php?code=300 http://www.wafbu-tv.com/page_video_bis.php?code=383 http://www.wafbu-tv.com/page_video_bis.php?code=284 Working URLs: http://www.wafbu-tv.com/page_video_bis.php?code...

Pie chart problem #2
I have a spreadsheet, transferred from access database of previous children's party bookings. This s/sheet contains many columns containing info as below. Title, First Name, Last Name, Address, City, County, Postcode, Home Phone, Mobile Phone, Email Address, Date, Child's name, Age, Gender, Party Theme, Duration, Enquiry Source. For the purposes of business analysis/future marketing/advertising I am trying to create pie charts to analyse by %. For example I wish to create a pie chart of the column titled Enquiry source which contains customer responses as categorised below- I...

Lookup help #2
I am using vlookup match to pull data from a .CSV file and I need to list in my new sheet any data that is held under a certain name, if that name is repeted the first entery of that name my lookup picks up continuously. How would I be able to use a lookup that would pick up all the enteries under that name going through a long list of data? Thanks -- Barky ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Barky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14914 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265...

Calender View #2
Hi I'm sure I've done it before on my old PC but I've forgotten how... How do I change the view on the calender screen so that the weekend isn't shown as two half-sized boxes on the right hand side? i.e. It shows Saturday & Sunday as full sized days. Thanks. Nik. -- ======================================================= Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me Directly ======================================================= P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 / Viewsonic VE710b TFT W...

How can I link information between 2 Excel files?
In my business- I type many proposals in a day to my customers. I have the proposal form as well as my address book saved as Excel files. Is there a way to link my address book to my proposal so information such as address, phone #, and etc are automatically imput? Easily accomplished. Enter a formula in the desired cells on your proposal that reads like this: ='[AddressBook.xls]Sheet1'!$B$3 Do this for each field and make sure to include the full path name to your address book xls file. (ie: c:\Microsoft\Excel\AddressBook.xls) in the formula. -- Regards... "Sarahbkel...

Self Destructing Queries #2
Doesn't anyone else have this problem?? -- baracuda ----------------------------------------------------------------------- baracuda9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1626 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27675 ...

Crystal 9.0 and CRM 1.2
Does anyone know if 1.2 supports Crstal Reports 9.0? Yes 1.2 supports crystal 9.0 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03e101c3bf57$beeb0880$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if 1.2 supports Crstal Reports 9.0? ...

Give me all rows that exist in SELECT 1 that don't exist in SELECT 2
I have two slightly different select statments, each with the same columns in the SELECT list. How can I say: Give me all rows that exist in SELECT 1 that don't exist in SELECT 2. I know that there are many rows that have duplicate rows in SELECT 1 but only a single example in SELECT 2. I would like my result set to have that extra row from SELECT 1. Thanks. Rick http://dimantdatabasesolutions.blogspot.com/2007/02/dealing-with-duplicates.html WITH select1 AS ( SELECT <columns> FROM ... ),select2 AS ( SELECT <columns> FROM ... ) SELECT * FROM select1 WH...

Installation #2
I have machine running Windows 2000. I am trying to install Publisher 2000 on it with the 2nd CD. After I install it and try to go into it It crashes on me. The error is mspub.exe application error instruction 0X77fcb397 referenced memmory 0X0f5852ba. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. What is going on. I have plenty of room and there should be no problem. I really would appreciate your help with this. Thanks -- Kristie Shorten your printers name to 8 characters with no spaces. That should fix the problem. If it does not, go to the website of your printer driver manufacturer and ...

Exchange 2003 Question #2
Dear all, I have a machine hosting the Windows 2003 Domain Controler (GC) and another machine (member domain controler) which has Exchange 2003 Installed. My question is, When I add new users in the Exchange box I get the add Email account wizard but when I add users in the GC machine there is no option for adding email account. How do I get the add Email Wizard in the GC machine? Thanks. Regards, Kueh. You need to install the Exchange System Manager on the Domain Controller, setup the Exchange setup select Custom and choose on to install the Exchange System Manager. -- Mark Fugat...

Can't delete Money investment; investment gets recreated after every download #2
Hi, I'm running into an annoying issue with Money 2006: A while ago I accidentally set up two investments for MSFT: one with an associated stock symbol, and the other obviously with no symbol. I would like to merge these two investments. I tried doing that by remapping all of the 'wrong' investment transactions to the right investment (the one with the stock symbol), and then deleting the wrong investment. However, every time I go to download account updates from Fidelity, I get a prompt saying "you've got xxx stock of Microsoft Corp. (the wrong type)". If I let Mone...

transferring outlook files to new computer #2
I've read all threads on this: My outlook files are 658MG - at least that is what "properties" brings up - I could be doing it wrong. Tried now for over 20 hours - read help files - still no luck. How do I copy outlook files, folders, subfolders, messages, address book etc, from laptop to desktop so they are on both machines, and then can be syncronized weekly. Please be specific with terminology and clicks to copy from laptop and get those copied files into the desktop outlook file. TY "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23...

Working hours #2
Hi, I have helpdesk inquiries logged in at various times of the day. Sinc our working hours are from 08:00 to 17:00, I would like to the clock t start the next working day if the inquiry arrives after working hours. Can anyone suggest what formula I should use? Example of cell A1 content: 13/06/2005 14:05 Thanks Han -- Hani Muhtad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2679 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46722 Hi Hani Try =IF...

Copy Public Folders #2
I need to copy a ton of public folders and their sub folders to a single public folder on my exchange 2003 server. I once saw a program that would accomplish this for me. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks PFmigrate, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/PFMIGRATE.html If you need to keep the same permissions for each folder you will also need PVADMIN, http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/10/the_pfdavadmin_.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:11...

CRM 3
HI all, i was unable using CRM 1.2 report in CRM 3. so, where i can find the guide for using custom crystal report in CRM 3? what software i should install. thank you, regards, Ng HI, all, it is possible add the crystal report crm 1.2 to CRM 3 report page? bec when i try using CRM3 Add new Report. i see the following msg Error Uploading Report An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again. If this problem continues, contact your system administrator. if can add, the crystal report crm 1.2 it is require re-mapping the fields? bec i...