Quicksell 2000 Runtime Error 400/402

Client running Quicksell 2000 POS (yes, we still have customers using this
POS) on WinXP SP3 machine, receiving (occasional) runtime error 400 or 402
when tendering a sale.  Receipt does not print, and need to end task on
the application.

We have a large number of customers still using this POS, and this error
has not occured elsewhere...hence my post here desperately seeking help.

Runtime error 400: Form already displayed, can't show modally
OR
Runtime error 402: Must close or hide topmost modal from first

Have tried installing older VB 6 Com Controls, but error still occurs.

The cause must surely be environmental, but no idea what is causing it.
Would appreciate any and all suggestions!

Kind regards,
Chris

-------------------------------------

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36189 messages and counting!
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

error 553

80070005 error #2

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

Wake up, 97 Query in 2000/03
I've converted a 97 database to 2000 (seems to do the same in 2003) and one of the select queries gives me no records when there should be quite a few. I tried copying the SQL to a new query and, lo and behold, it works fine. It feels like the SQL isn't compiling properly. Is there a better solution as I've got loads of these queries, hardwired into a number of reports and it's going to take a while to go through them all. The only thing to say about this particular query is that it was written some time ago and the designer was obviously happier with writing by hand ...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...

Excel.Range.Name gives error an exception
Hi All, I am trying to execute below code but it gives me an COMException ///// Code Start //// public string GetName(Excel.Range range) { try { if (range.Name != null) { Excel.Name name = range.Name as Name; if (name.Name != null || name.Name.Length != 0) { return name.Name; } return string.Empty; } return string.Empty; } catch(Exception e) { return string.Empty; } } ///// Code End //// Now every time my very third line "if (range.Name != null)" gives me Exception an except...

WSDLReader error '80020009'
Hello, I have created an ASP page that calls a local webservice. Everything works fine on my system but once it is deployed to the server I get the following error. WSDLReader error '80020009' WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason is: WINHTTP5.DLL or higher must be registered to use the ServerXMLHTTP object. HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. Development Environme...

Error deleting a contact? How?
This is very odd. The CUserAuth I'm using to do this has Administrator rights, and there's no problem deleting any other contact. The difference is that this contact is held by a user that also has Administrator rights. The error I get is: @"80040220The user does not hold the necessary privileges.The caller does not hold the privilege with ID: {7E1CDC99-5379-429B-A8D2-AB6FE15F862B} D:\crm\Build\3297 \src\platform\include\OMCommon\OMSecurity.inl941" So the question is this - how do I delete users owned by other administrators? If you search the MS CRM SDK (or msdn...

An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. (rsInternalErro
An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. (rsInternalError) Culture name 'da-da' is not supported. Parameter name: name! I need to run reports but all i get is this! What can i do? thanks can a brother get some help around here?:) "Hasrett" wrote: > An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. (rsInternalError) > Culture name 'da-da' is not supported. Parameter name: name! > > I need to run reports but all i get is this! > What can i do? > > thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_6F4D738D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-En...

error bar problem #2
I have a scatter plot chart with 3 different data sets. I need to add error bars to each individual data point in each data set. When I add error bars, it uses the same value for each point in the same data set. How do I get around this problem? Your help is greatly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:28:18 -0500, mrh <mrh.wc1zo@excelforum-nospam.com>= = wrote: > I have a scatter plot chart with 3 different d...

template with name-inputfield. Outlook 2000
I am sending the same message for many customers, and the only difference is the name. But the name is written several times in the message. Is it possible to make a template or anything like that, so I only have to change the name once, and then it changes for the whole document? This sounds like a good task for a Word mail merge. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "alko" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Multiple Email Address Formatting In Outlook 2000
I have a question regarding sending to multiple addresses. I create my message click the TO field and select multiple people. Now when Im done and select ok the addresses listed in the to field are backwards from the way I picked them. Is there a way to have them display in the order I initially picked them or sort them without having to go back to the address book and click them again? Thanks ...