PCCharge #2

Does anyone know where I can find a list of transaction processing errors
from PCCharge? One of our stores received a 114/203 error while processing a
check the other night and I have no idea what a 114/203 error is? I've
contacted Verifone for a list but to no avail.

Luminox (155)
7/15/2007 5:04:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, but I have PCCharge issues as well.  Two of our stores need to archive
data, but the feature comes up with a separate error in each store.  I have
error PCCWHIST.MDB Error 3343:Unrecognized database format 'C:\Program
Files\Active-Charge\backup\pccwhist.mdb AND PCCWHIST.MDB Error
3044:'C:\Documents and
Settings\Store406.CLEARPATH\Desktop\backup\pccwhist.mdb' isn't a valid path.
Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected
to the server on which the file resides.

Calls and emails to Verifone go unanswered.  Their support is pretty poor.

"Luminox" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a list of transaction processing errors
> from PCCharge? One of our stores received a 114/203 error while processing a
> check the other night and I have no idea what a 114/203 error is? I've
> contacted Verifone for a list but to no avail.
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance.

0
ASP1 (10)
7/20/2007 6:00:00 PM
Rather than renew your support contract with VeriFone try Hypercom’s
SmartPayments. For more information:

Hypercom Payment Solutions
190 Technology Circle, Suite 119
Savannah, GA 31407
sales@HPS.Hypercom.com
Phone: 912.965.9019

--
-- Andy Chau

"Luminox" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a list of transaction processing errors
> from PCCharge? One of our stores received a 114/203 error while processing a
> check the other night and I have no idea what a 114/203 error is? I've
> contacted Verifone for a list but to no avail.
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance.

0
andychau (26)

How to change 2 double sided A4s to 1 double sided A3 in Publishe.
I have made up a Publication with 2 double sided A4 sheets but would rather have these printed on a single A3 sheet, does anyone have any ideas if this is possible and how please. Open another instance of Publisher, setup the page A3, landscape, copy/paste from the A4 sheets. If your printer cannot print A3 you may not be able to do above. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chook" <Chook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07505C7D-F684-4000-8E3E-AA67A97856D8@microsoft.com... >I have m...

Page Numbers #2
I'm totally new to Excel but having to use it for some coursework, I have all the info in the one file, 6 sheets numbered 1-6 but when I print them thay all say Page1, how can i merge them into one document so that when I print them they are numbered 1 to 6... Cheers Steve. Hi Steve, Group the worksheets, then print. Be sure to ungroup the worksheets afterwards as any change made to the visible worksheet will be made to the others (severe damage may occur). To Group the worksheets, select worksheet, hold ctrl and select another. You can use the shift key for range. To group all...

Incoming Email in MSCRM1.2
Hi I am using email function in MSCRM 1.2.I received an email from external and this email is sent to 2 receivers. But in the system, there is only one email created and the owner of this email is sometimes me and sometimes the other one. Could you tell me who will be the owner of this email if this email is sent to 2 or more than 2 receivers(To or CC)? Thanks Best Regards, Maggie Maggie, Is the sender that the email comes from in your Microsoft CRM database? If this is true, the ownership of the email may be impacted by the system user that owns the contact record. I haven't te...

Office applications crash on launch #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I recently tried installing Microsoft Office 2008; however, every time I try to open an Office application, it immediately quits. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not I download the upgrade -- either way, it doesn't work. So far, I've tried removing and re-installing Office twice. Any ideas? This is the error message I get when I try to open an application: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-07-28 15:14:26 -0700 Application Name: Microsof...

ClassWizard #2
I have opened an COM project and "View ClassWizard" menu option is disabled (and I have to import MS Word type library). Why? Hi Oliver, Thanks for you posting in the group! I found some reasons can disable the ClassWizard window: 1) .ncb file corrupted after the project has been moved to a new location. The ncb file contains class information for IntelliSense, color coding, AutoComplete etc. This file is specific to the location where it was created so you should delete this file when you move your project to a different machine. It will be automatically reg...

Excel #2
Can you give an item in one column an automatic dollar value in the next column to the right i.e every time you typed Item123 in column A (any row) then tabbed across to the same row in column B you would automatically get the assigned dollar value eg $10.00. Also want to use various items in one column and various corresponding amounts in next column ...

Recurring deposit #2
My bank shows "year to date interest" on their online account access screen. It seems that Money 2003 downloads this as a new transaction every time I download. Is there anyway to correct or exclude this?? Thanks Ed You might need to ask your bank that - if the bank sends it down in the data, then money is going to try to do something with it. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestio...

Userform Question #2
Am I able to keep a macro running even if a userform is showing, I have put a code in the this workbook module userform1.show call start Thanks in advance Greg you can put a macro on the userform on activate event Private Sub UserForm_Activate() call start End Sub double click on the form to get access to the code window Eric >-----Original Message----- >Am I able to keep a macro running even if a userform is showing, > >I have put a code in the this workbook module > >userform1.show > >call start > > >Thanks in advance > >Greg > > &...

CHtmlView::OnNewWindow2 #2
Hello, i need to retrieve the the new URL from that Method, how do that? You might have better luck if you override OnBeforeNavigate2, OnNavigateCompelete2, or OnTranslateURL. AliR. "Luigi Padovani" <l.padovani@apgames.it> wrote in message news:6b9n8iF398ctjU1@mid.individual.net... > Hello, > > i need to retrieve the the new URL from that Method, how do that? ...

Maps #2
I want to use data from a excel sheet to create a map by postcode region for the UK - is this possible in Excel 2003? -- rgds Tyro Admin Hi, Highlight your data series, go to Insert>Object>Microsoft Map, and select your map from those available. This should allow you to see a graphical interpretation of data by postcode. Hope this helps Warm regards Sunil Jayakumar "TyroAd" <TyroAd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7BE1030-4905-47C4-BF5D-D364CEC41C6A@microsoft.com... >I want to use data from a excel sheet to create a map by postcode region ...

XSLT question #2
Hi Can XSLT be applied for transforming .txt files or are they applicable only for xml to xml transformation. Currently all the clients send file to a server in one particular format. The format of the file which the server accepts is going to change. So we need to build an intermediate system which will do the transformation from the old format to the new format. Can I use XSLT for doing this? Is XSLT applicable only when xml to xml transformation is involved? Regards rjn *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** RJN wrote: > Can XSLT be applied for transfor...

Data files #2
When attempting to connect to data files I'm getting a redundancy error. This is after running scanpst and after a restart. Still cannot connect to the data files. Extra info. Data files are local ...

Moving e-mails #2
I am currently changing computers. I have e-mails that are saved to my old computer's Outlook express inbox and sent folders that I would like to save and put on my new computer. I want to transfer all of my folders to the new computer, and I'm not sure how. ...

2 users receive the same e-mail
Hi all ! I just have a "small" problem. I have 250 users in my org. Periodically, one of these users receive an automatic e-mail from one of our customers. What is strange is that another user receives this e-mail too but he isn't present in any field (to, cc, bcc). If I have a look at the logs in System Manager, I can see that this e-mail is sent to User1 but not to User2. In Outlook on the User1 PC there's no rule. I asked my provider and he tell me the same, just one mail is sent to User1. One more thing, this kind of e-mail is sent everyday to User1 but User2 doesn&...

Moving the Area of Interest across the Video Sequence #2
Hello, I am capturing a live acquisition of image 1280*1024 and defined a subwindow or Area of Interest(AOI) of size 1280*40 using MFC programming .I want to move this AOI across the 1280*1024 window (across the video sequence). I am thinking of using a timer or a for loop so that it will iterate on each of the frames of the video. Can anyone please kindly help me regarding this. Thanks in advance James. ...

electronic document delivery for purchasing #2
it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic Doc Delivery for sales only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a...

Custom Entities #2
Our company wants to track the amount of samples that we send out to our accounts, contacts & leads. I have gone in and created an entity called Samples. The next step is where I get confused - how do I create the relationships between accounts, contacts and leads so that the sample option shows up in all three entities? And is the relationship type a parental, refential, etc.? you will want to create N:N relationships between: Accounts and Samples Contacts and Samples Leads and Samples. Referential relationships should work fine. Dave Ireland "Wendy" <Wendy@discu...

server-based synchronization of Tasks with service pack 2
I deploy solutions for small businesses and I am testing out configurations. I was under the impression that server-based synchronization of Tasks was one of the new features. I have deployed sp2 (win2003ent, exch2003), and still do not see that option. I have uninstalled and reinstalled activesync 3.8 and still no task option. Using Dell X30/Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for testing What am i missing? Error in IIS 6 perhaps? Or is this feature also reserved for windows mobile 5.0 Thank you in advance. -- Patrick H. Nagle, CPA, MCSE President, Dunwoody Network Systems, LLC My g...

Switching to advanced budget #2
Hi, I use Money version 14.0.120.1105 (I think it's Money 2005, although it says (c) 2004). It's the UK version. I'm finally trying to get to grips with the budgeting function, although I'm finding it a bit frustrating. I think I'm stuck in the "essential" budget. It only monitors three favourite categories for me. But when I go to "change budget settings" and click on "use advanced budget" it makes no difference. Any ideas? Cheers! Martin Yes it's 2005. Does it actually go to the advanced budget, or does it just stay on the essential...

Search and Replace #2
Greetings. Is this possible in Excel 2007 (beta)? I have four columns: A, B, C, and D (which is blank). If the word in a particular row in A is "hat," the word in the same row in B is "bug," and the word in the same row in C is "flower," I want to place the word "tree" in the same row in blank column in D. I want this to happen to all the rows with this particular combition (hat, bug, and flower). Of course, I will go through the spreadsheet row by row to fill in all the words. This is a translation exercise, with A (the Hebrew word), B (the ...

Rows to Columns #2
Hi I have been looking for a way to transfer a row of data to a column i.e. a1 to a1 b1 to a2 c1 to a3 etc. is there a process or formulae available Hi have a look at 'Edit - Paste Special - Transpose' for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "bob" <bob@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:157DB0F6-17A0-4EF1-B171-E7723A18ED1B@microsoft.com... > Hi > I have been looking for a way to transfer a row of data to a column i.e. a1 to a1 b1 to a2 c1 to a3 etc. is there a process or formulae available Another option .. Assuming your orig...

2 questions
I have two Excel charting questions: 1. Can you make the x axis display on the right side of the chart instead of the left? (and no, the "...crosses at maximum value" checkbox does not make it do this) 2. Can you create an overlay chart with an additional axis with both data series being instacked bar format? I can create on with stacked bar and line, but not two stacked bar ones...they just stack on top instead of being two seperate ones. > 1. Can you make the x axis display on the right side of the chart instead > of > the left? (and no, the "...crosses a...

Please HELP
Frusting item on my Outlook 2000, Outlook keeps failing on my after I open it. I am getting a window when I select Outlook 2000 which says [u]"This Application has failed to start because [b]PSKALLOC.DLL[/b] was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"[/u]. So I uninstalled and re-installed Outlook 2000 from the original CD, then updated all of the security fixes and patches and it still gives me that error. Can anyone help me with this ?? :oops: Thanks, Jon jontempleSPAM@adelphia.net Just remove SPAM to reach me directly. ...

Duplicates problem #2
Hello, can anyone help me find a solution to another slightly different duplicates problem. I'm trying to count how many identical numbers there are between two ranges that may contain duplicates. Can anyone help me to edit a formula that Ron Rosenfeld so kindly provided, so that it counts the matches? =IF(SUMPRODUCT(--(COUNTIF(A2:H2,A1:H1)=COUNTIF(A1:H1,A1:H1)))=COUNT(A1:H1),"MATCH","No Match") Previous post's example Range 1 A1:H1___ 8 2 8 14 3 6 4 8 Range 2 A2:H2___14 2 3 4 8 6 8 8 Formula result =8 example 2 Range 1 F1:J1____ 8 2 8 14 3 3 3 3 3...

Cell names #2
Is there a way to delete multiple names from the Insert>name>define box? One at a time. But you can get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager to help: You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp e_vandenbush wrote: > > Is there a way to delete multiple names from the Insert>name>define box? -- Dave Peterson Hi E, To delete multiple names and many other name related utilities, try downloading Jan Karel Pieterse's invaluable Name Manager addin. It is downloadable, free of charge, at: ...