QSIMPORT ~ Error 00003021

Hello --

When attempting to load item data using the import utility I'm consistantly
getting these 3021 errors for no apparent reason.  They'll usually be on the
first 10 nines of data (imported from a .csv file) but sometimes it'll vary
-- even using the same import file.  I know the data is good because I tested
using a file in which I appended the first ten lines (that had the error) at
the end of the import file and it took everything fine...any ideas what this
error message means and why it's behavior seems inconsistant?

Regards,

-=Rich=-
0
hitman (84)
7/15/2005 9:39:09 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OWA Certificate Error with IE7
Hi All, I noticed many post about this problem but I didn't find anything good for my problem. My customers have IE7 and to improve OWA security on our system, I activated SSL. Now it is working with https//mail.server.ca/exchange But they have now a security warning page telling : "Certificate Error : Navigation Blocked" "We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website" And I explained to teh users to click on : "Continue to this web site (not recommended)" Then they have OWA login page with the URL in red and with a certifica...

OWA Errors when selecting Premium Option
Hello Everyone, We are using SBS 2003 and Exchange 2003. One NIC on the server. The system is about a week old. I'm trying to encourage people to use OWA over having to install PC Anywhere. The problem I'm having is with OWA when the Client mode is set to Premium. After logging in the system will present Runtime errors at almost every turn. First there is a "Line 14 - Object Expected" error when just displaying the Inbox. If you try to select a message you get a "Line 223 - 'g_fIsMimeInstalled' is undefined" error. If you switch to Calandar y...

HTTP Error 12029
I am having a problem with one user on a computer being able to connect to the Internet. (Using Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7) Other users with the same permissions using the same computer are able to connect. When this user tries to connect he receives an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. I have tried connecting to several different web pages with the same results. When I ran the Network Diagnostics tool the report was the following message: Under Network location detection info - Connecting through work or corporate network info - R...

Runtime error 6068
I am revisiting an old VBScript that I wrote several years ago. It basically opens an existing Word document, then exports the macros associated with that document. This is the script: =========================== ' Get arguments into variables If WScript.Arguments.Count < 1 Then MsgBox "Too few arguments; expecting one." WScript.Quit Elseif WScript.Arguments.Count > 1 then MsgBox "Too many arguments; expecting one." WScript.Quit Else strArg1 = WScript.Arguments.Item(0) End If ' Find path for MyDocuments folder Set objShell = Create...

New Error in Excel 97
Hi, I have recently started receiving an error and some files will not work properly in Excel 97. The message says "Data May be Lost". I think it started with the installation of Windows Internet Explorer 7. I uninstalled IE7 and the message went away again, which is fine for me. However other work colleagues of mine don't have this option. Is there a way to successfully run both these programs? Thanks, Robyn. For what it's worth I am running XL97 and Windows Internet Explorer in an XP Samsung laptop with no problems whether IE is runnin gor not. -- HTH Sandy In Perth, ...

KDC error 11 : SPN problem
Hi, I've just successfuly installed MSCRM 1.2 in my domain. I have two servers, the both with Windows 2003 : -the first is the DC, with Exchange 2003, and CRM Router (name : anderson) -the second is a dedicated server to the CRM : it just have SQL Server 2000 and CRM 1.2 installed. SQL Server is just for the CRM (name : dozer). All the specific services for CRM, on the both server, are launched with a dedicated domaine user : CRMUser. This user have no specific right. The installation is successfull : my CRM works fine. The local url to access to the CRM is http://mscrm. Just have...

CRM 1.2 User Access Error 'The system could not log you in..
My client has CRM 1.2. After some windows updates were done to the server and possibly some reconfiguration of IIS settings, the users can no longer log in as the following message appears: User Access Error: 'The system could not log you in. This could be because : ...etc...' Even the server administrator and the crmadmin account cannot login. Is there any particular action that you helpful guys can think of that may have caused this? Many Thanks, ...

Money 2002 Sys Pk: Error 1606
I need some help. When starting Money 2002 I get an error message with a window title of "Microsoft Money 2002 System Pack". The error message is "Error 1606. Could not access network location (a box that indicates an unprintable character):." The error interrupts the Windows Installer. After "X"ing out of the error (twice). Money opens again "Error 1606. Could not access network location (a box that indicates an unprintable character):." Occurs. After "X"ing out of the error (twice) I can do some work in Money but the error p...

Error code 0x800CCC00F
Occasionally when sending or receiving email, I get a message that displays the following error and says "the server responed '+ok' or '?k'" I looked this issue up on the Knowledge Base and they say that the problem lies with Norton Antivirus 2003. The best solution that either company can come up with, however, is to turn off e-mail virus protection. And here I thought that Microsoft was committed to security. Has anyone dealt with this problem, and if so, have the come up with a less idiotic solution than the one in the knowledge base? ...

Performed an Illegal Operation Error Message
I am getting this message when ever i try to open up Microsoft Outlook. I have tried repairing and even deleting and reinstalling Microsoft Office. But still no luck. The details on the Illegal operation message are: utlook caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 017f:7800707. Any suggestions Thanks Gabe I do am having similar problems. I have W98 & Outlook 2000. All of a sudden I'm having problems. I get an error message: MSVCRT.DLL at 017f:7800d6al message. I tried nfclean.exe and have reinstalled MS Office twice, Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....

macro error #6
Hi all, I have this code which was very kindly posted in respone to a previous question. Basicaly I wanted a macro to print a 'word' documnet straight from excel. Sub LP_Tags() 'Dim WDApp As Word.Application 'Dim WDDoc As Word.Document Dim WDApp As Object Dim WDDoc As Object Dim myDocName As String Dim WordWasRunning As Boolean Dim testStr As String myDocName = "s:\lost property master sheets\sheet3.doc" testStr = "" On Error Resume Next testStr = Dir(myDocName) On Error GoTo 0 If testStr = &qu...

Error 646 04-22-10
I'm using Window 7 and IE8 and I started getting error 646 around 11-09 for KB951550, KB951944, KB967642, SP2, and KB981433. I tried the quick fix and it didn't work. When I try to download the updates manually it says it doesn't recognize the vesrion on my system. Please help someone! -- L Watkins ...

Run report error
I am not able to run report from the internet or internal. I had followed some of the posts like changing the reporting server URL to http://servername/reportserver but not able to run the report I am using a alias named crm and pointing to my server FQDN servername.com.local I can run the report if I key in as http://crm/reports or http://crm/reportserver but not able to do that if I type in http://servername/reportserver or http://servername/reports as I am not able to autenticate or access is denied due to invalid credential using the same account. I would appreciate if any kind s...

error code 1000008e on or soon after boot up
I have a 4 yr old Compaq Pressario running Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 2GB of Ram and 300GB hard disc and NVidia GeForce 7500LE video. No ports are open externally on my wireless router, I run Windows Firewall and AVG antivirus software. During boot up or within 10 mins of boot up the PC unexpectedly reboots. If this doesn't happen within the first 10 mins then the PC operates as expected for as long as I want. Sometimes I get the serious error window on reboot with the option to report the incident to Microsoft, sometimes not. However the information in the system e...

Error when tagging emails off line in Outlook
When we tag an email to a CRM (3.0) object in Outlook while working off line and error occurs the next time you attempt to synch. The error shows the tagged email with the option of going on line and loosing the relationship or continue to work off line. Anyone else experience this problem? ...

Error in "Initialize Transaction" Hook
Hi there, When I use my initializeTransaction Hook it works for the very first Transaction well. But for further transactions the hook will by performed two times! A second thing is, that the Hook is performed before the StartPOS Hook. Has anybody made the same expiriences? martin wrote: > Hi there, > When I use my initializeTransaction Hook it works for the very first > Transaction well. Hi, I use the hook 'hooktypeInitializeTransaction' for send to fiscal display (without OPOS driver) a welcome message to customer, and for reset all session variables that I use for fis...

Error #8270
We have Win2003 network with Exchange2003 running. We have ca. 20 child domains under parent one. Recently when I setup a new user's email account, somehow, email address is not generataed after going through "exchange task" process. After looking for event log, I found lots of error: Event ID 8270, Source: MSExchangeAL CAtogery: LDAP operation Description: LDAP returned error [32] Insufficient rights when importing transaction dn...... DC=childdome, DC=parentdome, DC=com We are running 384k FR between parent domain and each child domains. Any help? Thanks! Have you tr...

Out of context error in user defined function
Apologies to anyone who has already read this in Functions. I realised after a few daysa of no response that I had posted in the wrong stream. Excel 2007 query Error received in VBA window (Debug) = <Out of Context> Error on Spreadsheet = #VALUE# I have 'formatted' this function in much the same way as my twenty or more other functions in this spreadsheet, yet I end up with Out of Context. I have tried various approaches including an 'On Calculate' called sub-routine, but all to no avail. The code for the function is stored in Module1 of an xlam, w...

Compatibility Mode error w/ Defined Names
I can't quite figure why I'm getting this error. I have two workbook templates called 'Budgets' and 'Accounts'. 'Budgets' has worksheets: 'Lists' and 'Budget Template'. Accounts has WS: 'Lists' and 'Account Template' I have a macro in 'Accounts' WB that checks if 'Lists' in Budget WB is newer and if so, deletes 'Lists' and copies 'Lists' from the 'Budget' workbook. The hitch is that when I save the file after the copy I get the following: ------------------------ Compatibility ...

Error 500 on oXmlHTTP.Send
I am getting the following error when executing oXmlHTTP.Send("id=" + sId + "&ObjectTypeCode=" + sObjectTypeCode); which resolves into oXmlHTTP.Send("id=7AA4FB86-24D6-DA11-B240-000F20F62526&ObjectTypeCode=1"); This is an onChange event code for recipient for phone call entity. responseText "System.InvalidOperationException: Missing parameter: EntityTypeCode. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ValueCollectionParameterReader.Read(NameValueCollection collection) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HtmlFormParameterReader.Read(HttpRequest request) ...

Reporting Schedule error
Atter migrating from DPM 2007 to Server 2008 64bit- The reporting services Server cannont connect to the DPM database A single report does work, but can schedule anything? ...

Error Creating User
I have tried adding a domain user to crm using the front end but crm reports it cant find the domain account. I therefore tried using the backend (Deployment Manager - User Manager Wizard) to create the account - bearing in mind the wizard loads up the user accounts from active directory and you have to select a valid account - run thru the process only to be told at the end (80041d2a) - SOAP Server Application Faulted Which apparently means it cant find the domain account!! Any help appreciated. I've run the evironment diags with no faults found. "Dyawlak" <dyawla...

sendto and error C2440
Hi all, I'm doing some tests using UDP/multicast and the sendto function. I'm running into a few problems and just wanted a few hints to get me on my way. At present, for testing purposes, I'm using a very simple struct, which I'm hoping to send across a network, and then "on the other end", extract the data one by one: struct dataTransmitTest { int iData; float fData; char cData[2]; unsigned int uiData; }; In my server/transmitter programme, I'm just specifying some values as follows: dataTransmitTest dummyTransmission; dummyTransmission.cD...

Not sure what the error is
I do not know what the problem is, and looking for suggestions. I have a form with 1 combobox and 2 buttons. Combobox gets populated from query, no problem. one button just closes the form and the other brings up a report in preview mode based on the value from the combobox. For some reason clicking on either button I get an error The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: A problem occurred while Microsoft Office Access was communicating with the OLD server or ActiveX Control. • The expression may not result in the name of a macro, ...

SBS 2008. DhcpServer error 1050
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" -->...