Printer Error

Dears,

I have encountered this problem while configuring an NCR 7167 Printer OPOS
Driver, an error occurs stating that the printer maybe locked by another
application.
I'm using the NCR Retail Systems Manager, i have used this software to
configure the line display and cash drawer OPOS drivers but the problem is
with the printer only.

Regards,
--
Bisher Abu-Taleb
RMS Functional Consultant

Bisher,

SO Manager | File | Configuration | Options tab | POS options | check Share
the OPOS printer...

--
=

"Bisher" <Bisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dears,
>
> I have encountered this problem while configuring an NCR 7167 Printer OPOS
> Driver, an error occurs stating that the printer maybe locked by another
> application.
> I'm using the NCR Retail Systems Manager, i have used this software to
> configure the line display and cash drawer OPOS drivers but the problem is
> with the printer only.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Bisher Abu-Taleb
> RMS Functional Consultant
> Estarta Solutions

0
spam3944 (2163)

Syntax error in INSERT INTO
Could someone please point out my error here? I'd greatly appreciate it! ssql = "INSERT INTO Tbl_UniqueCourts (Court1, Court2, Court3, League, Date, Rotation) VALUES ('" & sCourt1 & "','" & sCourt2 & "','" & sCourt3 & "'," & Forms!frmRotation!League & ",#" & dtDate & "#," & intR & ")" Is Leage a number? If not put a quote around that as well. Also, you may need to add a space after each comma in the VALUES portion. Or, it could be th...

Who could tell me why the error address isn't the same?
Hello all: Look: char str[]="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"; void main() { char name[8]; strcpy(name,str); } I use vc6.0,and when I set active project configuration to Win32 Debug,and then the error address is 0x504f4e4d,and I set active project configuration to Win32 Release and the error address is 0x4c4b4a49,I want to know why error addresses are different in the same codes?Thanks very much. "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:e%23ttv8$THHA.5060@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello all: > Look: > char str[]="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST...

GP SP3 ERROR
Dear all , i install the sp3 of GP getting following error GP A GET/CHANGE OPERATION ON TABLE 'ASI _MSTR_EXPLORER_FAVUORITES' ,FAILED ACCESS SQL DATA Has anyone found a resolution to this issue? I am experiencing the same exact thing after installing SP3 in my test environment. I am going to test a theory related to the eXtender module from eOne that I think might be causing the issue, but it is going to involve running the upgrade again on a non-upgraded version of the company/dynamics databases. Thanks. "qurat" wrote: > Dear all , > i install the sp3 of G...

System date error on Money 2004 trial.
I downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 Deluxe from MS's website and installed it. It soon became apparent that it was a US specific version so I uninstalled it and located the trial version of the UK specific one. Unfortunately, Money isn't happy, and every time I start the application, it reports that the system date is set earlier than the date on which I first used Money (it isn't). Any suggestions on how to get around this? I really would love to try it out. Cheers, 4Space I can't guarantee this is the answer but try setting the date via Control Panel > Regio...

can't send email POP3 error message
The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D getting this error message when trying to sned an email please help Who is your mail server? Those settings aren't even close. SMTP is not a host or a server. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-...

error after re-creating a mailbox
task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x80070005): 'You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation' ...

Help! Balancing Accounts Error
Ok, so I've used Monday for years, going back to 1999. In every case, no issues balancing MS Money vs my paper statements. (I automatically download the transactions, then manually balance once a month to confirm.) Now, out of nowhere, my starting balance is off by $14.22. I know it was correct last month. So, I clear last month figuring that will get rid of the issue, but that $14.22 is still off. I went back about 6 months, nothing doing. I checked the balance manually and it all adds up! So, I can't put in an adjustment because I know it's correct. I did look to ...

Add to junk senders list error
When I select 'add to junk senders list' in Outlook 2002. I get an Microsoft Window with the ! and the message "You are currently working offline. To use this command you must restart Outlook and choose to connect to the Exchange server." Even though I'am online and don't connect to an Exchange server. I'am connected to the internet via a shared cable modem on a router. I have a second PC on my LAN and it doesn't have this problem. My OS is XP Pro on both PCs. ...

"unexpected file lock by . " error
I have an excel spreadsheet that is shared and accessed by 5 computers. Only one person at a time can make changes. However, periodically I am getting an "Unexpected file lock by . ........" It states that I can click yes to unlock and be able to save changes or click NO but be able to SAVE AS a different file name. This does not happen all the time and I really can't duplicate it at will. It has appeared on at least two different computers (not the computer that the file resides on). But it has come up several times in the last week. Any suggestions as to why thi...

can't publish
I just tried to publish my site after updating it -- new page, text, photos, links -- did update hyperlinks. I get the following message. Is it on my site or my host's side? Server error: The page Thumbs.db has been modified by (unknown) on 14 Feb 2010 19:10:44 -0500. Thank you. It's you: When you open a folder in Thumbnails view, Windows creates a Thumbs.db file. For example, if you use Windows Explorer to open a folder in Thumbnails view, Windows creates a Thumbs.db file in that folder. Delete the Thumbs.db files that are contained in folders on the Web site ...

Outlook 2000 SR-1 POP3 Server Error Number: 0x800ccc0d
I have the following setup. 1. Laptop with Windows XP Professional SP1 2. Outlook 2000 SR-1 3. Mail Server: Merak Mail Server 4. Three email-ids@xx.com with one domain(SMTP: mail.xx.com; POP3: mail.xx.com) 5. One email-id@yy.com with second domain (SMTP: mail.yy.com; POP3: mail.xx.com) ; 6. Merak is configured for both the domains(for multiple domains) Till two days ago everything was fine. From 9/8/2004 my Outlook 2000 started giving problems in receving emails for one of four email-ids with the following error: Unable to connect to the server. (Account: 'MY SERVER INFORMATI...

Error Message should link to Assistant Site
When I get a error message in excel to would be helpful if I had a link to the assistant site on the error as well ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcacaf18-e10f-4c70-9623-c048c275f18c&...

Zebra LP 2824 Labels printer
The printer do print I have modified the avery lables to suit my work and it is working, however l have the problem that in the "print list" I see 12 Items but only 3 appearing in the "Print Preview" and only these 3 that are printed. Any Suggestions If the print preview is showing the same thing that actually prints, it sounds like you may have a problem in your selections. Are you printing based on Quantity on Hand? If you are using a set number of labels, are you setting that number before or after adding the items to the selection(should be after). Glenn Ad...

Outlook 2007 ole registration error in Terminal Services 01-11-10
Hi, I've a Citrix Environment which I look after. My predecessor did the install of Outlook 2007 into the environment so I'm without history on the setup. Still, all is not lost and I've been testing extensively but still to no avail. I'm getting the "An OLE registration error has occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program." when I try to use the search bar in Outlook. I've tried the regsvr32 ole32.dll fix and the deleting all Application Data files for Outlook in the roaming and local profiles and still...

Excel VBA
Hi VBAers, In the code below, I am getting an error on the following line: ElseIf ireply = vbNo And ActiveWorkbook = filename Then Sub FN_CreateDOHVSRBatch() Dim filename As String Dim ireply As Integer Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set wb1 = ActiveWorkbook filename = Worksheets("Amtreference").Range("A2").Text Batchprompt: ireply = MsgBox(Prompt:="Do you wish to create a new batch?", _ Buttons:=vbYesNo, Title:="Create New Service Request Batch") If ireply = vbYes Then ...

Error installing Lookout 1.2
Downloaded Lookout 1.2 from MS website, and installed it. Opened Outlook 2K3 SP1, and get the following error: "You may have recieved an error message about "Exchange Extensions". Lookout can try top repair this file for you by repairing your HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange\Client\Extensions\Exchang e Extensions setting. Details will be logged in case you want to undo the repair. Would you like to repair it now? y/n" The install for Lookout went fine, with no errors, and Outlook was not loaded at the time. Can't find this error referenced anywhere. Should I ha...

Genertic Host Process & svchost.exe application error.
Hi. I just frankly need help, period. I am writing this before class and hope for an answer soon. To begin with, I am not tech savy. My laptop originally was erased clean and started everything from stratch by my boyfriend, who is tech savy. It went fine from then. I got a Windows Pro SP3 from that. I'm a little fuzzy with the time line, but I assume it went like this: two weeks later, I installed HP for the printer, my roommate's printer. And I think the problems started after but I am not sure. But I have uninstalled HP just in case and am wary of it now. But that didn&...

IE error when viewing reports
Hello. I recently fixed out Reporting Services configuration so that the Reports are now available within CRM, but now when I try to run one, I get one of 2 the Internet Explorer errors of: 1 - Line: 412 Char: 2 Error: 'ClientControllerReportViewerControl' is null or not an object 2 - Line: 262 Char:1 Error: 'HoverImageReportViewerControl_ctl01_ctl01_ctl01_ctl01' is null or not an object Any ideas on how to fix this so I can actually run reports? Any help is appreciated. Both of the controls mentioned are part of the SQL Reporting Services Report Viewer control. F...

Outlook error
I'm using MS Access 2002 SendObject to send an email to the user that a request has been logged in the database. We use Lotus Notes at the company. It has always opened Lotus Notes and created a new message before but for some reason now it is throwing errors because it is trying to use MS Outlook as the default mail client. The error is: "You cannot create a new MS Outlook profile at this time. To create a new profile, open the Control Panel, double-click the mail icon, and then click Show Profiles. This is very frustrating as it used to just open Lotus Notes and everything was f...

DPM2007 and Win 2008 Issues (Error 270)
Hi Everybody I have an issue that is doing my head in. Backup Server is DPM002 Issue: DPM2007 is giving me communication errors between Win2008 servers. I have no errors on any 2003 servers only on a handful of 2008 ones. Error code is 270, i tried all the fixes on the MS site to no avail The server is in all the below groups DPMRADmTrustedMachines DPMRADCOMTrustedMachines Distributed COM Users I have also done this fix: to no avail In a situation where the protected server is a domain controller, a failed installation of the protection agent could result in th...

MS Outlook worked for 3 yrs 11 mos... then 550 5.7.1 ERROR. Fix??
MS Outlook 2003 Pro worked for 3 yrs 11 mos... then yesterday, 01/08/2010: 550 5.7.1 <e-mail address>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required. As a result, I cannot send e-mail to anyone. My newer computer's OS is Windows XP Pro. Also, the SAME error occurred on my older computer (also MS Outlook 2003 Pro) when I booted it up to send e-mail, also under Outlook 2003 Pro. My older computer's OS is Windows 2000 Pro. The two computers are NOT connected. I haven't changed anything on either computer. The last successful 2003 Outlook update was mo...

always appears an error on screen when send email
when sending message from mic outlook 2000, there always an error appear on the screen ?? mabel wrote: > when sending message from mic outlook 2000, there always an error > appear on the screen ?? See reply to your other post. ...

Entourage Error 19785
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am receiving Error: 19785. Could Not Syncronize Record <br> EmailAddress or ItemId must be included in the request. This occurred when I sent an appointment to a distribution list in Outlook 2007. Any suggestions or recommendations to resolve this issue? ...

Error when inserting rows
I have a user that keeps getting the same error when she tries to insert a row. The error occurs no matter which way she inserts the rows (menu, right-click, etc.) Here is the error: To prevent possible loss of data, Microsoft Excel cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet. Try to delete or clear the cells to the right and below your data. Then select cell A1, and save your workbook to reset the last cell used. Or, you can move the data to a new location and try again. Funny thing is, she is not attempting to shift nonblank cells anywhere. All she wants to do is insert a b...

Automated autofilter error
' Sub Macro3() ' ' Macro3 Macro ' Macro written 07/12/2009 by AXUKLSLAV ' Dim Retail Dim Retailtest Set Retail = Workbooks.Open("N:\mis\EXCEL\EoM\DW-Reports \Retailfigure.csv") Set Retailtest = Workbooks.Open("N:\mis\EXCEL\EoM\DW-Reports \RetailfigureTEST.xls") Retail.Activate Range("A1:C100").Copy Retailtest.Activate Range("A1").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=False Range("H1:I1").Copy Range("J1:K1").Selec...