Non-Inventory Item and a Strange Report

Am trying to wade through various reports. We have two non-inventory skus
(and departments); "rental" and "ship". Last month's sales report for rental
showed our profit at 44.83% for this department (although this percentage is
not applicable, I am wondering why it shows up that way.....). The profit for
ship is 100%. I am guessing it has something to do with returns on our
rentals.......is there a better way to set up a "rental" business in RMS? I
would like to see a better analysis of our profit, and there are serial
numbers listed with each item rented....

Direction? Appreciated!

Thanks,
Kat
0
KatStraub (18)
3/5/2007 8:21:27 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Scan item on shelf for price
Is there a way you can scan a item on the shelf for price and match to the file on computer. With a csv file. Next question how do you see the price or each store thru HQ? HI, If you want to say matching of quantity it is already there, but matching the price do you mean that you will scan it using the handheld and once you scan the item you will enter the price which are on the shelf and then go to computer and import the file to same RMS database and wanted to match then there is no such thing. BUT you can develop the script where you can match the price I am writing below the scri...

Emailing report sections
Access 2007 I have a report that I sorted bye sales groups, In each sales group are the details. I need to email to each group their part of the report. I would even be ok with coping and pasting the groups. So far I have run into a blank wall.. Thanks in advance Bob Biss wrote: > Access 2007 > > I have a report that I sorted bye sales groups, In each sales group are > the details. > > I need to email to each group their part of the report. I would even be > ok with coping and pasting the groups. > > So far I have run into ...

Reports for Tasks
I have created a report that I would like to be able to run from the list view of Tasks. The report works fine. The report shows up when I open a Task. However, when I am looking at the list view of tasks, the report button is not visible. Does anyone know how I get this to appear? Do I have to edit the sitemap to add the button? TIA Saira I have the answer to my question. The grid bar does not change when swapping from Activities to Task, therefore I need to add Activities as the related object (when I upload the report). "Saira" <Saira@BayonetVentures.com> wrote i...

CRM REPORTS 01-18-07
Hi everyone. I've created reports using Reporting Services. I then imported these reports into CRM as part of a CRM development for a client. The client accesses our CRM website through the internet, using an ip address. They are then prompted for their credentials, which they then enter. They can successfully enter CRM, but cannot access our custom reports, however, they can access the standard CRM reports. I've successfully accessed CRM and the reports via the internet, using their credentials. Basically, I can access everything from my side, but they can only access CRM and ...

How to disable sent items in OWA 2003 from taking a copy from sent
I want to ask if there is a way to disable sent items in owa 2003 or in exchange from taking copies of sent emails. On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:15:07 -0800, Prince <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to ask if there is a way to disable sent items in owa 2003 or in >exchange from taking copies of sent emails. Is it that you want to stop people taking a copy of items that go into the sent items or do you want to stop sent items going into the sent items folder in the 1st place? It's not clear in your post. I want to stop or enable people from taking a copy of sen...

failed to send item dialog box when sending(why)
I keep getting failed to send item when I hit send on outlook ...

Layaway report
Does anyone know how I can run a report that would show payments made by the customer on a layaway? Rob, Thanks for the report. Now would you know how I can add the sales rep to the report??? "Rob" wrote: > Attached is a Layaway Payment report. You need to be using a NewsReader like > Outlook Express to be able to see the attachement. > Thank Jeff for posting this report before. > > Rob > > "Jack T" <JackT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:956D4184-B89D-4A1F-B461-0A890A08FC7C@microsoft.com... > > Does anyone kno...

Business Portal and Reporting Services on same server
Hello: There was a white paper published on CustomerSource for integrating BP 3.0 and SQL Reporting Services 2005 onto the same web server. We have both BP 3.0 and SRS 2005 correctly configured and are working just fine. BP is accessible to external customers and also works just fine. However, SRS does not. The white paper states that BP and SRS cannot be in the same web site and one of them needs to be running on a different web site and a different port. So, I set SRS to run on port 81. External users cannot view the SRS website on port 81. The firewall is also correctly configured to...

Next/Previous items buttons
Can you add buttons which will allow users to move to the next or previous item in a list or view so they don't have to always save and close, just save, press the next button and carry on without having to figure out which item is next (sometimes the current item in a list/search does not stay hilighted and if you have to look through several to find the one you last worked on, that's a pain.). Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&qu...

Report Builder 1.0 Filter Prompts
I have created an ad-hoc report and want to add a filter. I understand that the Report Builder will only pre-populate the 'in this list' for that filter if the list contains less than a pre-determined number of entries. Fair enough. However, where can I find out what this magical number is...it would certainly be handy if I could be allowed to set the pre-determine number myself, or at least view it. I found an article that said that value is in the DataSource (or the DataSourceView) but I have found nothing that tells me what the tag, or the location of that special ...

easiest way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report
Does anyone know an easy way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report so that it resembles a spreadsheet, other than manually drawing vertical and horizontal lines? You can use the Line method of the report in its Page event. Use a loop to repeat at whatever grid size you want. Measurements are in twips, where 1440 twips = 1 inch This is how the Line method works: Me.Line (Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleLeft)-(Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleHeight), vbRed -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rathe...

Can you compile Excell vba to keep code Non-Viewable ?
Is there a way to protect your vba code in an excel app? thanks - tmb Hi, In the Visual Basic Editor, Right click on the module Node that you want to protect, select the protection tab, and enter a password. this will protect your VBA code. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar "tmb" <topmailbox@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bwe3e.12668$vd.7397@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Is there a way to protect your vba code in an excel app? > > thanks - tmb > > > www.ayyoo.com/credit-cards.html Just to add to Sunil's post. This will keep most people fro...

Reports access
Hi how to block access to the reports for a group of users I don't believe you can do this. Bear in mind that a user will only see the records in a report that their security role permits them to with read access. Regards PeterC "usankar" wrote: > Hi > > how to block access to the reports for a group of users ...

rounding in report
in my report the unitprice field is rounding up. in the form it is 833.33 but in the report it is just 833.00? any suggestions? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 ...

Serialized items sales question
Is there any way to prevent the sale of serialized items when a customer is not associated with the invoice? ...

Can't enter Item Lookup Code
This is a strange one. We've set up a POS, and every now and then it is suddenly impossible to enter anything in the item lookup code field of the pos, or scan an item. You can type anything you want, nothing will appear. I can solve this by logging in as administrator, go into security mode, press Ctrl+S, select the item lookup code column, close the "Security" window (nothing checked there, btw), Ctrl+S again, leave security mode. After that all is normal, for a while. Has anyone seen this before? What is your current version of RMS? Have you tried running a repair on it?...

How do I create charts having non absolute reference values?
Not sure what you're asking. If you want to change an axis so it doesn't begin at zero, double click on it and enter your own scaling parameters. If that's not it, try using TWO sentences to explain what you need. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "rvboxel" <rvboxel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97BB5A7C-5AD5-4D84-83A1-02E8B96D2FAE@microsoft.com... > ...

Exchange reporting/statistics
Hi all Does anybody knows if it is possible that Exchange (2003) can calculate how many e-mails that arrives in a public folder every day? Meaning if there is some kind of reporting that is available? And also if there is a way to say how many e-mails that have only been read but no other action, like forward, reply, etc. Appreciate some help here. Thanks. /ThomasO On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:29:56 +0800, "Thomas Olsen" <thomas_olsen44@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi all > >Does anybody knows if it is possible that Exchange (2003) can calculate how >many e-mails that...

Hiding Non-Duplicated Entries
Dear All!!! It's very urgent, please help!!! I've got to edit duplicated entries but not remove them - how can hide NON-duplicated rows? Resulting column should contain even number of duplicated entries. Thanks in advance!!! Lana :eek -- Lan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Lana's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=88 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38315 I've created two columns with formulas that display 1 if preceding o following rows are identical, and...

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

vehicle maintance report
would like to locate a template suitable for keeping a file on a fleet of vehicles that i maintain at my place of work. as far as which one, repairs done, when, milage, parts used list, and other type comments. just need some thing simple, with room to explain what was done to a paticular vehicle. ...

where do I find the current user in crystal reports
Hi NG, topic says everything :-) Nicolas F�hrs Many Places Depending what you want to know? Active Directory, Deployment Manger, Web Cleint Top Left=20 Corner, OUTLOOK, Settings-Business Units-Users... Q >-----Original Message----- >Hi NG, > >topic says everything :-) > >Nicolas F=FChrs > > >. > ...

Calculated Control Refers to Multiple Reports
I have five reports, which for formatting reasons cannot be combined into one. They all open automatically with one command and need to be paginated as if they are one report. The number of pages for each report will differ depending on the data entered for each record. Pagination for each report sums the total number of pages ([Pages]) for the previous reports. The calculated control in the reports looks like this: report name: Report 2 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1]![Pages]+1 report name: Report 3 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1...

Strange behaviour of Javascript-disabled elements on a SharePoint list
Hello everybody, I have a SharePoint list on which I have disabled some text fields in edit mode (I don't want users to be able to change the values): function DisableField(title){ for(var i = 0; i < document.all.length; i++) { var el = document.all[i]; if(el.title == title) { el.disabled = true; break; } } } DisableField("Field1"); However, when I save the edited list item, all the values previously contained in the disabled fields get deleted and the list item is saved with empty values in the disabled text fields. But other typ...

money 2002 only reports one discrentary account.
I want to have a cash flow report that I can rely on. Money 2002 reports my dining as trended , which is fine because its defined as discretionary. However there are other discretionay catagories that are on my credit card and checking account that are ignored ! Why is this. Are there any updates for Microsoft 2002 OEM version 10. Is there any q & a I can refer to? You have not provided enough information to understand your question. I use Money 2002 and its reports are excellent. Don't know what cash flow report you are talking about. The Cash Flow Review in Accounts...