PO Missing

I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but
now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.

regars,

0
naveed (68)
7/10/2006 12:27:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01C6A431.596B12E0

Naveed,

Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO window.

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
  i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully =
processed but=20
  now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
  I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
  Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.

  regars,

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01C6A431.596B12E0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Naveed,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Try deleting the date filter when going into =
the PO=20
window.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"NAVEED" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com">NAVEED@discussions.micro=
soft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com">news:AEB=
4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.<BR>i have lost some PO at Stores =
operatons.=20
  POs was successfully processed but <BR>now that could not be found =
there but=20
  showing in HQ.<BR>I am facing this problem in more then one =
stores.<BR>Please=20
  some one have any idea&nbsp; to look into this=20
matters.<BR><BR>regars,<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01C6A431.596B12E0--

0
spam3944 (2163)
7/10/2006 9:58:48 PM
Thanks for your response.
Jeff, I know how to search a PO but problem is different here .
POs are realy missing.
Any other idea?

"Jeff" wrote:

> Naveed,
>
> Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO window.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com...
>   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
>   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but
>   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
>   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
>   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.
>
>   regars,

0
naveed (68)
7/11/2006 6:10:02 AM
POs are showing existance in database table "worksheetheader_purchaseorder"
but not having any record in "Purchaseorder" table.

Could it be resolved from backend?

"Jeff" wrote:

> Naveed,
>
> Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO window.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com...
>   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
>   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but
>   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
>   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
>   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.
>
>   regars,

0
naveed (68)

------=_NextPart_000_03B6_01C6A4DB.91A5E7C0

Naveed,

The WorkSheetID field/column in the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder has an entry =
that is the link between the Worksheet table's ID field/column

Find the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder's WorksheetID of the missing PO and =
then search the Worksheet table for that ID number in the ID =
field/column and look at the Status field/column.  That indicates the =
current status of the worksheet;

1- Not Approved yet
2 - Processed
3 - In Process
4 - Complete
5 - Completed with errors
6 - Acknowledged

What's the status before we move further?

--=20
*

  POs are showing existance in database table =
"worksheetheader_purchaseorder"=20
  but not having any record in "Purchaseorder" table.

  Could it be resolved from backend?=20

  "Jeff" wrote:

  > Naveed,
  >=20
  > Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO window.
  >=20
  > --=20
  > *
  >=20
  > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader to
  > see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a =
reader, follow
  > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with =
newsreader"
  > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
  >=20
  > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
  >=20
  > **********
  >=20
  >   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  >   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
  >   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully =
processed but=20
  >   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
  >   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
  >   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.
  >=20
  >   regars,

------=_NextPart_000_03B6_01C6A4DB.91A5E7C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Naveed,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>The WorkSheetID field/column in the=20
Worksheet_PurchaseOrder has an entry that is the link between the =
Worksheet=20
table's ID field/column</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Find the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder's =
WorksheetID of the=20
missing PO and then search the Worksheet table for that ID number in the =
ID=20
field/column and look&nbsp;at the Status field/column.&nbsp; That =
indicates the=20
current status of the worksheet;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1- Not Approved yet</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>2 - Processed</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>3 - In Process</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>4 - Complete</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>5 - Completed with errors</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>6 - Acknowledged</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>What's the status before we move =
further?</FONT></DIV>
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:F810A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com">news:F81=
0A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>POs=20
  are showing existance in database table =
"worksheetheader_purchaseorder"=20
  <BR>but not having any record in "Purchaseorder" table.<BR><BR>Could =
it be=20
  resolved from backend? <BR><BR><BR>"Jeff" wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; =
Naveed,<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO =
window.<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; *<BR>&gt; Get Secure! - <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of =
newsgroup=20
  reader to<BR>&gt; see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you =
are not=20
  using a reader, follow<BR>&gt; the link below to setup Outlook =
Express.&nbsp;=20
  Click on "Open with newsreader"<BR>&gt; under the MS Retail Management =
System=20
  on the right.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <A=20
  href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
  **********<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "NAVEED" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com">NAVEED@discussions.micro=
soft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com">news:AEB=
4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;=20
  I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; i have lost some =
PO at=20
  Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but =
<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; now=20
  that could not be found there but showing in HQ.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; I =
am=20
  facing this problem in more then one stores.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Please some=20
  one have any idea&nbsp; to look into this matters.<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; regars,<BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_03B6_01C6A4DB.91A5E7C0--

0
spam3944 (2163)
7/11/2006 6:17:17 PM
It is showing Woksheet Status =4

What should be the next step?

"Jeff" wrote:

> Naveed,
>
> The WorkSheetID field/column in the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder has an entry that is the link between the Worksheet table's ID field/column
>
> Find the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder's WorksheetID of the missing PO and then search the Worksheet table for that ID number in the ID field/column and look at the Status field/column.  That indicates the current status of the worksheet;
>
> 1- Not Approved yet
> 2 - Processed
> 3 - In Process
> 4 - Complete
> 5 - Completed with errors
> 6 - Acknowledged
>
> What's the status before we move further?
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F810A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com...
>   POs are showing existance in database table "worksheetheader_purchaseorder"
>   but not having any record in "Purchaseorder" table.
>
>   Could it be resolved from backend?
>

>   "Jeff" wrote:
>
>   > Naveed,
>   >
>   > Try deleting the date filter when going into the PO window.
>   >
>   > --
>   > *
>   > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
>   >
>   > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
>   > see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
>   > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>   > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>   >
>   > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>   >
>   > **********
>   >
>   >   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com...
>   >   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
>   >   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but
>   >   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
>   >   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
>   >   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.
>   >
>   >   regars,
>   >
0
naveed (68)

------=_NextPart_000_01E9_01C6A671.2F5654A0

Naveed,

In HQ Admin, query the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder, making note of the =
OrderNumber and WorksheetID for the missing items.

Query in _Store Operations Admin_, PurchaseOrderEntry, find the same =
OrderNumber for the items and note the PurchaseOrderID

Still in SO, search PurchaseOrder for the WorksheetID and/or the =
PurchaseOrderID

POType _should_ =3D 1  Generated at HQ

What's the Status?

0 =3D Open
1 =3D Partial
2 =3D Closed

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  It is showing Woksheet Status =3D4

  What should be the next step?

  "Jeff" wrote:

> [...]
  >   > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
  >   >=20
  >   > **********
  >   >=20
  >   >   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  >   >   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
  >   >   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully =
processed but=20
  >   >   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
  >   >   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
  >   >   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.
  >   >=20
  >   >   regars,
  >   >
------=_NextPart_000_01E9_01C6A671.2F5654A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Naveed,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>In HQ Admin, query the =
Worksheet_PurchaseOrder, making=20
note of the OrderNumber and WorksheetID for the missing =
items.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Query in _Store Operations Admin_,=20
PurchaseOrderEntry,&nbsp;find the same OrderNumber for the items and =
note the=20
PurchaseOrderID</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Still in SO, search PurchaseOrder for the=20
WorksheetID&nbsp;and/or the PurchaseOrderID</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>POType _should_ =3D 1&nbsp; Generated at =
HQ</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>What's the Status?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>0 =3D Open</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1 =3D Partial</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>2 =3D Closed</FONT></DIV>
[...]
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:BAC848E4-E972-4031-837F-2735F01124EA@microsoft.com">news:BAC=
848E4-E972-4031-837F-2735F01124EA@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>It=20
  is showing Woksheet Status =3D4<BR><BR>What should be the next=20
  step?<BR><BR><BR>"Jeff" wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Naveed,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
The=20
  WorkSheetID field/column in the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder has an entry =
that is=20
  the link between the Worksheet table's ID field/column<BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt; Find=20
  the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder's WorksheetID of the missing PO and then =
search=20
  the Worksheet table for that ID number in the ID field/column and look =
at the=20
  Status field/column.&nbsp; That indicates the current status of the=20
  worksheet;<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; 1- Not Approved yet<BR>&gt; 2 - =
Processed<BR>&gt;=20
  3 - In Process<BR>&gt; 4 - Complete<BR>&gt; 5 - Completed with =
errors<BR>&gt;=20
  6 - Acknowledged<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; What's the status before we move=20
  further?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; *<BR>&gt; Get Secure! - <A=20
  =
[...]
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:F810A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com">news:F81=
0A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;=20
  POs are showing existance in database table =
"worksheetheader_purchaseorder"=20
  <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; but not having any record in "Purchaseorder"=20
  table.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Could it be resolved from backend? =

  <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Jeff" wrote:<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; Naveed,<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;=20
  <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; Try deleting the date filter when going into =
the PO=20
  window.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; --=20
  <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; *<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; Get Secure! - <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  &gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; You must be using Outlook Express or =
some other=20
  type of newsgroup reader to<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; see and download =
the file=20
  attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a reader, =
follow<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  &gt; the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
  newsreader"<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; under the MS Retail Management =
System on=20
  the right.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>&gt;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;=20
  &gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; **********<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;=20
  <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "NAVEED" &lt;<A=20
  =
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com">news:AEB=
4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;=20
  &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =

  &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was =
successfully=20
  processed but <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; now that could not =
be=20
  found there but showing in HQ.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; I =
am=20
  facing this problem in more then one stores.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please some one have any idea&nbsp; to look into this =

  matters.<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  regars,<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01E9_01C6A671.2F5654A0--

0
spam3944 (2163)
7/13/2006 6:40:48 PM
Hi Jeff.

Sorry to cut in, but do you know how to make HQ re-issue missing interstore
transfers that tends to happend in RMS 1.2? I have since upgraded to 1.3,
hopefully, these missing interstore transfer won't happend again. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

Raymond

0
Raymond1 (40)

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C6A73A.A25B1DE0

Raymond,

Have you tried to copy and resend it?

HQ Manager | Admin | Worksheets | find the problem one | Copy button and =
approve it | delete the original _after_ the copy is sent and completed.

--=20
*

  "Raymond" <Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hi Jeff.

  Sorry to cut in, but do you know how to make HQ re-issue missing =
interstore=20
  transfers that tends to happend in RMS 1.2? I have since upgraded to =
1.3,=20
  hopefully, these missing interstore transfer won't happend again. Any =
help=20
  would be appreciated. Thanks.

  Raymond

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C6A73A.A25B1DE0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Raymond,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Have you tried to copy and resend =
it?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>HQ Manager | Admin | Worksheets | find the =
problem one=20
| Copy button and approve it | delete the original _after_ the copy is =
sent and=20
completed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Raymond" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com">Raymond@discussions.mic=
rosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:49EC29B6-C44B-495B-B596-5C4FC5C826FA@microsoft.com">news:49E=
C29B6-C44B-495B-B596-5C4FC5C826FA@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hi=20
  Jeff.<BR><BR>Sorry to cut in, but do you know how to make HQ re-issue =
missing=20
  interstore <BR>transfers that tends to happend in RMS 1.2? I have =
since=20
  upgraded to 1.3, <BR>hopefully, these missing interstore transfer =
won't=20
  happend again. Any help <BR>would be appreciated.=20
  Thanks.<BR><BR>Raymond<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C6A73A.A25B1DE0--

0
spam3944 (2163)
7/14/2006 6:42:50 PM
Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. But I do not have a problem with the worksheets. Its
the interstore transfer that is the problem. I have the "auto create
inter-store transfer for both issuing and receiving order" option set in HQ.
Most of the time, HQ will auto generate, but sometimes, it will not. So I am
wondering how to make HQ reissue those interstore transfer that it has
missed. Hope I'm not confusing you. Thanks.

Raymond

"Jeff" wrote:

> Raymond,
>
> Have you tried to copy and resend it?
>
> HQ Manager | Admin | Worksheets | find the problem one | Copy button and approve it | delete the original _after_ the copy is sent and completed.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "Raymond" <Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49EC29B6-C44B-495B-B596-5C4FC5C826FA@microsoft.com...
>   Hi Jeff.
>
>   Sorry to cut in, but do you know how to make HQ re-issue missing interstore
>   transfers that tends to happend in RMS 1.2? I have since upgraded to 1.3,
>   hopefully, these missing interstore transfer won't happend again. Any help
>   would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
>   Raymond

0
Raymond1 (40)
7/15/2006 1:50:02 AM
Dear Jeff,

It is showing null in Ordernumber column in Worksheet_PurchaseOrder.

"Jeff" wrote:

> [...]
>   >   > see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
>   >   > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>   >   > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>   >   >
>   >   > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>   >   >
>   >   > **********
>   >   >
>   >   >   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com...
>   >   >   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
>   >   >   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was successfully processed but
>   >   >   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
>   >   >   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
>   >   >   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.
0
naveed (68)

------=_NextPart_000_0765_01C6AB20.15473850

Update worksheetheader_purchaseorder
set Ordernumber =3D worksheetid=20
where worksheetid =3D '??????'

?????? =3D whatever worksheetid # you missing. I don't have Ordernumber =
column, but I have PoNumber column. Also do reindex, it will help.
example: if you worksheetid =3D 12345
Update worksheetheader_purchaseorder
set Ordernumber =3D worksheetid=20
where worksheetid =3D '12345'

Tim

> [...]
reader, follow
>>   >   > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with =
newsreader"
>>   >   > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>   >   >=20
>>   >   > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>   >   >=20
>>   >   > **********
>>   >   >=20
>>   >   >   "NAVEED" <NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com...
>>   >   >   I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.
>>   >   >   i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was =
successfully processed but=20
>>   >   >   now that could not be found there but showing in HQ.
>>   >   >   I am facing this problem in more then one stores.
>>   >   >   Please some one have any idea  to look into this matters.

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Update =
worksheetheader_purchaseorder</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>set =
<STRONG>Ordernumber</STRONG>&nbsp;=3D worksheetid=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>where worksheetid =3D =
'??????'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>?????? =3D whatever worksheetid # you =
missing. I=20
don't have <STRONG>Ordernumber</STRONG>&nbsp;column, but I have=20
<STRONG>PoNumber</STRONG> column. Also do reindex, it will =
help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>example: if you worksheetid =3D =
12345</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Update =
worksheetheader_purchaseorder</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>set <STRONG>Ordernumber</STRONG> =3D =
worksheetid=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>where worksheetid =3D =
'12345'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tim</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"NAVEED" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
wrote in message </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:977B8F99-9506-4079-980B-E02DA6C144C9@microsoft.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:977B8F99-9506-4079-980B-E02DA6C144C9@microsoft.com</FONT></=
A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
Dear=20
Jeff,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; It is showing null in Ordernumber column in=20
Worksheet_PurchaseOrder.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "Jeff" wrote:<BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;&gt;=20
Naveed,<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; In HQ Admin, query the =
Worksheet_PurchaseOrder,=20
making note of the OrderNumber and WorksheetID for the missing=20
items.<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Query in _Store Operations Admin_,=20
PurchaseOrderEntry, find the same OrderNumber for the items and note the =

PurchaseOrderID<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Still in SO, search =
PurchaseOrder for=20
the WorksheetID and/or the PurchaseOrderID<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; =
POType=20
_should_ =3D 1&nbsp; Generated at HQ<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; What's the =

Status?<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; 0 =3D Open<BR>&gt;&gt; 1 =3D =
Partial<BR>&gt;&gt; 2=20
=3D Closed<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; -- <BR>&gt;&gt; *<BR>&gt;&gt; Get =
Secure! -=20
</FONT><A href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>www.microsoft.com/security</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt; You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of =
newsgroup=20
reader to<BR>&gt;&gt; see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you =
are not=20
using a reader, follow<BR>&gt;&gt; the link below to setup Outlook=20
Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open with newsreader"<BR>&gt;&gt; under the MS =
Retail=20
Management System on the right.<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt; **********<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "NAVEED"=20
&lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
wrote in message </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:BAC848E4-E972-4031-837F-2735F01124EA@microsoft.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:BAC848E4-E972-4031-837F-2735F01124EA@microsoft.com</FONT></=
A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; It is showing Woksheet =
Status=20
=3D4<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; What should be the next=20
step?<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Jeff"=20
wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
Naveed,<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; The WorkSheetID field/column in the=20
Worksheet_PurchaseOrder has an entry that is the link between the =
Worksheet=20
table's ID field/column<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt; Find the Worksheet_PurchaseOrder's WorksheetID of the missing PO =
and then=20
search the Worksheet table for that ID number in the ID field/column and =
look at=20
the Status field/column.&nbsp; That indicates the current status of the=20
worksheet;<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; 1- =
Not=20
Approved yet<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; 2 - =
Processed<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt; 3 - In Process<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; 4 -=20
Complete<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; 5 - Completed with=20
errors<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; 6 - =
Acknowledged<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; What's the status before we move=20
further?<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; --=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; *<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; Get Secure! =
-=20
</FONT><A href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>www.microsoft.com/security</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; You =
must be using=20
Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader=20
to<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; see and download the file =
attachment.&nbsp; If=20
you are not using a reader, follow<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; the link =
below=20
to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open with=20
newsreader"<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; under the MS Retail Management =
System=20
on the right.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =

</FONT><A href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;=20
**********<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "NAVEED" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
wrote in message </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:F810A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:F810A292-B2CB-4744-9C87-D2E5DCDA6752@microsoft.com</FONT></=
A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; POs =
are showing=20
existance in database table "worksheetheader_purchaseorder"=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; but not having any record in=20
"Purchaseorder" table.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Could it be resolved from backend? =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
"Jeff" wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; Naveed,<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; Try deleting the date =
filter when=20
going into the PO window.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; -- =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; *<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
Get=20
Secure! - </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>www.microsoft.com/security</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; You must be using Outlook Express or some other =
type of=20
newsgroup reader to<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; see =
and=20
download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a reader,=20
follow<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; the link below to =
setup=20
Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open with =
newsreader"<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; under the MS Retail Management System on the=20
right.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; </FONT><A href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; **********<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; "NAVEED"=20
&lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>NAVEED@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
wrote in message </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:AEB4DCA9-9FA8-40C4-8DBB-555BEC35FB7D@microsoft.com</FONT></=
A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I am using RMS 1.30203 HQ and SO.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; i have lost some PO at Stores operatons. POs was =
successfully=20
processed but <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
now=20
that could not be found there but showing in HQ.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =

&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am facing this problem in more then =
one=20
stores.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please =
some=20
one have any idea&nbsp; to look into this =
matters.<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
regars,<BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&gt;</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0765_01C6AB20.15473850--

0
tlaw (3)

Modifying PO template
I would like to know how I can add a page of terms and Conditions to every new PO we send to our vendors. It seems like I would have to find the correct template in report writer and customize the template. Basically my terms and conditions would be copied/imported from a word Document. Can anyone provide some feedback on the best way to do this? Thanks -- MV Yes, you could modify the report in GP but it can be a pain. I would use a preprinted form if you are using paper. If you are sending POs electronically, then consider using SSRS or CRystal to generate your reports You can include...

OL07 Favorites go missing
When Outlook 2007 crashes, as it does on my machine with great frequency, when I start it again, the Favorites are reset back to Inbox, Unread Mail and Sent Items. I then have to drag my favourites back into the panel again :-( that's because it doesn't save them until you close outlook cleanly. Close it after you add the folders and you should be ok, unless the profile is corrupt. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips....

Reports are missing
Hello, I missing all my reports in CRM, Steps i have taken so far: 1) republished reports as stated on many websites including exactley the same name as my dtatbase and using the Guid 2) added security properties for domain\computername$ 3) I dont get any error when i select reports in CRM but no reports are listed 4) I can connect fine to http://servername/reports and http://servername/reportserver 5) I can run the reports from connecting to the reports through the http way and get inforamtion back so the link to database is there All i need is to get the link back from CRM to my repor...

Missing folder and file details in listings
I am running Vista and Office 2003 on a Sony Vaio. When I select 'open' to open a file (in Word, Powerpoint or Excel), only the folder and file NAMES are being listed, not their DETAILS (type, size, etc). I have 'details' selected as my listing format. All other listing formats, such as 'tiles', appear correctly. In fact, with Tiles the file type and size are shown. If I list the contents of a folder using Explorer or select 'open' in a non-Office application, the listing details appear correct. It just seems to affect Office. The 'colu...

"xsi:type" missing from serialization of object- XmlSerializer

Cannot change received PO to Change Order
Great Plains will not allow me to change a Purchase Order from Received to Change Order: I'm not sure if this matters, but we recieved more than we ordered, which happens quite frequently. Here is the message I get: "This line can't be changed to Released or Change Order. A Received line can be changed to Change Order if it has a quantity cancelled." WHY IS THAT???? However, if I try to enter a quantity cancelled, I get: "The Quantity Cancelled must be less than the remaining quantity. Please enter a new quantity". How can I re-open this Purchas...

msvc60.dll missing
HI Everyone When installing a particular component of an application, I get the error message box saying that MSVC60.DLL is missing.Installation went thru when i copied this dll from another machine to mine. Anyone's got a comment on this? Thanks in advance Warm regards Nayak Nayak, When installing an application to a machine, you must make sure that all redistributable DLLs the app depends on, as well as the DLLs the DLLs depends on etc. :-))) gets installed as well. This is a major hassle, that I personally solve by using an installset creator taking care of the details for me (WIS...

Older messages are missing from WLM Desktop Client
Just started using WLM Desktop client on my WinXp home PC. I found the other day that about 1/2 of my messages - all about 1 week old or older - are "missing". I dug around and found in c:\Documents and Settings\<name>\Local Settings\App Data\Microsoft\Windows Mail\ a folder titled Backup with a folder underneath it named New, with 3 files in it. One is a Mailbox store. I suspect the client is auto-archiving "old" messages, but can't find where to view them or recover them. Any ideas?? Mike There's no option in WLM to automatically b...

Printing PO according to Description or by SKU
When printing out PO's they come out in Random order. This is a headache when searching for something on the Purchase Order. When you have 6 related products and they are not grouped on the PO printout. They are all over the page. Not to mention my suppliers mess up the orders because they are so hard to read. It would make life easier to see them filter by Description or by SKU since most items in the same catagory/family have the same bar code. I was shocked when they could not do this. Its like writing a document....all the words are there but when you go to print out, all...

Messages are Missing
Missing Messages Question: Does Exchage confirm acceptance of a message, before messages are placed into the Outlook Client's Sent Folder? I used the Message Tracking Tool and 5 missing messages cannot be found. I also looked in \\program files\exchsrvr\servername.log\date.log, and the messages don't appear to be received by the Exchange Server Application. BUT, the messages do appear in the Outlook Client Sent folder. Whats Up with That? When I look at his laptop *.ost I see that the message is in his sent folder. Also on OWA on the Exchange server the message is in his Sent Fo...

2.0 Add item to PO
Hopefully someone will have some insight into this issue. We are a reseller and have upgraded one of our clients to 2.0 from 1.3. They cannot click the add items button to a new PO under the contents tab or into an existing PO that was made prior to the 2.0 upgrade. Any idea why nothing happens when add items is clicked? Thanks in advance! Tony Hi, this is Skyler at the yorba linda feed store. we are having the same problem but with all the POs we create. please reply if you have a way to fix this. Thanks "Tony" wrote: > Hopefully someone will have some insight into this...

Filling Missing Data
I have a file that I've pulled into Access. When the information downloaded, it didn't completely fill in some data, i.e. I have a customer column and an SIC Code file. In the SIC code column, I want all occurances of the customer number to contain the same SIC code. My file is almost 253,000 lines, so I'm helping there is a relatively easy way to do this. -- Thanks, Ash "Ash" <Ash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0451FD81-F18C-46F7-93C6-0F0DED81D82C@microsoft.com... >I have a file that I've pulled into Access. When the informatio...

Recovering Exchange From Missing Log Files
I need to recover Exchange Server 2003 database from an un-clean shutdown. there are 3 log files missing and I can't get them back. i dont care about the data in those logs anyway. Just want to recover with the logs I have. How do I recover Exchange 2003 from a missing log file ? i dont care about data loss. Just need to recover as fast as possible. Hi, Eseutil -p should help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;259851 Leif "stuck" <stuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5B88357-7ADA-4152-852F-8D5D43A0463B@microsoft.com... >...

Missing Sheet tab #2
The tab where I select Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 etc is missing how can I get it back??? I am using Excel 2007 Thanks Kamal Try Changing your display resoulution up a step? And then open the file. Kamal wrote: > The tab where I select Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 etc is missing how can I get > it back??? > > I am using Excel 2007 > > Thanks > Kamal > > ...

Drop Ship PO in MRP
We created a drop ship PO to send product from a vendor to a customer and everything seemed fine until it showed up in MRP. The drop ship PO for a qty of 5 is showing in the scheduled receipt and the projected available balence. What is the theory behind having it show up in MRP? The product is never going to be received and its never going to affect my physical inventory so should it really show as an extra 5 units in my projected available balence. Am i doing something wrong or is there something I am missing? Hi Wes. Are you generating the PO from the SO? Do you have a Site ID asso...

PO Integration
How can I integrate multiple line items onto one PO #. No matter what I try I am just getting the first line item and the other line items fail. Thanks wendi What are you using to integrate? What is the problem/error message? You should probably start a support case or post a lot of details here so that we can help. HS "wendileigh" <wendileigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A35D4D8A-64E2-4F38-87B9-98387B62B62D@microsoft.com... > How can I integrate multiple line items onto one PO #. No matter what I > try > I am just getting the first line it...

missing email?
After having difficulty with my domain name, I added a hotmail account to my outlook program. I have no trouble downloading & sending emails from the new account, but I am missing emails from my old setup. The program acts as though it's downloading emails, then they are impossible to find: not in the inbox, not in the trash (deleted items), nowhere! Where are they going? I've sent test messages & don't get them returned, so it seems as though they are somewhere. . . ??? Look for any files with a .pst extension - the hotmail one usually uses hotmail.pst for it...

Mysteriously missing mailitems
Outlook 2000 Exchange 2000 Right .... one of my users has done something inexplicable. She was attempting to move a whole load of old mail items from her "Deleted Items" folder into a subfolder of the 'Deleted Items' folder (Type = 'Folder containing mail and post items'). She was using the "Move to Folder" dialogue, and she says that she definitely clicked on the right folder. However, no items can be seen in the source or destination folders. I am completely mystified. Just in case she was wrong in her conviction, I did a search for the mail items (on...

Exchange 2007 EMC missing some bits
After administering Exchange for years, I've finally installed an Ex2007 server. I just don't get it. WHY is it that you can't do many things from the EMC? For example. You can't enable message tracking. You can't set the IMF thresholds. Yes I know you can do it from the shell, but why should I have to? Why do I have to learn and type long and complex commands instead of ticking a box? eg Set-TransportServer Exchange1 -MessageTrackingEnabled:$true Surely this could be done from both a good old dialog box and the shell so I could have the best of both worlds an...

Prenotes missing when generating an ACH file from Build ACH file
When I generate the prenote file via Build ACH file, I get a report with the prenote data to print, but the actual file that is being produced does not include the data. I found the article 960357 regarding "Payroll Direct Deposit prenotes are missing from the ACH file after you install Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 3", but we are on GP10 version 10.00.1193 which includes the fix "install the 2008 US Payroll Year-End Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0" referenced in the article. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong or if there is a fix? ...

Draft view missing from view menu (Mac Word 2008)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Does anyone have any idea why the &quot;Draft&quot; view would suddenly go missing from the View menu? <br><br>Now I only have 5 options in the view menu: Web Layout, Outline, Print Layout, Notebook Layout, and Publishing Layout. This is the case for existing documents and new documents. There's no way for me to switch into draft view! <br><br>What's even crazier is that if I open an existing doc that was last saved in draft view, it displays in draft view, but draft view ...

Suggestion: Allow for the Project Number to be Changed on PO Line
When entering purchase order line items in GP 9, the user should be able to select a new project without deleting the record and entering a new record. -- Charles Allen, MVP ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/C...

missing text 02-12-10
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I can't see the some of the text in some of my incoming mail messages in entourage. Some messages are displayed correctly throughout, but some are not. I see the mail heading, but not all of the message text. This applies to both html messages and to plain text messages. If I hit reply (or reply all) I see all of the message text. <br><br>This problem was posted in December by another user, but no resolution was given. ...

Outlook 2003 Contacts Missing
When I attempt to address an e-mail, my contacts are not there but when I click on the contacts icon on the bottom of the page, they're there. How do I get them to show-up when I address a message? I tried importing them but I was unsuccessful. Apparently I'm not doing something right. Thanks for the help...Dan You have given no information to use for troubleshooting. First things first, do you have your Outlook Address Book service correctly configured? why did you think you needed to import native Outlook data? File->Open->Outlook Data File is always the correct way...

all toolbars and shortcut bar is missing (can't see it) in excel
can't see any type of tool bar at all at the top of excel. the program just opened that way Perhaps you are in Full Screen mode, if you only see menus. If you lost the "Full Screen" dialog box you can still switch with: View, . Full Screen ( Alt+V, Alt+U) More information on toolbars http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/toolbars.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "twmiles" <...