On POS (not RMS) Adjusting Time Clock Defaults to Today's Date #2

When an employee negelects to time out and we make adjustments on a
subsequent day, the Time Clock display will default to today's date even
though the correct date is selected in the Employee's Time Clock window.

You have to select Save and Close, then reopen the Time Clock event, then
adjust the time out time to the correct date.

Anybody else notice this bug?

M Kalmus
Dogtooth Coffee Company

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Timesheet to monitor flexi-time
Hi All, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can be used to record employee timesheet details, capable of accommodating simple flexi-time and part time hours. Ideally, i would like an option to add employees and then enter their agreed working hours (this is to be used as a look up). Then, On a weekly basis, data will be entered for the previous 7 days� Hours worked can fall under the following categories... Hours worked �normal� time Hours worked flexi time Hours �Sick� Holiday Bank Holiday Authorised Absence Paid Authorised absence unpaid I'd also like A way of viewing information...

printing 2 charts on single page

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Offline folder problems #2

Dates #9

Error in Outlook Today

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Qrp Date functions

date tracking

VCard issue #2

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Getting the BCC field by default.

question about Time