Re-order Number

Hi

IS there anyway you can enter the re-order Number at the Matrix Stage of an
Item, instead on every Item individually?

If you enter it on the Purchase Order side it doesnt update the Individual
item????

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Re: Can�t send/recive mail
Below is the log. I will try to search the net for how to use the information in it... I would appreciate if any Outlook Pro on the list could help me out here... Regards /Oscar ***** BEGIN opmlog.log***** 2005.02.15 20:43:53 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2005.02.15 20:43:53 Resource manager terminated 2005.02.15 20:44:17 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2005.02.15 20:44:17 Test2: Synch operation started (flags = 00000001) 2005.02.15 20:44:17 Test2: UploadItems: 0 messages to send 2005.02.15 20:44:17 Test2: Syn...

Need to stop automatic column re-sizing when importing XML data
I have created an spreadsheet in Excel 2007 with an XML Map for importing and reading data from an external source. My problem is that when I "Import XML" in the Developer ribbon, the columns auto-format to match the width of the data. I don't want this to happen. How can I keep Excel from auto-sizing the columns when I import the XML data? ...

Closed Purchase Orders should be automatically moved to history.
Closed Purchase Orders should be automatically moved to history. From case 8479058: Customer feels that once a PO is closed, it should automatically move to Historical Purchase Orders and out of Open Purchase Orders. They feel having to run the Routine should be unnecessary: From customer: "In my humble opinion, this feature is not functioning properly, and should be brought to Microsoft’s attention. The closed PO’s show an origin of “Open PO”. Users should not be expected to understand Microsoft’s database philosophy of open vs. history. It should be seamless." ----------...

Re: Outlook 2002 and email auto suggest?
repost: The option selected is "show hidden files and folders" - is that right? > "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:#GdVdkKoEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > JDS <noway@notnow.net> wrote: > > Did you enable hidden folders as well? The file itself is not hidden, but > > is in a subfolder of a hidden folder. The usual path is > > %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook > > -- > > Brian Tillman > > > > ...

Problem with Purchase Orders in RMS SO 2.0 SP3
Greetings all, I've searched the forums and cannot find a solution for the problem that I'm having and I'd be greatful if anyone can assist. The problem is: All Purchase Orders are created in the back office, but whenever the personel tries to do a PO, whatever item the Cashier in the store scans, automatically adds itself to the PO in the back office. Example: Now, two seperate computers, on a LAN, both with hand held scanners, employee #1 creates a new PO, and starts adding items to the list, employee #2 selling at the cashier system in POS scans an item to sell to the cust...

Re: Extracting email address from unopened messages
Hi, you may find the following article useful: http://www.monkeyjob.com/FileMonk/FMExamp/Extract.htm (Using FileMonkey to extract multiple email addresses from files) Regards, www.monkeyjob.com ...

Number notation
I having trouble plotting a column of number that was save in scientifi notation like 6.2F-8, 7.1F-6 etc. I couldn't reformat this as 6.2E- using the "Format" button. It seems Excel doesn't recognize 6.2F-8 as number notation. I was able to plot number in 6.2E-8 notation. Is ther a function to convert this into recognized number notation? Wil conditional formatting work here -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi A Find/Replace F for E seemed to work for me. -- Andy. "Fifi >" <<Fifi.1a7sf6@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message ne...

Is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder Li
As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? No, not possible that I know of, sorry. g-star wrote: > As per subject , is it possible to change the order of the folders > in the Folder List (not the Favourite Folder Pane)? ...

Subject: Re: Formula for
If you think your walls look bad, take a gander at mine. I am trying to create stable random number result.... Seems like it should be a simple thing to get a cell to have a number that is randomly determined, and then not change again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Govier" <roger@nospamtechnology4u.co.uk> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.newusers To: "Andy JL" <AndyJL@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:38 AM Subject: Re: Formula for > Hi Andy > > Try=IF(A1="D","DAY",IF(A1="M"...

Re: Extracting attendee status from calendar entries
Maybe you like to build something as "Attendees Print" http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm ...

Re: Credit Card Payment
After reading this forum, I understand now that a credit card payment i basically a transfer. You mark it as a payment in your checking and i appears automatically on the credit card account. But when I downloa CC statement, what should I do with the payments that was alread there? It will be a duplicate of the "transfer" transaction.... do delete it?? Can I merge them? I hope you understand what I am talking about. Thanks a lot. Sta - ksalato ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------...

Re: Outlook XP Pro Freezes Profile Specific
Hello folks, I have a problem which has stumped me. I have a new machine runnin Windows XP pro, and Office XP pro. It is new hardware and a clea software install. I have several machines with the same config an only the one in exhibiting the problem. When one of my users trys to launch outlook it launches but she canno activate any of the buttons. They don't respond at all, except for th exit button, which produces an application not responding message fro task manager. The problem is profile specific. I can log on to the same machine as different user and get mail just fine. We...

Purchase order Blank Form
V10, had to recreate our Purchase order formats of course. I am now trying to get the the ship to address to print at the top of the Purchase Order (header Section) How can I do this? The PO seems to want to print this after the last line of the PO? -- Doug ...

Limit number of Recipients
Under SMTP, in Exchange 2003, there is an option to limit the number of recipients. It splits the outgoing mail into multiples of 100 (default). However, most Service Providers seem to block any email that have more than 25 recipients. This option is not allowed. Is there a way to make this option accept Limit Number of Recipients to 25 instead of 100? On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:54:05 -0800, Paul <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Under SMTP, in Exchange 2003, there is an option to limit the number of >recipients. It splits the outgoing mail into multiples of 100 (defau...

Week numbers
Hi, I have a problem with my query which shows week numbers on a column. Week numbers derived from date field of table. Column has below string: WEEK: Format$([Table1].[Date1];'ww') Above equation gives next week number for Sundays. On my computer date system is normally adjusted to start the new week number on Mondays. At the other hand I have a string calculating week number for my form like: WEEK.Value = Format(Date1.Value, "ww", vbMonday, vbFirstFourDays) Above formula gives correct result. For example: 24th. February 2008 ==> My form gives 8 and my query give...

Count number of cells with "CAC"
I have a spreadsheet. One column has cells that have either A, CAC, or Other. How can I have Excel enter the number of each type of cell in ONE cell? -- Janet A. =COUNTIF(A:A,"CAC") or =COUNTIF(A:A,B1) where B1 houses your text. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Janet A. Thompson" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC5E3F85-DAE7-4174-9182-FAD9DE244E1B@microsoft.com... >I have a spreadsheet. One column has cells that have either A, CAC, or >Other. > > How can I have Excel enter the number of each typ...

BOMs
GP v10 - I have been asked by our production department if there is currently a report available which will show ALL ITEMS on a BOM (including subassy) that need to be ordered/below order point qty. We are aware there is a SmartList "Items Below Order Point Qty" but due to the way we do are entries and business and the economy, we are only ordering based upon what needs to be built etc. Therefore, one of the guys who does the "Items below order point qty" and BOMs wants to know if there is a report available or possible, which will allow him to enter a BOM item -...

counting the number of occurences
I have a list that shows the worker ID and the result of each work item. The number of work items differs for each worker ID--the results of each item is either "A" or "D". This is an example of a portion of the list: Worker Status 008Q A 008Q D 008Q A 098Q D 098Q A 098Q D I am trying to set up a new list that counts for each worker ID the total number of work items with status "A". How can I go about doing this? Thanks. Let me know if you need more information on this. Assume your data...

Array storage order???
Is there an issue in moving to VB - net/Fred/whatever from Classic in array storage order or is it still column-major? That is, switching to match C as opposed to Fortran convention didn't happen, too, did it along w/ the other C/Java-like things? Query came up in Fortran language group (c.l.f) wrt to using VB GUI frontend. I realized I'm not absolutely sure, so before I respond thought I'd check with those who are bound to know... Actually, I did respond to the OP w/ the consistency of a major advantage of VB in conjunction w/ Fortran DLLs and another responden...

Charting Overdue and Forward Orders
Hi I am trying to chart overdue and forward sales orders on a timeline basis, Any ideas please Alec ...

Adding Sequential numbers to a new feld in access table.
I am working with a table which is actually a merge of 14 other tables, therefore there is no real index key. Table 1 Index was 1-5000 Table 2 index was 1-5000 In the merged database there are about 52,000 records, but no index key. I added a field to the table named Index and would like to populate that field with a unique index number. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could create an update query which would add 1-52,000 to this field. Thank you for your help. rjcmi wrote: >I am working with a table which is actually a merge of 14 other >tables, therefore t...

Re-enabling the toolbox window
Hello, I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6, and I have accidentally closed the toolbox window under resource view for a dialog box. How do I make the toolbox window re-appear? Sincerely, James Simpson Right Click on the toolbar area and should get a menu, select controls or Select Tools -> Customize... then select the toolbars tab. M "James Simpson" <JamesSimpson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108EF0E9-62AA-40F4-BF92-F86A72C05F0C@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6, and I have accidentally closed the > toolbox &g...

For Garry VanderMolen
Garry VanderMolen. Below I have copied the 3 box's given when trying to connect to the 2nd IMAP account. 1st. [Window Title] Windows Mail [Content] There are not any folders to show for this account. Would you like to view a list of available folders now? [Yes] [No] [Footer] Get &help from communities 2nd. [Window Title] Downloading Folders from imap.tools.sky.com Jenay [Main Instruction] Downloading Folders [Content] Downloading the list of folders available on the server. This may take a few minutes if you have a slow connection. [Cancel] [Footer] Connect...

Keeping A Derived Column Of Numbers ?
Hello, Using Excel 2007 Let's say I have a column of numbers in Column A that were derived from some calculation done on numbers in Column B. e.g. in A6: =B6/1000 etc. I wish to delete Column B, but keep the derived Column A numbers. How do I define the Column A numbers, now, such that they are not dependent on Column B, which will no longer exist ? Thanks, Bob You can convert the formulas to values (before you delete column B). Select column A Rightclick anywhere in that selection. Chose Copy. Rightclick a second time and choose Paste Special. Check Values. Then delete colu...

Chart axis custom number format
I have a chart with X-axis data ranging from 100000 to 8000000 which is milliseconds. Now what I want to do is in the display convert it to minutes. So instaed of saying 100000 I want it to display 16.67 which is 1000000/60000. Is it possible to do simething like this using custom number format? Chris - This is beyond the capabilities of a number format to fix. Insert a column, put converted values in this column, and use this as your X data. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Chris wrote: > I have a chart w...