POS Receipt format change

I would like to have the "Sales Receipt"  read "Sales Invoice" or "Invoice".
Also I would like to have "Transaction #" replaced with "Invoice #".
Can anyone help me with this?  I have been able to edit the "Sales Receipt"
portion in an xml editor but have not been able to change the "Transaction
#" as there must be some other coding that needs to change.
Thank you in advance.
Robert

0
robert205 (5)
3/29/2007 9:57:56 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Robert,
you can find the SUB: PrintTransactionType and then locate the
Transaction.ReceiptReferenceNumberCaption reference field. this is field
where you can put the where condition or directly type the "Transaction No"
remeber this field can change base on the type of transaction so better use
the IF THEN ELSE conditional statement i.e. if the Trasnaction Type if Sales
then print "Invoice No" else whatever the
Transaction.ReceiptReferenceNumberCaption  is.

I hope this will help you.

"Robert" wrote:

> I would like to have the "Sales Receipt"  read "Sales Invoice" or "Invoice".
> Also I would like to have "Transaction #" replaced with "Invoice #".
> Can anyone help me with this?  I have been able to edit the "Sales Receipt"
> portion in an xml editor but have not been able to change the "Transaction
> #" as there must be some other coding that needs to change.
> Thank you in advance.
> Robert

0
AkberAlwani (916)

Changing right side scrollbar bar row number box?
Hi, In excel when you click and hold the right hand scroll bar and move up and down the worksheet it displays the row number you are on. Is there any way to change that to pick up the value within column a instead? Many thanks, Rick I don't think so. In fact, when you upgrade to xl2k, those numbers disappear and the worksheet will scroll live--you'll see the worksheet change right before your eyes. (It works that way in xl2002. I _think_ xl2k is the first with this newer behavior.) "news.microsoft.com > > Hi, > > In excel when you click and hold the righ...

Personal workbook does not save when it changes
I am using XL 2002. I created a Personal workbook, put it in the XL startup folder, and hid it. But when I add a macro to it, I am not prompted to save it when I shut down XL. Why? Thanks, Billy When you start Excel and click on Windows - Unhide, does the Personal.xls file appear? Or is Unhide grayed out? I don't know how you created that file but you should let Excel create it and place it. To create the file, click on Tools - Macro - Record New Macro. When it asks where to place the macro, specify Personal.xls. I know it doesn't exist. Click OK. That's ...

How can I change the column order using VBA
I have written code that appends data to a table. Occasionally, I need to add more columns. To do this I am using a bubble sort to compare with my existing table weather i already have the column or not. Because of this, I make my new table in alphabetical order, but I would like to be able to reorder the columns into something other than alphabetical. Is there a column order property for tables? Any suggestions? Thank you. Balbina wrote: > I have written code that appends data to a table. Occasionally, I need to > add more columns. To do this I am using a bubble sort...

preventing a workbook being changed? (not as simple as it sounds!)
i am trying to prevent anyone being able to make changes to a workboo and something strange is happening. Ive put a password on the workbook by going to tools/options/securit and adding a "password to modify". now in theory this should prevent anyone ever being able to change m workbook without knowing that password. however ive had the workbook put onto the intranet, clicking the lin to it opens it in IE. if i make some changes in the workbook and the click the back button in IE, i get prompted to save the workbook due t changes. I can then click save and save the workbook to m...

Change Calender Start date
I want to add this to my code If [ckb7] = -1 Me!tbDateFrom = DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date) - 1, 7) Is this possible?.....Thanks for any Help............Bob Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Select Case Me.OpenArgs Case "OwnerStatement" Me.Caption = "Owner Statement" tbDateFrom.value = Format("01-" & Month(Now) & "-" & Year(Now), "dd-mmm-yyyy") tbDateTo.value = Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yyyy") ...

Pages keep changing position
I recently had Microsoft Office 2007 installed on my computer at work, and am having awful problems with Publisher 2007. I produce a multi-page newsletter which I originally created in Publisher 2000 and have imported into 2007. However, when I am in the middle of working on it, the pages seem to move around by themselves, so that page 1 may end up on page 7 and page 3 suddenly appear on the front cover! This makes me reluctant to save even the tiniest change in case other pages have moved spontaneously while I was working. Nothing in particular seems to trigger this movement. Has anyb...

Date changing to current date when doc reopened
When I draft a letter and save it and then reopen it later, the date always changes to the current date, even when I do not use the auto insert date. i erase the date and put it in manually but it still happens. -- Michele Michelle, sounds like you used teh insert date feature of Word. This inserts a current field, which will update every time opened. Try replacing the current date field with teh Create date field. HTH "Michele" wrote: > When I draft a letter and save it and then reopen it later, the date always > changes to the current date, even when I ...

Print preview in Publisher 2003 changes doc from landscape to portrait
A friend of mine is attempting to print out an 11x17 double-sided flyer in landscape mode on her XP Pro system. The 2-year-old template she uses prints correctly in landscape form, but if she changes the text and attempts to print or do a print preview, the orientation of the page immediately changes to portrait and will print out in that form. The fact that the original Publisher 2003 versions printed correctly but the newly edit version does not sounds like there is a page formatting problem occurring, but regrettably I'm not a publisher expert. Anyone have any insights what mi...

Changing the font style, fore colour and back colour of an individual cell in a VB6 listview
Hi All Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to style (bold, underline, italic), colour the text and colour the background of the text in a vb6 listview CELL. Are any of these permitations possible? Am I better using an MS Flexgrid and hidden textbox (for the edit bit)? Thank you. "Mojo" <please@dont.spam.com> wrote in message news:e%23LFCQ5RLHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to > style > (bold, underline, italic), colo...

MLA format in bibliography function
MLA formatting changed in 2009, is there a way to update the way bibliographies are formatted without having to manually change each instance? For example, it is no longer recommended that titles are to be underlined; they should be italicized. Also the publication medium should be included and urls are not required, the website name is. There is no patch out yet. If you have a decent XSLT programming knowledge, you could fix the thing yourself as it is 'open source'. Yves -- BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles http://bibword.codeplex.com ...

How do I fill down keeping one cell calculation from changing in .
If I have a calculation I want to fill down which has multiple calculations. How do I fill it down keeping one of the calculations constant. Meaning one of the calculations always uses the same cell for a calculation, it doesn't change as the cells go down. eg =SUM(A2*F13-J13) I wand to keep the A2 all the way down but want the others to change as it is filled down. Thanks, WC Look up About cell and range references in the HELP files. And try this: =SUM($A$2*F13-J13) -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all...

Excel Cell Formatting question
I am using MS Excel 2003 SP1. I would like to have negative numbers display as red and in brackets ) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks To -- Tom Bradstree ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Bradstreet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1578 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27296 Select the range you want to format and go to the Format menu, selec Cells. Then select the Number tab and select your number of decima places and the format for negative numbers ...

How do I save a Power Point Handout in a PDF format?
I want to save my presentation handout (3 slides per page) as a pdf file. I am able to have WORD convert it and save, however, it makes the slides too small. I am not aware how to allocate 3 slides per page in one single pdf sheet because there is no option for Powerpoint to export the handout as a PDF file. The best thing you can do is when clicking "Save As" you can select the file type as PDF. Hope this info helps. Please let me know how it goes, -- Vicente Tulliano "dr.dawnc" wrote: > I want to save my presentation handout (3 slides ...

How do you turn off pivot table auto format in Excel?
I want to know how to return to the original/default pivot table format after I have already applied an auto format report style. In the list of AutoFormats, select PivotTable Classic, which is at the bottom of the AutoFormat list. srudd wrote: > I want to know how to return to the original/default pivot table format after > I have already applied an auto format report style. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html I have tried this and it does not get me back to the original format. I want to return to the format with the da...

Slow response in POS
Recently moved Microsoft RMS system running on IBM computers to a new store. Using MS SQL Express 2005 on a dedicated server and POS running on two separate computers. Added a Magellan 8500 series scanner/scale to each of the two POS computers when we moved. Now the POS software is slow to respond to input. Scanning an item causes a delay of 1-2 seconds after the barcode number shows up on the item line. When going to tender screen, pressing arrow key to go to different tenders causes a couple second delay for each key pressed. These are just a couple of examples. Any idea where to st...

Catalog Merge
I'm working on two directories for a local charity and am trying to do it all in Publisher 2003 with and Excel database. I'm hitting three problems: 1. I can't seem to get it to not print a blank line when I do not have that line's data (i.e. address2 line). I've tried to use the conditional formatting coding I've used in other MS products but Publisher doens't seem to recognize it. 2. I need it to print in vertical order, but the default is horizontal. How do I change this setting? 3. One of the things I'm doing is a book of animal names that needs t...

Integration Manager RM Cash Receipts after 9.0 upgrade
Our cash receipts integration is running at 15% of the speed when we were on version 7.5 (we upgraded to 9.0). Due to our volume, we can no longer import all cash receipts in a 20 day time frame, so we really need help! No changes to our header or distribution file formats. I have re-created the integration from scratch, but that did not help. All ideas are greatly appreciated! Thank you, -- Greg DeBacker Do you have a SQL DBA? You should have your DBA (or else your VAR) run the standard optimizations and integrity checks against your company database, and also Update Statisti...

Conditional Formatting Confusion
I have a cell that contains the value 5.4. The value is a result of a calculated formula. There is conditional formatting set up in that cell and it's not turning a different color. When I type in 5.4 in that cell, the cell color changes accordingly. What could be causing this to happen? I’m confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Karen As always post your conditional formatting formula for comments -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C417C9F5-E...

How to update Ft End Queries when changing Bk End Table Name?
I changed the name of a table on the Back End of the data base. I thought I could just repoint the queries in the Front End to the new table name by changing the query properties. Nope. Didn't work. How can I get the Front End to keep up with changes I make on the backend like changing a table name? thanks for any help. MyEmailList@gmail.com wrote: > I changed the name of a table on the Back End of the data base. > > I thought I could just repoint the queries in the Front End to the new > table name by changing the query properties. > > Nope. Didn't work. > &...

How do I change the color the cell becomes when doing a FIND
When I do a FIND or FIND / REPLACE, when Excel finds the value I am looking for, it highlights the cell, but the highlighted cell is in white, which is the standard sheet background. How can I change a setting so anytime I try to do a find, when the cell is found, it shows this cell in a totally different color say purple or red or yellow etc.. I find sometimes trying to identify which cell it has selected in a full screen of data can be tough. I jst want to be able to locate the selected cell easier. Thanks for your help Two known and common options to search ALL WB sheets....

not able to receive receipts in outlook 2007
hi, i been having a problem over the past week that i am no longer receiving read and delivery receipts. i went to options then to e-mail options and then to tracking options. i saw that both read and delivery receipts were checked. i unchecked them. then i closed out the program and opened it again. then i rechecked read and delivery receipts. unfortunately that did not resolve my issue. what can i do to resolve this problem. thanks dave What type of email acct? The usual cause of missing receipts is your mail server's antispam program treating them as spam but if exchange, they ...

Can someone PLEASE let me know how to change my desktop settings in Vista?
I have a Nikon D3000 which takes shots that are wider in ratio to their height than my monitor is. When I was running XP, it automatically displayed the wallpaper as widescreen, with bars at the top and bottom. My Vista set up doesn't do that automatically and I don't know how to make it happen. I'm no expert, but I've managed to do a little more in terms of fixing things than a lot of comp owners who aren't programmers have, but this baffles me, despite the fact there are probably teenagers in this city who use a machine 20 minutes a week who would know. And th...

Preserve formatting in Pivot Chart
I have a Pivot Chart with 2 sets of information. Each set is charted differently (one is a column chart, the other a line chart). WHen I refresh both sets default to column chart. Is there a way to preserve the Pivot Chart formatting through refresh? Hi, This is a know problem. Changing a PivotChart removes series formatting in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q215904 Cheers Andy Craig wrote: > I have a Pivot Chart with 2 sets of information. Each set is charted > differently (one is a column chart, the other a line chart). WHen I refresh > ...

Documentation for HTML Format, Syntax for AutoSize
An Excel file can be stored as HTML. Two questions... [1] Does anybody know whether the format is documented somewhere? [2] Is it possible to specify an autosize for a column? -- Michael G. Schneider MTLookup http://www.mtlookup.com Movable Type Weblog http://www.movable-type-weblog.com/ ...

Changing Graph Title W/ Pivot
If I have 3 items I am showing on a pivot chart: cost of pears, cost of peaches, and cost of apples, can I make the title of the graph change if I just want to select a specific element . For instance when everything is select the title for the graph is "Cost of Fruit". What I want is if I only want to show apples I want the chart title to read "Cost of Apples". Any way to do this? Thanks in advance! Select a cell on the worksheet. Enter a formula that refers to the pivot page cell, e.g.: ="Cost of " & IF(B1="(All)","Fruit",B1) ...