Problems getting EPSON TM-T88III Printer to work

We have 4 cashiers each with EPSON TM-T88III Printers.  Two of the cashiers
work properly and 2 don't.

When we run the health check on the ones that don't work we get an error
window with the text:
Error occured in calling the health check method
Claim(5000) = 16 (0x0000006A)
ResultCodeExtended=10002 (0x00002712)

The stations that are working are configured the same as the stations that
are not working.  We have checked with our partner but everything that they
tried has not worked.

We have even tried exporting the registry entries form one of the working
stations to one of those not working.  We don't know what else to try.

Can anyone point us in the right direction?
0
ClashO (3)
8/28/2005 1:21:03 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You've probably already tried this, but have you swapped out one of the
printers that's not working with a known good printer (leaving everything
else the same)?

R.

"ClashO" wrote:

> We have 4 cashiers each with EPSON TM-T88III Printers.  Two of the cashiers
> work properly and 2 don't.
>
> When we run the health check on the ones that don't work we get an error
> window with the text:
> Error occured in calling the health check method
> Claim(5000) = 16 (0x0000006A)
> ResultCodeExtended=10002 (0x00002712)
>
> The stations that are working are configured the same as the stations that
> are not working.  We have checked with our partner but everything that they
> tried has not worked.
>
> We have even tried exporting the registry entries form one of the working
> stations to one of those not working.  We don't know what else to try.
>
> Can anyone point us in the right direction?
-1
hitman (84)
8/28/2005 10:18:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but...as you guessed we tried that.  Still no joy.

"hitman" wrote:

> You've probably already tried this, but have you swapped out one of the
> printers that's not working with a known good printer (leaving everything
> else the same)?
>
> R.
>
> "ClashO" wrote:
>
> > We have 4 cashiers each with EPSON TM-T88III Printers.  Two of the cashiers
> > work properly and 2 don't.
> >
> > When we run the health check on the ones that don't work we get an error
> > window with the text:
> > Error occured in calling the health check method
> > Claim(5000) = 16 (0x0000006A)
> > ResultCodeExtended=10002 (0x00002712)
> >
> > The stations that are working are configured the same as the stations that
> > are not working.  We have checked with our partner but everything that they
> > tried has not worked.
> >
> > We have even tried exporting the registry entries form one of the working
> > stations to one of those not working.  We don't know what else to try.
> >
> > Can anyone point us in the right direction?
0
ClashO (3)
8/29/2005 12:42:51 AM
What interface are the printers using? Parallel, Serial, USB?

Are you using the OPOS Drivers?

Make sure there are no Windows Printers set up to use the same port that the
Receipt Printer is connected to (even though they are obviously not
connected to the computer, they may be assigned to the port).  Also, if you
are using OPOS, the printers should not be configured as Windows printers at
all.

--
Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting

"ClashO" <ClashO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the suggestion but...as you guessed we tried that.  Still no
> joy.
>
> "hitman" wrote:
>
>> You've probably already tried this, but have you swapped out one of the
>> printers that's not working with a known good printer (leaving everything
>> else the same)?
>>
>> R.
>>
>> "ClashO" wrote:
>>
>> > We have 4 cashiers each with EPSON TM-T88III Printers.  Two of the
>> > cashiers
>> > work properly and 2 don't.
>> >
>> > When we run the health check on the ones that don't work we get an
>> > error
>> > window with the text:
>> > Error occured in calling the health check method
>> > Claim(5000) = 16 (0x0000006A)
>> > ResultCodeExtended=10002 (0x00002712)
>> >
>> > The stations that are working are configured the same as the stations
>> > that
>> > are not working.  We have checked with our partner but everything that
>> > they
>> > tried has not worked.
>> >
>> > We have even tried exporting the registry entries form one of the
>> > working
>> > stations to one of those not working.  We don't know what else to try.
>> >
>> > Can anyone point us in the right direction?

0
glenn1806 (721)
8/29/2005 3:47:02 PM
They are using the parallel interface.

We are using the OPOS drivers.

Will double check to make sure the Windows Drivers are not installed.  I
know that we tried getting it to print using the Windows drivers.

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> What interface are the printers using? Parallel, Serial, USB?
>
> Are you using the OPOS Drivers?
>
> Make sure there are no Windows Printers set up to use the same port that the
> Receipt Printer is connected to (even though they are obviously not
> connected to the computer, they may be assigned to the port).  Also, if you
> are using OPOS, the printers should not be configured as Windows printers at
> all.
>

> --
> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>

> "ClashO" <ClashO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for the suggestion but...as you guessed we tried that.  Still no
> > joy.
> >
> > "hitman" wrote:
> >
> >> You've probably already tried this, but have you swapped out one of the
> >> printers that's not working with a known good printer (leaving everything
> >> else the same)?
> >>
> >> R.

0
ClashO (3)
8/30/2005 5:29:10 PM
You will also need to ensure that you are using a bi-directional parallel
cable, the checkhealth method waits for a repsonse and ID from the printer -
the error you reported indicates that either the printer was not contacted or
an incorrect printer ID was received.

Also check/remove any reference to the parallel port that other drivers make
- lots of inkjets/lasers etc use printer monnitoring software for ink/toner
levels. Make sure that this is not installed as it will be using the port,
making it impossible for the OPOS driver to communicate with the printer.

If all else fails, go to a command prompt and copy a text file to the port.
Create a text file and save it to the root directory of your P.C. Save it as
test.txt.

Type copy test.txt lpt1: and press enter. The file should print at the
receipt printer. If it doesn't recheck that nothing is using the port, if not
then check the cable. EPSON printers are VERY reliable so it woul be unusual
for it to be hardware related.

Good Luck,

Craig.

"ClashO" wrote:

> They are using the parallel interface.
>
> We are using the OPOS drivers.
>
> Will double check to make sure the Windows Drivers are not installed.  I
> know that we tried getting it to print using the Windows drivers.
>

> "Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:
>
> > What interface are the printers using? Parallel, Serial, USB?
> >
> > Are you using the OPOS Drivers?
> >
> > Make sure there are no Windows Printers set up to use the same port that the
> > Receipt Printer is connected to (even though they are obviously not
> > connected to the computer, they may be assigned to the port).  Also, if you
> > are using OPOS, the printers should not be configured as Windows printers at
> > all.
> >

> > --
> > Glenn Adams
> > Tiber Creek Consulting
> > http://www.tibercreek.com
> > glenn@tibercreek.com
> > Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the
> > newsgroup so that all can share the information
> >

> > "ClashO" <ClashO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks for the suggestion but...as you guessed we tried that.  Still no
> > > joy.

Go to Add/Remove programs and remove anything that says Epson except the OPOS
driver. Make sure to check off all options during the uninstall.

Go to Printers and Faxes, select File, Server Properties, Ports and remove
anything that says Epson (especially at the bottom of the list). There should
be nothing connected to LPT1: and if there is, delete that too.

Restart the PC and check the BIOS setting for LPT1. Try ECP or EP if it says
Auto.

Start XP as normal and run Check Health on the OPOS driver.

"ClashO" wrote:

> We have 4 cashiers each with EPSON TM-T88III Printers.  Two of the cashiers
> work properly and 2 don't.
>
> When we run the health check on the ones that don't work we get an error
> window with the text:
> Error occured in calling the health check method
> Claim(5000) = 16 (0x0000006A)
> ResultCodeExtended=10002 (0x00002712)
>
> The stations that are working are configured the same as the stations that
> are not working.  We have checked with our partner but everything that they
> tried has not worked.
>
> We have even tried exporting the registry entries form one of the working
> stations to one of those not working.  We don't know what else to try.
>
> Can anyone point us in the right direction?
0
mark564 (750)
9/3/2005 11:34:05 PM
Hi Glenn , hope you dont mind a question through regular email...
I am having so problmes getting a tmt88ii serial printer to work. If I chose
"epson" instead of "common control objects" will that screw things up?? Also,
which version of epson ADK OPOS is best to use with RMS 1.2 SP3.

thanks alot

Arve

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> What interface are the printers using? Parallel, Serial, USB?
>
> Are you using the OPOS Drivers?
>
> Make sure there are no Windows Printers set up to use the same port that the
> Receipt Printer is connected to (even though they are obviously not
> connected to the computer, they may be assigned to the port).  Also, if you
> are using OPOS, the printers should not be configured as Windows printers at
> all.
>

> --
> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>

> "ClashO" <ClashO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for the suggestion but...as you guessed we tried that.  Still no
> > joy.
> >
> > "hitman" wrote:
> >
> >> You've probably already tried this, but have you swapped out one of the
> >> printers that's not working with a known good printer (leaving everything
> >> else the same)?
> >>
> >> R.

0
Arve (7)
11/9/2005 5:10:07 AM
Yes, installing the Epson Control object will screw things up - you must
select the Common Control object.

I've been installing the 2.4 version of the Epson OPOS driver with no
service packs for several months now with no problems, but we install the
USB version - I've never tried Serial, but would expect it to work
identically.  You may want to check the firmware version of your printer -
there are instructions for finding this and a compatibility chart on Epson's
site - http://pos.epson.com

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

"Arve" <Arve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Glenn , hope you dont mind a question through regular email...
> I am having so problmes getting a tmt88ii serial printer to work. If I
> chose
> "epson" instead of "common control objects" will that screw things up??
> Also,
> which version of epson ADK OPOS is best to use with RMS 1.2 SP3.
>
> thanks alot
>
> Arve
>
> "Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:
>
>> What interface are the printers using? Parallel, Serial, USB?
>>
>> Are you using the OPOS Drivers?
>>
>> Make sure there are no Windows Printers set up to use the same port that
>> the
>> Receipt Printer is connected to (even though they are obviously not
>> connected to the computer, they may be assigned to the port).  Also, if
>> you
>> are using OPOS, the printers should not be configured as Windows printers
>> at
>> all.
>>

>> --
>> Glenn Adams
>> Tiber Creek Consulting
>> http://www.tibercreek.com
>> glenn@tibercreek.com
>> Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the
>> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>>

>> "ClashO" <ClashO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Thanks for the suggestion but...as you guessed we tried that.  Still no
>> > joy.

0
glenn9672 (1267)
11/9/2005 2:48:13 PM
You may also want to do a Self Diagnostic Test of the printer, take a look
at the Port settings and make sure they match the LDN you created for the
printer.

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" <glenn@nospam.tibercreek.com> wrote in
message news:%23Tw9dyT5FHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Yes, installing the Epson Control object will screw things up - you must
> select the Common Control object.
>
> I've been installing the 2.4 version of the Epson OPOS driver with no
> service packs for several months now with no problems, but we install the
> USB version - I've never tried Serial, but would expect it to work
> identically.  You may want to check the firmware version of your printer -
> there are instructions for finding this and a compatibility chart on
> Epson's site - http://pos.epson.com

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>
> "Arve" <Arve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Glenn , hope you dont mind a question through regular email...
>> I am having so problmes getting a tmt88ii serial printer to work. If I
>> chose
>> "epson" instead of "common control objects" will that screw things up??
>> Also,
>> which version of epson ADK OPOS is best to use with RMS 1.2 SP3.
>>
>> thanks alot
>>
>> Arve
>>
>> "Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:
>>
>>> What interface are the printers using? Parallel, Serial, USB?
>>>
>>> Are you using the OPOS Drivers?
>>>
>>> Make sure there are no Windows Printers set up to use the same port that
>>> the
>>> Receipt Printer is connected to (even though they are obviously not
>>> connected to the computer, they may be assigned to the port).  Also, if
>>> you
>>> are using OPOS, the printers should not be configured as Windows
>>> printers at
>>> all.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Glenn Adams
>>> Tiber Creek Consulting
>>> http://www.tibercreek.com
>>> glenn@tibercreek.com
>>> Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the
>>> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>>>

>>> "ClashO" <ClashO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

I keep getting and error on start of Office x.v
I just purchased Office X.v and installed it onto my Mac. I also removed Office Test Drive before installing the full Office X.v, but i didn't empty my trash. So after I installed the full version i keep getting the error "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load Microsoft Framework X library" on all office programs. I read on mactopia that this could be caused by "lock" identities in the microsoft identity file, but all of mine are unlocked. When i tried to empty my trash, it would not empty a few microsoft file because it says they are in use. Framework ...

Off 2003 upon Window7 Excel works but not on "all programs" menu
Loaded Windows 7. Reinstalled Office 2003. Excel not listed under "Microsoft Office" in "All Programs". Outlook, Word, ect are listed. But if I use Explore to open an Excel document, Excel runs fine. How do I get Excel back on the menu? Either repair the office shortcuts or create the excel shortcut "Carlb101" <Carlb101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EE00EF6-8253-4995-8AC8-090BA2AA27F7@microsoft.com... > Loaded Windows 7. Reinstalled Office 2003. Excel not listed under > "Microsoft Office" in "All...

How do I get an item's rank?
Hi, Let's say I have 10 merchants selling the same product at different prices. How do I get a vendor's ranking? I'd be passing the stored procedure ProductID and VendorID. And the data comes from a table with three columns ProductID, VendorID, Price where the Price field is smallmoney. -- Thanks, Sam Something like With RankedVendors As (Select ProductID, VendorID, Price, Row_Number() Over (Order By Price) As Rank From <YourTable> Where ProductID = <product you are looking for>) Select ProductID, VendorID, Price, Rank From RankedVendors ...

Button/Macro Not Working, Help!
I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-define views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the firs time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, th button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully us Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missin something -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Post your code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:55 -0500, baston <<baston.16k4at@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre...

mailboxes are getting larger on Exchange Server
Dear all, I ve a problem in my exchange server 2003. * The mailboxes are getting larger and although i m delvering the mails to PST files *Many mailboxes shows that they r above the limit "mailbox disabled" .... i m using a quata for the mailboxes. and by browsing the mailbox i dont c any thing in the mail box from the user's side ... the only solution is to expand the its quota then it returns to normale stauts very strange!! Note: I m taking backup every day "the normal backup size was 17 GB after that its 65 GB" *It only took one day to get to the 65...

if isblank problem
I have written following formula on technical sheet of my workbook =if(isblank(q31:q36),0,sum(q31:q36)/4) which gives me correct answer true version ie 0 but when try to enter on summary sheet as =if(isblank(technical!q31:q36),0,sum(technical!q31:q36)/4) i get false version any ideas why? Thanks Tina Hi try =if(countblank(technical!q31:q36)=6,0,sum(technical!q31:q36)/4) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany tina wrote: > I have written following formula on technical sheet of my workbook > =if(isblank(q31:q36),0,sum(q31:q36)/4) > which gives me correct answer true version ...

Some good work
Hi Everybody I just able to create lookup field. And with this I can enble to show the lookup field of the same entity in the same form. So I think I got a way to get around the one-to-one and many-to-many relationship. Is not it good? Anyone need any help, let me know. Thanks and Regards -- Jaber ...

Internet Mail Service Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49F0B.EE172F50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Team, For quite sometime my Internet Mail Service for Exchange 5.5 get stopped = of its own. My present environment setup is:-=20 1. I have 5 Exchange administrative console located at 3 three = different building.=20 2. My OS is Windows 2000 Server with SP4 3. Exchange 5.5 with SP4=20 4.Running NAV for Exchange built 2.18=20 After going through application logs, I found following E...

New Project, Different Problem: AutoFilter?
I'm creating a database of outside trainers. Each trainer can handle multiple categories of training. It is essential that the training manager be able to create lists for specific categories as the need arises, as well as being able to do more standard sorts such as Name. Rather than making multiple entries for each Trainer (one for each category, which may reach 10+), I'd like to allow multiple entries in the Category column utilizing a key for each category. It seems that AutoFilter would be the ideal method for creating this db. Well, actually Advanced AutoFilter, since...

Access ODBC problem: Excel cannot get float columns
I need some help I'm trying to get Access external data from an Excel workbook, using the MS Query feature. Everything is ok except when I try to fetch some tables that ODBC refuses to get data from. The error message tells that the MS Access ODBC driver doesn't allow some columns to be transmited because of its number of characters. The most strange thing is that I can see the data from MS Query correctly, but I caannot get it back from Excel. After some tries, I thing it occurs only with real typed columns. Can anybody help me? I use Windows XP Home + Office 2000 spanish versio...

Thread Problems
Found this from MSDN->codeguru, can't seem to figure out the problem.... class ThreadClass { protected: HANDLE m_hThread; //Thread handle bool m_bActive; //activity indicator DWORD m_lpId; //Thread ID public: ThreadClass(){} virtual ~ThreadClass(){Kill();} //Thread Management bool CreateNewThread() { m_hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)_ThreadFunc, (LPVOID) this, 0, (LPDWORD) &m_lpId); if (m_hThread == NULL) return false; m_bActive = true; return true; }; //Wait for thread to end bool Wait() {return (WAIT_OBJECT_0 == WaitForSingleObject(m_hT...

View Only Admin
I am having problems with the view only admin delegation. I put the appropriate group into the local admin on each exchange box but after a couple of days exchange removes this group. What is causing this and how do fix it so it leaves this security group in there. Thanks for your help -- Justin This can happen due to conflicting policies or rules. Try to enable Auditing for the security log and enable loging for Exchange in system manger and check results. "Justin" wrote: > I am having problems with the view only admin delegation. I put the > appropriate group ...

can't get scrollbar to come up -- CScrollView
I am new to MFC and I am trying to get a simple app working with a scrollable view. I have put in the call to SetScrollSizes in the OnInitialUpdate method. I'm still not quite sure what sizeTotal is supposed to do. I just gave it a value of 5 for the y for now, which I think I want to set to the number of lines of text I have to display. And then I set y to 50. int numLines = 5; CSize sizeTotal; sizeTotal.cy = numLines; sizeTotal.cx = 50; SetScrollSizes( MM_TEXT, sizeTotal); In the OnDraw method, I put in code to draw my text on the view using the device context. The text get...

How do I get special symbols for correct sign?

how to get a fixed window with caption?
hi! which is the best way to get a window (dialog box) with captionbar but no posibility for the user to move the window? thanks philipp Try overriding the WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING message to prevent the move before it happens. >-----Original Message----- >hi! > >which is the best way to get a window (dialog box) with captionbar but no >posibility for the user to move the window? > >thanks philipp > > >. > ...

Newbie: can't get a calculated value on the form?
I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I put a text box on the form from the query result field, but I get a "#Name" error instead of the result. When I run the query, I get the correct result. Help, please? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d1e7d27c-11d9-4696-8d19-4c5fdd9dbb89@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have > a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I p...

problems with windows live mail
when windows live mail starts to download from my gmail pop account I always a box pop up saying "Internet Security Warning" dialog box "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." "Do you want to continue using this server?" I click yes and it works, connects and downloads messages. Until the email client is close and restarted that is. Then once again on the first access the security certificate message is displayed. How do I get this to w...

Outlook attachment problems
Dear Our oversea office sender using Outlook Sending message (HTML) insert a picture sending message to my office, when I have received the attachment auto duplicate one set in the message. I have asked the sender try remove the picture and FORWARD to my e-mail, but the attachment sill in the message and auto duplicate one set attachment. Out overseas office using MS SBS , user setup WG mode for outlook download message. I am not sure which part problems or virus effect. Please advice how to solve out the problems ASAP. JACKIE ...

Problem Printing w/Calendar Assistant
Every time I attempt to print a calendar using the Assistant it prints one page and then stops. I have tried to print multiple pages of a weekly calendar and each time it prints one week and then stops. I love the layout and colors of the calendar but I can not get more than one weekly calendar to print no matter how many weeks I select to be printed. Calendar Printing Assistant is known to be quirky. It works best with Outlook 2007. I cant say i know a fix for your issue. However, if you cant work around for this issue or you need a better printing solution, consider using...

Internal Mail Problem
Hi all, I want to restrict some users to send & receive mail from internal user only, so I try to remove their smtp address and leave the x.400 address in the properties. This works well in Exchange 5.5 environment. But, how can I do this in Exchange 2003 environment, I cannot removed the smtp address in Exchange 2003, Please help, thanks. On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:46:12 +0800, <a> wrote: >Hi all, I want to restrict some users to send & receive mail from internal >user only, so I try to remove their smtp address and leave the x.400 address >in the properties. ...

Interesting problem in Money 2005 and MSN link
Money 2005 Premium. I swore I'd never link to MSN on the web but yesterday somehow got there by trying to set up an MBNA card. I finally figured it wasn't worth it so I removed everything - passport and all data. Here is the interesting thing. Previously, my mny file was 46MB after a shrink. After removing everything, it shrank to 41MB. I didn't really care since I had a backup but I decided to explore further. In putting everything through MSN and then disabling it all, it reversed the sign on 2 transactions (one in 1998, the other in 2003) but nothing else was touched. All 22,...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

Rule not working
Background: I have a user with two email addresses. His primary address is "joe@domain.com" and he has a second address called "info@domain.com". We are running SBS2003 with Exchange and the user is using Office 11. Goal: He wants all mail that is sent to the info@domain.com address to be forwarded to another user in the same domain. Problem: Sounds easy enough, right? When the Exchange server receives a piece of mail to info@domain.com, it renames the recipient to joe@domain.com thus causing our rule not run. Obviously we can't forward all mail to the o...

Multiple IF statement not working
I have numbers in cells b2, d2,e2, and f2. I am trying to write statment that will increment number in cell b2 by one for each cell (d2, e2, f2) that is greater than or equal to one. The following formula will not work if more than one cell (d2, e2, f2) has a zero in it: =IF(AND(D2>=1,E2>=1,F2>=1),B2+3,IF(OR(D2=0,E2=0,F2=0),B2+2,IF(AND (D2=0,E2=0),B2+1,IF(AND(D2=0,F2=0),B2+1,IF(AND(E2=0,F2=0),B2+1,))))) Does anyone know why? Try this =B2+COUNTIF(D2:F2,">=1") -- Wag more, bark less "Anthony" wrote: > I have numbers in cells b2, d...

Email to Quote not working...
Here are the steps we have taken to make email - to - queue work, yet is has not: 1) created a new user in AD which will be the public email for our users, namely: AALSupport@CRM.local 2) Ensured an email box was created for this new acct. 3) Created a 3rd Acct which will be the forwarded to acct: CRMMBX@CRM.local 4) Configured properties to include the mailbox rights for SELF were a) Read b) Full Mailbox Access c) Associated Ext. Acct. 5) Added the two new users to the CRM. 6) Ran the Rule Deployment Wizard and typed in "CRMMBX@CRM.local" in the box. ...