Previously Closed Bills in Quickbooks Reappear during RMS Batch Po

I am seeing previously posted and closed bills in Quickbooks Premier 2008
reappear during later posts of new batches from RMS.

Anybody seen this one?

Thanks,
Richard
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

PO Missing
I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO. i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but now that could not be found there but showing in HQ. I am facing this problem in more then one stores. Please some one have any idea to look into this matters. regars, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_038F_01C6A431.596B12E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Naveed, Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO window. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must ...

RMS Serialized Kit
Is there any way to handle serialized items such as computer parts that are assembled into a computer and the store wants to track the cpu and motherboard serial numbers? Perhaps an add on? I have looked but have not been able to find a way to add these serial numbers. Thanks, Will hi Will, There are couple of way you can do so one way is use the custom fields avaialble as sub description 1..3. Then you have other option to use alias for this. you can create as many alias as you want. I think this will fulfil your requiremnts. as the inside part serial you don't wanted to track a...

Excel 2003 Not Closing
Iam evaluating Office Professional 2003. All seems fine, apart from Excel, which will not close! It will open files, and I can close the files, re-open them, save them etc., but I Cannot exit the program itself, which is somewhat annoying! ...

Year-end Close
I have just joined a company, and need to run a year-end process so that the balances get carried forward into the new financial year. Does anyone know which buttons to push? Thank you. Adrian, Take a look at the following KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888003. It will go through the GL year end closing process step by step and give you a lot of additional information. To access this and other GP knowledgebase articles you will need access to CustomerSource - if you don't already have it, someone in your company or your GP Part...

Year End Close #2
It would be realatively easy to print Financial Statements for a new year before closing the prior year. Every GL account has the account type, Bal. Sheet Account or Profit & Loss Account. In the first period of the new year, any trx for a Bal Sheet account, prior to the year end date, would be "rolled forward" into a BBF and inlcuded in the trial balance, TB Worksheet, or Financial Statement. Any P&L type account dated prior to the year end date, would be included in the BBF in the Retained Earnings Account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

Bill Frequency
Does or why doesn't Microsoft Money allow for an every other week skip last frequence when creating new bills? I've never seen it and it's the one frequency that I really need as that is how my Mortgage account is setup. I make payments every other week and skip the 5th week in the two months that have them. Thanks! John The Money recurrence model is **very** simple. Outlook's is much better. Even it won't handle the model you are suggesting. Why is Money's so simple? Apparently because they think Most Users Prefer(tm) it this way. It comes up here often enoug...

Previous Record
How do I access a field from the previous record in a form To programmatically read the value from the previous record, regardless of how the form is sorted or filtered, use the RecordsetClone of the form. This kind of thing: Function GetPreviousValue(frm As Form, strField As String) As Variant On Error GoTo Err_Handler 'Purpose: Return the value from the previous row of the form. 'Keywords: PriorRow PreviousValue Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = frm.RecordsetClone rs.Bookmark = frm.Bookmark rs.MovePrevious GetPreviousValue = rs(strField) Set rs...

Help decide upon RMS
Hi, I was interested in RMS (possibly) but I’m surprised as to how tightly controlled any detailed information is held. In order to get into most parts of Microsoft’s website for this product, I need a special login that comes only after buying the support, and even then it’s limited according to what I’ve read in this newsgroup. Specifically, I’d like to know what sort of customizations can be made for RMS. I read that there’s a customization guide and possibly source code (that I’d find hard to believe) that’s available to some of you. If someone (preferably a real RMS partner) could ...

greyed out close button
I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greye out. Can anyone tell me how to active this button. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com I have a greyed out close button and a co-worker has a greyed out minimize button. If you find out what to do please let me know. Thanks >-----Original Message----- > >I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greyed >out. Can anyone tell me how to active this...

Purchase Receipt posting to closed period
We have a problem with the invoice matching activity in the system in regards to closed G/L periods. For example: - The receiving is done in period 2 (February) - Two weeks later the supplier invoice comes in with a different cost, it is now period 3 (March). Period 2 is now closed The system will flag these transactions and prevent the posting because the period is closed but will "place" them in the master posting with the date from the previous period. So it is smart enough to identify that the period is closed but dumb enough to generate the transactions wi...

auto batch with edc
Allow RMS to schedule a time to "auto settle" the EDC transactions that occured throughout the day! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=828b698b-6a47-...

Error Message upon closing OL2000
Everytime I close OL2000, I get this error message: Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks! OUTLOOK executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:017617fe. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=017617fe EFLGS=00010297 EBX=01760b48 SS=016f ESP=0056fc3c EBP=0056fc78 ECX=01760b48 DS=016f ESI=0056fc6c FS=298f EDX=00000000 ES=016f EDI=017617fc GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8e 30 00 00 00 00 d0 0b 76 01 b1 79 00 00 20 00 Stack dump: 017617fc 01760bec 01760b48 04001097 017617fc 00078300 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000060 00000003 00000000 00000000 ...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

Bill of Materials Component Changer
Does anyone know of a utility or 3rd party product that can be used to replace a component item across a range of Bills of Materials? Changing one BOM at a time can be very time-consuming. I don't know of a tool, but I certainly wrote a SQL Server script that can identify all the tables were the item number reside and you could probably use it to replace the item number across the board. If you are interested, visit my blog page at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com. The code can be adapted and is there for free under the article titled "Wrong PO Number!" Let me kn...

Closing orders
After we receive and order, we create the invoice with the create invoice button, however the order is still there as "new" or "pending". Is there any way to "close" the order as having been received? (CRM is expecting that you would be integrated to an accounting system) You could write a manual workflow rule to set the order status to Submitted and order status reason to (whatever); you may be able to get the workflow to trigger on something more useful like creating an invoice, but I haven't tried that Peter "Biyoojok" <biyoojok@gmail...

Can you import PO's
Does anyone imort Purchase Orders directly from NAV or any other system and if so how are you doing it? Thanks Gaz wrote: > Does anyone imort Purchase Orders directly from NAV or any other system and > if so how are you doing it? > Thanks You can import from NAV through SQL or C/ODBC driver (if you use navision databases).. or using tool how ls retail data director.. cod Gaz, We have a utility to import to a blank PO from CSV file. If you can extract from your other system. May be a solution. http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/csv.html "Gaz" <Gaz@discussions.micr...

Recommendation on Weigh Scale for RMS
Looking for a simple weigh scale that will integrate with RMS. Not very expensive as it will be only used for 5% of the items. The other option is to manually enter the weight but it will be nice to have an something directly tied to RMS system. Thx for your suggestions. The only recommendation I can give would be an Avery Berkel 6720, they run around $450. Rob "MOI" <MOI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DB7906C-4976-4533-95B6-9DC8590B29B5@microsoft.com... > Looking for a simple weigh scale that will integrate with RMS. Not very > expensive as i...

Is RMS right for me?
I just would like to know if RMS can handle 7 large supermarkets connected to each other via HQ. Can it handle large volume of transactions or its just really for "small reatail" stores? mymobile wrote: > I just would like to know if RMS can handle 7 large supermarkets connected to > each other via HQ. Can it handle large volume of transactions or its just > really for > "small reatail" stores? Hi mymobile, I work with RMS into five supermarkets (food markets) with fiscal printer (italian market). The problem of RMS are discounts.. the markets has mor...

Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
Hi! I have a very long document that I have split into several smaller documents to work on and consequently, I have set the page numbering for each subsequent according to the last page of the previous document: "Document #1: Page 1-500" "Document #2: Page 501-750" "Document #3: Page 751-900" However, when I do Indexing in Document #2, regardless of the page number I have set up, it reverts to Page 1 when updating the Index and resets the entire page numbering in that document. How can I 'force' the Indexing to recognize the subsequent pag...

Error list for RMS Integration.
Hi, Where can I find a document that include a list of all errors that can happens when a integration is running?? Thanks, -- Evelin. ...

Move back/forward to previous edit point
Is there a key-combination to move back to a statement I was previously on, even if I didn't set it up as a bookmark? I use bookmarks when I know I'm going to go back to that statement many times. But in most instances I'm just moving along doing things, when I'd like to go back to the statement I just came from (or one even before that). Is there a "go back" or "go forward" key combination for non-bookmarked edit points? ("Undo" doesn't do what I want.) Thanks Most will suggest the 'Navigate Back' or 'Navigate ...

Sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item
How i can setup a sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item in the given batch # range for each item Example: Batch :45 Item :464343 Qty 12 Item :678445 Qty 67 etc. here is a query that will give that result for the current day: select t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode, sum(e.quantity) qty from [transaction] t join transactionentry e on t.storeid=e.storeid and e.transactionnumber=t.transactionnumber join item on itemid=item.id where time>convert(char,getdate(),101) group by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode order by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemloo...

Money 2004 Bills and Deposits Question
After submitting a transaction via the Bills and Deposits screen, Money places focus on the next instance of the transaction (i.e., for a recurring transaction). Is there anyway to prevent this? I would prefer that focus be placed on the next transaction in the list. No, there doesn't appear to be a way to fix that. I suggest reporting it to MS via the MSWish site. Or reporting it as a bug at their support site. -- Semper Fi Kevin Campbell "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the...

closing a dialog resource derived from CPrintDialog ?
I created a modified CPrintDialog that I call CMyPrinterDialog. I then added a Apply button and hid most of the stuff except what I need to select a printer which is what I was after. It works fine and when I click on the OK button, it does what I want, but I have one problem. When I click on cancel or the close 'x', the dialog closes and then pops up again so that you have to click twice actually before it closes completely. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Z.K. ...

Money 2006 Deluxe
After upgrading to Money 2006 Deluxe I can no longer see the 2 Month Bill Calendar that used to display under the list of bills when "Show Calendar" box is ticked. Also gone is the projected account balance total line that used to show when a bill was selected. Any comments or suggestions? -- Eric Bennett Second one is definitely gone. I had this thought that the first one was dependent on the width of the Money window... but I could be wrong on that, I don't have Money 2006. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/de...