New Tender Summery report

Is anyone can provide some instruction how to add and additional Filter
option (batch number) to the Tender Summery report?
Thanks.

0
shauli (14)
10/19/2005 3:52:07 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Where is the report.  Would be interested in it.

"Gerd" wrote:

> Here is the report I use to get a total by tender type by batch number.
>

> "S Dover" <shauli@usauthentic.com> wrote in message
> > Is anyone can provide some instruction how to add and additional Filter
> > option (batch number) to the Tender Summery report?
> > Thanks.

Give this a try:

http://www.newestech.com/downloads/tendersummary.zip

Then check out our newly revised website:
http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/Extensions.htm

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies

0
chanson (56)

deleting monthly reports
I HAVE MONTHLY REPORTS FROM 1997 TIL NOW AND I WANT TO DELETE THEM BUT DON'T KNOW HOW.CAN ANYONE HELP????? Please do not SHOUT. It hurts my eyes and is entirely unnecessary. Your Caps Lock key: learn it, use it, love it. You can't delete a monthly report and there is no particular reason to be worried about this fact. A Monthly Report entry is just a link to generate the report on-the-fly for any month since your first dated transaction. Money automatically generates this list of possible reports. "DEON" <kennyndeon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:768301c37e1c$c28...

Formatting a date in client report
How do I format a date field in a client side Microsoft report (rdlc)? I'm using VS2008, 9.0.30729.1 sp Windows forms project. Unformatted, the dates in my report are displayed like this: 11/19/09 00:00:00 I want to display just the date, not the zeroes. If I enter an expression in the value property for the report textbox like this: =Format(Fields!StartDate.Value, "D") (as shown in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251668.aspx) the report will display "D" instead of the formatted date. The same thing happens with other format string...

Wanna write every data in new line through CFile but no idea! Plz help
Hi All, I want to write(append) word(data) into a file(CFile). I'm using CFile to do the same.. CFile::SeekToEnd() is called before every CFile::Write() But i need to write every data in a new line of text file. In CFile how could i achieve this? NOTE: I appended '\n' char into the end of my word(data). My cursor is moving into next line...but i don't know how to continue writing from cursor's current position in MFC CFile.. Thanks in Advance, Raa On 28 Dec 2006 02:28:36 -0800, "RajanM" <Rajan.Munuswamy@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi All, > I w...

New ! Top Five / Ten Forecast
http://www.forecastmarket.com JOHNSON AND JOHNS DC MIDDAY 30% BEA SYSTEMS INC MIDDAY 25% CINTAS CP MIDDAY 25% NASDAQ COMPOSITE MIDDAY 25% INTEL CORP 10H30 25% WHOLE FOODS MARKT 10H30 20% NYSE US 100 MIDDAY 20% DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE IN MIDDAY 15% Pfizer Inc MIDDAY 15% INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORP MIDDAY 15% ...

Move Exchange to new server
Hello all Currently we have exchange 2003 sp2 installed on one of our 2000 DC\GC We have bought a new server that we will dedicate to Exchange only. After I move all the mailboxes, public folders, and system folders from the DC\GC\Exchange box to the dedicated server, can i then remove Exchange 2003 from the 2000 DC? If so could you please point me to the article on how to move exchange to another server, and how also how to remove exchange ? The dedicated server running Exhchagne will be 2003 sp1. We have 3 2000 DC in the forest that i will upgrade to 2003 Thanks Follow this artic...

Cant change crystal reports admin password
When we try to run the CrystalAdmin.exe tool and change the crystal password we receive the follow error message: 'Unable to change password. Error returned is: Your license key is invalid or has expired. If you received a temporary license key by purchasing another crystal product, you must register Crystal Reports Enterprise to receive your permanent license key.' Most other aspects of CRM are working fine, except this and the fact that we get the infamous 'Crystal Reports Logon Error'. All the Crystal Reports services are running fine including the APS. When attempting t...

create new document, then add data
I added items to my toolbar and menu bars to my app and would now like to do the following: I know how to set up methods to handle the commands. I would like one of my buttons/menu items to create a new document and then add data to it (MDI). Either randomly generated or pulled from a server. What keeps confusing me about the Doc/View architecture and MFC is where pointers to different class instances are, etc. In this case, I need to create a new document first. If I create a method to deal with the command from my new button in the "MyApp" class, that works, but now how d...

Report and subreport question
I have a report with one subreport. If the subreport has no data, it still shows the subreport label in the main report. How can I show the subreport only for those customers where as well data is in the subreport - and - if the subreport has no data, nothing should be seen (as well not the label). Thanks Klaus You don't need the label - cut it. Set the subreport to can shrink:yes and can grow:yes "Amateur" wrote: > I have a report with one subreport. > > If the subreport has no data, it still shows the subreport label in the main > report. > How can I s...

exception report saves money
my old software had a really important report that rms does not. it created a recieving report that showed items for which the current recieving cost is different from the previous recieving cost. then i could highlight that item for an 18 month history. this report showed,recieving date, po#, ilc,description,qty recieved,cost, previous cost,cost differance +/-, retail price, margin, previous margin, margin differance +/- i could query by date range,po number,or supplier this is a very important tool as it identifies items that may have bad discounts,input error etc that will cost you ...

Crosstab Report 02-25-10
Thank you for taking the time to look into this problem. Using Access2007, How can I create a report that looks like this?: β€˜ ColumnHead (AuditorID) β€˜ Satisfactory Unsatisfactory RowHead1(FloorProgName) RowHead2(FloorProgCriteriaShortDetails) 0 1 RowHead2(FloorProgCriteriaShortDetails) 1 0 RowHead2(FloorProgCriteriaShortDetails) 2 0 RowHead2(FloorProgCriteriaShortDetails) ...

How stop duplicate fields when creating a Report in Access?
no metter what method I use to create the report - it throws double fields into the report. You manually delete one of each and proceed and it continues to add double fields. We did not have this issue in 2003 version. WHat is the problem and how do we fix it? Are you talking about the record source (a query) for the report listing fields twice? If so, check the underlying query and see if it has an asterisk (return all fields) in SELECT clause of the query. It is a property of queries in design view (Output all fields). Set this to No to eliminate the fields showing ...

SQL Reporting Services and GP Users
I need to create a subscription-based report using SQL reporting services that will notify a select group via e-mail whenever one of our GP users doesn't logout by a given time each day. With that in mind, does anyone know exactly which tables I need to set as my data sources? The obvious answer would be the ACTIVITY table in DYNAMICS but logins can get stranded there if an abnormal client machine shutdown occurs. You might try sysprocesses in master. Ta, M. "cgbama91" <cgbama91@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B65BD9F5-6126-4B91-924D-A0F4FC97C70F...

Opening a database with a new form
Hi I am creating a database in which when users open it, it defaults to a single form. At the moment, when they open it, it opens on a record. Is it possible to open it so that it's a new form (i.e. record) instead of a previously created record> Thank you in advance for your help. You can set the data entry property of that form to No. It will open ready to add a new record. If you want users to be able to go back to other records, you can use code in the load event to make the form go to a new record (without setting the data entry property to No). DoCmd...

Lebans Report to PDF for Multiple Reports
Hi: I'm using Mr. Leban's Report to PDF utility with great results, however, I need help taking it one step farther... I have several different reports open at once. Each contains different info, but they are all needed to satisfy a reporting requirement. Workflow had been to print each report to an individual PDF file, then get an admin person with a full version of Acrobat to combine the individual file into one file for document retention. I'd like to be able to cut out the admin person step and use the Leban's utility to print all open reports to a single file. Any su...

GP Report Printing Questions
1. Is there a way to have SOP Return reports, when printed, to show negatives for the subtotal/total/tax, etc fields at the bottom without modifying the actual report in report writer? 2. Is it possible to control the spacing between line items on a GL Transaction Edit List without modifying the actual report in report writer? Such as an option somewhere? tia No, not without modifying the reports. "EM" wrote: > 1. Is there a way to have SOP Return reports, when printed, to show negatives > for the subtotal/total/tax, etc fields at the bottom without modifying the >...

Formating in a Report, the highest 3 records
How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... Can you help me? Look in Access Help for "TOP". HTH -- -Larry- -- "Luis Marques" <Luis Marques@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F467B234-EA95-4F79-91B0-EDC12E61FD00@microsoft.com... > How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? > > Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... > > Can you help me? Try writing your ...

Summary Report
I have a summary report where I need a count of patients with their first visit date within a specific date range, but I also need a count of those same patients with one of four different outcomes during that same date range (delivered, miscarriage, transferred out, or no outcome withing the date range). Is this possible? Yes! Create a query that includes PatientID, FirstVisitDate and Outcome. Use the Between ... And construct in the FirstVisitDate field criteria. Click on the Sigma (looks like capital E) button in the menu at the top of the screen. Under PatientID, change ...

reinstall to new computer probs
After experiencing many probs with new Publisher 2002 bought new computer and need to reinstall. Know need new number to reactivate but can't find how to contact microsoft. Spent whole morning at site going thru hoops only to be rejected for both online and phone help. Have proper product key & id numbers. Please give contact info. NOT general ref to microsoft .com---have already wasted hours in that morass. j.east@att.net In the activation window there is a phone number... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.ht...

Add a Prompt to Entity in Report Builder Model
I am trying to add a prompt (or parameter) to a Report Builder model. My goal is to create a prompt everytime a user build a report that includes a particular entity within the model. I see how to add a Filter object to an Entity in the model, but I do not see any method to change the filter to a prompt. When I create the Filter, I right click on the Attribute the Filter is based on, but all I see is "Edit as Formula" and "Remove Condition" options. I have seen many examples of how to create a prompt when build a report, but none that show how to do it...

Need an Through/End date for the Historical Stock Status Report
Our customer wants to print a report for a prior month that shows the beginning quantity on hand for an item, all transactions for the month and the ending QTY balance. Put another way, the customer says "I want to know what inventory I started the month with, what happenned to it, and what I ended with." This could be accomplished by adding an end date option to the Historical Stock Status Report so we could run the As Of Date for the beginning of a prior month and the end date as the end of the prior month. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Printing Custom Reports
I have Money 2006. How do I get Money to print what I see on the screen for custom reports? For example, I print my monthly check register in a cusom report with some selected columns. Sometimes it prints all the columns on a page (landscape) other times it prints some columns on a second page. I go back to the print screen and change the column widths and it may or may not print on one page. What happened to WYSISWYG? Any ideas/help? -- John G In microsoft.public.money, John G wrote: >I have Money 2006. How do I get Money to print what I see on the screen for >custom r...

How do I view the new templates thumbnails
I have a manager who recently moved to 2007 and when she opens PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Button, New... there is no dialogue box with the template options with thumbnails. What she gets is the same box that used to open in 2003 when you wanted to use a template. How do I fix it so that she sees the 2007 style options? Office 2007 varies in some ways from the old office. You may one to check the tabs underneath the menu to see if you get any sample templates. Let me know how it goes, -- Vicente Tulliano "MeyerMA3" wrote: > I have a manager who rece...

Message: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook?
I get the above message while I'm working with my excel 2002 file. It's a big file with lots of charts. When I copy and paste a chart I get the above message and the program locks (although I can usually save and re-open). But I don't understand what this message means. Can anyone help? I'm not too fussy about formatting and have tried clearing formats etc. but it only buys me a couple more charts to add. Thanks, Dan Jon Peltier has some information on this in his Charting FAQ article: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon025 and...

Money 2002 Restore on new laptop
I have recently changed computers and am trying to restore a back up on my previous computer to the new one. I have tried a CD , I have tried to take a copy of the money file and put it on my new laptop. But when I try to use it Money gives me a message that : β€œThe file is corrupted or not a money data file- money has tried to repair it but has failed.” Can you please advise how I can sort this out Tshaikh In microsoft.public.money, ipaq wrote: >I have recently changed computers and am trying to restore a back up on my >previous computer to the new one. Hold on to that old comp...

Discount Report!!!
Is there a report that shows you the total discount that was given in a day. Please Help Thank you!!! hi robert, I have couple of require reports, send your email or send me email then I will forward to you. my alwani89$hotmail.com "Robert" wrote: > Is there a report that shows you the total discount that was given in a day. > Please Help Thank you!!! Same here ... sbinder@venus.com "Robert" wrote: > Is there a report that shows you the total discount that was given in a day. > Please Help Thank you!!! Same here.... phillipd@hugginsgrenada.com "...