Quickbooks UK version integration

Please - does anyone here in the UK integrate RMS with the UK version of
Quickbooks?

Thanks.
--
Micky S, London
0

Hi Micky,

     We are based in the Uk and can do this for you.Please refer
www.rmsstore.com for more information,

  Thanks

"Micky S" wrote:

> Please - does anyone here in the UK integrate RMS with the UK version of
> Quickbooks?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Micky S, London
0
rmsstore (20)

Problem with installing Microsoft CRM integration for Great plains software
Hello Every body, During the installation of Microsoft CRM integration for Great plains software,on a particular screen "Specify Security account and servers",we need to mention a domain Username which has access to CRM with administrative previliges.I have created a IntegrationUser (With administrator role)in CRM as mentioned in the installation guide.I have been making vain efforts,to associate this UserID and password in the above mentioned screen.Every time i give the user id and password and click next,it gives me a error saying that "Either the CRM ...

please upgrade to the newer version ??
Hi, While opening a old mail, outlook 2000 is giving error that"This item was created using Microsoft Outlook[o], please upgrade to the newer version." If any one knows how to rectify it ? thanks any help? Lynn <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote: > While opening a old mail, outlook 2000 is giving error > that"This item was created using Microsoft Outlook[o], > please upgrade to the newer version." > If any one knows how to rectify it ? Where is the "old mail" located, in an Outlook folder or in a Windows file system folder? If the latter, wh...

what version of excel can be added to millenium
Where do I find a version of Excel that I can purchase to add to Millenium edition? If you mean Windows Millennium? Any version of Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:412e01c3fe41$56667370$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I find a version of Excel that I can purchase > to add to Millenium edition? Excel (and Office) 2003 won't run on Windows ME. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Peo Sjoblom" <terre08@mvps.org>...

Save same file with new "version"
I'm looking to save a word file that I update a few times a month. I want to save it, but not have to manually rename it becky.1, becky.2, etc., each time I make a change/update. Is this possible to do in MSO 2007? The versions feature is no longer supported in Word 2007. See if http://www.gmayor.com/save_numbered_versions.htm does what you want. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Becky W" <BeckyW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1B514F8-E996-4E76-B3D5-BCD94D7B9214@microsoft.com... > I'm looking to save a word file that I up...

latest version of office for mac os x?
What is the latest and best version of Microsoft Office? (Using Mac OS X 10.3.5) Thanks in advance. Office 2004 is the latest version, and probably the best (unless your main need is video in powerpoint, those people seem rather unhappy). But best is completely subjective anyhow. Download the test drive from mactopia.com to try before you buy. On 10/5/04 11:43 PM, "C.Wow" wrote: > What is the latest and best version of Microsoft Office? (Using Mac OS > X 10.3.5) Thanks in advance. -- Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/ MacWord Tips: <h...

Can't open files from different version..
Hello, I have Publisher 2000 installed and trying to open .pub file. "Can't open file from different version" error message pops up. Seek advice to solve this problem. Chaminda. Hi Chaminda (cdecosta@hotmail.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello, || || I have Publisher 2000 installed and trying to open .pub || file. "Can't open file from different version" error || message pops up. || || Seek advice to solve this problem. || || Chaminda. You are probably trying to open a Publisher 2002/2003 file, which Publisher 2000 cannot open. You need ...

ADP integration
Is there a bolt on program of module that will allow ADP to integrate/post to GP? Payroll Connect is a small add-on module that will import a GL entry from an ADP file. You need to provide ADP the mapping information that ties together payroll information to the GL account. ADP components that are required are ADP PC/Payroll for Windows™, ADP’s GL Interface and Super Data Access ~Recommended for US installations/customer locations only KB866501 describes the basic import process and required fields. Hope that helps, Claude "modonnel@knight.com" wrote: ...

combining versions of MFC
Hi, I am not that familiar with managing an MFC based project in Visual Studio. I am wondering if it is possible to use a library built with release versions of MFC71 libraries in a debug build, using VS.Net2k3. Secondly, can I use the libraries built with MFC71 in a VS.Net2005 project? Or will I need to get a MFC80 version of these libraries. Thanks a lot. >I am not that familiar with managing an MFC based project in Visual >Studio. I am wondering if it is possible to use a library built with >release versions of MFC71 libraries in a debug build, using VS.Net2k3. > >Second...

Multiple Versions of IE...is Unsupported
Running Multiple Versions of Internet Explorer On Single Operating System is Unsupported http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2020599 On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:57:32 -0500, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote: >Running Multiple Versions of Internet Explorer On Single Operating System is >Unsupported >http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2020599 Interesting that you posted this... was this in reference to another thread? I'd actually like to try running IE7 & IE8 on Vista... are there people who have hacked this on and posted a guide? Formal ...

Adding a version number to a document
Is it possible to add a version number to a workbook on saving and closing Hi Tigsboy Yes it is possible. You can manually change the name of the document, e.g. from Draftv1.xls to Draftv1.1.xls. Or else, you can use a macro to increment your version number every time you save it -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa "Tigsboy" wrote: > Is it possible to add a version number to a workbook on saving and closing Good afternoon Tigsboy You will need a macro to do this for you, but just to put you on th right track: Private Sub Workbo...

free license no privacy vista version
let vista license be about buying privacy, having a free version with a no privacy with the ability to download test software, and partner demos based on profiles from free client. also 25 percent of free harddrive space under microsoft control for downloading, and marketing microsoft, and partners products. this would be the default mode of vista licence, for private vista, it would be bought and paid for online, tied to user profile, with encrypted, and backedup on online with microsoft. so if its lost or corrupted, then it can be downloaded from microsoft, and installed like an up...

Error -- Versions of Excel??
I have a worksheet that is linked to a worksheet in another workbook. I can edit the links on the dependent worksheet by checking the box that says "don't ask if you want to update and don't update." I then email that page to others. Some of the recipients are asked the question - "Do you want to update?" and others are not -- which is what I am wanting. Why is this not consistent? My operating system is XP Pro, Excel 2002; some of the recipients are XP or Windows 2000; some excel 97 and some excel 2000. Does the operating system make a difference when simply r...

Have a client on GP 6.0 with Pervasive -wants to go to Version 10.
Any suggestions? -- Mike Quirke www.houstonsoftware.com IIRC 7.5 was just 7.0 with the service packs and 6.0 to 7.5 was no problem. I think all of the conversions that I did were 6.0 to 7.5 and then Pervasive to SQL Server 2000. Then, most of my clients waited and jumped from 7.5 directly to 9.0 again, without any problems in the conversion. The interface change that started with 8.0 has been a major sore point for long time users as it is far less efficient than the palette system. -- Lyle U Mike Quirke wrote: > Any suggestions? Mike, I double checked, and I do have the sequence...

publisher version trouble
I am unable to open a publisher file i received through email. I have MS publisher 2000 version 6. How can I open this file? How do I know what publisher version they used? I saw somewhere that you can also open publisher files with adobe pagemaker? Is that correct, if so which version? I only want to view and print the file, i do not want to make alterations to it. Any help appreciated. Thanks Have your sender send as a Publisher 2000. Newer versions of Publisher can "save as" 2000. If this is impossible, send the file to me and I will convert it to a PDF if all you want is t...

Money Canadian version
Unfortunately there is no deluxe version of the Canadian version of MS Money which means that that there is no built in support for performing "automatic" stock splits and mergers. Can anyone advise me the best procedure on how to do this manually? In microsoft.public.money, cdelarte@gmail.com wrote: >Unfortunately there is no deluxe version of the Canadian version of MS >Money which means that that there is no built in support for performing >"automatic" stock splits and mergers. > >Can anyone advise me the best procedure on how to do this manually? Whi...

An Alternative Outlook Integration
This might be an old technqiue for some but wanted to share an alternative method of using Outlook and CRM at more of a UI integration level. Create a folder in your Outlook called Microsoft CRM --> right click and select properties -> Select the Home Page tab --> type in the URL of your CRM app --> check "Show Home page by default for the folder". You are all set. Granted, you don't get all of the SFO features but if you are having issues with SFO this might be a decent fallback. Regards...Mark I wouldn't recommend this. If a user needs badly to access...

Open correct version of Excel in Word
I have Word 2003, Excel 2003 and as of today Excel 2007. In a Word macro, I am using: Set myExcel = GetObject(, "Excel.application") and if that errors because Excel isn't open, an error handler with: Set myExcel = CreateObject("Excel.application") Now when I run my Word macro even if I have Excel 2003 open, the GetObject does not find that Excel is open and will go to the CreateObject and create an instance of Excel using Excel 2007. Is there a way to force it to open the spreadsheet in Excel 2003? GrannyM wrote: > I have Word 2003, Excel 2003 ...

Troubleshooting a PDF conversion from Word-Mac 2008 (version 12.1.1)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) I need to save a 51-page Word document as PDF. The result is always 2 consecutive PDF files - one 28-page file and one 23-page file. What's wrong? Yep, not an uncommon issue. See here for details and options: http://www.word.mvps.org/mac/MultiplePDFs.html Moir@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > > I need to save a 51-page Word document as PDF. The result is always 2 consecutive PDF files - one 28-page file and one 23-page file. What's wrong? > ...

Uk Ireland Integrated Chip and Pin Credit cards with RMS. Over We
Are any other users of RMS in Ireland or the UK Familar with the CommXL Company See http://www.commsxl.com/article.php?article_id=36 We are using their Smart C Card lite to process Chip and Pin Credit Cards in RMS Through a Pin Pad that is connected to RMS and is integrated into the EPOS. Are any users having issues with Staff double tapping a process button and therfore losing certain card transactions. I have spoken to CommXL about this problem and I still have no solution. kind regards, Michael. ...

Recording a Macro to automate an Integration Manager script
I did the following: I am using Great Plains 9.0 version. I need to automate running an integration script to create a financial batch. 1. Created a batch file to open the integration manager and run a specific script. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\Integration Manager\IMRun.exe" /I "Calfrac Job Trx Integration - CWSHOSQLTEST1" /S 2. Created a shortcut pointing to this batch file on the Navigator pane within Great Plains. 3. Clicked on the shortcut and it automatically launches Integration Manager and picks the right script to run and opens a "Select Fil...

Which Version
I have a G4 power book running OS 10.2.7 on which a trial package of MS Office X was sent. I want to purchase but I don't know which version to buy. I know I don't want the professional version but the standard version is awfully pricey. I think I might qualify for the teacher/student version though I am neither at the moment. I just want to talk to somebody from Microsoft about this but it seems to be impossible. Any suggestions???? In article <057b01c3ad5a$afe813f0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "Linda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I hav...

Money online services & Money vs Quickbooks
Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. Just found you searching for some answers! I have two questions that maybe someone can help with. I was using Money Deluxe 04 and really liked it. Downloading transactions made life so much easier. But then came Money 05. I don't know what they did( I don't think they know either) but for some reason you couldn't create online services with Amex without adding a third account that was the sum total of the regular account and the sign and travel, so needless to say numbers were all wrong. Then they promised me that the problem was fixed. They d...

UK Keyboard
I wish to use a UK keyboard on my WinCE 6.0 device but I am not sure how I go about adding all the necessary files in order to use a UK Keyboard and UK locale. Please could somebody direct me to a tutorial how to do this? I have tried following the kbdgen.exe information and I have ended up with 4 files (kbduk.reg, kbduk.dll, kbdukDL.cpp and kbdukIL.cpp) but now I do not know what to do with these. Some help in getting this to work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

HR Version problem
On one computer, I am getting a message saying that a new version of Human Resource Managment is available, contact the administrator to get the newest version. That computer is currently on version 8.00.63 and is on Service Pack 4a of GP 8.0. The server is also on Service Pack 4a, but Human Resources is listed at 8.00.78. Does anyone know how to correct this? I am trying to figure out where the version 8.00.78 came from, it isn't even listed for Service Pack 5. Any help is appreciated, Thanks, KJ I have service pack 5 installed in GP 8.0 and HR is listed as 8.00.78 on my workstat...

How to detect VC++ Lib version?!
How can I detect (manually and programatically) the C compiler version, MFC version, ATLversion , and ... that I am currently working with!? (I am C++ programmer and Due to licensing different machines in my work place have different VS with different service packs installed)!! Leon_Amirreza schrieb: > How can I detect (manually and programatically) the C compiler version, _MSC_VER > MFC version, _MFC_VER > ATLversion , _ATL_VER > and ... that I am currently working with!? Search the online help index for "predefined macros". Norbert Note that this won'...