Pole Display setup

I Have a WINCOR NIXDORF pole Display I cannot get to work..
The Display runs from COM4, but COM4 has an explanation mark showing (CODE 10)

The Resources should be :
I/O Range 0270 – 0277
IRG 11

I have tried uninstalling the port and installing again but still (CODE 10)

Am I missing something??? Please help

Thanks
Dan

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Updating your drivers? Or at least install the correct one.

"Danc383@hotmail.com" <Danc383hotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:DDC46976-EB0B-408E-9B25-1771FBCF7652@microsoft.com...
>I Have a WINCOR NIXDORF pole Display I cannot get to work..
> The Display runs from COM4, but COM4 has an explanation mark showing (CODE
> 10)
>
> The Resources should be :
> I/O Range 0270 - 0277
> IRG 11
>
> I have tried uninstalling the port and installing again but still (CODE
> 10)
>
> Am I missing something??? Please help
>
> Thanks
> Dan

0
julien9996 (95)

Running Office 2008 Setup Assistant Fails (?)
Installed Office 2008 successfully on my intel iMac. Did not remove Office 2004. When the Setup Assistant came up, I filled in all the boxes on both sides, pressed continue, and nothing happened. I repaired permissions and did it again with the same result. I rebooted. Same result. Anybody help??!!! On 2/22/08 8:05 AM, in article ee8e669.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "ADDad@officeformac.com" <ADDad@officeformac.com> wrote: > Installed Office 2008 successfully on my intel iMac. Did not remove Office > 2004. When the Setup Assistant came up, I filled in all the boxes on bo...

Display information in a form
Help Please! I have an access dbase with two tables and I want to take information from both into a third table and a form. In my form I want to choose a Trainee (primary key) from table 1 and the form will then display some other information from that record (eg address, phone etc) and to take a placement (Primary key) from table 2 and the form will dsplay other information from that record (contact details etc). Can anyone tell me how to do this please? Thank you. One way to approach this is to use a main form to display the Trainee information (you can use a combo box in the header of...

In 3 active sheets in wkbk, determine& display the # of sheets that have data
I am wking with potentially 3 active sheets in a wkbk i.e. anyone of them or all could have data or text entered in them at any time. This is an ever changing scenario as data is entered or deleted i.e. a sheet is filled and the next sheet receives the new data etc. Since I am able or only want to see one sheet at a time, it is necessary to see on the displayed sheet how many of the 3 sheets have data on them at anyone time and to display that # of sheets numerically on all 3 sheets as I move thru them. I guess most simply stated I would like to know when I am in sheet #1 whether 1sheet is...

CRM RAID Setup PLEASE HELP
I wonder if anyone out there can help me. I am looking to purchase the CRM Solution software from Microsoft, however I have a slight problem with the minimum requirements... I have 2 servers one running a SCSI Raid 1 setup and the other running a serial ATA Raid 5 setup. However the minimum requirements are for the server to run a SCSI Raid 5 set up... Will it run ok on either of the 2 set ups I have Hey James, I can't imagine CRM not working in that environment, it would be my guess that Microsoft will not support a NON- RAID 5 configuration. Or use that as part of their troub...

Displaying itmes in list that have a quanity next to them
I have a spread sheet with 2 tabs. I use the 1st tab to list items and prices.. i.e. Quanity Description Price 1 Telephone A 34.95 0 telephone B 43.95 5 Telephone C 32.43 7 Telephone D 54.98 0 Telephone E 43.44 Note I have about 60 of these On Sheet 2, I want to list in a Row by Row, the items that have a quanity next to them i.e. Quanity Description Price 1 Telephone A 34.95 5 Telephone C 32.43 7 ...

display a picture in excel as an icon
Hello, I want to put a picture in a Excel cell and have it represented as an icon until someone clicks on it. What we have is an inventory list with pictures. Nothing I've tried seems to work very well. Thanks, Maybe you could put both the thumbnail and larger picture on the worksheet. Then assign them the same macro. If you use nice names, it might even work! I named my pictures: Pic01_B, Pic01_S (big and Small) through pic99_B, Pic99_S Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myPict As Picture Dim OtherChar As String Set myPict = ActiveSheet.Pictures(Application.Caller) ...

outlook 2003 display text
How do I stop text from dissapearing off the right hand side of the screen. I want it to ripple round so I see it all on the screen. Thanks...david roper David Roper <email@cheshirefarmart.com> wrote: > How do I stop text from dissapearing off the right hand side of the > screen. I want it to ripple round so I see it all on the screen. > Thanks...david roper Which editor are you using? If Word, that's a Word setting, I believe. In what format are you composing? If you're using Outlook's editor and plain text, what settings do you have on Tools>Options&...

detecting if a modal dialog is being displayed
hi there this may seem like a simple qst, but i have forgotten how to do it! my app is being given data 'in the background' (from the TWAIN driver), and to process it i need to display a modal dialog box to the user, but i don;t want to do this if the user in the meantime has opened a modal dialog box somewhere in my system is there a simple way to determine if a modal dialog box is currently being displayed in my app? cheers bhu There is really noway to tell. What you can do is broadcast a message to either check to see if there is one open or to tell it to close itself. I ha...

Pole display Sub Total
Hi All, When a client of mine scans items the amount displaying is the sub total. Is there any way to display the total (ie including tax amount) Regards Amanda ...

Data displayed in the Hotmail Sent folder "To" field suddenly wrong
Hi, Outlook 2002 SP2 on W2K with all updates. I have a Hotmail account in Outlook that has worked just fine for a long time. Messages I send through Hotmail have always appeared in the Hotmail Sent folder correctly. Yesterday the data displayed in the Hotmail Sent folder "To" field got loused up. Instead of seeing the name of the intended recipient, the person to whom the message was sent, it now displays the name of the sender (me). There is one exception (one out of seven messages at the moment is actually displaying the correct recipient), but I have no idea what caused the exce...

How to have SOP Setup items be based on User?
We have a situation where we have two separate divisions, and we need to have users in each division use different SOP defaults... like different default invoice formats and different warehouses. Does anyone know how to make these defaults be based on user-id? We had this idea but were not able to get very far: 1. Use Modifyer to make a modified copy of the SOP entry window and make the invoice type default to something like SERVINV... then only allow users of one division access to the modified window... but we did not see how we could make it default. 2. Another idea would be to u...

setup of Microsoft Outlook email account
Has anyone out there ever had a problem in setting up the Microsoft Outlook Email accounts. Or is this feature a flaw in the package? I have never had a problem setting up accounts in Outlook following the directions of my ISP. Nor have I had problems using Exchange server either. You seem to be one of the special ones. Or, did you want to actually post some information about what troubles you are having rather than just complaining and looking for some metoos! --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to...

Subform not displaying properly
Good morning everyone, I had a simple order database setup exactly like Northwinds in Access 2003. Everything works fine. I decided that I wanted to add a command button to my main form. This command button opens a form that is coded using the "find as you type modules" from Allen Browne's web site. When I double click on the item that I want to add to the order - I want it to add it to the subform on the main form so I can check and make sure I have everything correct before processing the invoice. Everything works (ie. all information is going to correct tables) The prob...

How to setup a 'chooser' box/cell for Y or No?
Sorry...don't quite know how to describe what I want to do...any telepaths out there? ;^) In a spreadsheet I have a need for a cell to display Y or N. Rather than type in Y or No I would like to be able to select either option by clicking on the cell and choosing Y or N from a small menu. I have cut & pasted a similar cell from another spreadsheet so now when I click in the cell there is the grey square with a black arrow displayed at the right hand side of the cell. On the spreadsheet I copied from there was this choice of Y or N but this did not seem to be copied over to my new s...

Display report / summary based on data in two worksheets
Hi, I've uploaded the excel sheet at this location http://rapidshare.com/files/339230049/Test_SAMPLE.xls.html The first sheet has the list of features in column B. I2:W2 contain the Block# This is used to depict which features are being covered in which block. For eg. I5 and I6 show that Feature 1 and 2 are being covered in Block 1 In the second Sheet, Project Timeline, T8:T:19 show the iterations. each iteration can have one or more blocks within it. Based on the blocks selected for each iteration, the dates are calculated in column R "Bug Fix". I need ...

Just setup outlook using my Yahoo, my messages disappeared in yaho
I just set up my outlook with my yahoo account, i have done this before with msn and i was still able to access my hotmail account and receive emails at both, they synced up. Now i go to yahoo and all of my messages are gone, can i get them back? What do I do? "Brooke" <Brooke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52C631D4-A414-4F7D-B3E6-5FE1A668F52F@microsoft.com... >I just set up my outlook with my yahoo account, i have done this before >with > msn and i was still able to access my hotmail account and receive emails > at > both, they synced ...

Fax setup in CRM 3.0
We try to send a fax within CRM and get the following error: "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator." What is causing this? Does anyone know where we can makeconfiguration changes relating to faxing in CRM? What faxing solution are you using - the one in sbs? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Alan Sidles" <AlanSidles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FFCBAC4-327D-498B-8005-A5F38C55ADC6@microsoft.com... > We try to send a fax within CR...

How to make list of Items displayed in AutoFilter? Any Function?
Hi, Dear I am beginner in EXCEL, Can anybody explain me, How to make list of Items displayed in AutoFilter? Any Function? Currently I am doing manually by each individual items using autofilter,then Copy-paste. This consumes lot of time and hundreds of items are there. e.g. Datasheet Apple 1 Apple 2 Apple 9 Banana 3 Banana 4 Carrot 5 Doll 1 Doll 7 Doll 5 Doll 6 List - Summary sheet Apple 12 Banana 7 Carrot 5 Doll 19 Please help. I have tried to know by help but not succeded. Thanks in advance! Follow this link: http://www.contextures.com/xlad...

Partition setup
Quick question...I'm designing a 2 node (active-passive) cluster (i think that's the best route to go). I'm going to have both nodes, 2 IBM dual CPU 3.2 Ghx, 4 Gb RAM blade servers, attach to a SAN. For the partitions I'm thinking: C: on each node: 30 Gb for the OS D: on each node: 110 Gb for the exchange server install and antivirus install L: on the SAN: 100 Gb for Logs M: on the SAN: 500 Gb for the store In a cluster, the transaction logs have to go on the shared disk, right? Does it matter that the SAN is going to be RAID 5? This is going to be a pretty small ins...

Cash Flow doesn't display
The Cash flow chart doesn't display and it has since i started using Money. I tried to bring it up through the toolbar and taskbar. It did give me an error messege and did a Microsoft Error report. The details stated the there was an error with a certain DLL. On a different Logon User (My girlfriend) her Money account works correctly and the cash flow chart displays like it should. Any advice helps. Thanks You don't mention version of Money in question. This is almost always relevant information. If version is M02 (v. 10) read this FAQ: http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q67 Otherwi...

If No Records in Subform, Parent Form Record doesn't display
If I don't have any records in a subform, the record in the parent form doesn't display on my main form. The record is in the underlying table for the parent form, so I don't understand what the problem is. I'm sure the solution is simple and I'll kick myself later. Thanks for the help! -- Thanks. "Melissa" <Melissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21CC91F1-D0EF-4ECF-9CBB-D5B19CB684D8@microsoft.com... > If I don't have any records in a subform, the record in the parent form > doesn't display on my main form. ...

All Day Display
Greetings, What would cause a significant number of recurring all-day items to have a large percentage of them display as two days items with clock icons? It seems each one encompasses the previous day. However, opening the recurring tab shows times from 00.00 to 00.00 and as one day. Saving corrects the display, for the moment. There are far too many to go through and correct each one. I know the underlying data is not the cause as all items display correctly on other computers and PDAs. Thanks, Larry S Did you change time zones on the computer at any point? "Larry S&qu...

Re: Display lists in an arbitrary number of columns
Here are updated links: Display Lists in Columns Horizontally Using One Cell per Column http://www.braintrove.com/Xslt/Articles/34/Display-Lists-in-Columns-Horiz= ontally-Using-One-Cell-per-Column Display Lists in Columns Horizontally Using Individual Cells http://www.braintrove.com/Xslt/Articles/33/Display-Lists-in-Columns-Horiz= ontally-Using-Individual-Cells Display Lists in Columns Vertically Using One Cells per Column http://www.braintrove.com/Xslt/Articles/32/Display-Lists-in-Columns-Verti= cally-Using-One-Cell-per-Column Display Lists in Columns Vertically Using Individual Cells htt...

Automatic Outlook 2003 setup
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Pro. When our users login for the first time, and open up MS Outlook 2003 it asked them to set-up Outlook with a server name etc... This means that our users are ringing the helpdesk every time this happens. Does anyone know if I can automate this set-up ? Mick Microsoft uses text files with a .prf extension and a highly structured = format to provide information to OUtlook that enables Outlook to create = or modify a mail profile. You can create such .prf files with the Custom = Installation Wizard or Custom Maintenance Wizard tools in the Offi...

posting setup #4
Posting Setup needs a Mark All / Unmark All above the ?, Screen, Printer, File check boxes to facilitate setting these checkboxes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...