Points of Reorden

I need to know as to update information of the points of they reorden and
replacement levels
0
arelysas (17)
1/29/2007 10:50:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0601_01C743D3.70C7C810

Arelysas,

You can make mass changes to the Re-Order points and the Re-Stock levels =
by running a Task 160.

SO Manager | Wizards | Inventory Wizards | Task 160

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "arelysas" <arelysas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I need to know as to update information of the points of they reorden =
and=20
  replacement levels
------=_NextPart_000_0601_01C743D3.70C7C810

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Arelysas,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>You can make mass changes to the Re-Order =
points and=20
the Re-Stock levels by running a Task 160.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>SO Manager | Wizards | Inventory Wizards | =
Task=20
160</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment(s).&nbsp; If you are not =
using a=20
reader, follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click =
on "Open=20
with newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the =
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"arelysas" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:arelysas@discussions.microsoft.com">arelysas@discussions.m=
icrosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:C232F81F-3597-412D-B06E-83FDFC6E23D3@microsoft.com">news:C23=
2F81F-3597-412D-B06E-83FDFC6E23D3@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  need to know as to update information of the points of they reorden =
and=20
  <BR>replacement levels</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0601_01C743D3.70C7C810--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Microsoft Point of Sale
Background: One of our customers is a school store in a local high school. They previously were running PCRegister and we recently upgraded them to Microsoft Point of Sale (read: not RMS). Question: After installing the system, the customer asked if he could change the rights for the cashiers, as in change what they can/cannot do on the frontend. It seems to me as if there's no "easy" way to do it and a colleague informed me that he thought there was no way, period. Normally, this wouldn't be a big concern, however it is in a high school and he has over 60 kids working for h...

Bullet Points
How do I insert a bullet point in an individual excel cell? Hi Bullet points: You can use (e.g.) Alt + 0149 and then enter your text. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Bullet Points" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85836422-1D6E-42B6-B3CD-B9FE02738BB7@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a bullet point in an individual excel cell? ...

Points in between Data Series
I'm using an xy scatter chart, to do grain size analysis, what I need to know is how do I find out the value in between data points, for example I would like to know the value of where my data series line crosses at 60% what is my x value. I apologize for any confusion, I'm not sure how to properly ask this question. D This isn't the kind of thing that Excel has built into it, but i certainly is capable of the calculations necessary. Do you just have table of data or do you have an analytic function [y=f(x)] for the grai size that you could use to calculate x at y=.6? ...

BP and Share Point Services 3.0
All: Does anyone know if BP3.0 is compatible with Sharepoint Services 3.0? If so, has anyone tried an install yet? Thanks, Dwight -- Just bumping the same question as I'd like to know also. Thanks. "Dwight Specht" wrote: > All: > > Does anyone know if BP3.0 is compatible with Sharepoint Services 3.0? If > so, has anyone tried an install yet? > > Thanks, > > Dwight > > -- > > > > I also need the answer to this one. I'd like to use SPSS v3.0 or MOSS 2007 with Business Portal v3.0... "Dnelson" wro...

Complicated Point Plotting
For a math project, I calculated the accuracy of a paintball gun on a X 4 foot board. I devided this board into 16 sections (so 1 ft s each). When the paintball hit... I marked 1) How many inches across 2 How many inches above. Therefore no point would read more than 12 b 12. This isn't such a problem, by simply math I can find the exact point o a 4 X 4 undevided board. It would make my job easyer if I could jus plot the data since I have hundreads of trials :eek: The main problem is I need to determine the distance from one point t another. What is the best way to do this in excel? I...

how do I conditional format data points on a chart
I want data points on a chart to change color if they fall below a certain value. ...

AVI movies play well in Power Point but not in Slide Show
I have inserted (by drag and dropping) several AVI movies into my presentation,and when doubled clicked in Power Point, the movies play perfectly. However during the Slide Show the movies either flicker with bands of black across the screen, or play in a very jerky (stop, go,stop, go) fashion or lock up the computer. If I use the insert movie command, the movies insert as an awful mosaic looking mess. Help me somebody, AVI movies will be a part of every presentation we do. I see by the other posts that quicktime is not an option, is there a preferable movie format? Hi I woul...

Getting the autonumber value after adding new record when dao points to SQL rather than JET
Access 2003, SQL 2000, Windows XP I usually worked in DAO and JET and have the luxury of being able to do the following: ----------------------------------------- dim lngClientId as long dim rs as recordset set rs = currentdb().openrecordset("tblClient") rs.addnew rs![Surname] = "test surname" rs![FirstName] = "test firstname" lngClientId = rs![ClientId] 'ClientId is an autonumber field rs.update rs.close set rs = nothing --------------------------------------- I end up with the value of the autonumber field after adding a new record. Of course this do...

adding connection points to pictures?
Can you add connection points to pictures you import from a file? If so how. "beeby@sympatico.ca" <beeby@sympatico.ca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84B2FCF8-482F-4AAA-B55A-5ADA031BA239@microsoft.com... > Can you add connection points to pictures you import from a file? If so > how. When you insert an image, it creates a container shape and you can add the connection points to the container shape. John... Visio MVP ...

Decimal point/comma issue
If use a VBA form to fill out data which sometimes have a decimal separator. In Europe the comma is used as a decimal sign. However when I use a comma the value is interpreted as a text when the macro places the value in the spreadsheet. Only when I use the decimal point in the VBA form, the value is accepted as a value in the spreadsheet. Does this have to to with the MS Window settings or is it releated to my english Excel version? How can a prevent this problem without going into VBA code to tackle it? Thanks in advance Jan Bart You hit it. You're trying to use European data in a...

joining data points on graph
I am merging two graphs and one has 23 data points, the other has 9. The category axis will have 23 data points but the 9 points are spread out, i.e. they may be at points 1, 3, 7, 15 etc of the 23-point scale. At the moment the graph will only join points that are beside each other; how do I get them to connect to the points that have spaces between them? minihana wrote on Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:29:04 -0800: m> I am merging two graphs and one has 23 data points, the m> other has 9. The category axis will have 23 data points but m> the 9 points are spread out, i.e. they may be...

Bullet points appearing one-by-one
I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once. PowerPoint 2007 Try this:- 1. Go to the slide where your bullet points are. 2. Click somewhere in the bullet point list. 3. Animations tab / Animations group / Custom Animation. The Custom Animation Task Pane should now be open on the right hand side of the window. 4. Click Add E...

How to find out the point time when the database is damaged/crashe
Hi, I am using SQL 2005. The database backup routines are: 1) Daily full backup (.bak file) at 1 AM. 2) Transaction log backup (.trn files) every 15 min from 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday to Sunday. Let's say the database is damaged (e.g., by mistake, a table was dropped, or some rows in a table were deleted, or the database just does not work with unknown reason). This problem is found out on Friday at 11 AM. Now, how do you trace the database what had happened and what exact date and time the incident occurred? I want to know how to diagnosis the problem. Pat Pat, You ...

Fixing a decimal point
Hi I know this newsgroup is for Excel but I cant seem to find an answer to my question anywhere, so I figured I would try my luck here. I am using Quattro pro and I was wondering if anybody out there could tell me how I could setup a few specific cells to automaticly put a decimal point in like you can do on an adding machine. Example if I were to type 1234 it would automaticly show up as 12.34. Ideally if I could get it to show up as $12.34. I was using Excell at work and found something that moved the decimal over for me, but it did it for the whole page not just where I needed it. ...

NET DISPLAY / power point slide show
i am using power point presentation on net display for the customer side. if a item is scanned at the same time the slide show moves to the next page it errors out and doen't scan correctly and erros out. i guess its pressing enter automatically to change to next screen. is there any way it can be fixed. Try saving you presentation as HTML rather than running it directly from powerpoint. that should clear most of the interaction elements. "signature capture card etouch 1000" wrote: > i am using power point presentation on net display for the customer sid...

Share Point Access 2007 windows XP
Hi, I am confused. I have a simple db that I would like about four other people to share in office via lan. It is saved on our network. I orginally was thinking through splitting the db into fe and be and all of that. Reading up on it, something was mentioned about share point. Would this work in place of splitting db so all could work in at the same time on the lan, the share point would also eliminate the wan problem of accessing the db. Some direction if possible would be GREAT. On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:05:01 -0800, k <k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: No. S...

How do I open power point 1997 attachments with outlook 2000?
I have an attachment sent with Microsoft Power Point 1997, and when I click it, I can't open it or save it. What and were do I get add-on to open it? Outlook doesn't open Powerpoint files, you need a PowerPoint viewer http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=powerpoint+viewer&aq=0&oq=powerpoint+&aqi=g10 Oldfogy wrote: > I have an attachment sent with Microsoft Power Point 1997, and when I click > it, I can't open it or save it. What and were do I get add-on to open it? Are you not running Office Standard 2000? That comes with PowerPo...

insert downloads into power point

DPM 2007 recovery point shows -
Hello, I am having a problem where in the protection page for this one file server, the replica is inconsistent and will not sync and the latest and oldest recovery points has a dash "-" and total recovery points is 0. Just last week there were more than 50 recovery points. I can see the replica\servername\file system\longIDNUMBER\Full which contains all the folders. There are two 2TB drives that DPM is protecting on this server, the E drive is not having any problems, but the D drive is. When I went into the recovery pane and clicked on this server, and went t...

Adding floating point numbers
hi the value 0.1 in the computer memory is not equal 0.1 so if u add it 10 times the result is diffrent then 1.0: double value=0.1, result; ressult=value+value+value+value+value+value+value+value+value+value; //result<1.0 BUT: result=value*10; //result==1.0 WHY??? another example: float value=0.1, result; ressult=value+value+value+value+value+value+value+value+value+value; //result==1.0 WHY??? can anyone explain it? thx On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:18:05 -0700, rsobies <rsobies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi > >the value 0.1 in the computer memory is not equal 0.1...

Connection Lines Between Data Points
I'm trying to show connecting lines between data points. X axis is in dollars for the days of the week, Y axis is date. I do not have figures for each day for the X axis, so my data points will not connect. Below is an example of my data. Any help is appreciated. Thank you! Date Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 12/1 $1,169 12/2 $521 12/3 $2,321 12/4 12/5 12/6 12/7 $3,317 12/8 $2,791 12/9 $776 12/10 $4,772 12/11 12/12 12/13 12/14 $1,391 12/15 $1,501 12/16 $1,322 12/17 $3,688 12/18 12...

Windows XP system restore points question
I have had this system for about a year and a half with no problems and have the daily system restore points and system restore points for when I installed / removed / updated software for that time. Question is how far back should I keep the restore points or files or whatever?? Room is not a problem for now so keeping them all is no big deal but I was just wondering. Thanks much. "kraut" <kraut3852@yahoo.comg> wrote in message news:29nav5hbcmh3f1h7iaofjunka2ac1q407n@4ax.com... > > > I have had this system for about a year and a half with n...

Different color & trend for data at specific starting point
I track (line chart) workhours for each day of the month. The last week of the month a procedure changed. Can I have the last weeks workhours in a difeernt color than the rest of the month ? And can I trend only a specific portion of the month, such as the last 10 days of the month ? Could tect be added to the data point on the chart where the change began, e.g. 7/25/07 ? Thanks, ...

Scatter chart, show multipel points
I have done a chatter chart. I would however that it should show if one co-ordinat has more than one ponit. Exemple: Data is: Point no x-value y-value 1 3 5 2 3 6 3 3 5 In that case I would like the point 3,5 to show 2 ponits, or saying 2 or something similar. Is there a good way to achive this? -- POP Assuming your X data is in B2:B4 and your Y data in C2:C4, enter this Array formula into D2: {=SUM(($B$2:$B$4=B2)*($C$2:$C$4=C2))} Don't type the curly braces, instead hold CTRL+SHIFT while pressing Enter, ...

number formats default to 2 decimal points when entered so 24 bec.
number formats default to 2 decimal points when entered so 24 becomes 0.24. A number setting would seem to be the problem but I cannot find anything that can change it at present Tools>Options>Edit, uncheck Fixed decimal -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "kiddo7us" <kiddo7us@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE652FD4-070A-403B-98F1-07D730D6EA8A@microsoft.com... > number formats default to 2 decimal points when entered so 24 becomes > 0.24. > A number setting would seem to be the problem but I cannot find anything > that...