Purchase orders - why do they have to be so many pages?

Is there any way to have purchase orders print size matrixe
horizontally instead of vertically?  I can place an order for fiv
style of shoes and the PO will be four pages long because of th
large number of different sizes in the matrix.  If the size matri
could print horizontally, the PO would be about a third of a singl
page.

I'm talking about Quicksell.  But what about RMS also?  Do you need t
buy a third party program for another $1,000 to make this happen

0
kris9999 (10)
1/19/2005 8:16:14 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Front End Server Purchase
We currently do not use an Exchange Front End Server due to the high cost of buying another Exchange box. However, I recently heard Microsoft is selling a very cheap Exchange Server license to cover the Exchange Front End Server box. Can you tell me what the name is for this license? I can't find it to purchase the license but my guess is that I am not calling it by the correct name. Thanks! -- NC Beach Bum You can run a front-end on Exchange 2003 Standard. The retail on it is inexpensive when compared to Exchange 2003 Enterprise...and it depends on what "cheap" ...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Page Numbers Different Odd and Even Pages
Word 2007 I need to start page numbers several pages into a document & have different odd and even pages so my page numbers appear on the outside corner of each page. I've searched out help on this & I still don't have a good understanding of how Word deals with different odd/even pages. I have a section break right before the page where I want page one to start. Everything is ok on the screen, but when I print, Word inserts a page before the section break & then my page numbers are on the wrong corner of the pages. I've tried to just insert another page ...

Extra pages printing
My report is printing additional pages? The report is created from a query, the query has a few tables with joins, nothing fancy. When the report is run is gives me: A. monthly totals "=Count(IIf(Month([IssueCloseDate])=1,1,Null)) B. =Sum(Abs([Days]<30........ C. =IIf([Text58]=0,0,[Text45]/[Text58]) Nothing too fancy again.. For some reason if the person had a total of 10 it returns 10 pages. I only want 1 page showing a total of 10 (each page does say 10 but prints 10 pages)... The sorting/grouping is only by person grouped on each value.. Please help - I've spent way too mu...

drop ship orders
Hi, I think this should be simple, but I'm missing something. I'm trying to nail down the drop ship process: I enter an SOP order for a drop ship item, then a drop ship PO is created for this item/customer. when the vendor invoice is received, it is entered in purchase invoice entry, and posted. What is supposed to happen next? is the sop order supposed to get allocated/fulfilled automatically? how do we track/match the vendor invoice to the sop order in order to invoice the customer for the drop shipment? what am I missing? thanks for your input, John Its a little too complex ...

More than one graph on a page in Excel
A function in excel that allows you to place a number of diffrent graphs on one 'layout' page would be nice. Maybe a third 'Place graph on Layout x' would be a nice addition. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/offi...

Purchasing Invoice Unit Cost
Is there a way to have the Purchasing Invoice pull the unit cost of an item from the Receipt instead of the PO? Thanks, Jocelyn Not without a customization Jocelyn. My question is - why would you want it to? Are you receiving based on vendor invoices? Do the invoices prices not match the PO, resulting in editing the cost in receiving? If so, why not use the Shipment/Invoice trasnaction and cut out the intermediate receiving step? I'm making an assumption here that the root of the problem may be your vendors not honoring the terms of the legal commitment they've made to you wh...

print heading row on every page
I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every page, but I couldn't get it to work. In order to have rows repeat on every page, Go to File/Page Setup/Sheet and select the rows to repeat at top. "Betty" wrote: > I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every > page, but I couldn't get it to work. > > Hmm....be more specific on what are you getting. Anyway... File -> Page Setup -> Sheet -> Print title: "Rows to repeat at top" Betty Wrote: > I followed the instructions for gett...

How To Add Streaming Video to your web-page
Adding Streaming video to your web-page is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse with this amazing tool. http://www.ebvalues.com ...

page numbering #4
As usual, I am having a difficult time doing a simple task in MS Office. In Publisher 2002, how do you start page numbering on a page other than page 1? This is easy to do in Word (start page numbering on page __) and troublesome in Publisher 2000 (tools>options menu), but in Publisher 2002 I have not been able to find any help on how to do this. How do I start numbering with "1" on say, page 6? I am replying to my own question, in case any one else needs the answer! Go to "insert>section" and figure it our from there (like I did). Oh and probably look forw...

Selecting Many Non-Adjacent Rows Easily
In a spreadheet with 100's of rows, how do I easily or automatically select non-adjacent rows at a constant interval, eg every 5 rows of an 800 row sheet? Hi, Assign this macro to a keyboard shortcut. Sub jumpLines() jumpLine = 5 Selection.Offset(jumpLine, 0).Select End Sub jeff >-----Original Message----- >In a spreadheet with 100's of rows, how do I easily or automatically select non-adjacent rows at a constant interval, eg every 5 rows of an 800 row sheet? >. > What are you looking to achieve? It may be that there are far easier ways of doing what you want. -- ...

Putting the Quarter on the page
How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? -- Nicki Taylor =IF(MONTH(A1)<4,"1st Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<7,"2nd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<10,"3rd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<13,"4th Quarter","")))) all on one line, watch out for email wordwrap........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "NTaylor" wrote: > How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? > -- > Nicki Taylor If it's only calendar quarters, this is shorter =INT((MONTH(TODAY())+2)/3)&"th Quarter&...

How do I print 2 charts to 1 page?
Hi Cloudy Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Cloudy Amie" <Cloudy Amie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9890E25-B186-4140-B829-AEF7EB1ED109@microsoft.com... > ...

Reload the current Page Programmatically
Hi, How can I re-load the current page within a code behind event file. I'm changing the page Theme and want re-load the page with the new Theme settings. Sincerely, King "King Coffee" <kcoffee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3F7A0700-62DD-4E76-AF59-9C6976623541@microsoft.com... > How can I re-load the current page within a code behind event file? Response.Redirect("mypage.aspx", false); -- Mark Rae ASP.NET MVP http://www.markrae.net ...

Install order for SharePoint 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, etc.
Hi, all, I'll post this in the SQL Server area as well. I'm creating a new VM with 2008R2, SharePoint 2010, and Office 2010 beta/Gemini. Is there a specific order I should install these in? Many thanks.... 1)OS 2)Office 3)SQL Server 4)Sharepoint Thanks very much!!! "Kamlesh" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:O1fuLkblKHA.3128@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > 1)OS 2)Office 3)SQL Server 4)Sharepoint > > --- > frmsrcurl: > http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sharepoint.general/Install-order-for-SharePoint-2010-SQL-Ser...

Page format changes when document is shared
I have an Excel document that was created by someone else. I saved it and shared it. When printing, the page format is different for others than it is for me. Also, the page format changes for those users if I turn the "save" function off. How can I get the page format to be the same for each user. Everyone is using the same version of Excel. ...

Home Page Link Bars have stopped appearing
Using FP2003 my website has for a long while had vertical link bars on the left hand side of the screen showing the next level down pages. Last night part way through publishing an update there was some sort of glitch in the process which showed several error messages in quick succession too fast to read before they disappeared. The last one I think said something like cancelling renaming index.htm will cause hyperlinks not to work, but it didn't stay on the screen long. Now the original website has no link bars on the home page and I don't appear to be able to even g...

Excel Opening with Review Page 1940410 of 1940411
Am using Excel 2000 and OS (x64) Vista Home Premium with 4gb RAM. More times than not when I attempt to start Excel it defaults to a page with banner containing the above heading, Ready in the top left corner and a number of 'columns/ panels' on the right side of the page. The ONLY actions that are possible are page resizing and closing. As stated, not consistent, say 4 time out of 6. Suggestions please. John ...

Two reports per page--conditionally
Hi, I have a report in Access 2002 which generates receipts for payments. The query it's based on pulls out records for payments between a given date range and with an "email receipt" field being set to Yes. I generate the report and then "print" it to PDF995, which gives me one receipt per page of a multi-page PDF. I then break it into individual PDFs with burstpdf for attachment to separate emails. What I'd like to do is combine two receipts which are for the same person ("member name", which is the primary key in the table) onto one page before turnin...

Re: property page with COM control inside .dll does not work!
Hi, Alexander sorry I made a mistake, I meen "make the property page a COM control". But this seems too hard for me. Now I am trying to put the dialog resource in a dll and load it to CMyPropertyPage later in another application. I have made the dll with success but this property page cannot be shown in the property sheet just like before. My code seems like this: the dll is named TeRes.dll, and in another application: CPropertyPage* makePropertyPage(bool flag) { CPropertyPage* p; if(flag) { HINSTANCE hDll =3D LoadLibrary("TeRes.dll"); if(hDll...

multi-threaded control not destroyed on exiting the page?

Too Many Personal Folders
I move my outlook.pst file back and forth, by "import" between my home and laptop computers. I do not import duplicate entries. Somewhere in this process I have "acquired" several new Personal Folders. In the folder list there are four of them. The active data appears in the second one, counting from the top and the third and fourth seem to be duplicates. How do I safely reduce all my data to just one Personal Folder, and how do I prevent this growth in the future. TIA, Dave Harding in PA. Dave Harding <davejean1@comcast.net> wrote: > I move my outlook.pst...

inventory kit printing on SOP Order
We use orders instead of pick tickets for our fullfillment needs. We also sort our orders by bin location when printing. When we print an order, the first item selected to print prints twice. How can we eliminate this printing? ...

Anchoring a section break to the bottom of a page
...and having a table pass over it.. Hi, I have a document that I'm trying to make easier to use. This is a 'form' (using the term loosly) where people will open up the template, edit fields in the table on the form, and save it with a new name. There are headers and footers on the form, and the second page's header has to be a little different. So at the bottom of the table I added a section break to do this. This becomes a little difficult when people start to fill in the bottom half of the table, as the height of each row will change as the cell expands...

"error on page"
I get "error on page" at the bottom left when opening in IE 6 and outlook 2003 web access. Clicking on details shows: Line: 33 Char: 150 Error 'event_onkeydonBody' is undefined Code: 0 URL: (blank for privacy reasons) Can anyone please help? better posted in microsoft.public.exchange.clients Is Exchange 2003 sp2 installed? Does the same thing happen from multiple workstations? Try clearing the local browser cache at the client and add OWA to the trusted sites. "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:_v88g.584$x4.516@new...