Qrp Date functions

Where do I find the various functions to modify the Reports
like cast(DatePart(Dd,[Transaction].Time) as nvarchar)  and others
and what they mean????

Barry

0
barryl1 (46)
10/10/2007 3:48:22 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Found the information at MSDN Transact-SQL Reference

Barry
"Barry L" <barryl@eryanjewelers.com> wrote in message
> Where do I find the various functions to modify the Reports
> like cast(DatePart(Dd,[Transaction].Time) as nvarchar)  and others
> and what they mean????
>
> Barry

0
barryl1 (46)

sales line detail window-after updating the request Ship Date-also
I am also using manufacturing, when you change the requested ship date, you get a window asking: You can update the In House due date, What is the name of this window in modifer? I would like to modify this form, so the No button is disables, I want to make sure they always click 'yes' How do I find this form in modifer? the form name is just 'Microsoft GP Dynamics' thanks -- Doug ...

Lookup Function in user form
I have a combo box (cboitem1) and a text box (txtprice1). I am using the code below to have txtprice1 fill with the corresponding price the worksheet: Private Sub Cboitem1_Change() If cboItem1 <> "" Then txtprice1.Value = Excel.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(cboItem1.Value, Sheets("Pizzas").Range("A1:B65536"), 2, False) End If End Sub It works perfectly when you enter an existing value in cboitem1. However if 'the user' accidently types a letter that is not the first letter of one of the existing items VB debugging pops up with error &qu...

Track in CRM function
Hello. Upon selecting the “Track In CRM” button from the CRM line in Outlook I have two questions based on situation: 1) If the contact exists in CRM it appears to attach the email but provides no notice unless you try to attach it again? True? 2) If the contact does not exist it attaches the email where? In v1.2 it opened a window and made the user create a record. I think it is attaching or tracking the email in CRM somewhere because trying to do it again, I'm asked if you want to attach/track it again. Does this make sense? By the way, we are using CRM 3.0 Thanks. After c...

Posting Date used in Revenue Expense Deferral
I have a PM Invoice with Document Date 16/11/2009 and Posting Date of 01/12/2009. Entered Deferral details starting 01/12/2009. In GL the deferral charges commence 01/12/2009 and are all as expected. The Credit entry for the full invoice is posted to GL with posting date of 01/12/2009. The problem I have is that the Debit entry for the full invoice amount is posted to the document date of 16/11/2009 and I want it to be the same as the invoice posting date (01/12/2009) Is there a way to do this? Thanks Audrey ...

Tracked changes function misbehaving
I have a simple workbook (2002) in which the Track Changes feature is enabled. End users have reported periodic problems with the contents of cells "mysteriously" changing. In process of investigating these, have found that when tracked changes are highlighted, the comments that describe changes are not always associated with the correct cell. Example, comment on cell B114 states "Changed cell B114 from '<blank>' to '12345'". In fact, contents of cell B114 is "67890" and contents of cell B104 is actually "12345". Has anyone...

Can excell notify me of due dates?
If I have due dates on my worksheet can I set something up so that I am notified on these dates? I've used this to help me. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html "Deion007" wrote: > If I have due dates on my worksheet can I set something up so that I am > notified on these dates? ...

Pivot Chart: Stop skipping Dates on X-Axis
I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for each day. Except somedays which may have only the one piece of data from Table 2 or none at all. How do I get the table to automatically fill in all the days whether they have information or not? =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbmNl?= <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A5EF53AB-6063-434F-BFC3-43259301751D@microsoft.com: > I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one > table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for &...

Excel date changes
I have created a spreadsheet using excel which requires the use dates on a monthly basis (similar to a calendar). The problem I have is that every month I have to go in and change the dates on the spreadsheet to reflect those of the current month before printing. Is there a way I can make it so that excel does that for me every month. Thanks, I'd really appreciate the input. Please elaborate on what the spreadsheet looks like. "phonescoop@hotmail.com" wrote: > I have created a spreadsheet using excel which requires the use dates > on a monthly basis (similar to a cal...

Dates #12
I have a rather looooong list of dates (mm/dd/yy). In a column beside it I want just month and year so I can, for example, find all books sold in a month range. Can you help? NO need where rngA has your dates and rngB is a count of the sales =sumproduct((year(rngA)=2004)*(month(rngA)=8)*(rngB)) to sum rngC if it had the price total for each date =sumproduct((year(rngA)=2004)*(month(rngA)=8)*rngC) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Lyndie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83fd01c48543$7d211680$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a ...

List of kernel mode compatible functions
Hi, Is there a list of kernel mode compatible C/C++ functions (preferably for WDK 7600)? Thanks, Jan Wouldn't that be the WDK Help file? Thomas F. Divine "Jan M" <jan_m@jerseymail.co.uk> wrote in message news:e7fhXcanKHA.1548@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there a list of kernel mode compatible C/C++ functions (preferably for > WDK 7600)? > > Thanks, > > Jan > Your right of course. I just didnt look hard enough. Jan ...

Set Out of Office (or a rule) to only function on weekends
Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a rule or out of office assistant to run for specific date ranges. How do I set up either a rule or the out of office assistant to 'push' mail to me only on weekends? HCA.CWT.RN wrote on Fri, 02 April 2010 09:04 > Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets > forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a > rule or out of office assistant to run for spec...

can i see the date the last time a cell was changed?
I am trying to figure out a formulla to make the date appear in one cell everytime anouther cell's data is chaged. Use a worksheet_change event to copy the cell address and put in a date stamp. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "JohnNuTek" <JohnNuTek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5085A544-CBF4-4B81-A244-B03DE9A0E9E6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to figure out a formulla to make the date appear in one cell > everytime anouther cell's data is chaged. There really isn't a worksheet formula to do that. Typicall...

FORECASTING SALES (please let this be a worksheet function)
Hi I have recently been given the task by my boss to forecast one of ou key customers monthly usage until monthly until end of 2006, I am starting with this customers indidual branches monthly usage fo the past 3 years, Some branches will have opened and closed during thi time, And i am looking to be able to predict monthly usage for the nex 18 months Has anyone got any idea's on the best way to forcast within excel, I a currently using trend (fomulae given to me on this sight) but people ar saying this is not the best way Exponentionally has been mentioned by a few of my collegues but...

Using a OR() like function in an IIF statement
Hello, I am trying to create an IIF statement to test if the first character in a field is a 1,2,8 or 9. Something like the following: IIf(Left([possible_SO_match],1)="1 or 2 or 8 or 9",[Possible_SO_Match],"No Match") Is there a way to create it without going to a 4 level nested IIF statement? Thanks, Kerry -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com kkulakow via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Hello, I am trying to create an IIF statement to test if the first > character in a field is a 1,2,8 or 9. > Something like the following: > > IIf(Left([possib...

if statement with dates #2

Change the format of my footer {date} option?
I would like to show the date in my footer as January 25, 2005 instead of the default 01/25/05 Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = Format(Date, "mmmm dd, yyyy") End With End Sub put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Tori" <Tori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:817363F1-32AB-4528-B1D6-304F8E712EA8@microsoft.com... > I would like to show the date in my footer as January 25, 2005 instead of the &g...

sorting activities for each lead/contact by actual end dates
When I view the activities associated with each lead and contacts, the actual end date are not shown. Does anyone know how I can dispaly this field? The activities list in workplace does show the actual end dates but we'd like to see that when we access the list through indivial contact/lead record. Thanks, Victoria Hi Victoria, There is no good out of the box way to do this in MSCRM today. We're working hard to fix this for v2.0. Many of our customers have worked around this issue by registering for a post call out on the activity creation, and then having a custom object wh...

Need to insert a picture using a function
I would like to know if it is possible to insert a picture (.jpg) using a function. I have a simple quote sheet setup for my customers and would like to insert a picture of the product next to the quote information. Is it possible to insert a picture based on what i enter as my product number?? I know this is a vague question, sorry. Someone help please!!! Try this link for a possible solution:- http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 -------------...

Pasted fractions converted to dates
I'm trying to copy a table containing text, decimals and fractions from a word table into excel. How can i stop the fractions from becoming dates when pasted? ie. 1-5/8 becomes 1/5/2008 and 9/16 becomes 16-Sep. Its the hyphen that is causeing the trouble. A fraction in Excel has the form 1 5/8 with a space between the integer and the fractional parts Can you get rid of the hyphen in the Word doc? best wishes Bernard "Jon_C" <JonCCrouch@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192110561.240426.147550@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to copy a table containin...

Auto copy dates from one cell to another
I have a multiple page worksheet. In A8 is for the Employee Name and in B8 is for the date. I would like for this information to automatically be placed at A96 and B96 which is the top of the second page within the worksheet and so on for the remainder of the pages. Position cursor in cell A96 and enter the formula: =A$8, and in B96 the formula =B$8 Copy these two cells to the appropriate cells on the other "pages" of your worksheet. Pete Hi Kelly, In cell A96 you fill out the formula =A8 In cell B96 you fill out the formula =B8 this formula tells excel to take the val...

Disable COPY function
Does anyone know how can I avoid/restrict people Copying-n- pasting data from my excel spread-sheet. I am trying to lock down an excel spread-sheet to "Read Only" - in its true sense and dis-allow even copying data from this sheet to any other. Basically I want to turn off the COPY function. Secondly, if a person saves this sheet locally under another file name, how would I still disallow the COPY function. Is there any VBA module (which I can later password protect) which takes care of this. I do not have admin rights to set folder/file server permissions and the hiararch...

counting dates <= 7 days ago based on criteria in a diff column
I have a spreadsheet that holds all tasks for a project. Column D holds a catagory and column Q holds the date closed. I need a formula (on a separate sheet) that counts all tasks of a specific category that were closed in the past 7 days. I already have a formula that calculates all tasks that were closed in the past 7 days, just need to add the additional criterion of the category. Hi, Try this =sumproduct((sheet1!D2:D30=A2)*((today()-sheet1!Q2:Q30)=7)) A2 on sheet2 has the specific category for which you want to count the closed tasks -- Regards, Ashish Mathur...

Is any group function which concatenates data?
Hello. In a query as follows I would like to concatenate data instead of aggregating in a field which is not a part of group clause. SELECT invoice_no, device_type, concatenate_text(device_serial),customer FROM t1,t2,t3,t4 WHERE .... group by invoice_no, device_type, customer Full data set without grouping looks like: SRW/1/2010, AAASSSQQWE, sn000001, ABIX SRW/2/2010, AAASSSQQWE, MSD001XXX, ADA SRW/2/2010, AAASSSQQWE, sn000002, ADA SRW/3/2010, AAASSSQQWE, sn000001, ADA SRW/4/2010, AAASSSQQWE, sn000001, ADT I would like to have something like this after group by and "co...

MROUND function disappears
When using MROUND, the MROUND function turns itself off randomly and all the cells that used MROUND become non-functional. To restart MROUND, we have to uncheck the Analysis Toolpak and then checkmark it again. We don't reboot or close the worksheet. This happens on Excel XP and 2003, on all different computers. Present PC is XP Pro, 3GHz P4, 1GB RAM. The excel files are located on a Windows 2000 server. This is becoming very frustrating for the user. We can't find any posts on the subject. I can't beleive we're the only ones experiencing this problem. Any help w...

Opening an old Word document, date changed to current date
When I open old Word documents, the date gets automatically changed to the current date and I can't view the date that the document actually had. I am using MS Office 2007, but the old document was created in Word 2003. I can see the date that the file was last modified in the details of the file, but I cant guarantee that the date of the document is the same as the date last modified for the file. Press Alt+F9 to toggle the field code display and edit the DATE field code to read CREATEDATE. Then Alt+F9 to toggle back and F9 to update. The date displayed will be the date th...