Random Weight Items On POS 2009

Hi

How Can I Add Random Weight Items With this BarcodeFormat (FFCCCCCXXXXXCD)
in MS POS 2009?

FF: Flag (20-29 in store barcode)

CCCCC:(Item Number : #####)

XXXXX: (Quantity Or Weight)

CD ( CHECK DIGIT BASE ON EAN 13)

Example: 2210001123455 >>

22 : Flag

10001 = Item Number

12345 = 12.345 (12345gr or 12.345kg)

5 = Check Digit

Note: in Price embedded Barcodes Section OK Button Is Always Disabled (I
don't know why I can't Add new barcode Format)(How Can I Enable it???)

Please Help Me

-------------------------------------

--
+------------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]--------------+
|   Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.beansmart.com/    |

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Delete items in Edit Hyperlink window
I would like to be able to delete some or all items from the list of links that show up on the Edit Hyperlink window when Existing File or Webpage is selected. Can this be done? Thanks very much. I figured it out. It's an IE thing. "Teatro" wrote: > I would like to be able to delete some or all items from the list of links > that show up on the Edit Hyperlink window when Existing File or Webpage is > selected. > > Can this be done? > > Thanks very much. ...

On POS: Disallow Tendering with no items rung in the transaction
You can tender a transaction even when no items have ever been recorded. The drawer doesnt open but the receipt prints, as if it were legitimate transaction and it leaves room for potential cashier fraud. This should not be allowed under any circumstances. Perhaps if the balance is Zero and items were previously recorded(voided or refunded) there can be an option to allow or not allow finalization. Or with Manager Override. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &...

After catalog merge where items are different heights...
It would be nice if I could get the text boxes to 'autoflow' or snap together when I resize textboxes. In other words, after a catalog merge, some descriptions are shorter than others. So, when I go to one of the short descriptions and shrink the height of its textbox, I am left with a big gap. Any way to have the following textboxes snap up to the bottom of the previous textbox? This would seem to be a serious shortcoming of Publisher. In HTML, for instance, DIVs stack on top of each other. The other option would be to allow the catalog merge to spew the entire formatted conte...

MS POS v.2.0 Questions
We received our v.2.0 installation CD several weeks ago but remain reticent about performing the upgrade. We ran into numerous performance issues with v.1.0 (fatal crashes, database connectivity, slipping into Practice Mode inexplicably) and would like to know if anyone has upgraded and what issues resulted. How well does v.2.0 connect to your backoffice financial app? We are using Office Accounting Pro 2007 and want to know if inventory posts are two-way (i.e., when inventory is received and entered in Office Accounting, will POS show the new inventory count)? Yes. Inventory, ite...

Change to foreign currency in POS 1.0 SP 1a
I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ symbol change to N. Thanking you for your assistance. Thank you folks. I found the answer in Junaid Idrees'response to Tim Simth's post on 7/24/06. "Sokan33" wrote: > I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the > default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ > symbol change to N. > > Thanking you for your assistance. ...

Outlook 2003 random shut downs
I have a very weird error. First it is very sporadic issue and it happens completely out of the blue. This issue has been going on for about 3 weeks. All of the sudden, Outlook will state that it has encountered an error and needs to restart. I have sent the report to Microsoft without any results. Any ideas on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Aaron Do you use Microsoft CRM 3.0? If you do it is a known issue. Have a look at: http://blogs.inetium.com/blogs/tedh/archive/2007/01/12/782.aspx Mark On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:05:18 -0500, "Aaron" <apyle1...

Price Levels with Price Entry at POS
We are having an issue with customer price levels and items with open prices. If a customer is set to Price Level A (it doesn't matter which), and is selected at the point of sale, if you try to add an item to the transaction that has "Must enter price at POS" selected, no matter what price you enter, it will automatically revert to the price listed in Price Level A. Is there a solution to this? ...

Automatically move mail *from* Deleted Items folder
I get a lot of email that I read quickly then delete using a swift press on the delete key which drops the mail into the Deleted Items folder. However, I never want to loose the mail so I regularly move all the mail from Deleted Items into another folder for storage. Is there any way I can get Outlook 2002 to automatically move any items that arrive in Deleted Items to another folder? I can't get it to work with the Rules Wizard as it only allows me to run rules on my Inbox. Alternatively, how do I set up a method to move the mail from my Inbox to the storage folder directly without goi...

Any way to have emails removed from Deleted items immediately?
Is there any way to have emails be removed from the deleted items folder as soon as they are deleted? We use the "Leave Mail on Server" and "Delete when removed from Deleted Items" settings. We have certain Ruels set up to filter out spam and such and the rule deletes the message which only puts it into the deleted items folder. I want the rule to also remove it from the Deleted Items folder so it then gets removed from the mail server right away. Is there any way to do this? Change the rules for junk, spam, etc. to "Permanently Delete". Outlook will toss up ...

Meeting responses for a calendar item are going to a recipient that is not on the "TO:" list.
I'm trying to figure out why meeting responses are going to an alternate recipient. I thought resonses would go to the meeting organizer. However, responses to meetings are going to the meeting organizer and to another recipient who is not listed in the TO: field for the meeting. Any ideas on troubleshooting this one? In news:ex$Pa6WEGHA.2724@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Jaycee <jaycee131973@hotmail.com> typed: > I'm trying to figure out why meeting responses are going to an > alternate recipient. I thought resonses would go to the meeting > organizer. However, re...

Transferring Order with attached POs -- not working
When we attach a PO to an SO and then receive and post it, it doesn't transfer to an invoice. We get a report which says "0 transferred successfully" & "0 errors". I can't figure out what the problem is. Anyone have any thoughts? Ted Is the item being allocated and fulfilled on the order? "Ted Doolittle" wrote: > When we attach a PO to an SO and then receive and post it, it doesn't > transfer to an invoice. We get a report which says "0 transferred > successfully" & "0 errors". I can't figure out what ...

Windows Mail; delete selected items
When I select items in a box and try to delete them, I get the message: (Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden) An unknown error occurred. -- Kees Try these options. How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kees" <Kees@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1DDCE31-D8A0-46AF-B2C7-09F69CC55A42@microsoft.com... > > When I select it...

Recipient Policy to delete old deleted items
I'm trying to use a "Mailbox Management" Recipient Policy to delete items older than 90 days in "Deleted Items" folders. I've created the policy (I set the filter so that only my own mailbox is inncluded, for testing), and then right-clicked on it and selected "Apply Now". Nothing has happened. I've checked a number of web sites that had instructions, and the instructions in the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Administrator's Companion, and followed all of them carefully, with no improvement. Any suggestions? Thanks! Hi Customer, Thanks ...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

changing Item UoM
I currently have an item which has a UOM of "EACH" (is base unit of measure is called each and is equivalent to 1 unit). I am goint to need to change the UOM to a new one which will need to contain a Case pack of 11. I can't just add it to the current equivalencies because it would affect other items. So I need to create a new one which I did in a test system. The problem is that all my historic puchasinf information gets corrupted when I do the change. The new UoMSched has the following equivalencies: BASE =1 EACH =1 CASE = 11 how can I make this change without loosing m...

Changing all items with price x to price y??
How do you change all items with a price equal to X to a new price Y. Run the Inventory Wizard to change Prices of items in RMS. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com 732-791-2894 "POS" <POS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CF62364-F771-4A9B-89AB-0197A89696CB@microsoft.com... > How do you change all items with a price equal to X to a new price Y. I know you can run the inventory wizard to change prices, but I am talking about changing all items in the db that cost $15.00 to $20.00 no matter what category or department they are in. I do not t...

menu items not available within excel
When i click on a link on the internet that launches an excel file. The file opens inside IE explorer, but thhe menu items like data, tools and other excel menu items do not work. we are running windows2000 with office xp professional. However, we have 1 machine that does allow the file menu to work when the above scenaro is initiated. There's a setting in Windows that you can change so that it opens in excel--not MSIE. (I use win98, so it might slightly be different for you.) In win98, I can do this: Start Windows Explorer View|Folder Options File Types Tab scroll down to MS Exc...

Price line items on Invoices in Money 2006 SB
Hi, I just installed Money 2006 for Small Business and have run into a strange problem with the Price line items on the invoice form. These prices print as 44 instead of $44.00. The total for each line, as well as the totals at the bottom of the invoice, include the decimals (44.00), but still no $. Which setting haven't I found yet that will fix these issues? Thanks! Tahmi ...

Data validation list arrows disappear randomly
I am using Excel release 9.0. When I set the "Data Validation List" and select "In-cell drop down" the arrows initially appear. About 25% of the time, especially after I have done some editing in macros, or other program work, when I return to the cells, the arrows have disappeared. The only way I can get them back is to exit Excel, restart Excel and re-open the file. They always come back but may disappear again. I can live with the problem, but the application is written for relatively novice users who will not tolerate it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Item Shipping Weight
We need the option to have more than 2 decimal places for the Shipping Weight on the Item Maintenance screen. It would also be able to see the total estimated weight by line sequence on the SOP Document ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

dialog items without MFC
Hi there, I created a window project "without using MFC" and I added some Dialog boxes to the project with some controls included with them like combo boxes, check boxes, .....? How can I access these controls without using MFC? In other words, how can I change - for example - the check status of my check box or how I can upload and read from the combo box? I tried to use the class wizard to creat CDialog class but I got many lines of errors that one of them says that CDialog is undefined. I really appreciate your help. Mo, If you want to use classes like CDialog, ...

Comparing Two Lists and Deleting Unmatched Items
I have two excel "lists" that I want to merge and delete unmatche items. The first "list" has a column with employee#'s for anyone wh is eligible for insurance. The second "list" has employee#'s, employe names, and hours worked for the month. What function should I use? Thanks for your help -- 65Stan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 65Stang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1500 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27549 Chip Pearson ha...

Messages not being moved from Outbox to Sent Items
After sending messages they are not being saved into my sent item folder. I have checked the settings under Options and they are correct. I do not know where else to check. ...

imap VS persoanl sent items folder
My emails sent from my 'imap' account are copied to the sent items folder in the personal folder. Why they are not copied to the sent items folder of the 'imap' folder? exciter <t24680@hotmail.com> wrote: > My emails sent from my 'imap' account > are copied to the sent items folder in the personal folder. > Why they are not copied to the sent items folder of the > 'imap' folder? Sent Items are always stored in the delivery location's Sent Items folder. If you want Sent Items stored in an IMAP folder, you have to use a rule to copy t...

Recover Deleted items restrictions?
Is there a way to restrict users from deleting messages in the "Recover Deleted Items" ? TIA I don't believe so...this is asked frequently...I don't believe I've ever seen a response with a way to do it... "JOey" <JOey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7FF6CEF-CAA8-4205-8027-9E973B9B54B9@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to restrict users from deleting messages in the "Recover > Deleted Items" ? > > TIA We are using Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k clients thanks! "JOey" wrote: > Is there a way to res...