Purchase order modification

hello, Is it possible to print on an Open Purchase Order to show the present
On hand quantity together with the selling price and then the total available
quantity on the received PO (after the PO is received).

>thanks
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes you will need to add the following variables to the PO Entries section
of the PO.xml file. You will probably have to replace some of the columns or
shrink and add an extra column or two to make them fit.
PurchaseOrder.Entry.QuantityOnHand
PurchaseOrder.Entry.ItemPrice

For your last part or your question would have to modify the PORcv.xml file
and add the PurchaseOrder.Entry.QuantityOnHand again because that should now
include the items you just received.

Note:
Leave the oringal files intact and make a copy.
You will need to go into SO Admin --> Configuration --> Templates and point
to the new files for Purchase Order and PO Receive. Then restart SO Manager.
The above files are by default located in: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail
Management System\Store Operations\ReceiptTemplates\

Robert Armstrong
RMS Systems Inc.

"Trinidave" <Trinidave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello, Is it possible to print on an Open Purchase Order to show the
> present
> On hand quantity together with the selling price and then the total
> available
> quantity on the received PO (after the PO is received).
>
>>thanks

0
Rob

Purchase Order Help
Hello, I am a purchasing agent at a homebuilding company. I am creating a new purchasing system using Excel so over the next couple weeks you may see a bunch of questions from me. In all cases I have already searched the forum and have not found an answer. A little background: My company builds 5 different models. During the homebuilding process, I will be issuing approx 30 Purchase Orders to 30 different vendors for each house. I have set up 5 workbooks (for each of the designs) with 30 different worksheets in each workbook containing the purchase order information for each vendor. I wou...

re-order pages in a document
i have a competed document of 75 pages long and I want to re-organise the pages into a different order, how do I do this? Justine Word doesn't really see the document as a series of pages like you do. See: http://daiya.mvps.org/wordpages.htm Your best approach is probably to learn how to use Outline View: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/UsingOLView.htm JUSTINE wrote: > i have a competed document of 75 pages long and I want to re-organise > the pages into a different order, how do I do this? > Justine ...

Purchase order filter
How I can put a filter on the PO to show only the items without mark in the options "May not be placed on Purchase Order" Thanks Jose SanMartin wrote: > How I can put a filter on the PO to show only the items without mark in the > options "May not be placed on Purchase Order" > > Thanks Open "Orders - Purchase Order List.qrp" Go on SelCriteria = "PurchaseOrder.POType = 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType = 1" and replace with: SelCriteria = "(PurchaseOrder.POType = 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType=1) AND PurchaseOrder.DatePlaced IS NULL"...

Dialog Message Pump Modification
Well, here I go again with yet another variation on this same issue. I have a docked, modeless dialog box in my MDI application. Everything works fine except that the Windows dialog manager seems to be gobbling up all system keys when the dialog box has the focus, which prevents my menus from working. I found the following code, and it allows my application's accelerators to work: BOOL CPanel::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg) { CMainFrame *pMainFrame = (CMainFrame*)AfxGetMainWnd(); HACCEL hAccel = pMainFrame->m_hAccelTable; if (hAccel && ::TranslateAccelerator(pMainFr...

one table that shows purchase orders, cost accounts, invoices and payments
could anyone help us how to create one simple table in GP10 that combines all of the above without having to extract the data from multiple sources and then collating them, in Excel Hi, ur main requirement is extract the data for excel then u create a view andthen use this view to create smart list in GP. Using this smartlist u can view and and generate excel report. POP10100 – Purchase Order Work (header) POP10110 – Purchase Order Line Work (line detail) POP30100 – Purchase Order History (header) POP30110 – Purchase Order Line History (line detail) PM20000 – Open/Posted Transact...

Errors trying to insert an order...
I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0? Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful. Thanks, Larry Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0 Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Sql procedure error codes returned: Error Number = 102 Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert Error Description = A required parameter contains an empty value Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert ...

Can I Order My Collection?
All, If I want to build a collection in a specific order, and I'm filling it from a TableAdapter whose source query I can not change, how would I put it in the order of one of the columns in the underlying query? I've tried various things as spelled out in my book and other sources, but nothing seems to "recognize" a column name. Here's what I have; Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.ClearBeforeFill = True Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.Fill(Me.L55TimerDataSet.QRY_Buttons) Dim Row As Integer = 0 Dim ButRecds = L55TimerDataSet.Tables("...

retain sort order while inserting item in a virtual list cotrol
Hi Everyone I am using virtual list control in my application. There are few item i add initially in the list. Now i sort the list control as per say size of the file. The question is suppose now i want to add one more item to list, how to retain the existing sort order of the CListCtrl and insert that item at a right position. E.g. Exactly like Microsoft outlook does. many thanks in advance Kamlesh Insert it into the data array, list, or whatever you are using to implement the data part of the virtual listbox, in order, and then invalidate from the position of the predecessor+1 to the end....

Complusory Work Order
Hi there I am trying to make qork order as the default input screen. That is when a sale is done instead of it being a invoice or receipt it needs to be a work order. I know this can be achived via macro or using the WORK ORDER fuction already avaiable. But i was hoping if there was a way to actually get the POS started in Work order screen by default. -- Cheers Topi It can be done with an add-in. Ask your reseller for help with this... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respo...

Purchase Requisition
I am unable to enter decimal quantities in the Purchase Requisition > Add Item > Unit Price. if i enter 9.9 and tab out, it converts it into 99.00 Need help What tool are you using to enter Purchase Requistions? Sounds like a decimal place setting needs to be changed. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com business portal for gp 10.0 on internet explorer Hi Ahmad, The currency decimal places is controlled within Microsoft Dynamics GP and by default adopted by Business Portal...

purchase order #4
I am looking for a solution. I want to import purchase order from a file. But I will also like to import the retail price in purchae order. thanks Check out the TOP Import utility: http://www.retailhero.com/dynamics_rms_order_import.aspx The current version does not import prices because it was designed to be used with a data collector. However, we will consider it in the next version as this feature has been requested before. This program also requires that the items already exist in the RMS database. So, you can do it in two steps: 1. Import the items (including the price) from the...

Dynamic Due Date for Work Orders
Hey Has anyone figured out how to change the due date on work orders depending on the type of job? -- Newbie Developer Shift-F9 while the work order is open. You can set the default WO due date in Manager. Go to File-Configuration-Ordering. Good luck, Matt "ItGuy" <ItGuy@community.nospam> wrote in message news:07C98181-A6B2-4BE3-AF07-12D8D93C27A0@microsoft.com... > Hey > Has anyone figured out how to change the due date on work orders depending > on the type of job? > -- > Newbie Developer Actually, I want to edit this programmatically. Do you have a...

Creating Purchase order worksheets in HQ through rules
I would like put some code in a web service in order to create a purchase order work sheet. Could I access to work sheets logic using qsrules to construct a worksheet? I looking for a method like QSRULES.CreatePOWorkSheet Thank you Oscar ...

PURCHASES
WE MAKE PURCHASE ORDER - THE PURCHASE ORDER WILL COME IN VARIOUS SHIPMENTS ..EACH AND EVERY SHIPMENT WILL BE TAKEN IN VARIOUS GRNS- HOW CAN WE TACKLE THIS IN GP 9. ...

Controlling order of serialization
Hello, how can I control the order of which elements are serialized. For example, my class looks like: public __gc class Author { public: Author(); // get/set methods [System::Xml::Serialization::XmlAttributeAttribute("createdBy")] __property System::String* get_createdBy(); __property void set_createdBy(System::String* s); [System::Xml::Serialization::XmlAttributeAttribute("createdByEmail")] __property System::String* get_createdByEmail(); __property void set_createdByEmail(System::String* s); protected: // members Syst...

Pivot and columns order
Can I change the order of the columns before/after the creation of the pivot using VBA>BY order of columns I mean If I have Total Last Year, Total This Year, Jan2006,Feb2006,...,June2006,July2006 as the columns in pivot then can I make them to appear as Jan2006,Feb2006,...,June2006,July2006 ,Total This Year,Total Last Year If there is any confusion pl write me back , I will send you the exact Pivot. Also is it possible to remove some of the columns from Pivots? I want to use VBA to do it. Assuming you only have the 9 columns you laid out in your example yo can use this code. You would ...

Work Orders
I want to add a serial number on a serialized item that has been saved as a work order (the serial number was not entered at the time it was entered). How can I go back into the work order and modify the item to add the serial number? I tried deleting and then adding the item again, but it does not prompt for the serial number. I thought it would prompt when I went into tender and "pick up saved work order", but it went right to the cash tender screen. -- Thanks, joel ...

Ordering columns.
Dear all, I have the following problem: I have a column of data several thousands cells long with values (let's call that D1), indexed by another column (let's call that I1). I want to perform a division operation of the values in that column by the values in another column of values (call that D2), which is indexed in the same way by another column (let's call that I2). But I want to do this operation only for equivalent index codes (le's say, divide the vale indexed as I1=0001 in D1 by the value indexed as I2=0001 in D2). Nevertheless, the index is not necessarily co...

Min. Order and MPQ not working (or am I just not understanding?)
Hello everybody, I am just curious as to the use of the Min. Order and MPQ fields on the supplier tab. I know what they are supposed to do but they seem to not do much at this point.... When my company creates purchase orders, we use the "Create a new blank order for manual entry" option as we have not yet established Reorder Points or Restock Levels. We have found this option to best suit our needs. Anyway, when entering items, it entirely ignores the min. order and only uses the MPQ when doing a "Quick Scan". I was hoping that the quantity would default to the minimum ...

Post to unit accounts is purchase order invoicing
You should be able to post in the distribution window to unit accounts within purchase order receipt/invoicing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9fbe0627-6e5...

packing slip for back order?
Hello: Is there a way in GP to create a packing slip for back orders? childofthe1980s Yes, transfer it to an order and fulfill it. You do not pick or pack back orders. They are documents that allow you to park orders that could not be shipped on time to have exposure to the late deliveries. When product arrives, transfer, pick, fulfill, and print the packing list. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "childofthe1980s&quo...

Purchase order should display different sales taxes
The ummary information on the RMS purchase order needs to reflect the true costs to be incurred. It should break out the different sales taxes, as hapens on a sales invoice, and the shiping and handling should also attract taxation where appropriate. This allows the final total on the PO to match the invoice total and would flow through to the Great Plains POP module. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do no...

How can read object order by useing writing?
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogActiveCellFont).Show ........................2 Application.Dialogs(xlDialogAddChartAutoformat).Show.....................3 Application.Dialogs(xlDialogActivate).Show...............................4 Application.Dialogs(xlDialogZoom).Show ....................How to know it order = ? thank you ...

Invoice Template Modification Q
Please help me! I'd like to add PayPal, Visa, MC, etc to the Payment Method drop down box on the Invoice Form. Is there any way to insert clip art on this form also? thanks for any answers - tc daniel ...

Item enquiry drill into back orders
In the item enquiry screen, would like to be able to drill into back orders to see the details of back orders linked to an item, the same as the allocated field allows you to drill in an see sop documents the item is allocated to ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...