Problem in attaching a USB Powered keyboard of IBM surepos 500

We have a problem in installing in IBM Sure POS 500 In the Duty Free
environment in Qatar. They have purchased IBm POS machines. We have a problem
in using the Keypad attached to the IBM POS machine. We are not able to
activate the keypad. Cash drawer, Printer, Customer display are working fine
and MSR. Please let us know if there are any documentation and can MRMS work
with this Dynamic key attached along with the Touch screen,

The display is a 12" IBM 4820-2GB and the Keypad that attached to this
display is called a "keypad with MSR", its model number is 4820-6322
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow