query to delete negative numbers in HQ

Hello all,
   I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that are not in any of my
stores inventories. I believe this happened when the supplier was changed. Is
there a simple query to drop these negative numbers out of HQ?.

0
Patrick2861 (490)
10/24/2009 1:41:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0

Patrick,

How about running a 501 worksheet and then a 190 task.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hello all,
     I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that are not in any of =
my=20
  stores inventories. I believe this happened when the supplier was =
changed. Is=20
  there a simple query to drop these negative numbers out of HQ?.

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18828"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Patrick,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>How about running a 501 worksheet and then a =
190=20
task.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Patrick" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com">Patrick@discussions.mic=
rosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:3F780205-47FF-4FD1-89ED-C38128C82832@microsoft.com">news:3F7=
80205-47FF-4FD1-89ED-C38128C82832@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hello=20
  all,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that =
are not=20
  in any of my <BR>stores inventories. I believe this happened when the =
supplier=20
  was changed. Is <BR>there a simple query to drop these negative =
numbers out of=20
  HQ?.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Download HQ
Is there any place where I can download MRMS HQ evaluation version , for testing purpose? ...

Number formatting in chart
The secondary axis in my chart is dollar value. It is showing in thousands, which is what I want, but the data labels I would like it to show 177 only, for example, instead of 177,883. It would be understood that the labels are in thousands. Is this possible? Connie Okay, I guess I didn't make myself very clear. I will try to take a different approach. How do I customize the format of numbers in a column so that it rounds 177,883 to 178? Connie "Connie Martin" wrote: > The secondary axis in my chart is dollar value. It is showing in thousands, > which is ...

How do I split one cell of 6 numbers into two cells of 3 and 3?
I have a column of data that has six numbers in each cell, however I need to split this into two columns, where the first column is the first three digits and the second column is the last three. There is no separator (space, comma or dash) between the numbers. Any suggestions? Use Text To Columns. Select your column of data, then: <Data> <TextToColumns> Click "Fixed Width", then <Next>, Click in the data to display the "break line", and drag it to separate the numbers as desired. Then <Finish> -- HTH, RD =================================...

Query to find when a total is hit
We are trying to get some statistics on our Inventory people to see if they are issuing material to work orders on time. My work order table has a field that shows the last transaction date of the order, but if Inventory issue all the material then has to issue more because of scrap later they get dinged as being late. We have a Transaction History table that shows every issue however I don't know a good way to find out when the total number of needed parts was reached. For Example I am creating a shop order that needs 3 parts, 50 of each: ShopOrder PartNeeded D...

How to Delete or Edit System Views
i have several sytem (i.e.public) views in our CRM 3.0c installation that I need to either delete or modify. I (as admin) cannot do either. These are not the Default system-defined views, but views that were created after the initial installtion. We upgraded from CRM 2 to 3 and these may have initially been created in CRM 2. Does anyone know how I can make them editable again? ...

Inserting page numbers in a cell
Certain data in my spreadsheet has to reference to a specific page number when the spreadsheet is printed. I can't find a formula that would provide information about a page number (something like =CELL("filename")) Any help would be appreciated. need something similar. i have a list of manufacturers' and their respective products on a sheet. items on this list are constantly being added and removed. this list is also filtered so that certain data can be printed. On a master sheet I want to be able to list the pages that a particular manufacturer's items are on, ...

Query Help re subtotals and totals
Hi,I have a very rudimetary database for managing customer problems.This contains a simple totals query which groups the records by the field customername and counts the field problemcategory. This gives me the total number of problems per customer.How can I modify it so I have an additional field detailing what each respective count represents as a percentage of the total number of problems. I've been trying to figure out an expression which would do this but have been unsuccesful.Any help would be extremely appreciated,Thanks,Jay...

Query help. 02-05-10
Given 2 tables below and how can I get the results showing below. The rules are described below. Thank you for your help in advance. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Client', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Client GO CREATE TABLE #Client ( ClientId INT NULL, ClientName VARCHAR(20) NULL ) GO IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Account', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Account GO CREATE TABLE #Account ( ClientId INT NULL, AccountId INT NULL, AccountValue INT NULL, Insertdt DATETIME NULL ) GO IN...

Delete Right 5 if
I need a macro to do the following in B3:B500 If(right(......,5)="Total" Delete Right(........,6) Hope this is clear You not necessarily need a macro, the following formula in a helper column does the job: =IF(RIGHT(B3;5)="Total";MID(B3;1;LEN(B3)-6);B3) Regards, Stefi „Esrei” ezt írta: > I need a macro to do the following in B3:B500 > If(right(......,5)="Total" > Delete Right(........,6) > > Hope this is clear You don't need a mcro, just insert a new column next to column B In row 3 of the new column, use this formula, and copy it ...

Very difficult query!
Hello All I have spent most of today on this and can't get it right: I hope someone out there can help! I need a query that will give a person's retirement date (RD), according to their date of birth (DOB). The trouble is that the age at which a person can retire is not constant, but is instead determined according to the following: for a DOB earlier than 6 April 1950, the RD is on their 60th birthday If DOB is 6 April 1950 to 5 May 1950, RD is 6 May 2010 If DOB is 6 May 1950 to 5 June1950, RD is 6 July 2010 If DOB is 6 June 1950 to 5 July 1950, RD is 6 Sep 2010 If DOB i...

Question: Macro overloading, passing variable number of arguments
Excel-97 (SR-2) In general I would like to write macros that can be overloaded, for example Hyperlink() has an optional displaytext field. HyperLink( Filename) HyperLink( Filename, DisplayText) Please could someone post a short, useful macro that does such a thing, rather than give a description of how to do so. I have searched the online help for "overloading" and "arguments" but nothing useful is shown there. TIA, Fred. See the help for Functions You are just talking about optional arguments. Function MyFunc(MyStr As String, Optional MyArg1 As _ Integer = 5, _ ...

row number in Excel
Hi, I am using ODBC to connect to an Excel database, does anyone know of a function that I can use to select from row 50 to 100 of a spreadsheet. So, is it possible to use an sql statement on Excel database to get a range of rows? Does Excel have a row number function? Thanks Feng ...

Numbers left-aligned in a cell
I can enter a number as text by=20 (1) formatting the cell as text=20 or=20 (2) leaving the format as general but keying in a single quote with the = number e.g. '76. Either way, the number will be left-aligned with a green triangle i.e. = if I invoke error checking. If I untick error checking and don't notice = the left alignment, the single quote should alert me that the number is = in text format, right?=20 Do you see another difference between (1) and (2) especially in terms of = application of the number (in text format)? =20 Thanks. Epinn You aren't going to see th...

Delete blank Last page

passing parameter to query problem
I've got a query set up to receive a parameter from a combo box on a form. The query works fine on its own, but every time it is run from the form, no data is represented. I have done this before, but I have never run into this problem. I have checked all the the names and the SQL, almost obsessively, and they're all correct. I just can't think of any other reason why the query will not accept a parameter from the form. Anyone have any suggestions? Are you sure that what the combo box is returning is what's in the table? Rermember that combo boxes have a BoundColumn. When ...

Rounding up numbers in hh:mm:ss format
I have a columnn of numbers stored in the hh:mm:ss (custom) format. I need to round up all cells that have ss>0 an add 1 to mm; in other words all cells with seconds should be rounded up to the next minute. How can I do that? Cheers, Thorbjorn Hi try =ROUNDUP(A1*24*60,0)/(24*60) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Thorbjorn Sundboe wrote: > I have a columnn of numbers stored in the hh:mm:ss (custom) format. I > need to round up all cells that have ss>0 an add 1 to mm; in other > words all cells with seconds should be rounded up to the next minute. > How can I do ...

Running Sum in Union Query?
Hello, I have created a Union Query to consolidate results from separate queries, each one of which represents results for a single month: SELECT ReportMonth, MonthlyRev, MonthlyCost FROM qryMonth1Total UNION SELECT ReportMonth, MonthlyRev, MonthlyCost FROM qryMonth2Total UNION SELECT ReportMonth, MonthlyRev, MonthlyCost FROM qryMonth3Total; etc. This works very well for showing me monthly revenues vs. costs. However, I would also like to be able to create a similar Union Query that shows a running sum of the monthly revenue and costs. (Note: for reasons I won't get into here, I h...

ITEM DELETION
I have multiple locations running rms and we change items frequently making item deletion necessary. is there a SQL command to delete random item numbers for product that we will no longer carry from the database? Thanks, Jim Conway Jim, NEVER, EVER DELETE ITEMS!!! You are doing yourself a GREAT disservice by deleting them. You are deleting your history of what you have done. Same goes for sales, purchase orders, customers, etc. How can you create a informed decision without past information? Computers are fast & cheap and getting faster & cheaper by the day. Hard driv...

Permanently Deleting Items
Hello. I am using exchange 2003 and I want to be able to have mail in the users' deleted mailbox automatically delete after a certain time (say 2 days). Under the mailbox store, I have it set to keep deleted items for 1 day, but it's not deleting the mail (Im have a feeling now that this setting has to do with recovering mail that a user has permanently deleted). In any event, is there a way for me to do this, or even to periodically clean mail from the users junk folder. Thanks. You should be able to use Mailbox Manager for this (don't have a KB article handy) Re your...

Running a query to identify clashes
Hi I am creating a Vehicle Bookings database and have created a query which identifies any clashes for bookings of vehicles to eliminate double bookings. When a user books a car, i would like the database to check with the query to see if the vehicle is available and if it is, accept the booking. If it is already booked, i would like a message to appear telling the user to try another time or another car. COuld someone please help me with this please? I have nearly finished it and this is one of the few final problems i have! Many thanks Use the BeforeUpate event procedure of the Form wh...

how do I delete an email address in my address book?
I would like to delete an email address that comes up when I start typing in this particular email address. When the drop-down address list appears, use your down arrow key on the keyboard to select it and press the Delete key. "Judy" wrote: > I would like to delete an email address that comes up when I start typing in > this particular email address. ...

Exchange server 2003 deleted, HELP!!!
Hi, I started with an Exchange 2003 (Windows 2003 server in an Windows 2003 AD) server in our organisation. Later we added a Exchange 2003 cluster. Everything went just fine until... I first moved all mailboxes from the old server to the cluster and deleted the old server with the Enterprise Manager. I know a very bold and stupid action, expecially if you haven't checked things properly before the action. I forgot to replicate the Public Folders to the new Exchange cluster. Anyway, is there a way to get the old Exchange server back in the Active Directory? SillySys ...

exmerge: number of messages processed: 0
I am running exchange 2003 enterprise. I've had an instance where the log file was deleted and then firstly I could not mount the store. Did eseutil /mh, then performed eseutil /d. Got clean sheet, but could not do defragmentation. In the end had the ost files for 85% of the users and recovered them, got the pst and it was OK. As for the rest, tried using exmerge to get mailboxes into pst files. I have no issue with permissions, but when I use it, I only get folders copies and no items inside of them? (get the above number of messages processed to be 0 for the mailboxes). Basically, ...

Enter various number of blank lines in cells
I have a text spreadsheet index with 5 columns of information that has a various number of wrapped phrases in each cell. I would like to add various numbers of blank lines in some of the cells to make the information in the columns line up horizontally. Could you suggest a way to do this? For a forced line feed: <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Jim"...