Payments not updating Customers Account

Hi All,

I made number of account payments at POS. Some have arrived on customers
account and others have not. I can see the journal entries for the
transaction but the account shows no payment made.

Any suggestions.

Deck
0
Deck (6)
12/1/2007 6:52:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Deck

I have the same problem, although I can only see that it is affecting one
account at the moment but two payments?  I haven't had a resolve yet, If you
get one will you let me know?
--
Jenny

"Deck" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I made number of account payments at POS. Some have arrived on customers
> account and others have not. I can see the journal entries for the
> transaction but the account shows no payment made.
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> Deck
0
jennydat (72)
2/4/2008 11:57:01 AM
jennydat wrote:
> Hi Deck
>
> I have the same problem, although I can only see that it is affecting one
> account at the moment but two payments?  I haven't had a resolve yet, If you
> get one will you let me know?

Hi,

We solved problem with service pack updates.

But we are using RMS 2.0

Declan
0
info784 (4)
2/4/2008 11:17:38 PM
Hi Deck

Our customer is on V2 with all the latest hotfixes?  Still happening and to
more than one account too.  Glad yours worked out though.
--
Jenny

"Deck" wrote:

> jennydat wrote:
> > Hi Deck
> >
> > I have the same problem, although I can only see that it is affecting one
> > account at the moment but two payments?  I haven't had a resolve yet, If you
> > get one will you let me know?
>
> Hi,
>
> We solved problem with service pack updates.
>
> But we are using RMS 2.0
>

> Declan

0
jennydat (72)
2/15/2008 1:01:01 PM
jennydat wrote:
> Hi Deck
>
> Our customer is on V2 with all the latest hotfixes?  Still happening and to
> more than one account too.  Glad yours worked out though.
Hi Jenny

I am still having issue with account payments. Have solved this issue.

It is causing serious issues to my business now.

Thanks

Declan
0
info784 (4)

Custom CommandBar gone
Using Access 2003 I created a custom commandbar and I was using it as the menu bar for my main form. But it's not showing up anymore. It's still a choice in the menu bar drop down field of the form's properties. It is not listed in the toolbar list when I right click on the default menu bar and choose to customize. But if I click on the Properties button on another toolbar, the next window has a drop down box for Selected Toolbar. It is still listed as a choice here. I've tried doing a Compact and Repair, but that didn't help anything. Where did it go and can I get it ...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

How can I create customized help or instructions?
MS Excel 2000 Any tips on how I can create customized instructions for a Excel form that will be completed by my managers? uninformed, see if this will work for you, http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip51.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Uninformed" <Uninformed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:546C36A6-CAE1-43B6-90F7-5D166E642580@microsoft.com... > MS Excel 2000 > Any tips ...

Custom Counter
Is there anywhy to have a button that when clicked you get a form with a new record that has a auto number already present. Currently were the auto number would display i get (AutoNumber) I know it will update onces you type but i want to be able to save a blank record that only contains the number. The Records a profiles and sometime it is require to skip some and then come back later to fill in the data. The best way to do this is to not use an autonumber. That field type can be problematic, and if you need sequential numbers, a deleted record number will not be reused. Instead on...

CRM 4 Import Customization hangs #3
When trying to import isv.config customization into CRM 4, the 'Import Customization -- Webpage Dialog' window just says 'Importing customizations. please wait for operation to complete...'. It never finishes. Any ideas? Thanks. Raj, i have been looking into that problem myself for one of my clients. When I logged on to our server and imported it and it ran just fine. If i find something i will post it Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com I also had that problem at a client. Microsoft supplied me with three different hot fixes. The deployment was a inplace upgrade from ...

Updating multiples fields of entities
Hi, I have the same field in two entities , when i update the field in one entity , then how can i also update the field at another entity at the same time. In other words , how can the change reflect in another entity? Ps" I use the edit from action menu and then edit the particular field". regards and thanks. Aami Aami; First you need to establish a relationship between these two entities and then you can use Mapping to accomplish the update on the related record. Dave "Aami" <aamir34@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1138276264.929935.305340@g49g2000c...

Local Customers in Headquarters
Not all of the local customers are in the Headquarters database. Is there a method of loading the local customers into headquarters. I have tried forcing a change to upload the customer by running the following query at the store location: UPDATE CUSTOMER SET LastUpdated = GetDate(). A 401 was then issued. The local customers still did not show in the Headquarters database. Your help is appreciated. Thanks ...

Automatically update Value for data label
Hello I am using Excel 2003 SP2, and have some graphs which have the value (data label) for the last month. Each month new data is entered and the data label has to be deleted for the previous month and the data label for the most recent month added (it still uses the same old data - new data is only entered for the most recent month). Is there any way where the data label can automatically update with the most recent months value (as the chart updates itself automatically currently). Any ideas appreciated. Thank you in advance. Regards, Nav ...

Windows update does not work 01-21-10
I have windows vists 64 on my laptop and when it tries to do an automatic update the updates will not take and if I go to the windows update site it says administrator only. Well I am the only one who uses this pc and I checked my settings account as the administrator and it still will not work-- chilid http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525 "chilid856" wrote: > I have windows vists 64 on my laptop and when it tries to do an automatic > update > the updates will not take and if I go to the windows update site it says > administrator only. Well I...

How 2 update PowerPoint table with excel numbers with same formatt
Hi, I have office 2003. I have PowerPoint table (not linked in excel). Well formatted according to my requirement. But when I need to update few cells (numbers) copying from Excel into PowerPoint, formatting is getting mess up. I tried paste as unformatted paste it's paste everything in one column only. Can anyone please help me out so i can copy & paste only those particular cells from Excel into PowerPoint Table without losing any formatting? Thanks Masters in advance :) Rajesh ...

Tracking Status doesn't get updated?
In Outlook when sending any emails, we have an option of selecting "Request a delivery receipt for this message" and "Request a read receipt for this message". When "Request a delivery receipt for this message" option is checked , we are able to view the tracking status tab for that email in Sent items.However, if we select "Request a read receipt for this message" alone, we are unable to view tracking status tab in the sent items. Will Tracking status works only when you select for "delivery receipt"? Please help me out ...

Customer charge Accounts don't work.
We just upgraded from Quicksell 2000 and everything transfered great. The charge accounts transfered but we can not add new charges to them. The error we get is "the charge has no slip receipt". Can't figure out how to set that up to create charges. Can anybody lend a hand. Beaver, Are you trying to use a QS2K receipt template? If so, try an RMS one. I'm assuming you have created an Account type for your charge customers and a Payment type for charge accounts. As a test, create a new customer, Account tab, change the Account type to your charge account, give ...

Outlook 2003 and Custom forms
Hi, I have many problems with Outlook 2003 and the custom forms ( fmrCache.dat not updated, forms not read ecc.). I want to know if there are fix / patch (italian Language ) to resolve this problem. thanks Claudio Hi, I'd like to get the same fix/patch or script to fix this custom forms issue. BTW Microsoft registry fix isn't working:( Any reply would be appreciated. Vlad >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I have many problems with Outlook 2003 and the custom >forms ( fmrCache.dat not updated, forms not read ecc.). >I want to know if there are fix / patch (i...

Showing shared accounts in My Active Accounts view
My question is whether or not there is a way to show an account on multiple users 'My Active Accounts' view? Possibly a way to use sharing to create a new view of that users assigned accounts and the shared accounts as well. Well, the "My Active" view is only intended to show the records that you own, so no, you can't do this. However, the "All Active" view will show the records that the user has access to, so sint' that what you are looking for? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------...

SQL category update code
What would be a code to update a catory field if a specific name is in the item description line, For example if the description contains Brandy set the item's category to brandy ? thanks Robert Robert - first you'll need to know what categoryID has been assigned to your brandy department - run the following query select * from category then jot down the ID of the "brandy" category... lets say the ID is 3 your update query will be UPDATE ITEM SET CATEGORYID = 3 WHERE DEPARTMENT LIKE '%BRANDY%'; the % sign allows for any word before and after the word brandy...

Inserting company logo in custom footer
Is there a way to insert a company logo in an Excel custom footer? Hi Irish Rose, Prior to Excel 2002 you would have to have the logo made into a font character and as you know font characters have only one color. Since you can't change the color in footer in page setup, I would presume you are stuck with Black. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/logoshd.htm . HOW TO: Insert a Picture into the Header or Footer in Microsoft Excel 2002 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288964 --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Exc...

Windows Live Messenger update
Hi, I made the mistake earlier of updating my windows live messenger. This one little click managed to mess up...err... change settings in IE and my windows live mail. Now suddenly I am unable to access my msn & hotmail accounts via windows live mail, where I could without incent prior to this update. Is there a way to undo this update that will replace my prior settings? Thanks! -dawn Windows Live Messenger has nothing to do with this Windows Vista Mail newsgroup. Windows Live Messenger Newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger --...

A Suggestion Update For IE8's Smart Screen Filter
Greetings MS, I think that the Smart Screen Filter in IE8 is one of the best improvements in computer safety and security technology. One suggestion that I have for future updates of IE, would allow users to report an unsafe website by entering the URL link in the Report A Website Form. Users should know that currently, they must visit the website and than report it. The problem is that once you visit a bad website, your computer may already be infected or your personal identity may have already been compromised by the dangers if phishing. Interestingly the current versi...

Changing account numbers
Am I regulated to not using billpay through my bank anymore when an account number changes? This is not MSN Billpay BTW... My bank will not allow account numbers to be changed through MS Money 2005. I can understand that, but if I change it at my bank and in Money then the Payee IDs do not match according to Money. So I deleted my payee accounts on my banks website, but Money will not create new payees it just complains about the payee ID not existing. So now I decided to create a new loan account with a different payee name but then Money encountered an error on the last step of cr...

MS Money...zombie accounts
Ok, so I'm trying to be budget savvy, and just started setting up my Money 2006 that came with my Vista laptop. I mistakenly created a bank account, and followed the directions to delete it. But, when I update any of my other accounts, the deleted account comes back on file. So, I delete again, update, and back to life it comes. Also, when I change incorrect info in my bank accounts, and update, then all the info I changed is gone. Thanks in advance ...

Message preview on IMAP-account
Hi. It is impossible for me to remove preview of a message in inbox-view in an IMAP-account. This is Outlook XP/2002, and when I choose View and uncheck the "Automatic preview", it disappear, but when I go into another folder an back, it is still there. Any hints anyone? Best regards Jan Henrik Try going to Views, Current view, Define view and changing the IMAP view by selecting it's name (not <current view>) and choosing modify. This seems to stick pretty good for me. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, On...

Contact or Account in the Activity Manager window?
Is there anyway to show either Contact or Account in the Activity Manager? Thanks MAark ...

Updates -- ok when newly enabled, stall otherwise
Using Money 2007, Windows XP Pro; IE7 Sympton (occurred after upgrading from Money 04 to 07): when online services are newly enabled it will download transactions (the dialogue box asks whether you want the last 7 days, 30 days, etc.). However, after, if I try to Update I get the "Update Not Complete" message, and the note saying "Your account information is being updated, which make take a few minutes," etc. To close this loop: If I disable and then reenable online services for those accounts it will download as part of that process. Tried: Repairing file IE7 ...

Yahoo Email Account
How can I get my Outlook 2007 to use my Yahoo email account as my default email? Do you have your Yahoo account defined already in Outlook? If so, go to the Tools menu > Account Settings > Highlight the account > Click "Set as Default" If not, define the account then set it as the default as above. "Hubie" <Hubie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF273D24-D620-47BB-8B29-7426F5AB6613@microsoft.com... > How can I get my Outlook 2007 to use my Yahoo email account as my default > email? "Hubie" <Hubie@discussions.micros...

customized autocorrect entries in both languages?
i have word2007 in windows xp pro. my problem is that i work in two languages - english uk and swedish - (as a translator) and my customized autocorrect entries are no longer available in both. they were before, but disappeared a couple of years ago whenever swedish was selected. is there some smart way of recovering them? many thanks! stephen If you want an AutoCorrect entry to be available no matter which language is applied to the insertion point, make sure that the entry is *formatted* (it will then be stored in the Normal template). To create a formatted AutoCorrect entry...