Overages should be a different color in receiving

When working in the receiving screen shortages appear in RED and zero fills
GREEN, but overages are not highlighted. It would be nice if they would stand
out in a different color.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0236c413-2c5a-44d2-bbd6-6250bb6f7047&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Marc2832 (125)
8/3/2006 2:25:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I agree 100% with this - I was told it was fixed in 1.3R but having just
installed it - there is no change.

It may seem like a small issue but when you use this feature every day, and
are trying to balance a 100 line invoice with the purchase order it woould be
a significant help.

In addition it would be nice if when you then printed out the recieved PO
the colours also appeared on the printout and not revert to B&W - again
helpful in tracking inventory errors back to source.

Coonawarra

"Marc" wrote:

> When working in the receiving screen shortages appear in RED and zero fills
> GREEN, but overages are not highlighted. It would be nice if they would stand
> out in a different color.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0236c413-2c5a-44d2-bbd6-6250bb6f7047&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Coonawarra (18)

Tracking Cases assigned to a different business unit
Hi, We are using the service module in the CRM . I am trying to a keep track of cases that I have assigned to people in different business units in our organization. Has anyone modified the assign popup window to include a tracking (yes/no) field or is there another way ? Thanks! Marc On Feb 17, 10:49 am, Marc Harrington <Marc Harring...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > We are using the service module in the CRM . > > I am trying to a keep track of cases that I have assigned to people in > different business units in our organization. > > Has a...

Does GP allow for different Account Formats for multiple Companies
Hi All, I am setting up a new client that has 3 different companies. Two of them have the same GL framework. The third has a diffferent account framework. How can I change the account framework for the new company? Thanks for your help. -- TC If they are different databases simply go to Tools >> Setup>>Company >>Account Format. -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 "TC" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am sett...

Change background / color of chart worksheet?
Need steps to change the color or backgound of the worksheet that is a chart. Have multiple tabs in workbook that are just the charts. Only option for background is to use Format-Sheet-Background. That changes background of chart, but not the grey areas around the chart on the chart tab. You need to select the Chart Area (what you call the, "grey areas around the chart") and format that. There are 2 separate, "parts" to a chart:- 1. The Plot Area (which you seem to have formatted OK) and the 2. Chart Area. You need to select each of them to format th...

email stops receiving
Running XP Pro just loaded Office 2003 w/ Small Bus when first powered up email works OK. After a period of time I get this error message: Task 'btoomey@charter.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' If I just ignore for awile the program may stop sending as well. Have checked numerous times w/ ISP. Everything fine. When I power down and then back up, most times the probl...

Send / Receive not Automatic in Outlook XP
I am using the new Outlook xp, and when I logon to my exchange server, I don't automatically get my email (until I perform a send / receive). Is there a feature I can turn on or off to get the email automatically? Thanks, John Try - Outlook/Options/General tab and click the middle box - send messages at startup. "John C. Weldin" <jweldin@focusbsi.com> wrote in message news:eyjG%23mx7DHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I am using the new Outlook xp, and when I logon to my exchange server, I > don't automatically get my email (until I perform a send / receive)...

Olk2003 + win7/64 : no delivery status notifications received
Hi I am using Outlook 2003+Windows7 (64 bits) for my emails from MSExchange Server 2003. When i send message inside organisation (or outside) I never receive status notifications (relay) I have checked and recheck all my settings. I made some tests with WinXP : status notifications are sent. The two outlook have the same settings. Why this difference ? Thank in advande. ...

something having kids altogather from different countries
I want to get some clip art representing kids from different countries ...

Calculating Time Difference
Hi, I am trying to develop a query where my client wants to track how much time in minutes does a nurse spend in various activities (staff education, patient/family education, answering drug relation questions etc. etc.) to assist nurses in other units. What query type should I use? How do I write the query? There is a start time (when the nurse recieves the call) and completion time (when the nurse hangs up). Thanks Mrinalini <drmrinalini@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176645431.981118.294870@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am trying to develop a query wher...

Receive a warning on mailbox acces
Hello everybody, i'm looking for a trigger that send me a warning/alert (or excute a process) whenever someone tries to access a single mailbox on my exchange 2000. Could you suggest me something ? Thanks in advance. On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:59:50 +0100, "ciccio72" <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello everybody, >i'm looking for a trigger that send me a warning/alert (or excute a process) >whenever someone tries to access a single mailbox on my exchange 2000. >Could you suggest me something ? >Thanks in advance. > Use something quick and free like LogA...

Mail won't send but will receive
We have an interesting (and very challenging / frustrating) problem. We run SBS 2003 Premium with ISA and Trend Micro virus protection. We can't send email out through Outlook / Exchange (SMTP to mail.bigpond.com) However our client computers can email our through Outlook Express (SMTP to mail.bigpond.com) We can receive mail through Outlook / Exchange (POP through mail.ourserver.com ) and I can ping mail.bigpond.com which suggests to me that this is an internal Exchange or SBS2003 issue. I have run the CEICW many times, to reconfigue firewall, set SMTP to use DNS and to send dire...

Color Break in Line Charts?
I have a cash projection spreadsheet with a linked line chart. In the projection sheet, the font goes from black to green when the data goes from actual to projected. Is there a way to make the line or the x-axis change colors at the point that the date does so (i.e., have the line turn green halfway through the chart)? Thank you in advance. On Oct 23, 8:39=A0am, Mr. Platypus <MrPlaty...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a cash projection spreadsheet with a linked line chart. =A0In the > projection sheet, the font goes from black to green when the data goes fr= om...

Different display names
Hi Is there any way to have an account display differently in the FROM field compared to the GAL (Exchange 2003). We would like the user to appear in the GAL as "Bob User" but when an external recipient reads an email it should be displayed as "Bob of Company <bob.user@company.com>". Cheers Stuart ...

My emails are not being received.
Only some of my emails are received by recipient. When I send an email it gets moved into the Sent box. But some addressees don't receive the email altho the address I use is correct. This is a recent problem. When I tried to send myself an email I rec'd msg from"System Administrator" saying "Undeliverable"; "email account does not exist..." I do exist. Then my email/contact info was deleted from addresses. Have you contacted your mail host/ISP about the issue? That's where the message is coming from. "4Nina J" <4Nina J@d...

How do you control the color/pattern of a pie chart?
I need help with my pie charts. I need to create pie charts that are easily understood in B&W. How do I set the color or pattern for each portion of my pie chart? Hi, To format a slice you need to select it first. Click the pie once to select all slices. Click again to select individual slice. You can use the Fill Effects > Patterns to fill with b/w patterns. Also in print preview the Setup dialog has a Print Black & White option on the Chart Tab. Note this is only visible if you have a chart sheet or select the chartobject before print preview. If you are printing chartobje...

Different queries but the same?
Hi Everyone, Access 2003. I accidently double clicked on the wrong thing in a new query based on another query. In the query grid, I added the qryVentThpyWithinLastArea and double clicked on the *. It only filled one column of my grid but when I ran the query, it showed all the fields from the query. I then dragged down Area field and added my criteria. I had been taught to double click on the blue title bar and then drag all the fields to the grid then add my criteria. Both ways give me the same data. What is the differnce? I pasted the sql below so you can see what's going...

copy data from one worksheet to identical sheet in different workbook
I want to essentially sync the data between 2 identical worksheets in different workbooks. Essentially, I want to import and replace data in the second sheet with data from the first, is there a simple way to do this without deleting the worksheet and then copying the new sheet into the workbook? Thanks You can right-click on your source-sheetname tab, the shortmenu will reflect Copy/MoveSheet.... Select it and make 2 other choices: 1) Check to Create Copy box at bottom 2) From dropdown box at top of screen select an existing open workbook or select new-workbook. OK HTH "a...

Error message 0x80040813 and 0x80040600 when trying to receive e-mail
When trying to receive my e-mail through my Outlook XP, I am getting the error messages as stated above. I tried looking through Microsoft's support site to find what these messages were, to no avail. Does anyone have any information on what I can do to get rid of these messages? Right now I can't receive my e-mail through Outlook. Thanks. I don't know about 0x80040813 , but 0x80040600 indicates that your store is corrupt. Try running ScanPST on your .PST file. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

different versions
I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher. I am trying to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it. What can I do? You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57F19583-7E3D-4EF3-B384-ABDA85A33AF6@microsoft.com... >I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher. I am trying > to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it. > What...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

Send Emails With A Different Name Than How Its Listed in the GAL
Hi all, I have a quick question: My client is unhappy with how his emails get sent out from MS Outlook. The GAL on our server lists names as [Last Name], [First Name]. This is how the majority of our clients want it. However, he wants his to be [First Name] [Last Name]. So, all recipients getting emails from him will see his name as First Name, Last Name. We can't do this for him on our GAL, since it would obviously cause an inconsistency if we did it only for one name. But, I figured I'd post here to see if anything else can be done to accomodate him. Thanks in advance for your help...

Send/Receive at program startup
Hi, I can't figure out how to prevent Outlook 2003 from automatically sending and receiving email when I launch the program. I want to send and receive only when I click the 'Send/Receive' button. Thanks for any ideas. Steve Uncheck the automatic polling option under Tools->Options->Mail Setup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Steve Prescott asked: | Hi, |...

Outlook XP: No automatic receive
I have an Outlook XP installation on a networked Windowx XP PC. It is linked to an MS Exchange server. Outlook is set to receive messages automatically once every 5 minutes (Tools / Options / Mail Setup / Send-Receive). The appropriate box is ticked, the time is set to 5 minutes, yet mail only arrives when the user presses the Send/Receive button. Any suggestions how to make Outlook do what it is supposed to do? OL2002: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305572&Pr...

can send but can receive- event log shows loop within Exchange
Hi all, When I try to send email to my exchange 2003 server from an external email account I never get the email. I get the following error message in my event log. ------------------------ A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.5 was generated for recipient rfc822;adrown@[192.168.2.249] (Message-ID <200411090532.iA95WemV015823@gatekeeper.com>). Causes: A looping condition was detected. (The server is configured to route mail back to itself). If you have multiple SMTP Virtual Servers configured on your Exchange server, make sure they are defined by a unique incoming port and t...

I need to save templates in a different way. Anyone know a soluti
I am a lawyer building precedents for my law firm. Here is the problem. I have about 100 separate macro-enabled templates created in my documents folder. I have created a separate folder for shortcuts. There I put shortcuts to each of the commonly used templates I have, and I have assigned hotkeys to them (F1-F12, ctrl-alt A-Z). Now here is the problem. Because I cannot save over a template (when I edit it for changes in the law) and instead have to save it with a different name, I lose the connection to the hotkey, which is linked to that particular document. I do not wa...

Receive PO based on amount.
Greetings GPLings.. :) Is there any way to receive with invoice , a PO that contain service /non inventoried items based on the amount? Eg: PO amount $100000000 for ONE service item and i would want to receive and invoice only $ 200. The reason i used this huge amount as PO is that even if i used a decimal value to receive the PO as a percentage,it will still not be accurate as GP allows only 5 decimal places. In a simple form, i want to receive based on the amount rather than qty. Cheers.. The only way to do that is to enter the PO for a quantity of 100,000,000 at a unit...