qsrules detect offline mode

anyone know how to detect off line mode with qsrules.

Thanks

Dave
0
izeko1 (11)
4/10/2006 2:04:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Session.Database.ConnectionIsPrimary

"izeko" <izeko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> anyone know how to detect off line mode with qsrules.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

0
blackhole (21)
4/10/2006 4:31:50 PM
Thanks.

"RSB" wrote:

> Session.Database.ConnectionIsPrimary

> "izeko" <izeko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > anyone know how to detect off line mode with qsrules.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Dave

0
izeko1 (11)

memory leak detection
hello I am running an execuatable and want to know exactly how much memory it leaks. Is there some utility or software available to do that. Regards Tariq In debug mode, MFC will give you a memory leak report when an app finishes. joe On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:56:55 +0500, "Tariq" <Tariq@asd.com> wrote: >hello > >I am running an execuatable and want to know exactly how much memory it >leaks. Is there some utility or software available to do that. > >Regards > >Tariq > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flo...

Detect Screensaver and Log Out
Is there a routine out there that can detect when the screen saver comes on and the close out microsoft access client frontend cleanly. Regards Chuck I don't know of a way to detect the screensaver, but I do have a method to log the user out of a database after a period of inactivity. On my website (www.rogersaccesslibrary.com), is a small Access database sample called "LogUsersOffNonUse.mdb" which illustrates how to do this. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access MVP Access Database Samples: www.rogersaccesslibrary.com Want answers to your Access questions in your Email? ...

Function returning different values in Debug and Release mode
Hi, I have following function prototype: TS_Error ML::Execute (ML_Command* cmd); TS_Error is a enum containing error codes. definition of function is like following: TS_Error ML::Execute (ML_Command* cmd) { TS_Error errCode = ERR_NONE; .... .... .... if (problem1) { print_err (ERR_1); errCode = ERR_1; return errCode; } .... .... if (problem2) { print_err (ERR_2); errCode = ERR_2; return errCode; } .... .... retrun errCode; } The print_err sends a trace message to the trace window of our application. When I execute this function in Debug mode it works fine, and returns proper error code ...

exchange 5.5/2003 with mixed mode 2003 domain public folders
Hi, I have recently completed some work for a potential customer, I am recommending that they in place upgrade their existing NT 4 domain to 2003 based on various reasons that I do not want to go into here. However, they also want their single exchange 5.5 org in the same domain to be migrated at the same time. This will be a mixed mode 5.5 to 2003 migration. At this stage the domain will be in mixed mode and will not support universal security groups. The customer uses public folders quitre heavily, I do not know the exact amount, but the user base is 2500 approx. They use distribution list...

DB in perptual single_user mode
Hello: We have a DB that currently appears to be in a single user mode only, and attempts to alter this DB to multi users isn’t working: alter database DB1 set multi_user --with rollback immediate /* Msg 5064, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Changes to the state or options of database 'DB1' cannot be made at this time. The database is in single-user mode, and a user is currently connected to it. Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 ALTER DATABASE statement failed. */ Attempt to manually run the restore command also fails (we use SQL Litespeed): /* Msg 62301, Level 16...

Offline notifications
When operating offline with scheduled sync, should new mail notifications be available. Currently using OL2003 with Exchange03 but feature hasn't work in previous flavors. Thanks once again ...

experiencing credit offline issues
For the past 3 days I've had some periodic problems with credit unable to get out for verification. When this happens I also notice internet pages load very slowly. I am running a server in the back office with MS 2003 server OS. And two computerized registers at the frontline. The DB never disconnects, so it seems like the internal network is stable. I know there could be many things causing this, but can anyone think of something obvious? The server has a static IP address, the registers use DHCP provided by the Linksys router. The wan comunication is provided by a cable co...

Bringing Sharepoint list data back online after working offline
I've got an Access 2007 app that is using Sharepoint (MOSS 2007) lists as my data store. Some of my users are experiencing extreme latency issues, so I'm testing allowing them to take the data offline, and then resynch later. Taking it offline via a popup menu works great, and really speeds up the application. I use Docmd.runcommand acCmdToggleOffline to take the data offline. I'm still testing taking the data back on line, making sure the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships that are built while offline make it back into the lists appropriately, and...

outlook client cause 100% CPU usage in offline mode?
Hi, I try the outlook client, but when I go offline, the CPU usage go to 100% and none of the pages works correctly. I see the top menu bar, but no content. if I change the view to go back to a standard outlook filder, then I can but outlook continue to takes 100% of the CPU!!! Online all works fine. any idea? thanks. Jerome. ...

Is there a limit on VIEW mode in Detailed Address Cards??
I use the Notes or Info section of an Outlook contact to show up to fifteen lines of text data yet when I go to the above view mode, the last three or four chopped out or more often only a few letters of the sentence will be shown................. e.g Line 12 may be MEDICAL: NO AILMENTS but all I see on VIEW/DETAILED ADDRESS CARDS: MEDICAL: NO AI I only use a three column display for contacts so there is plenty of horizointal width so maybe the vertical depth has something to do with it? You can widen the column to 2 card width on the screen to see more, by dragging the g...

Detecting Shift key when form is opened
What is the best way to tell if the Shift key is held down when a form is opened? The form is being opened from a toolbar. I don't want to react to the Shift key's being pressed after the form is opened. I only want to react if the Shift key was being held down when the toolbar option was clicked. Also, is there a way to do this for reports? Thanks in advance. James ...

Pas d'image en mode complet
Bonjour, Sous Vista avec WMP 11 (11.0.6002.18111) : Lorsque je lis une vidéo, j'ai le son mais pas d'image en "mode complet"... par contre, l'image est présente lorsque je suis en "mode apparence" Connaissez-vous la solution ? Merci, On Apr 10, 12:26=A0pm, Ri <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Bonjour, > Sous Vista avec WMP 11 (11.0.6002.18111) : > Lorsque je lis une vid=E9o, j'ai le son mais pas d'image en "mode complet= "... > par contre, l'image est pr=E9sente lorsque je suis en "mode ...

Upgrading from mixed to native mode
I've removed all the exchange 5.5 servers in the domain and going to upgrade from mixed to native mode, but the option is "greyed out". What permission does the user need to do so? Thanks in advance On 13 Feb 2007 13:35:31 -0800, "tooblind" <torillblindheim@hotmail.com> wrote: >I've removed all the exchange 5.5 servers in the domain and going to >upgrade from mixed to native mode, but the option is "greyed out". >What permission does the user need to do so? > >Thanks in advance Do all this? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272314...

SDK against the offline SFO client
There has been a lot of posts about this, and apparently this is not a supported option. <RANT> How the hell are we supposed to create great add-ons for this product if those add-ons do not work when the client is off-line? There is a huge amount of scope for third parties to enhance the base product, but it is a waste of time if the enhancements do not carry forward to off-line mode. Hey! Someone stole the wheels off my Ferarri!!! </RANT> Stephen Right now there is no replication method to bring your code down from the CRM server. As discussed getting customizations wor...

using schema in security mode
Hello there I have one database with 3 schemas: Public, Program, Product. there are 2 users: User1 - default schema Program, User2 - default schema Product None of these users are sysadmin or dbowner. they only grant to run procedures. Each of the procedures relate to schema are doing select from schema Public. This option is not possible if i not grant the select on schema Main. (which i don't want to do). Is there a way to allow user1 and user2 to run select on each of their schemas and do select from schema Public without grant select? __________ Informa...

Offline User does not have Licence or Role
I have an issue where all users can successfully go offline, no errors etc. When disconnected from the network the users get CRM error, no licence or role, so they can not use CRM. If they are connected to the domain but CRM is offline it works fine, when they go back online there are no errors. I have uninstalled and re installed one client including deleting the local db and registry keys etc but to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue or know why this would occur please, the clients are on XP Pro SP1, the CRM is 1.2 and Office 2000. Colin can you tell us the exact message the...

Offline Address Book Missing Entries
Hi, I have a big problem with Offline Address Book. In Adress Book I use customs attributes ( PR_EMS_AB_EXTENSION_ATTRIBUTE_X ) with some usefull information. It works fine on on-line client but on off-line client there are only some information about klient in offline address book. There are not any customs attributess. It's some way to get customs attributes to offline Address Book? Thank you in advance. No. The offline address book cannot be modified to contain custom = attributes.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 A...

Error 80070057
H I just installed a Exchange 2003 box as new server of a Exchange 5.5 site (exdeploy-tools) I didn't received any errors during install and mail flow between servers My issue is when I view the RUS properties it shows only Descriptio properties and when I try to generate a new RUS service I get the erro Exchange System Manager Invalid Argumen Facility: Win3 ID No: 8007005 Exchange System Manage I received the same error message when I try to generate a new Address Lis What is the problem The exchange service account is member of the following groups: local administrators, domain a...

Cache mode and two laptops
I had a user borrow a laptop because his other one was being worked on. We setup his email account on the second laptop using cached mode... now when he goes back to his original laptop, his email inbox is showing only half the information that was originally there. The second laptop does have his information, but how do I move it back to the original laptop? I'm not finding any OST or PST files on the system. thanks. -- jilltre Plug the borrowed laptop into the network and have him login or export to a pst and import back into Outlook while logged into the network. "jilltr...

WM_QUERYCENTERWND and detecting creation of modal window.
I found that, the parent window is receivinig WM_QUERYCENTERWND when new modal window is started under that parent. I can capture that message in method CDialog::WindowProc. Capturing WM_QUERYCENTERWND is better then capturing WM_ENABLE, because when UI is multithreaded, it is possible to have two or more modal windows simultaneously connected to one parent (each modal window on separate thread). When second modal window is connected to parent window, I don't receive WM_ENABLE, but I receiving WM_QUERYCENTERWND each time when new modal window is shown. I need to count how many mo...

"Shared" Mode???
Why do some of my Excel Workbooks open in "Shared" mode when I am the only user? How can I prevent Shared mode? Thanks, Keith Hi Keith, If you turn on Tracking you also turn on Shared. To turn off Tools, protection, protect and share workbook, (uncheck) share workbook Tools, sharing, (uncheck) allow change by more than 1 user... Be sure to save the workbook or nothing will change. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcrit...

proper way to detect if mouse button is depressed?
What is the proper way of decting whether a certain mouse button is depressed or not? If I create a class member bool m_rightbtndown and set it true on the message "OnRButtonDown" and set it false on "OnRButtonUp", that does not work if I right click in the window, and then drag the mouse outside the window, lift my finger, and then bring the mouse back to my window. my window still thinks the button is depressed because it never received "OnRButtonUp" How should I do this? nick You have to capture the mouse: void MyWnd::OnRButtonDown(....) { S...

Read-Only Compatibility Mode
I wrote an application in Excel 2003 for a client with a four computer network. The application is on a shared network drive, and it seems to work correctly (Read/Write) for two of the machines. However, with no other users accessing the application, the other two machines present Read-Only versions of the application. One of these machines uses Windows 2000 and Excel 2003 and displays [Read-Only] behind the file name. The other machine uses Vista and Excel 2007 and displays [Read-Only] [Compatibility Mode]. Both of the machines that work correctly use Windows XP Professiona...

Outlook 2003 doesn't work after XP Home sleep mode
OS: XP Home Here is the problem: 1. Log in to XP Home. 2. Outlook 2003 works fine. 3. After some time of inactivity, the machine goes to sleep mode. 4. I interrupt the sleep mode. 5. Outlook doesn't work, it says the program wasn't installed properly. 6. If I simply log off and log on to XP, Outlook 2003 works like a champ! Any ideas as to what's causing this? Thanks. Was Outlook open when the computer went asleep? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 -----...

Remove 5.5 Recipient Policy-Native mode
I have an exchange 2003 server which is currently in native mode. I found 2 recipient policies leftover from Mixed Mode 5.5 servers marked "highest" which I am trying to delete, but it will not allow me. The only message I get is "This recipient policy cannot be deleted." Thanks, Craig ...