Physical Inventory Count Service Provider

Would someone be able to recommend a service provider that would be able to
come in an apparel retail store and do a physical inventory count? we've
tried newestech handhelds, but we just dont have the right staff to do it.

TIA

--
Eddie B
0

No suggestions?

We are in Southern California.

--
Eddie B

"Eddie B" wrote:

> Would someone be able to recommend a service provider that would be able to
> come in an apparel retail store and do a physical inventory count? we've
> tried newestech handhelds, but we just dont have the right staff to do it.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Eddie B
0
EddieB (41)

change the "online services" account setting
Hello, I understand that once I've completed setting up online services for an account, I can stop them from "management online services" by clicking on the bank link. However, if I started setting up online services for an account, but never completed it, the "stop online services" option does not appear for the bank. Instead of using online services, I'm logging in to the bank's site and downloading transactions and importing them into MM. In this case, in the Account List page, under the "To Review" column, a message that reads "Pro...

Counting how many different names in a long list
I have a list of 332 names many of them are duplicated. I am looking for a formula or function that can count how many unique names there are in the list. Can anyone help? -- Quaisne ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Quaisne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28052 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501357 This'll count the number of distinct values in a range: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A99<>"")/COUNTIF(A1:A99,A1:A99&"")) (adjust the range to matc...

Default Microsoft Exchange Services Stopped (Critical)
Under System Manager - Tools - Monitoring & Status - Status are two first administrative groups: one called <servername> and the other called SMTP connector. The former says "Critical: Service not running" while the latter says "Available". Right clicking the former and clicking Properties reveals a tab titled "Monitoring" with a name entry of Default Microsoft Exchange Services and a the "critical state" column says "Stopped." The Exchange server doesn't seem to be having too much problems except that message tracking...

How to tell if an account is an Exchange "service" account?
Sorry, just having a paranoid moment... We've noticed an old functional account in AD called HelpLine which has been disabled for ages. It's not a member of any groups. An email address is listed on the General tab and we need to put that address on another mailbox. However, each time the field is emptied, the address appears to come back, so we can't assign it to another AD account (address already exists in the organisation error). In Exchange tasks on the account, I have the options to create a mailbox, establish email address or remove Exchange attributes. I'm pretty sur...

Counting rows of blanks across certain columns
I have a survey whose answers were recorded in Excel. The answers for a particular question extend from Q6 to Z505. I need to count the people who did not answer the question (that is, the people, entered in rows 6 to 505 that left columns Q through Z blank). I'm not sure how to do this. Can someone offer a suggestion? Hi You can use a formula like this in Column AA =IF(COUNTA(Q6:Z6)=0,1,"") copy down till AA505 You can use a simple Sum formula now to count the empty ones =SUM(AA6:AA505) -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "crossingboston" <...

Providing files to other applications
Hello, We need to provide files to other applications. To simplify the case, we have some background data storage (databases etc.) which contains files. Users can up- and download files through our .NET application. Now we want to give them the ability to open those files directly from inside our application (like if you click on mail-attachments in outlook), but we want to be able to write back the changes when the user modifies and saves the file in the application. We thought about the following ideas: - Writing out a temporary file, and watch it for changes (this seems to be ...

Field with running count of records
Hi, I have a query with fields such as date, Item Number and Quantity. I want to create an additional field called Count that will act like an autonumber. It will assign a value of 1 for the first record, 2 for the second number etc. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks, -- Chuck W There are tons of posts on how to create a "ranking" query. You must have a field or fields that uniquely identify the sort order. If you provided significant table and field names as well as your desired sort order, someone could create the SQL for you if you can't search for and fi...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

Service Pack 2
I recently installed SP2. Now I'm trying to sync tasks, look people up in the GAL, etc. I'm using a Siemens SX66 device from Cingular running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition. It's not totally clear how to install and enable these features. I'm thinking you need to be running Windows Mobile 5 and have to wait for the "The Messaging & Security Feature Pack" to be released some time in 2006. Can anyone please give some more info? Here are the links I found: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/sp2/overview.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmo...

Count If.....help
I am trying to sum the amount of time two words "high" and "very high" appear in a col....I can get this to work for one word but when i try and nest the statement it doest work - Why and how to i solve it. =COUNTIF('(R2) Risks Log'!L9:L99,"Very High",CountIF(Risks Log'!L9:L99,"High")) thanks. First, your question is ambiguous. Are you tring to count the number of times a cell's contents - as a whole - is either "High" or "Very High"? Or are you looking to count how many times the a) word or b) phra...

SBS2008 RRAS service causes other servcies to crash
Would be VERY grateful if there is an expert eye that can be cast over my problem. I have an SBS2008 server which has been working fine for about 3 months. Just before christmas RRAS stopped So I manually started it and it stopped again. Then had a critical email notice saying all these services stopped The Application Experience service has been stopped. The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service has been stopped. The Network Policy Server service has been stopped. The IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules service has been stopped. The IP Helper service has been stoppe...

Displaying Total Word Count on Cover Sheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to display/show the Total Word count of my document on the Cover Page, when I print my document is is there on the Cover Page. How can I do that? Is there an Auto Text or something like that that I can use? Please anyone reply please. You can use Insert> Field to insert the NumWords Field from the Document Information category. However, the field does not update automatically. You need to update it manually by clicking in the field & pressing F9, by Control/Right-Clicking the Field & selecting...

email says 'service unavailable'
what does that mean Service: the act of serving Unavailable: Not available, accessible, or at hand --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, me asked: | what does that mean me <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >what does that mean DUH! Did you pay the Internet Service Provider? "me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3674E98-EFED-438C-844F-2DF801410438@microsoft.com...

Web services in CRM
This may be a question more for microsoft.public.dotnet.language, but I'll try anyway! I don't have a dotnet background so the question may also be silly. I want to connect to MS-CRM using web services. I cannot find any WSDL files with which I can achieve this. (I want customers to be able to track service requests). How do I/can I connect to CRM using non dotnet web services? Maybe an option is for me to learn some dotnet, write an interface and expose it using WSDL.... I'd prefer not to, time is tight and I have a design to finish! Cheers, Lindsay There are no WSDL ...

Count with Hidden cells
Is there a way to count the number of text filled cells excluding the cells that I have hidden? Depends on the version of excel, excel 2003 works like =SUBTOTAL(103,A1:A10) won't count hidden cells -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Stretch" <Stretch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F387E47-FC1F-4AEB-8A6C-2B37BC012DD1@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to count the number of text filled cells excluding the > cells > that I have hidden? What does the 103 stand for? "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Depends on the v...

Create Customer using web services
I would like to cal the GPWebservices using a formatted XML file. I was able to create a basic XML file to create a customer in GP. However I’m having trouble specifying the customer organization. The WSDL specifies the following format <ns1:Context> <!--Optional:--> <ns1:WorkOnBehalfOf>?</ns1:WorkOnBehalfOf> <!--Optional:--> <ns1:OrganizationKey/> <!--Optional:--> <ns1:CultureName>?</ns1:CultureName> <ns1:CurrencyType>?</ns1:CurrencyType...

Account distributions--Inventory account
Is there something else that gets evaluated in addition to an Item's Inventory account (in Item Maintenance) that affects the account distributions that occur after an order is transferred to Invoice and posted? Some of our orders contain items that have an Inventory account of for example, 01 00 00 5655, and that account gets booked, but sometimes, the distribution will go to account, 01 00 10 5655 or 01 00 20 5655. I was wondering what else is used in determining which Inventory account to book. If you go to Tools > Setup > Inventory > Inventory Control check to see if ...

problem in physical inventory
Hi, I am having the same problem when trying to calculate my physical inventory, i tried doing the count date thing but that didn't work can someone help me -- Kay ...

How can I count the number of emails sent externally a month
My boss wants me to find out what our average number of external emails sent per month is. How can I extract this information out of Exchange. Thanks You could enable message tracking, and then you could use Log Parser to get a nice little csv file that you can import in a SQL or Access database file... More info on Log Parse here: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/tools/logparser/default.mspx HTH Ilse <test2005@bgop.org.uk> wrote in message news:1134047646.645570.287390@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > My boss wants me to find out what our average number of exte...

I need a bezier curve the example? Who may provide? Extremely thank!
I need a bezier curve the example? Who may provide? Extremely thank! ...

field service managment with outlook
Dear, if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date in outlook from field service management module , I mean when my tech people go to finalize any call can the system send me an email inform me that my tech peoples are in this site and they are doing this job ? Peter, We are interested to discuss the solution. Please drop an email to learn more MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Peter Atef" wrote: > Dear, > if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date > in outlook from field service management module , I mean when ...

Easy Frequency Counts?
I have a spreadsheet column with about 4,000 zipcodes extracted from a mailing list. Many of the zipcodes are multiples. I would like to run some sort of function to tell me how many instances of each zipcode there are. I've looked at the "frequency" and "histogram" functions, but they seem to require buckets or ranges. I need to know the count for each zipcode even if it is listed only once. Is there an easy way to do this? Many thanks. You could add titles, sort by zipcode, then apply data|subtotals to count each zipcode. Or you could add titles and use Da...

Item Transaction Entry
We currently have two companies and would like to know the best way to transfer inventory from one to the other. Currently we use Transactions-->Inventory-->Item Transaction and enter a (-) Qty to get the item out of Compay A, and do the same (+) Qty in Company B to get the item into the Inventory of Company B. We follow up with a report (using a batch name to mark these transactions) to do Intracompany transactions to match the totals. Without purchasing a 3rd party software to handle advanced intercompany transactions, what is the best practice at this point. Thanks Ric...

Sorting to count
Reason Location BENT 1 POR 2 BENT 2 POR 1 BENT 1 I want to set a formula that will count only the location 1's that ar bent. Can anyone help?????????????????????:confused: ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com YOu can put in a new column with the following =if(and(a1=&...

SumProduct counting negative numbers
I have 2 columns as follows: A B -$24.00 n/a $200 n/a $350 n/a $65 9.30% $32 n/a n/a 5% i need a function that will count the number of times column A appears with n/a only ( so in this case its 4). I have this so far...i don't know how to write it so its counts the negative value: =SUMPRODUCT(--(G5:G15>=0),--(H5:H15="n/a")) I also need a formula that will count the occurrance of when column B has a value when column A has an n/a. In this case the answer would be 1. I hope that make sense... Correction: i need a functio...