Purchase Order Create Error

I am using Store Operations Manager version 1.2.0154 on Windows XP
Professional with Service Pack 2 and all posted hot-fixes.  When creating a
new Purchase Order, I am selecting:
    1) Generate based on re-order information
    2) Only items in the selected departments (and selecting one department)
    3)  Order from the primary supplier
And then I click on OK.  I am then receiving an error message:

Store Operations Business Rules
    Error #-2147217833
    The statement has been terminated.
    (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server)
    (SQL State: 01000)
    (NativeError: 3621)
    No Help file available

    SELECT
    ItemID,
    SUM(CASE POType
      WHEN 0 THEN QuantityOrdered - QuantityReceivedToDate
      WHEN 1 THEN QuantityOrdered - QuantityReceivedToDate
      WHEN 2 THEN QuantityOrdered - QuantityReceivedToDate
      WHEN 3 THEN -QuantityOrdered + QuantityReceivedToDate
      WHEN 4 THEN QuantityOrdered - QuantityReceivedToDate
      WHEN 5 THEN -QuantityOrdered + QuantityReceivedToDate
    END) As OnOrder
    INTO ##TempQuantity
    FROM PurchaseOrderEntry
    INNER JOIN PurchaseOrder ON PurchaseOrder.ID =
PurchaseOrderEntry.PurchaseOrderID
    WHERE (PurchaseOrder.Status <> 2) AND (QuantityReceivedToDate <
QuantityOrdered) GROUP BY ItemID
    UPDATE ##TempOrder
    SET QuantityOrdered =
      CASE WHEN Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted <= Item.ReorderPoint
THEN
      ISNULL(Item.RestockLevel - (Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted +
ISNULL(##TempQuantity.OnOrder, 0)),

This is followed by an OK button.  When you click OK, you receive a second
error message:

    Store Operations Manager
    Run-time error '5':
    Invalid procedure call or argument

Also followed by an OK button, which when clicked, exits Store Operations
Manager.  This error is only occurring on one Department, and did not occur
on Monday when this Department was last ordered.  Does anyone know what
causes this error, and how can it be fixed?

Ted Archer
Fairvilla Megastore
ted@fairvilla.com
www.fairvilla.com

0
ted8203 (22)
6/14/2006 7:03:33 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ted,

Before you go too much further, I would update to the latest version as you
are about 40 versions behind.  1.2 topped out at 1.2.189 and 1.3 is now at
..1003

--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
[...]

spam3944 (2163)
6/14/2006 9:05:06 PM
Jeff:

I have been using this combination for two years without this error. It
worked last Monday, but not on Wednesday. This error has a message id, so
there must be an event that this error message was coded to address. I am
looking for an explanation of the error and a process for its resolution.

But thanks for your suggestion.

Ted Archer
 Fairvilla Megastore
 ted@fairvilla.com
 www.fairvilla.com

"Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> QuantityOrdered) GROUP BY ItemID
>    UPDATE ##TempOrder
>    SET QuantityOrdered =
>      CASE WHEN Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted <= Item.ReorderPoint
> THEN
>      ISNULL(Item.RestockLevel - (Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted +
> ISNULL(##TempQuantity.OnOrder, 0)),
>
> This is followed by an OK button.  When you click OK, you receive a second
> error message:
>
>    Store Operations Manager
>    Run-time error '5':
>    Invalid procedure call or argument
>
> Also followed by an OK button, which when clicked, exits Store Operations
> Manager.  This error is only occurring on one Department, and did not
> occur
> on Monday when this Department was last ordered.  Does anyone know what
> causes this error, and how can it be fixed?

0
ted8203 (22)
6/16/2006 2:32:52 AM
Ted,

Issue

"Run-time error '-2147217833 (80040e57)': String or binary data would be
truncated" occurs while creating a Purchase Order in QuickSell Commerce.

Potential Cause

This is caused by one of the fields for an item having an invalid length.The
Description and ItemLookUpCode could be the cause of this error if the data
was imported into QuickSell Commerce.

The fix is included in the article; http://tinyurl.com/maj3b

Must have access to CustomerSource.

--
*

> [...]

> QuantityOrdered) GROUP BY ItemID
>    UPDATE ##TempOrder
>    SET QuantityOrdered =
>      CASE WHEN Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted <= Item.ReorderPoint
> THEN
>      ISNULL(Item.RestockLevel - (Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted +
> ISNULL(##TempQuantity.OnOrder, 0)),
>
> This is followed by an OK button.  When you click OK, you receive a second
> error message:
>
>    Store Operations Manager
>    Run-time error '5':
>    Invalid procedure call or argument
>
> Also followed by an OK button, which when clicked, exits Store Operations
> Manager.  This error is only occurring on one Department, and did not
> occur
> on Monday when this Department was last ordered.  Does anyone know what
> causes this error, and how can it be fixed?

0
spam3944 (2163)
6/16/2006 2:54:16 AM
Jeff,

Thanks for the link. There have been no items added to the database since
the last time a PO was created for this department, however, I ran the
queries listed in the KB article. There are no items with a Description that
is greater than 30 characters or an ItemLookupCode greater than 25
characters. Nor are there any ReorderNumber entries in the SupplierList
table that are greater than 17 characters. And I still can't create a PO for
this one Department.

Would you have any other thoughts or suggestions?

> [...]
>>    UPDATE ##TempOrder
>>    SET QuantityOrdered =
>>      CASE WHEN Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted <=
>> Item.ReorderPoint
>> THEN
>>      ISNULL(Item.RestockLevel - (Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted +
>> ISNULL(##TempQuantity.OnOrder, 0)),
>>
>> This is followed by an OK button.  When you click OK, you receive a
>> second
>> error message:
>>
>>    Store Operations Manager
>>    Run-time error '5':
>>    Invalid procedure call or argument
>>
>> Also followed by an OK button, which when clicked, exits Store Operations
>> Manager.  This error is only occurring on one Department, and did not
>> occur
>> on Monday when this Department was last ordered.  Does anyone know what
>> causes this error, and how can it be fixed?

0
ted8203 (22)
6/16/2006 5:33:29 AM
Make sure there are no strange punctuation marks like a ' or a " in the
relevant fields you are querying.
RMS has rock bottom ability to handle this type of stuff. (I found out the
hard way!)

> [...]
>>>      CASE WHEN Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted <=
>>> Item.ReorderPoint
>>> THEN
>>>      ISNULL(Item.RestockLevel - (Item.Quantity - Item.QuantityCommitted
>>> +
>>> ISNULL(##TempQuantity.OnOrder, 0)),
>>>
>>> This is followed by an OK button.  When you click OK, you receive a
>>> second
>>> error message:
>>>
>>>    Store Operations Manager
>>>    Run-time error '5':
>>>    Invalid procedure call or argument
>>>
>>> Also followed by an OK button, which when clicked, exits Store
>>> Operations
>>> Manager.  This error is only occurring on one Department, and did not
>>> occur
>>> on Monday when this Department was last ordered.  Does anyone know what
>>> causes this error, and how can it be fixed?

0
danl1 (71)
6/17/2006 10:35:01 PM
On Friday, I flew to my store where I'm having this problem and upgraded the
store to version 1.3R (1.3.1002). It still will not issue a PO for one of my
departments. This feature was working, and then stopped. This is a big
problem for me since we use JIT purchasing for our stores, with no
backstock, and I'm now one cycle behind for this department (we normally
order twice a week). Any suggestions would be welcome.

 Ted Archer
 Fairvilla Megastore
 ted@fairvilla.com
 www.fairvilla.com

"dan" <danl@aanet.com.au> wrote in message
> Make sure there are no strange punctuation marks like a ' or a " in the
> relevant fields you are querying.
> RMS has rock bottom ability to handle this type of stuff. (I found out the
> hard way!)
>
> "Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
>> Jeff,
>>
>> Thanks for the link. There have been no items added to the database since
>> the last time a PO was created for this department, however, I ran the
>> queries listed in the KB article. There are no items with a Description
>> that is greater than 30 characters or an ItemLookupCode greater than 25
>> characters. Nor are there any ReorderNumber entries in the SupplierList
>> table that are greater than 17 characters. And I still can't create a PO
>> for this one Department.
>>
>> Would you have any other thoughts or suggestions?
>>
>> Ted Archer
>> Fairvilla Megastore
>> ted@fairvilla.com
>> www.fairvilla.com
>>

>> "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Ted,
>>>
>>> Issue
>>>
>>> "Run-time error '-2147217833 (80040e57)': String or binary data would be
>>> truncated" occurs while creating a Purchase Order in QuickSell Commerce.
>>>
>>> Potential Cause
>>>
>>> This is caused by one of the fields for an item having an invalid
>>> length.The
>>> Description and ItemLookUpCode could be the cause of this error if the
>>> data
>>> was imported into QuickSell Commerce.
>>>

>>> The fix is included in the article; http://tinyurl.com/maj3b
>>>
>>> Must have access to CustomerSource.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *
>>> Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
>>>
>>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>>> follow
>>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
>>> newsreader"
>>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>>
>>> **********
>>>
>>> "Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
>>> Jeff:
>>>
>>> I have been using this combination for two years without this error. It
>>> worked last Monday, but not on Wednesday. This error has a message id,
>>> so
>>> there must be an event that this error message was coded to address. I
>>> am
>>> looking for an explanation of the error and a process for its
>>> resolution.
>>>
>>> But thanks for your suggestion.
>>>
>>> Ted Archer
>>> Fairvilla Megastore
>>> ted@fairvilla.com
>>> www.fairvilla.com
>>>

>>> "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
ted8203 (22)

*

> [...]

>>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>>> follow
>>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
>>> newsreader"
>>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>>
>>> **********
>>>
>>> "Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
>>> Jeff:
>>>
>>> I have been using this combination for two years without this error. It
>>> worked last Monday, but not on Wednesday. This error has a message id,
>>> so
>>> there must be an event that this error message was coded to address. I
>>> am
>>> looking for an explanation of the error and a process for its

0
spam3944 (2163)
6/19/2006 9:24:38 PM
Ted,

I guess a call to MS or your local reseller would be your next step as
something is really screwy.

--
*

> [...]

>>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>>> follow
>>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
>>> newsreader"
>>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>>
>>> **********
>>>
>>> "Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
>>> Jeff:
>>>
>>> I have been using this combination for two years without this error. It
>>> worked last Monday, but not on Wednesday. This error has a message id,
>>> so
>>> there must be an event that this error message was coded to address. I
>>> am
>>> looking for an explanation of the error and a process for its

0
spam3944 (2163)
6/19/2006 9:29:58 PM
Jeff:

After the upgrade to 1.3, I tried to create a PO by selecting the Category
option instead of the Department, there are seven Categories in this
particular Department. After I selected the seven Categories, I received the
same error. I then tried using fewer categories (my initial thought was to
try to isolate the Category with the misbehaving item), and found that if I
selected two categories, the process would run. However, if I selected three
or more Categories, the process would fail.

Since the process runs on the individual Categories, I don't see haw there
could possibly be a problem with data entry of the items. Maybe someone from
Microsoft will follow this problem and offer a solution. If not I guess I'll
have to call and open an incident directly, as opposed to a posting here.

> Ted,
>
> I guess a call to MS or your local reseller would be your next step as
> something is really screwy.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
> On Friday, I flew to my store where I'm having this problem and upgraded
> the
> store to version 1.3R (1.3.1002). It still will not issue a PO for one of
> my
> departments. This feature was working, and then stopped. This is a big
> problem for me since we use JIT purchasing for our stores, with no
> backstock, and I'm now one cycle behind for this department (we normally
> order twice a week). Any suggestions would be welcome.
>
> Ted Archer
> Fairvilla Megastore
> ted@fairvilla.com
> www.fairvilla.com
>

> "dan" <danl@aanet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Make sure there are no strange punctuation marks like a ' or a " in the
>> relevant fields you are querying.
>> RMS has rock bottom ability to handle this type of stuff. (I found out
>> the
>> hard way!)
>>
>> "Ted Archer" <ted@fairvilla.com> wrote in message
>>> Jeff,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the link. There have been no items added to the database
>>> since
>>> the last time a PO was created for this department, however, I ran the
>>> queries listed in the KB article. There are no items with a Description
>>> that is greater than 30 characters or an ItemLookupCode greater than 25
>>> characters. Nor are there any ReorderNumber entries in the SupplierList
>>> table that are greater than 17 characters. And I still can't create a PO
>>> for this one Department.
>>>
>>> Would you have any other thoughts or suggestions?
>>>
>>> Ted Archer
>>> Fairvilla Megastore
>>> ted@fairvilla.com
>>> www.fairvilla.com
>>>

>>> "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
ted8203 (22)

Outlook 2000 Error #11
I had to re-install Windows and all programs and now when I try to send/receive mail through Outlook 2000 it gives me the message that Internet Mail is not regestered properly. Please re-install and try again. I use the Office 2000 CD and have used the repair function to re- install and finally totally un-install and re-install and I always get the same message. I am running Windows 98SE. It worked fine before I had to re-install. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for all of your help and input. Dale ...

Strange error.
I'm working with an OLEDB connection to a Microsoft Access database, coding in VB.net ' Connection String is set here (called from constructor) Private Function GetConnection() As OleDb.OleDbConnection Return New OleDb.OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB. 4.0;" _ & "Data Source=" & mDataPath & "\DAQ.mdb") End Function ' Sub that's throwing the error: Public Sub insertStart(ByVal sTime As Date, ByVal jobID As Integer) Dim sql As String = "EXECUTE startTheor" insCmd = New Ole...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

Invalid month in Project Accounting error
When entering the project number in the Billing Entry screen in Project Accounting, I receive the following error: Unhandled script exception: Invalid month '0' in date function. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SETDATE This is currently only happening for one particular customer. I can't find anything in the knowledge base. Does anyone have a solution. Thanks, Eric ...

Purchase Order Enhancements
In Transactions > Purchasing > Purchase Order Entry, there is the "Approval Status" dropdown. I believe that this feature is included in the Purchase Order Enhancements module in Great Plains. What I would like to know is, Is there some way to set-up how or what will set the PO to become unapproved if it already has been approved? Here's our problem. We have PO's that already have been approved. However, one small change will need to be made such as changing the date to one day ahead, or something small in that matter. When this is changed, the PO then b...

can not send without error code
Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without even try to send I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok need your immediate response, many thanks in advance How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/De...

Outlook Error after URL change
We have already configured our internal DNS records to support crm.domain.com to point to the proper machine, and created the host headers on the web server. How do we get CRM to switch from "server1" to crm.domain.com? In a nutshell, we renamed the server from an internal name to a FQDN. Internally the CRM server still believes it is on http://server1 We are trying to access it now on http;//crm.domain.com. Our outlook worked properly before we made this change. After the change, only the web works and the outlook after a uninstall and reinstall, switching the server name whil...

How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with?
How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with? "DR" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJRyKcbFIHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class > library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special > project type that I need to start with? > You can do it all "by hand" but there is a template "SQL Server project&...

TCP/IP error message
After moving and changing my account, I started getting an error message when sending a email saying that the TCP/IP conncection has been unexpectely terminated. However the message his being sent but it remains in my outbox. The service provider (SBC) is telling me it is an Outlook issue. Any ideas ? You might have to reset the tcp/ip "JP Peretz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1abc01c3fbff$9e6d47a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > After moving and changing my account, I started getting > an error message when sending a email saying that the > TCP/IP connc...

# DIV/0! error in Excel
I have a function that divides two numbers, sometimes those numbers are 0 so the result is # DIV/0!. My second function is based on the result of the first function. Since there isnt always data available for the first function I get the # DIV/0! error and my final calculation wont calculate. I need the final calculation to disregard any 0 cells or # DIV/0! errors and still calculate the data that is available. Hi You need to wrap your division with an IF() so it will evalluate the result before it puts anything in the cell. Try something like: =IF(A2>0,A3/A2,0) -- Andy. "He...

Timeout error in incident.update
I have an incident.update line in my post callout. No matter how simple the update strIncidentXml is, I always get timeout error from the server. Afterwards I changed my mind and decided to use SQL update statement to update the incidentbase table. Again I get timeout expired message (ErrorMessage: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding) What can be causing this? Why am I not being able to update incidents? Thanks in advance for your ideas. ...

Installing CRM3, multiple errors
I have installed CRM3 on a clean SBS2003 machine (under VirtualPC), but have got a series of errors and cannot now acess CRM at all. I followed the steps in the Implmentation Guide. I had to change the web site port to be 80 and the alias to be able to access it (as crm3demo). I installed CRM3 under Administrator login and was initially able to open CRM correctly, login as Administrator, go into the Administrator user and uncheck the restricted access check box. Everything appeared normal. Then I set up the sample data users in Active Directory and tried installing the sample data by ...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

VC++ 2005
I am attempting to compile a project in Visual Studio 2005 which compiles and links properly in VC++ 6.0. It seems to have problems with C++ i/o functions. Here is the error I get: g:\src\analyzer\digitdialpages.h(136) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_InFile' Line 136: ifstream m_InFile; The statment: include <fstream> is at the top of the source file. Some assistance would be helpful. We didn't have any problems with using ifstream or ofstream in VC++ 6.0. Thanks. On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:22:47 -0500, "Raj Kulkarni...

Newly created users can not log in to Exch2K
I'm running Win2K Server sp4 and Exch2K sp3. As of last Friday, any newly created user can log into the domain but can not access the exchange server. They keep getting the "user-ID, domain, password" prompt. I've tried deleting the user and re-adding to no avail. I've checked licensing and all is well in that area. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance. Hi, Did you checked the user's properties and can you see the users e-mail address ? I think that the user properties are not updated. Do a manual update to all, close ESM and open again and see. And check is the admi...

Strange error...
Hi All, I have following 2 files in my project. //MLCommand.h typedef struct { char Name[25]; // Command Name BYTE numParams; // Number of Parameters void *params[ML_MAX_PARAMS]; }ML_Command; //MLC.h class ML { public: ....... ....... static ML_Error Configure (LPCTSTR INIFILE, void (*statusTarget)(char*,int,int)); static ML_Error SetTraceLevel (BYTE traceLevel); static ML_Error SetPortAndWindowHandle (char* PortName, HWND hwnd); ...... ...... }; when I compile the project I am getting following errors: mlcommand.h(23) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifie...

How do I create custom border using peoples names?
There are many it could be done. I'd set up text boxes and go from there. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Val" <Val@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFF16BB3-4C90-4E05-B0AA-303874A445AA@microsoft.com... > In addition to JoAnn's reply, you could use WordArt as well. WordArt allows you the opportunity to rotate, flip, arrange etc. and resize as well as save as an image. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. &...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 Error Report
Hi, Just to get helps on the following : I've the Microsoft Outlook 2000 (come with Ms Office 2000 Premium with full installation) installed on the Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1. Had configured the corporate Internet Email as well. The problem is when sometime trying to type a new or replied or forwarding of email which is going to be send out, then will prompt the error report message. After i click on do not send, then it will straight away closed the whole Outlook 2000 application & the mail without saved the message. So i've to re-open again and re-type...

Error - Did not CLose Before Exiting
I'm receiving an error.. "...did not close the file before exiting" Money needs to verify the information in your file When I click Yes I then recevie the error.... "The email address or Password is in correct" ....if you are opening an existing file, sign in without access to online services. I know the password is correct as I have not changed it and it works with an older version of this file(from 1-month ago). I've tried to repair the current file, but was unsuccessful How can I sign in offline? Hello: My recommendation is to restore a ...

Issue writing IF OR Error Formula Types
Having trouble putting a formala together. I have the following formula which works: Senario : $d$d = either weight or unit or unknown (of an ingredient) e8= is a quantity number ( either in grams or units, o an ingredient. eg 100 or 1) Raw data is in nutrition!$b$6:$g$70 The following formula works so far: f8 ( which is the no. o calories)=if($d$d="weight",e8/100,e8)*vlookup(c8,nutrition!$b$6:$g$70,3,false) But I also want to add to it that If e8(quantity)=0 or blank or invalid then "qty?" should appear in th f8 cell And not sure what to do to avoid an error in f8...

Unauthorized error in programming mode
Hi, I am new to CRM programming and was trying to experiment with example code given on CRM SDK. However, when I opened it in the console application and debugged it, it gave me the error The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. I could open CRM in http mode but when I tried to programmatically access it, it just gave me the above error. Sunny ...

Error 2203 when trying to upgrade Office 2003 to 2007
Error 2203 keeps appearing. I have added Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager about a year ago. Could this cause the error message to show up and what can I do do resolve? "Bosh" <Bosh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF38140-358A-42CE-9448-396621A7F927@microsoft.com... > Error 2203 keeps appearing. I have added Outlook 2007 with Business > Contact > Manager about a year ago. Could this cause the error message to show up > and > what can I do do resolve? Try a Google Search on ERROR 2203, and scroll the list for your p...

create & edit table in tasks or Journal
Hi, I am trying to insert or create and edit table in MS Outlook task or Journal. And up to now the only place where I can create and edit table in MS Outlook is in email. But email is not useful for me because I am trying to track progress with Jello. And with Jello I can categorize each task into separate project but not emails. Any idea? ...

Create a Group Mailing List
I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot. I have also read all the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me. Help! Why can't you? Are you missing the buttons on the toolbar? Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, ...

Cannot change order state
Hello, Can anybody tell me why i cannot change order state? I create order, its state is Active Then i create invoice, and close it with Paid is full but state of my order does not change (i use test version of MS CRM) Marina Milanina ...