Reason Code Reports

How can I run a report regarding reason codes?  I have made it so that you
need to give a reason before making a return.  If someone makes a return, I
want to know why...how can I run this sort of report?
--
Thank You,;
Vince

Just run a sales detail report and unhide them.  You can filter by them
also.  Werd.
mt

"Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I run a report regarding reason codes?  I have made it so that you
> need to give a reason before making a return.  If someone makes a return,
> want to know why...how can I run this sort of report?
> --
> Thank You,;
> Vince

0
mastaT (109)

Error while accessing Reports in Citrix
Hello All, I've deployed CRM in a Citrix Metaframe environment but am having trouble accessing the Reports while I'm connected. The error message is 401 Unauthorized. is the report server on a different server from the crm web server? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Ryan Leonardo" <Ryan Leonardo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:860D1E18-1D59-4675-971E-8C5F54D70DCE@microsoft.com... > Hello All, I've deployed CRM in a Citrix Metaframe environment but am > having > trouble ...

Fixed row and header report
Hi, I have a requirement to have a report - SQL 2005 Reporting services ... SQL output: ID DateId FiscalYear FiscalPeriod TotalBooksTaken ReturnedBooks Store 1 20101001 09/10 2010-07 989 756 Store 1 1 20101001 09/10 2010-07 456 343 Store 2 1 20101001 09/10 2010-07 1456 1343 Store 3 2 YTD 09/10 ...

How to total three separate reports into one report:
I have three separate reports that are working great! Management would like to see the total lines of each report on one page without the detail that feeds to the summary of each column. How do I compile the totals of these three separate reports into one page w/just a title and total of the categories that they would like to see from each report? Thank you. Example: Report Name # # # Category 1 4 5 6 Category 2 2 8 1 Category 3 9 7 4 Evelyn Williams wrote: >I have three separate reports that are working great! Management would like >to see the tota...

Code error
I am using a code and I am getting the error compile error Set xlw = xlx.Workbooks.Open("H:\shared\Travel-DPA\TA and TERF DHSS Linked MASTER.xls"), , True this is the path name to my file. does it have to be on my hard drive???? here is the rest of my code Dim lngColumn As Long Dim xlx As Object, xlw As Object, xls As Object, xlc As Object Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set xlx = CreateObject("Excel.Application") xlx.Visible = True Set xlw = xlx.Workbooks.Open("H:\shared\Travel-DPA\TA and TERF DHSS Linked MASTER.xls"), , True Set xls = xlw.W...

Error Uploading Reports
I am trying to add a new report to the reports list as a web link from: Workplace > Reports I fill in all the information, then when I click save, I get an error: "Error Uploading Report An error occured while trying to add the report to CRM .....etc" Any ideas? Also, could we add a link to a report (As web link) developed using an ASP.Net+Crystal Reports? The most common cause of the error is if the Data Source in the report definition is a shared data source. You should be able to add a link to any web content as a report -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM M...

Outlook 2000
Hi, Need help... I've the Outlook 2000 installed on my Windows XP PC. While i reading or preparing the email, sometime it will prompt "Error Report".... After i click on Don't Send, it will close the entire Outlook 2000. So after that, i've to re-open the Outlook 2000 and re-read / retyping the new email & send it out. Can anyone tell how to avoid this thing or anyway to resolve this ? TQ CK have you updated to the latest service pack? If not, try it. "Gan CK" <chinkiat@msn.com> wrote in message news:bb0301c437d2$0fcf4c00$a501280a@phx.gbl.....

Delete Employee Deduction Code
I'm trying to delete an employee deduction code through the employee deduction maintenance window; but I'm receiving the following: "The employee record cannot be inactivated or deleted. Pay run activity is in progress for this employee." How can I remove the pay run? Thanks You will want to remove your build (Transactions>Payroll>Build..choose remove on bottom of screen.) If you have used the deduction in the past on the employee, you will not be able to delete it, but will be able to set it as inactive. "recamarillo" wrote: > I'm trying to...

Conditional Formatting in a Group on a Report
I have a report with data such as the following: Name ---- Course ----- Dept ----- Grade John ----- Algebra ---- Math ----- 77 John ---- Geometry --- Math ---- 81 John ---- Sculpture --- Art ------ 99 John ---- Painting ---- Art ----- 59 The report is grouped by department so that all the math courses appear in one group, art in another, etc. In the group footer, I have already created a box that shows the number of courses passed per department (>=65) as well as the number of courses required to complete in that department. For example, students must pass 3 art courses to gr...

Excel xls files open as Machine Code
Recently I created 11 Spreadsheets with Office 2003 on Machine 1. Using a USB Drive I copied all 11 files to Machine 2. On Machine 2, with Office 2003, 7 files open correctly with data in tact. The remaining 4 files open with what appears to be Machine Code, which is unreadable. The files extensions are ..xls in all cases. Is there any way of converting these files back to readable data or recovering the data by some means. I have never experienced this before and do not know how it could happen to only some files of the set. Any assistance will be most appreciated. Thank you. ...

color coding meeting Outlook 2000
Good day, In Outlook 2000, is it possible to specify a color for meetings? So when I add meetings about topic X, I make it look blue, and when I had meetings about topic Y, I make them look green. Regards. Maxime, the short answer is no. This capability was introduced in Outlook 2003. What you can do is change the font color for appointments and meetings depending on criteria you set. One way to do this is to switch to your Calendar, then View > Current View > Customize Current View > Automatic Formatting, and create your criteria. Hope this helps. -- DDM "DDM's...

code to assign colors to chart
Is it possible to code a chart so that if the data is a 1, make the color of the pie chart section red and if the data is a 0 make the color of the pie chart section green? The data is a count of 1's or 0's. Currently if the data count is all 0's (100%) the whole pie is green and if... the data count is all 1's (100%) the whole pie is still green. If the data is all 1's I need the pie to be red. Is there a way to program, if data to be counted is 1's make red, if dat to be counted is 0's make green??? It's making me crazy. I don't like chart...

inkobject in reports
Hi all, first visit here so here goes. I'm using Access 2007 along with XP Tablet Ed, I've managed to create a form that allows the recording of pen strokes to be saved and retreived as long binary but I can't for the life of me get the image to display in a report. Can anyone help? Many thanks Dave ...

report writer question #2
In a report worked with reportwriter as I can group 3 tables of such form that single leaves single once the general total to me of a group of invoices and underneath the total the detail invoices to invoice visualizing the individual amount which added they make the total of the grouping. example custid custname total docnum date amount aron001 aroonfit electrycal 45800 sls1441 25/06/2007 20000 sls1447 27/06/2007 19741 sls 1485 18/07/2007 ...

Error when running custom reports
Using SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0. I have user Report builder and built some custom reports. I have adminsitator account and the reports run fine for me. When my users try and run them they get this error message An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'dataSet'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Semantic query execution failed. SELECT permission denied on object 'IncidentBase', database 'GIS2_Ltd__MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. (rsSemanticQueryEngineError) I have read through the groups and someone said to give Publ...

Payroll Summary report in Crystal
I am looking for a Payroll Summary report to print after the payroll is completed in Crystal reports. A few years ago, the company that I worked for purchased a Crystal report directly from Great Plains (MBS) that worked wonderfully as their Invoice format for Contracts. I am wondering if it is still possible to purchase a Crystal report directly from them, or any other source. My client wants one that she can input the date parameters, and it will print all of the detail for each employee and also print grand totals for everything at the end. Does anyone have any possible solutions?...

code to delete all contacts
Using what I have learned from this group and Sue Mosher's site, I pieced together code to delete all contacts in a contact folder from Outlook 2002 on Microsoft Exchange server. The code works good except it will only delete about half the contacts. I run it again and it deletes more contacts, and on and on until all the contacts have been deleted. I want the code to keep running until the contact folder is empty. Can anyone help me see what I have done wrong? I thank you in advance. The code follows: Sub DeleteContact() Dim myOlApp As Outlook.Application Dim myNamespace As Out...

Money 99 freezes when accessing some reports
With few problems over the years, money now freezes when accessing certain REPORTS eg catagory spending. The problem is in a MFC42.dll file. I have tried reinstalling the original version without any change. If I were to install a late version would this resolve the issue. Of course I would want to be certain that no data would be lost. Can anyone help? In microsoft.public.money, Gordon wrote: >With few problems over the years, money now freezes when >accessing certain REPORTS eg catagory spending. The >problem is in a MFC42.dll file. I have tried reinstalling >the origi...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Crystal Reports Logon Error 10-21-04
I finally got CRM up and running however when i try to run a report i keep getting this error: Crystal Reports Logon Error Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses. I havent installed anything except for CRM. I would assume i get a crystal licence or two to run reports. I am signed into CRM as user with all 8 roles. Any help would be great. Not having the reports is a killer. Viso2@yahoo.com Go into Crystal Configuration Manager and right-click to "Restart" all of the servers listed. This always solves the problem for me. OK It looks like whn i am on the loca...

Remove extra Double codes from CSV Files (vb Script Language)
On daily bases I have received files with double quotes comma separated, but in some records I found 2 times double quotes and some time different squence of double quotes placements. I just want to remove all unnecessary (extra) double quotes (see the following values where i want to remove extra double quotes. "0123x",""Company D-Val"","Class D, sector N","DD5894" "4894D",""Recycle" Rubbish, C class","Class D, Sector F, Block N","D870GH" "AB8679",""AB Ltd"...

Dynamic Controls on a Report
Hello all, Here is the code I have.. I am looking for a way from a dynamics table to have dynamics columns Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) Dim Rst As Recordset, f As Field, i As Integer, x As Control Set Rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("tblStand") For Each f In Rst.Fields If f.Name <> "DBH" And f.Name <> "Flag" Then i = 1 Do While i < 16 Me.Controls("txtSpc" & (i)).Value = f.Name Loop Rst.MoveNext End If Next Rst.Close 'txtSpc(i...

Reports slow to print
I have an access-based application that is admittedly over utilized. (30+MB front end file, 150MB backend file, 20+ users logged in all the time) The problem we are experiencing is that many reports are taking an extremely long time to print. The most noticeable report is never more than 2-3 pages and consists of the report and one sub-report. The delay can be more than one minute before the report begins to print. (A long time if you need to pull up 15-30 different reports to be printed.) This only affects reports from within this application, printing from other applications seems to be no...

Memorized report question
Hello, I use a memorized report to see what is sold for one department, this is always for "today" I got this report, but when I open this report tommorow i must first change the range in "Today". Is it possible to set the range in the filter always the data of today? So i don't need to changes this every time. Hope somebody can help me. -- Kind regards, Raymond Bakker ReBuS b.v. The Netherlands I think you need to use notepad to edit your memorized report and change the date filter to <today> Craig "Raymond Bakker" <RaymondBakker@discussions...

M2006 Tax reports
Doing my taxes and comparing Turbo Tax results with Money. I'm trying to compare 1040 Schedule D and D1 in TTax to Money. When I open Money - Reports - Capital Gains - I see all cap gains - sales, AS WELL AS reinvested cap gains. That didn't match Schedule D ( since reinvestments aren't SALES), so I then tried " Tax related transactions" and all I see is Interest and Dividends. I give up : how to see a report that shows - cap gains from Sales - what the IRS calls a "cap gain" (or loss) ? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote: >Doing m...

KB971961 with Error code 800B0100
I have Windows Vista-32 bit, I have tried SEVERAL times to install this important update and keep getting the error code listed above. I have tried to use the help that is in the Windows Help for this error code, but it still will not install. Any advice that anyone can give would be great. Thanks. See the "How to obtain help" section of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971961 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY and/or 1-866-234-6020 in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is...