qsBridge functionality out of QSRules

I think it would be usefull to use the methods/functions provided by the
QSbride out of QSRules.
For example the AddItem Fireevents does much more then the Entry.Item.add
function from QSRules.

thx,

Martin

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=102b5cea-3a28-445f-98de-6c127e9540a3&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Stein (5)
1/11/2006 10:13:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The main difference is the QSBridge fireevent moves to the next line, whereas
the QSrules AddItem doesn't.

QSRules AddItem is better for set prices etc for avoiding discounting and
tax issues but in relalivty we have to use both (QSBridge first then QSRules
then remove first line) to get the "full solution".

But yes, if they fixed AddITem or created a "MovetoBlankLine" function then
the QSBridge functionality would be redundant.

Andrew

"Martin Stein" wrote:

> I think it would be usefull to use the methods/functions provided by the
> QSbride out of QSRules.
> For example the AddItem Fireevents does much more then the Entry.Item.add
> function from QSRules.
>
> thx,
>
> Martin
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=102b5cea-3a28-445f-98de-6c127e9540a3&dg=microsoft.public.pos

Nz Function (?)
Hi! I have a mainform with a subform. The subform is based in Q_SO. The Q_SO has >=20 in Age column. The same subform has another a textbox to show us age number. Work fine and only show data if Age >=20. The mainform has a textbox to show age number too. But this textbox if don't show data in subform because Age<20, show #Error. How is possible to resolve this, please. Tnahks in advance. an You may be able to solve the problem with an expression like this: =IIf([Sub1].[Form].RecordsetClone.RecordCount = 0, Null, [Sub1].[Form]![Text0]) Access 2007 will not be able...

average function
I am trying to find an average function. I have a series of numbers, 24 to be exact. Each number is an hourly average. Lets say cell A1 to A25. There is also a daily average in cell 26. I need a formula that will tell me what I have to average in the open cells to get my daily average of 144.2. Cells are only filled as the hour completes. Maybe... =IF(COUNT($A$1:$A$25)=25,"Out of input cells!", (($A$26*25)-SUM($A$1:$A$25))/(25-COUNT($A$1:$A$25))) treborl wrote: > > I am trying to find an average function. I have a series of numbers, > 24 to be exact. Each n...

Consumption function
I work in stock control and want to add a function in excel which works out how many weeks stock I have versus sales in a range eg if stock is 100 and the next 4 weeks sales are 40, 20, 20, 30 then I have 3.66 weeks stock this is 40+20+20 = 3 weeks and the remainder 20 as a percentage of 30 = 0.66 Any help would be much appreciated..... thanks Andy Please rephrase. If you start with 100 and sell 40+20+20+30 you have -10 in stock! we want to help! -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email <andrew_berry@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:11...

Excel functions #3
Hi. How can i change the "," symbol with the ";" in the syntax of an Excel Function ? For examp. ceiling(A1,3) to be ceiling(A1;3) Thank you. Change in the Regional settings of the control panel, on the Regional Options click the Customize button, that will get you there. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "nikos" <nikos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B673ECB4-472B-4590-8D10-B35634393DB4@microsoft.com... > Hi. > How can i change the "," symbol with the ";" in the syntax of an Excel > Function...

using CountIF function or Array?
I am trying to count two columns IF a 3rd colum equals a certain text. This function will count the two columns just fine: =COUNTIF(Sheet1!AG:AG,"600-KRF5792S")+COUNTIF(Sheet1!AG:AG,"600-KRF5899S") but when I try to say I only want to count those two columns IF the third column equals a7 i get a formula error. Im counting columns in Sheet 1 and puting the totals on Sheet 2. =COUNTIF(Sheet1!AG:AG,"600-KRF5792S")+COUNTIF(Sheet1!AG:AG,"600-KRF5899S"),COUNTIF(Sheet1!AC:AC,!A7) So, my question is can i do a conditional Count or should ...

getxml() function on dataset: problem with decimal places
I am working on an ASP.NET application, developed with the 1.0 framework. After upgrading to the 1.1 framework I have noticed a difference in the way the GetXML method returns decimal data from a dataset. Previously, when a column defined as decimal with scale 3 in SQL server 2000 contained a number with no fractional part (say 4000), GetXml applied to a dataset read from the table would return a string without separator or decimal numbers ("4000"). Now I get a string which contains the decimal separator and zeros equivalent to the scale defined for the column ("4000.000")....

How can I add Functional Bands
Hello, I would like to add Functional Bands in Visio to an already existing Workflow, I could not find anything on this topic. Your help is appreciated Thank you On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:42:11 -0800, Majella <Majella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I would like to add Functional Bands in Visio to an already existing >Workflow, I could not find anything on this topic. Quite simple. Open the appropriate stencil from menu File -> Shapes -> Flowchart (one of the Cross Functional stencils, you choose metric or US units, vertical or horizo...

Export Function not Working
When I export from my financial institution into a Ms Money format or ofx file. It loads it into a temporary file folder but doesnot call up Money 2003 to load it and you cannot import this file directly from MsMoney once you have loaded it there. Any way of fixing this? Thanks You could try to reset the file association - see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327900 for instructions on how to do it (related to another problem). Alternatively, try renaming the temporary file to have an OFX extension and see if it imports (I would recommend doing this in a test fil...

what function would I use here?
In rows 1 to 192 I have a letter in just one of the columns D,E,F,G,H,or I. I want to fill in column C so that it will have the letter that is in column D thru I. What is the function that I use? I tried =MAX(d2:i2) but that doesn't work. I suppose the MAX function is for numbers only. Is it a FIND function or something different? Thanks in advance. -- Larry Smith "In this country anyone can grow up to be President. That's the risk you take." Adlai Stevenson You could put this formula in C2 (for example): =3DD2&E2&F2&G2&H2&I2 and then c...

Function to know the screen resolution
Dear all, Is there any function which can return the screen resolution ? I hope the function can run in any version of Windows. Thanks. Chlaris Chlaris, Have a look at :- http://www.peterssoftware.com/winmanip.htm (By the way, it's not my Web site) HTH Peter Hibbs. On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:27:09 +0700, "Chlaris" <chlarrissa_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: >Dear all, > >Is there any function which can return the screen resolution ? >I hope the function can run in any version of Windows. >Thanks. > >Chlaris > Thanks Peter "Peter Hibbs" ...

ODBC function sequence error after converting from Acc 97 to Acc 2
After converting an Access97 database to Access 2000, the append queries do not work The append queries select fields from pass-through queries that use an ODBC connection to an external database. The queries are of the form . INSERT INTO myTable ( field1, field2, ...) SELECT DISTINCTROW passthru-query.field1, passthru-query.field1,...FROM passthru-query; The error returned is always [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error. Is there any way to get these queries to work in Access 2000? Do the pass-through queries work by themselves? If not, try recreating them. ...

Array() function
I tried to use the Array function like this Dim s() as string s = split(Array("test1", "test2", "test3")) But it's not working, and Dim s() as string s = Array("test1", "test2", "test3") isn't either. What am I doing wrong? "Boris P." <bpnotvalid@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rLej%23oILHA.4120@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I tried to use the Array function like this > > Dim s() as string > s = split(Array("test1", "test2", "test3")) ...

My onload gives message that the function is not a member
<%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Main.master" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="SecondChurchDedication.aspx.vb" Inherits="History_SecondChurchDedication" title="Untitled Page" %> <asp:Content ID="Content8" ContentPlaceHolderID="BottomImageCPH" Runat="Server"> <center> <iframe id="DocumentsFrame" runat="server" src="SecondChurchDedication.pdf" onload="setWidthHeight(this);">Your browser does not support iframes.</...

Function to List an Excel Workbook's Sheet Names
How can I print this information (in File Properties Contents) or copy-paste the workbook's list of Sheets Contained (by name) into a new worksheet - I have a workbook with 50 odd sheets in it (1 for each employee under our voluntary benefits plan) and I just want to copy a list of these (row-by-row) into another worksheet, to send each e/ee a mail-merged letter outlining proposed changes to the plan (From kyeoward@hotmail.com - 01April2005 (& no fooling!)) KymY How about this bit of VBA? Sub ASheetList() Dim Count As Integer For Count = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Cou...

Match
I have created a Validation List called Suppliers, and then once I have picked a supplier I want it to pull over the correct Account Code. An example of the list I have is: A1 B1 1 Fred Bloggs C0011 2 Snoopy C0022 3 Donald Duck C0033 4 Mickey Mouse C0044 5 Pluto C0055 6 Danger Mouse C0066 So when I pick from the drop down list (which is on another sheet) Fred Bloggs, I want it to pull over the code C0011 in a separate cell. Not sure if I have made this clear or not, but any help will be appreciated. I trie...

Recall message function
I sent an email and recalled it. It is after work hours. I believe it will be recalled. I use Microsoft. The receipient is on verizon network. If the receipient doesn't logon until Friday morning, will the message be deleted? Or will it show recalled and can still be read? Again, I don't believe the email will be opened until business hours in the AM. I sent the email late this evening. Recall only works if you both use Exchange server. The same Exchange server. If it works, you'll get a message back saying it was successful, otherwise, you'll get a message that it fail...

Concananate Function for Multiple Rows
Everyone, I am looking to take text data from Column 1, Column 3, and add text after these values for every row in my spreadsheet. Is there a universal equation that I can use instead of having to insert values from each row individually using the Concananate function??? Thanks for the response mardskee wrote... >I am looking to take text data from Column 1, Column 3, and add text after >these values for every row in my spreadsheet. Is there a universal equation >that I can use instead of having to insert values from each row individually >using the Concananate function?...

Using Word as Editor disables HTML form functionality in signature?
Hi wrote an HTML signature that includes an HTML form (a submit box t go to msn.com for search). It looks like when I check "use word 200 as my editor in outlook" it adds a lot of junk html and removes th HTML form tag. Does anyone know of any workaround for this? It looks like word adds i the junk html on the fly as you write the email. Thanks, S Here's my signature code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Simon Dang MSN Search Search M</TITLE> <META http-equiv=Content-Language con...

MS Access and using the Average function in a report
Help pleaes. i am trying to do a project where i need to make a report which is sweet but where i am struggling is where they also want to find out an average on the amount of days someone has stayed but only being new to the calculations using MS Access i have no idea how they work in there only in Excel please help me if you can -- Life is but a Dream... Reality is the Real Nightmare In any report or group (not page) header or footer, you can use a text box with a control source like: =Avg(DateDiff("d",[StartDate], [EndDate]) If you can't figure this out, then come b...

Functions from a Data Source
I store Function in a table such as: =HYPERLINK("www.google.com","Google") But when I connect to the data source and display it - it actually displays: "=HYPERLINK("www.google.com","Google")" Instead, I want it to actually be the Excel function and only the work "Google" would show up as a hyperlink. Joe, Try this: In the cell that you want the hyperlink (C4). Select C4. Select "Insert". Select "Hyperlink". In the box Text to display:Google In the Address: www.google.com hth :-) "Joe H" wrote: &...

Problem with the e-mail generated by "Collect data by using e-mail messages" functionality Access 2007 and Oulook 2007
Good day dear members of the microsoft.public.access newsgroup. I'm using the new Acess 2007 "Collect data by using e-mail messages" functionality but it seems the generated e-mail by Outlook 2007 does not support the html list of fields feature. Instead all the options of my lists are displayed at e-mail bottom. Please is there any solution to this problem ? Many thanks. Octavio ...

Worksheet functions
I have workbook named News.xls with 3 sheets namely Pricelist, Muster and Bill for the month of January, 2005. Muster contains presenty of each client, marked P for present & A for Absent A.....B.....C.....D..... Days Sun Mon Tue Wed Date 1 2 3 4 1 John P A A P 2 Lucy A P P A 3 Pricelist contains prices for news papers (amount in Indian Rupees) A.....B.....C.....D.......E.........F.......G.......H... Days Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Times 5 4 4 4 ...

Outlook 2003 is not finding recent messages using the find function
One of our client have problems when searching for a message in his inbox. Recent received mails are not found. Only mails who are already a few hours in his inbox are found . The cashing is enabled. On the exchange server the full text indexing is disabled. His inbox contains +/- 20.000 mails In news:OOGMGUZAGHA.3352@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Paul <pcauwe@hotmail.com> typed: > One of our client have problems when searching for a message in his > inbox. Recent received mails are not found. Only mails who are > already a few hours in his inbox are found . The cashing is enabled....

Lookup function for two variables and return another cell?
Hi! I am looking for some help. Seems pretty simple but I can't seem to figure it out. I know I'll need a lookup function and an "AND" function of some sort... Take a look and let me know what you think. row/column A B C D 1 New SSN 1st signed Blue 2 2 New SSN Calc - not signed Green 1 3 Previous SSN 1st signed Red 3 So I need help finding the combination of "New ...

excel f function keys